Any interests in a generic Halo-50?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He did that for me the first time I bought from Nutraplanet. Always on point with the best prices on everything.

Now, people who haven't been using Nutra get a glimpse of the operation. I think you're right about the trust factor.
:goodpost:

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
It's better than throwing it away. I have two bottles, so I figure 4 caps a day = around 27 mg s day which isn't much by itself but will stack well.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Holy crap, man stryder that is good customer service, I don't know you personally, but I have a great respect for you. this is the reason if I need something I always check your site first, and order from you. when somebody ask me what I am taking, I tell them I got it from nutraplanet, great prices, check it out.

the world needs more people that do business your way stryder.

Thanks

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
It's better than throwing it away. I have two bottles, so I figure 4 caps a day = around 27 mg s day which isn't much by itself but will stack well.
I think your best bet would be to get some real Halo, and use the generic to add to it.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
First of all KARMA points for you. I should expect to see you break 5000 as everyone joins me in rewarding you for being a stand-up guy.

Second, as to the efficacy of Atomic-H, there always were questions about just how much OT was actually in Halodrol (various tests of the product provided conflciting results). So, 6.7mg x 2 OT might actually be close to the effective dose in Halodrol. At any rate, since the product appears to be fine other than being underdosed, this would seem fine to add to a stack rather than trashing it IMO.

Finally, think of this lost money as part of your advertising/promotion budget. Your actions have got you the kind of trust and word of mouth that money can't buy.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I was going to stack it with my Methoxy-tst/mega-trn stack, but had some concerns of it being to much at 50 mg ED perhaps the 27 mg ED will work out better anyway.

Perhaps this has been answered already but does NutraPLanet have the HMax in stock, I'm trying to stock up for rougher days ahead

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the Karma Points everyone...I was really sweatin' the bad news but you guys have been more than understanding and for that I thank all my customers :thumbsup: You guys really are the best!

To answer your question psychospic, no we don't carry the H-Max.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Somebody please rep Stryder for me for the highly profeeional way he is handling this. I have tried to rep him but I must spread some around before repping him again.

Mr.50

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I would but I also need to spread some around before repping him again.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Somebody please rep Stryder for me for the highly profeeional way he is handling this. I have tried to rep him but I must spread some around before repping him again.

Mr.50
Done ;-)

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have not ordered form NP, but because of this I def will be in very near future. This by far as been the best customer service I have seen ever. You got a internet customer for life. :clap2:

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established

Mr.50
And again... :D

Sam, thank you for your honesty. I know where I'll do all my supplement shopping. :hammer:

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
We really appreciate the honesty you've shown here, Sam! I mean, I'm sure none of us would've been able to pay for lab testing on this stuff ya know. But I was wondering, if it's 6.71mg of halo in it, what's the rest of the capsule made up of? Hopefully it's just something like sugar.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The rest of it is filler: Dicalcium phosphate and Magnesium stearate.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Not surprising, the response not the screwup that is. NP has been the best since the beginning.

gaberox

Awards
Wow is all I can say.I cant believe the honesty NP wil be getting more buisness from me.More than the once a month Ive already been ordering.Im very dissapointed about the atomic h though.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
tried to give rep points to stryder, but I have to spread around some first.

MacMan

Awards
Any more information on whether this was a supplier problem or a capping problem?

I've used Halodrol before and loved it. Had two ordered here, but then the problem.

There are other H-Clones out there including two sponsors of this board. My concern is that they likely received the raws from the same source and the same problem may exist with their products.

I'd really like to order some, but this has me very leary of the other products out there. If it was a capping problem, that explains the issue. If the problem is with the source, then there appear to be some bogus COA's out there.

