Thank you NutraPlanet

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Thank you NutraPlanet for accurately and quickly shipping my order. I received within 4 business days using cheapest shipping method. Also thank you for the samples. Giving samples means so much to me. It gives me an opportunity to try new products, most I've never even heard of. Also, it makes me feel happy. Whenever I open a package from a supplement store, the first thing I think of is what samples did I get. Its as close to Christmas as it gets for me (been with same woman for over 20years and still love hear as much as the day I feel in love).

Sincerely,

Lifelong customer

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's great news. Nice to hear something positive after reading all the bitching about how people don't like the new Nutraplanet.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's the only place I'll order supps from....

CM79

CM79

Awards
We are trying our best! Thanks for the positive feedback!

Gator762

Awards
I've been a long time NutraPlanet customer, and I just made another purchase. I saw many of the "NutraPlanet doesn't ship" threads, but figured they have been solid for me before.

Now I'm in the "NutraPlanet doesn't ship" camp. Ordered Monday morning, paid for 2-day shipping. Hasn't shipped, left message no one answers the phone.

What's your secret?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been a long time NutraPlanet customer, and I just made another purchase. I saw many of the "NutraPlanet doesn't ship" threads, but figured they have been solid for me before.

Now I'm in the "NutraPlanet doesn't ship" camp. Ordered Monday morning, paid for 2-day shipping. Hasn't shipped, left message no one answers the phone.

What's your secret?
Not the thread to post this in....

Gator762

Awards
Sorry bout that... Was going to update after I got my order, but since it's over the weekend it will be a bit. I gotta eat some crow, it did ship out Friday. Email seems to be best communication. Thanks to CM79 for helping out. I'll follow up when I get my stuff!

Gator762

Awards
Sorry bout that... Was going to update after I got my order, but since it's over the weekend it will be a bit. I gotta eat some crow, it did ship out Friday. Email seems to be best communication. Thanks to CM79 for helping out. I'll follow up when I get my stuff!

Gator762

Awards
Sorry for the late update... Got my stuff and some good freebies. Solid! Thanks CM79 & Nutraplanet! :)

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Also got my order (well, 1/3 of it) today, took 10 days to Europe with FIMS. Holding thumbs for rest of it to arrive soon :)