Who wants the NEW PES Fat Burner to launch at Nutraplanet?

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Testdriver View Post
    PES.... It's pronounced .. PEEZ. As in... PEEZ hook us up with a mondo...de-flabjulating ...lard torchin' PHAT BURNER!!!!
    Some of our european accounts call us pes ("pess") instead of P E S lol

    Quote Originally Posted by gottalift78 View Post
    i might be a little late, but i would love to try. I'm getting ready to run Erase pro and stack it with XFA and DAA. Would be nice to toss in..
    We will be having some logging opportunities at launch on AM and our facebook. We are also giving NP 6 free bottles to give out on facebook and other promotions.

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    They should even put it in a "PES" dispenser
    Lets do it! Ninja monkey head

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    But I will say this....NutraPlanet is definitely ready for that intro sale, we are ready to make some noise! This product deserves to be heard! "Once they try it, they'll buy it"....they will because A. It's of course an amazing product. B. Because PES wouldn't come out with no BS.
    Weve spent so long developing this. Many sleepless nights. Getting doses perfecting for results. So many products shoot for the single dose feel and forget all about the main goal of a fat burner....results. It takes a long time developing a great product when you have to run numerous 4 week trials to gauge real world results.

    After this comes a preworkout! One thing at a time though..i need to eat and sleep still
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined


  2. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    After this comes a preworkout!
    Looking forward to this one too!
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    Some of our european accounts call us pes ("pess") instead of P E S lol

    We will be having some logging opportunities at launch on AM and our facebook. We are also giving NP 6 free bottles to give out on facebook and other promotions.

    Lets do it! Ninja monkey head

    Weve spent so long developing this. Many sleepless nights. Getting doses perfecting for results. So many products shoot for the single dose feel and forget all about the main goal of a fat burner....results. It takes a long time developing a great product when you have to run numerous 4 week trials to gauge real world results.

    After this comes a preworkout! One thing at a time though..i need to eat and sleep still
    Exciting news! I'm sure with the time you've put into developing this it's going to be an amazing product! :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    After this comes a preworkout! One thing at a time though..i need to eat and sleep still
    Hurry up!
    PES R&D

  5. Hustlin!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  6. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Hustlin!
    In4 the NattyD Hustle...
    'Do the Hustle!!' do-do-do-dooo-do 'Do the Hustle!'

    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  7. Super in!

  8. Well I am excited for this one, PES makes legit products amongst so many that don't. Keep us informed... curious if I can stack this with the anabolic may be taking???
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  9. So in! Can't wait for the launch !!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Well I am excited for this one, PES makes legit products amongst so many that don't. Keep us informed... curious if I can stack this with the anabolic may be taking???
    Sure can
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  11. Alphamine anyone?
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Alphamine anyone?
    :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Natty how would you compare the fatloss results of alphamine to anything else that you've taken before? I know you guys ran a lot of tests prior to release. What were some of things you noted, say in comparison to Alpha-T2. This product has me very excited as a precardio aid.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Alphamine anyone?
    Stop teasing and just give it to us already! Our credit cards are out and we are ready for the huge intro sale. We heard that if we are one of the first 100 callers that you will double our order for free! Oh wait, maybe that was the infomercial I was watching....

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Alphamine anyone?
    Please.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Alphamine anyone?

    Can you give some stacking info for this and AT2?

    Oh and please

  17. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Natty how would you compare the fatloss results of alphamine to anything else that you've taken before? I know you guys ran a lot of tests prior to release. What were some of things you noted, say in comparison to Alpha-T2. This product has me very excited as a precardio aid.
    This would be extremely beneficial as a precardio aid actually. The ingredients will allow you to get more out of your cardio. The fat loss effects are stronger than Alpha-T2, and in my opinion as well as the inside testers, better than the OEP + AT2 stack and better tha EC.

    The feel is similar to EC...but different. Cleaner and lasting longer. Way more thermogenic.

    Not to mention the product itself reaches way beyond just fat loss, but ultimate appearance enhancement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Stop teasing and just give it to us already! Our credit cards are out and we are ready for the huge intro sale. We heard that if we are one of the first 100 callers that you will double our order for free! Oh wait, maybe that was the infomercial I was watching....
    Stop watching the shake weight ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Xylez View Post
    Can you give some stacking info for this and AT2?