By the way, got my refund today and have been nothing but impressed with the service from Nutraplanet. Awesome company.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Sam, this just means I don't have to put off that big order I've been putting together - can't rep you again so soon, but your response to this situation merely confirms what I've known for some time: you not only have the goods, you are the goods!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MacMan, I understand your concern and it is a legitimate one. I can't tell you for certain that the problem was from the supplier or the capper as no one will own up to the mistake...the only way to tell for sure is to get a sample of the finish product tested.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Any more information on whether this was a supplier problem or a capping problem?

I've used Halodrol before and loved it. Had two ordered here, but then the problem.

There are other H-Clones out there including two sponsors of this board. My concern is that they likely received the raws from the same source and the same problem may exist with their products.

I'd really like to order some, but this has me very leary of the other products out there. If it was a capping problem, that explains the issue. If the problem is with the source, then there appear to be some bogus COA's out there.

By the way, got my refund today and have been nothing but impressed with the service from Nutraplanet. Awesome company.
What this gestures at is a need for the sellers of these other generics to pay for their own independent testing as Nutraplanet did. Nutraplanet could have just assumed the COA provided by the manufacturer was accurate and none of the customers would have been any the wiser (the placebo effect would have had many people reporting explosive gains regardless of the underdosing). If the producer of another clone isn't willing to do so, customers should take that as an indication of the faith the producers have in their own product.

MacMan

Awards
MacMan, I understand your concern and it is a legitimate one. I can't tell you for certain that the problem was from the supplier or the capper as no one will own up to the mistake...the only way to tell for sure is to get a sample of the finish product tested.

Stryder, thanks for the quick response. I posted a request for such a test on the other companies product. It is already becoming an issue in a thread on one of the companies that carries the product.

It will be interesting to see if they will treat their customers with as much respect as you do.

kappaz

Banned
Awards
Just wanted to give another thumbs up to NP for their great service. I received my refund today. I wonder if Prometabolix will go ahead and actually test hmax to see if it is properly dosed..

WIGuy

Awards
Just wanted to give another thumbs up to NP for their great service. I received my refund today. I wonder if Prometabolix will go ahead and actually test hmax to see if it is properly dosed..
I agree. Sometimes I think it is just better to buy the real thing instead of buying some clone that you have no idea if it is the real thing. Unless I see a legit COA (not some COA that was written up in notepad), I will be skeptical. After all, I doubt many cappers/bottlers ever verify the stuff they sell.

For example, as far as I know, no one really even knows what exactly is in Halodrol (i.e. the percentages of OT and DMT) and the pure 2-ene in PP is supposed to be hard to get without the 3-ene, so how can we even be sure we are buying what is advertised? Just because someone copied the chemical formula off the box/label, doesn't mean jack.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
All Prom has to do is send a bottle to San Rafeal Chemical Services - Sam told me it would be $100. (He paid more to have it expidited.)

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
All Prom has to do is send a bottle to San Rafeal Chemical Services - Sam told me it would be $100. (He paid more to have it expidited.)
Ah, but the question is whether he will. I feel kinda bad for him watching this storm gather while the guy is on vacation....but these are self-inflicted wounds from what I've observed.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
I think everyone needs to relax. Designer Supplements had this issue, but it did not mean evey other supplement on the market was bad. They handled it with class as Sam did. Point taken. Ever batch of a product should be tested before being sold. This being said Prometabolix should test his product.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't mean to open up a can of worms here...

I personally made a decision to test out a particular product and the unfortunate outcome led me to make a decision that I felt was the right decision for my business.

This in no way alludes to any other company or their product. I intentionally did not post this in any other forum but my own because I am not seeking to hurt, sabotage, or defame any other company or product.

In time the truth will be revealed, I just sincerely hope that someone else does not have to experience the disappointing (and expensive) outcome that I encountered.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established

I personally made a decision to test out a particular product and the unfortunate outcome led me to make a decision that I felt was the right decision for my business.

This in no way alludes to any other company or their product. I intentionally did not post this in any other forum but my own because I am not seeking to hurt, sabotage, or defame any other company or product.

In time the truth will be revealed, I just sincerely hope that someone else does not have to experience the disappointing (and expensive) outcome that I encountered.

