Any interests in a generic Halo-50?

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok, im about to give you guys some man love here in a second.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well, the Halodrol question is interesting.
I wonder how it's dosing compared to Sam's dosing. Was Halodrol just as bad???

Hmmmmm.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, the Halodrol question is interesting.
I wonder how it's dosing compared to Sam's dosing. Was Halodrol just as bad???

Hmmmmm.
If that's the case, maybe people should dose it as recommended to see how it works out...

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
So does this mean that we shouldn't be upping the caps of Atmic-h to match regular halodrol because that was also underdosed?

Wow how interesting it is to see who is honest and who isn't.

If there is a problem with other supps they should be coming clean befor we ingest this stuff.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Psych - we won't know until someone gets an H-50 tested.

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I call for NP to get back into bringing out clones! :D

As long as you get the pills tested, you will have all the orders you can possibly fill. :study: You will need to upgrade your server, in order to handle the new order volume. :D

BioHazzard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.....what more could people want than $30 free....
It is obvious that most of us would like to see the test result on the pills.

I personally don't care if I get $100 free, I am still not going to swallow pills of unknown content. I don't think anyone would. But i could be wrong. :D

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
We don't see eye to eye on politics, but I am in total agreement with you on this and other consumer advocacy issues you have posted on.
Ah well, the world is a better place when we emphasize the things we agree upon over those we do not.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was advised not to post the results cuz then I could be fighting another potential legal battle that I really don't have the time nor energy to deal with.

And is it worth it at this point since these things will be gone?

Lets just say that trying to test for a chem that has NO chemical markers makes it hard . At least that is what I was told.

HMAX has NOT been sourced from the same supplier.
And I most def. think that it was the manufacturer who screwed up the capping of the product which is not good.

They tried to screw NP over thinking they would not test the finished product. Charging them for a 25 mg product and putting a quarter dosed product .

Not good.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I was advised not to post the results cuz then I could be fighting another potential legal battle that I really don't have the time nor energy to deal with.

And is it worth it at this point since these things will be gone?

Lets just say that trying to test for a chem that has NO chemical markers makes it hard . At least that is what I was told.

HMAX has NOT been sourced from the same supplier.
And I most def. think that it was the manufacturer who screwed up the capping of the product which is not good.

They tried to screw NP over thinking they would not test the finished product. Charging them for a 25 mg product and putting a quarter dosed product .

Not good.

How about we play a game then? Assuming a 50mg Halo tab is a breadbox, how many 6.7mg Atomic-H tabs would fit in a tested breadbox?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Prom - I don't want you to get in a legal battel. But, it is important to those of us that have H-50 stockpiled.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dont worry its legit. you are cool.
like I said , hard to look for a chem that has no set chemical marker. Assays on this stuff can vary. just giving to a lab and telling them to test for a new designer steroid is not that easy. you have to give it someone who KNOWS about steroidal chemistry knows what to look for at least that is the info that has been relayed to me.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SRCS specializes in testing of hormonal (steroidal) compounds. I highly recommend them for testing of these types. They are also familiar with this particular compound.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
SRCS specializes in testing of hormonal (steroidal) compounds. I highly recommend them for testing of these types. They are also familiar with this particular compound.
Sam, the fact that you are willing to seek out the truth and pass it on to your customers is why you are the shiznit and why your business will be multiplying tenfold. Businesses need to be accountable to their customers and the fact that some would be willing to leave us in the lurch is appalling. We are not talking about defective toys that can be returned or recalled we are talking about chemicals we put into our bodies and the fact that someone would be willing to play with our health like that is terrifying.