    Oh and please
    It will take some time to see how these can be stacked. Many will find Alphamine to be so strong they do not want to stack. But some options would be:

    1 AT2 + 1.5 Alphamine scoops in the morning

    2 AT2 + 1 Alphamine scoop in the evening

    Empty stomach.

    Everyone is about to experience the amazingness of a powdered fat burner. Customized dosing in every dose!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  18. Sign me up!! So ready for this!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  19. Hopefully you all are signed up for PES Insider there was news announced earlier about Alphamine

  20. Can't wait to see what the muscle hardening/preservation agents are!
    :blindfold:

  21. I really like the fact that it is powdered!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    I really like the fact that it is powdered!
    That definitely intrigues me. As easy as tossing a scoop in with the pre-workout drink or post shake. Would be difficult for the second dose for me at work though. My co-workers already thing something is up with all the damn pills I take!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Hell yes.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    That definitely intrigues me. As easy as tossing a scoop in with the pre-workout drink or post shake. Would be difficult for the second dose for me at work though. My co-workers already thing something is up with all the damn pills I take!
    Aren't there cups that you just fill with liquid, hit a button and it drops your powder into the drink? Makes it sly 007 like.
    The Historic PES Legend

  25. That sounds awesome! I'm in

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Aren't there cups that you just fill with liquid, hit a button and it drops your powder into the drink? Makes it sly 007 like.
    They also have those new little small funnels that you keep the powder in and discreetly open it in a water.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Aren't there cups that you just fill with liquid, hit a button and it drops your powder into the drink? Makes it sly 007 like.
    WTF??? I need to find these!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  28. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    That definitely intrigues me. As easy as tossing a scoop in with the pre-workout drink or post shake. Would be difficult for the second dose for me at work though. My co-workers already thing something is up with all the damn pills I take!
    Take some before work and some in the afternoon. It looks and tastes like a tasty beverage
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  29. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    Take some before work and some in the afternoon. It looks and tastes like a tasty beverage
    Third shifter, I wake up about 4pm work 11-7:30 sleep by 9-10am :-/ will have to get one of those cups! Lol
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  30. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Third shifter, I wake up about 4pm work 11-7:30 sleep by 9-10am :-/ will have to get one of those cups! Lol
    USP has one of those discrete funnel types.

    I believe the name of the one I was talking about was Shaker Pro 40.
    The Historic PES Legend

  31. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    WTF??? I need to find these!
    This place has everything you could want...

    http://thesourcestore.com/products.html
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  32. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    USP has one of those discrete funnel types.

    I believe the name of the one I was talking about was Shaker Pro 40.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This place has everything you could want...

    http://thesourcestore.com/products.html
    Thank you both! I'm going to look into these! The worse was running something in liquid suspension. Running out to the car 3 times a day was getting to be suspicious being I don't smoke! LMAO Luckily I'm a Leader so I do the questioning. ;-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  33. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Alphamine anyone?
    Yes!!!!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  34. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Alphamine anyone?

  35. Perfect time for this to come out! I'm about to start cutting!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    We speak on behalf of the whole community...Now release this please Natty

    Go away skinny!. This here sup is for Fat guys!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Go away skinny!. This here sup is for Fat guys!
    hahaha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  38. I've actually put off buying anything until I get my hands on this. I'm gonna log the hell out of it, too.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy
    I've actually put off buying anything until I get my hands on this. I'm gonna log the hell out of it, too.
    Definitely in! :-). I would love to get ahold of some myself!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  40. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Definitely in! :-). I would love to get ahold of some myself!
    Banking on a Nutra intro sale next week......*crosses fingers*
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is the new version of orange triad selling at nutraplanet?
    By Shocker279 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-16-2009, 03:07 PM
  2. Thinking about adding a fat burner to my stack??
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 12:50 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 03:57 PM
  4. Who wants the reputation function enabled?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-01-2005, 06:56 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 04:36 PM
Log in
Log in