Sam, you handled this with class. I just want everyone to understand since this happened to you, it does not mean the other companies have a bad product. Most of the big names out there do not have ever batch test. Take care my friend!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

I don't think anyone is believing that you've done anything negative. What you have done is set a shining example and like-it-or-not other similar companies will now be compared to your example.

The gathering negativity around the other product from the other manufacturer seems to have a variety of sources (delays, changing offers/promises, failure to respond to emails, refusal to answer questions, etc.). Each of these are small irritants in of themselves but they seem to be gathering into a "perfect storm" from my read of those threads. I think the other guy can pull out of this but IMO one component of that will be rising to the example you set here.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone is believing that you've done anything negative. What you have done is set a shining example and like-it-or-not other similar companies will now be compared to your example.

The gathering negativity around the other product from the other manufacturer seems to have a variety of sources (delays, changing offers/promises, failure to respond to emails, refusal to answer questions, etc.). Each of these are small irritants in of themselves but they seem to be gathering into a "perfect storm" from my read of those threads. I think the other guy can pull out of this but IMO one component of that will be rising to the example you set here.

You are right. He needs to respond about his product. I may pull from seeling the HMAX if nothing is tested. I don't feel it is my responsibility to test it because I did not make it. Just like none of us (Nutra, CNW, IS, PN) test Designer Supps, ALRI, etc. It is not our job to test other manufactures products and these are the emails I am receiveing regarding this issue.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh I read ya yeahright...the post was primarily directed to customers. I just wanted to be clear that a decision I make for my business may not be condusive or applicable to the common practices of another.

I further wanted to make it clear that my results for the Atomic-H in no way determines the efficacy or potency of another product. I didn't want others to have a preconceived notion that this other product is underdosed and start accusing an innocent party for something that hasn't even been confirmed yet...in regards to delays, emails, etc...that's a whole nother story.

dan34

Awards
I got my refund today, very quick and honest, I have purchased from you before and I most certainly will again. Did you have multiple bottles tested or just one? I'm hoping I got the other 18.3 mg per capsule + in my bottle!!!!!!!!

gaberox

Awards
I got my refund today, very quick and honest, I have purchased from you before and I most certainly will again. Did you have multiple bottles tested or just one? I'm hoping I got the other 18.3 mg per capsule + in my bottle!!!!!!!!
Interesting question.If for some reason some of the bottles are properly dosed and someone was to assume they were underdosed that could pose a problem.

joe dax

Awards
oh I read ya yeahright...the post was primarily directed to customers. I just wanted to be clear that a decision I make for my business may not be condusive or applicable to the common practices of another.

I further wanted to make it clear that my results for the Atomic-H in no way determines the efficacy or potency of another product. I didn't want others to have a preconceived notion that this other product is underdosed and start accusing an innocent party for something that hasn't even been confirmed yet...in regards to delays, emails, etc...that's a whole nother story.
you were doing what you felt the correct thing to do for you and your business, no one else's! it shows that you're a leader not a follower, in no way do i think that anyone with half a brain would think that you're referring to any other product/s than your very own.

you went and had your product tested for your customers benefit and your own high standards, it is so obvious that you regard your customers of the highest importance which as you can see by the threads being posted for ya, you've had nothing but the biggest support!

it would have been so easy for you not to have tested atomic h and rely on the manufacture’s specs or even worse ignore the test results because of the financial implications having to refund all purchases and the all product costs of capping, bottles, labelling, raw materials etc

what this brings into question in regards to the "other product" is the reluctance to get an independent test done and a reliance on the manufacture’s COA, it's something that the threads are saying not you, it's not your fault that you've set the benchmark that others can't/won't follow, it's just something that's made a lot of people take notice and say "hey that styder/sam from nutra planet is a straight up guy!"

what freaks me is, how many other products out there has had the same thing happen and nuthin has been said!!!

anyway sam, it still blows me away on how you've handled things in regards to this matter, you're the talk of the gym and i'm living in little ol New Zealand!

all the best!!

