New Arrival Bulk Peak 02

mikelly1107

mikelly1107

Awards
  • Established
Very excited! So optimal dosing from the xtend perform protocol would be 4g daily? Any foreseeable benefits to going over?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very excited! So optimal dosing from the xtend perform protocol would be 4g daily? Any foreseeable benefits to going over?
None
Mike has stated that multiple times. The common phrase more is not better applies here.

We have done a few studies, no need to go over 4g per day, won't improve results. Lower dosing still works but sweet spot is 4
Not that I'm aware of. I try to take it everyday. With my travel schedule (150k-180k miles a year), I use it for immune benefits. I haven't been sick in quite a while. At one point, over a 4 week period, I traveled 35k miles and was on 4 continents. Never had as much as a sniffle. First meal back in the USA, food poisoning lol.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Thinking of using 2g of the bulk powder pre-workout and 1 scoop of Perform intra-workout. I like having a quality intra-workout, but I don't see a need for 2 servings of BCAAs so close together. Should also help keep the cost down a bit.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome. Thinking of using 2g of the bulk powder pre-workout and 1 scoop of Perform intra-workout. I like having a quality intra-workout, but I don't see a need for 2 servings of BCAAs so close together. Should also help keep the cost down a bit.
Most companies don't give you around 10g of BCAA's in 2 servings. Xtend is giving you 7g per serving. So we are not trying to shortchange you during peri-workout nutrition when it matters most. Not to mention the benefits of Peak 02, electrolytes, etc found in xtend for optimal performance.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most companies don't give you around 10g of BCAA's in 2 servings. Xtend is giving you 7g per serving. So we are not trying to shortchange you during peri-workout nutrition when it matters most. Not to mention the benefits of Peak 02, electrolytes, etc found in xtend for optimal performance.
Yeah, there's plenty of leucine/BCAASs in one serving. I also add 20-40g carbs from Gatorade powder to it; it tastes good and I don't find a need for a fancy/expensive carb source personally. Black Cherry Perform + Fruit Punch Gatorade is pretty tasty.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does peak 02 or extend go need to be taken on non training day also?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does peak 02 or extend go need to be taken on non training day also?
*Xtend* :)
You can take Xtend Go as a morning coffee replacement, or taken between meals 4-6 hours apart to help stimulate MPS

http://www.biolayne.com/wp-content/uploads/Norton-J-Ag-Food-Ind-Hi-Tech-2008.pdf
http://www.slideshare.net/biolayne/optimal-protein-intake-and-meal-frequency-to-support-maximal-protein-synthesis-and-muscle-mass

Peak02 is fine to take daily Read post #3 where i quoted Mike.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Already ordered some with Xtend perform. Hard not to hop on that deal with free shipping

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Already ordered some with Xtend perform. Hard not to hop on that deal with free shipping
I hope you put "ANABOLIC MINDS" In the comment section :) We always hook up our customers here at AM

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I sure did, I'll have to post on the forums when I get my order. Pretty sweet cutting stack. Shift, oxymax xt w/ free ta2 then xtend perform and the peak O2

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I sure did, I'll have to post on the forums when I get my order. Pretty sweet cutting stack. Shift, oxymax xt w/ free ta2 then xtend perform and the peak O2
That is what I am talking about man! Keep us in the loop
I myself and cutting very hard and Peak02 in Xtend Perform is a staple for optimal performance!

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
That is what I am talking about man! Keep us in the loop
I myself and cutting very hard and Peak02 in Xtend Perform is a staple for optimal performance!
I'm real excited to try it out. Considering throwing a log up since I finally have a little more time to nail things down. I'll be upping cardio so I'd like to see how it helps with endurance

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Nutrition / Health 1
schizm Supplements 1
SatishOG Anabolics 19
Supplements 12