Any interests in a generic Halo-50?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity was wondering if there are any interests for something like this.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Fellas - it may or may not already be around....

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Not from stryder - the other product of which you speak is a private label brand of another store.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well, yeah. I guess there could always be a deal to sell that other brand...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell yeah

raider1

raider1

Awards
Knowing Stryder... it will be a price you cannot refuse ...:twisted:

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i like it becuase you dont beat around the bush when you do this...so i'll buy from you.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
i like it becuase you dont beat around the bush when you do this...so i'll buy from you.
Precisely. No evasions. No conflicting answers. This builds confidence in potential customers.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is meant merely as praise for Sam - and not a back-handed slap against any competitor; Sam has integrity. I buy from him with confidence because I believe he does the right things, because they are the right things to do.

Sam - I heard this on a radio program and thought it sums things up pretty well (and I normally don't care for bumper sticker-esque sayings): "The main thing is to keep the main thing, the main thing."

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is meant merely as praise for Sam - and not a back-handed slap against any competitor; Sam has integrity. I buy from him with confidence because I believe he does the right things, because they are the right things to do.

Sam - I heard this on a radio program and thought it sums things up pretty well (and I normally don't care for bumper sticker-esque sayings): "The main thing is to keep the main thing, the main thing."
Very well said,Sam is the man.:woohoo:

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
probably my mistake, should have had Sam do it first, make the calls, stick his head out, test the waters, and then I should have followed.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
probably my mistake, should have had Sam do it first, make the calls, stick his head out, test the waters, and then I should have followed.
Pro i understand were you are coming from,i just think it is peoples frustration with delays and such,but i belive it is legit,and even though i have never ordered from you before you seem like a solid guy.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Pro - don't sweat it. This board is getting more and more full with lemmings.

I posted the in's and out's of getting chems. like this. But dudes don't seem to be listening (or understanding...).

Get me some 99.54% stuff and that'll be d*mn good enough.
We won't have worries on "does this have DMT in it?" like we do with H-50.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As I said (very honestly without blowing any "sunshine" at anyone"), my comment was only about Sam - and based only on my personal interaction with him.

I read these forums and I've seen what you've gone through - and I admire your willingness to do what you've done. I can't comment on any other situation, because to do so would make me out to be a fool; since I have trouble keeping up with my own stuff.

Again, and this IS NOT BACK-PEDDLING, I was not referring to you or anyone else, solely and exclusively about Sam, and really not even about this specific product offering. Perhaps that was an error on my part - that is by including my comments in a thread re generic Halo - since this context may have suggested that my comments pertained to this product. Simply stated - they were general comments about his character - and unrelated to this product. In hindsight, my attempt to say something positive about Sam, may have been misplaced in this thread.

Please accept my assurance I intended no offense to anyone. Had I intended a negative comment about someone, I would have found the right way to voice it. Again, not my intention.

Prometabolix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no sweat, Just sick right now on easter so are my kids. Just in a mood.
Sam is a cool dude takes care of biz.
I do the same.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad I took the time to clear things up.

I have enough warranted confrontations to address as part of my profession. I don't need to seek any others out with my free time.

While some take the "TS if you don't like was I said - deal with it" type of approach, I try not to - especially if something I've said has been misconstrued. I am more than happy to say my piece and if others disagree, then we can have an honest disagreement; that is OK.

But that isn't what happened here. In this case, probably acting out of well meaning, but somewhat ignorant, intentions, (in light of other threads) I made some statements that may have left others with the mistaken impression I was commenting on whatever other situations (whatever they are), that may have come up. Honestly, whatever (if anything) that has occurred has not impacted me and, even if they had, I wouldn't seek to bash anyone via a forum (I think it makes everybody look stupid).

I try to keep my comments either positive or absurd; that way they are either appreciated or funny.

FWIW - I would have no hessitation to purchase form your company. None whatsover.

Regards - and I hope this sets things "straight".

Beau

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Sam,

Are you planning to stock the prometabolix product or a different brand?
I'm just curious...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on now Pro... that was an ass statement. Your a good bro... and definately a great asset to this board... BUT, you did no innovation here, you were the first to make a generic.

Should you be paying the same respects to the first person to make generic pheraplex, or generic SD?

Its the true innovators of these compound that should be paid this respect if anyone.

Adams

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, assuming a good price.

Stryder, can you let us know if this might actually happen?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still in negotiation and working out details...IF it does come to fruition it will only be enough to fill the initial presale.

More info coming soon...

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Still in negotiation and working out details...IF it does come to fruition it will only be enough to fill the initial presale.

More info coming soon...
Stryder if everything goes well,when would you guess the presale would begin?

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Come on now Pro... that was an ass statement. Your a good bro... and definately a great asset to this board... BUT, you did no innovation here, you were the first to make a generic.

Should you be paying the same respects to the first person to make generic pheraplex, or generic SD?

Its the true innovators of these compound that should be paid this respect if anyone.

Adams
Time and history have proven that while pioneers and innovators are crucial to progress, their efforts are usually rewarded with blind criticism and social abrogation. Anyone who even tries to innovate has my respect for breaking from the pack!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested in this product when it becomes available for presale. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal stryder....you've got my attention.