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Great post Joe. Stryder, got the credit on the card.Thanks. As a customer your being honest and up front sure means alot in this business.Hope only positive comes from your actions.Cheers

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Interesting question.If for some reason some of the bottles are properly dosed and someone was to assume they were underdosed that could pose a problem.
Very Very Scary!!!! Is there in fact a possibility that some caps conatin the full dose and some are under. I would hate to find out the hard way.

I was actually about to drink some water in order to swallow two suppossedly underdosed caps and suddenly spit them out as began to read the last few threads:jaw:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you were doing what you felt the correct thing to do for you and your business, no one else's! it shows that you're a leader not a follower, in no way do i think that anyone with half a brain would think that you're referring to any other product/s than your very own.

you went and had your product tested for your customers benefit and your own high standards, it is so obvious that you regard your customers of the highest importance which as you can see by the threads being posted for ya, you've had nothing but the biggest support!

it would have been so easy for you not to have tested atomic h and rely on the manufacture’s specs or even worse ignore the test results because of the financial implications having to refund all purchases and the all product costs of capping, bottles, labelling, raw materials etc

what this brings into question in regards to the "other product" is the reluctance to get an independent test done and a reliance on the manufacture’s COA, it's something that the threads are saying not you, it's not your fault that you've set the benchmark that others can't/won't follow, it's just something that's made a lot of people take notice and say "hey that styder/sam from nutra planet is a straight up guy!"

what freaks me is, how many other products out there has had the same thing happen and nuthin has been said!!!

anyway sam, it still blows me away on how you've handled things in regards to this matter, you're the talk of the gym and i'm living in little ol New Zealand!

all the best!!
:jaw: WOW...thanks joe dax!!! :thumbsup:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very Very Scary!!!! Is there in fact a possibility that some caps conatin the full dose and some are under. I would hate to find out the hard way.

I was actually about to drink some water in order to swallow two suppossedly underdosed caps and suddenly spit them out as began to read the last few threads:jaw:
All the bottles were from the same batch and the same run, we also gave the lab about 1/6 of a bottle which was more than required for testing.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
All the bottles were from the same batch and the same run, we also gave the lab about 1/6 of a bottle which was more than required for testing.

Thanks for the reassurance. I'm not trying to cause any panic just got a sudden mini panic attack and headache, I think it's because of the Mtrn and methoxy tst I'm on. Once again Sam thank you for the amazing customer service. I will be doing all of my supp shopping throuigh you from now on.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow is all I can say.
yeah right sure does not show love.
not responding to emails, etc... what are you talking about?

I relayed the info as it came to me. And in the supp biz changes often happen.

Please don't feel bad for me. Why do you think I did not rush this process due to all of your pressures to do so as well other customers.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
want to know the dosages tested for halodrol? they could surprise you also.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
wow is all I can say.
yeah right sure does not show love.
not responding to emails, etc... what are you talking about?

I relayed the info as it came to me. And in the supp biz changes often happen.

Please don't feel bad for me. Why do you think I did not rush this process due to all of your pressures to do so as well other customers.
Pro,

I don't know why you fixated on my posts. There are thread after thread in your area filled with hate towards you (none of it from me). I was just commenting over here on what I was reading people say over in your threads without mentioning you or your company by name. I have no interest in causing you grief and in fact made the point that I felt bad for you watching the discontent gather steam while you were away on vacation. You've got a lot of unhappy customers and I hope that you can pull things together for them.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
want to know the dosages tested for halodrol? they could surprise you also.
That would be extremely helpful. What was the percentage of OT in Halodrol and what other compounds (if any) were contained in it?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have unhappy customers? where are you reading this?

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have continually followed through with everything I set out to do.

So I am not worried. Impatience stirs up frustration which then turns into anger.

what more could people want than $30 free.