Get Your BCAA on! One of the Greatest BCAAs sells EVER or not but pretty damn close!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8:1:1 Micronized BCAA Naturally Flavored (light Refreshing Grape bubblegum)/No Useless Colors/Dyes 29.99........for 200grams!

Yeah buddy!

I kid I kid... I mean 200 x 5! Yes Sir, 1 hefty kilogram of Micronized 8:1:1.

Sam and I are cutting our Margins and the customer benefits...it's a usual Sam/USP collaboration...keep the customer first.

Will hit NutraPlanet On Monday!

Why Such an Amazing Price!

Well, USPlabs marketing for BCAA's was mixes clear, Our flavor company fouled up and added a slight tint of natural coloring by mistake..So USPlabs couldn’t got to market with the product....Hence, USPowder's customers and NP benefit!

If you never used BCAA's twice a day in between meals, I would take this opportunity to give it a try. The recovery is off the chart and Lean Muscle comes much quicker.

There is a reason BCAAs are Top sellers, they work and with the 8:1:1 micronized BCAA ratio designed to ignite protein synthesis.

Enjoy and Thank you all for the support!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Thank you, been waiting for news on this!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thread is relevant to my interests....Nicely done! :fing02:

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NICE! Always liked usp labs and usp powders. Will be buying. Also are you refering to Laynes protocol for inbetween meal bcaa usage?

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NICE! Always liked usp labs and usp powders. Will be buying. Also are you refering to Laynes protocol for inbetween meal bcaa usage?
I'm not familiar with his Protocol but he is one smart cookie.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Care to share the one your were talking about then?
there a couple train of thoughts, drink with or in between meals to boost protein synthesis.

Since 8:1:1 is leucine heavy, no need to Mega dose to get leucine content high.

One kilogram gives 83 servings or 166 scoops!

if you can, and you want to experiment BUT include INTENSE training during a 6 weeks plan of compound movements with heavy weight (you could go longer but after 6 weeks, I think the next 6 weeks will be an easy decision.....your recovery and workout energy will be off the charts)!

Order 2kgs 60 bucks and try this:

Again 1 serving= 2 scoops
2 kilograms=166 servings....for 60 bucks

off days:
1 servings 3-4 times a day 1 hour after eating

Workout days
2 servings sipped pre-intra-post
1 serving 2-3 a day 1 hour after eating

Buy some Bulk Creatine, SuperSaponins, 1 carboxy (take for anabolic sleep)

For $120 or so dollars, you are buying results.

Worth a shot.

You will look and feel like a monster....

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah. Im gonna pay $60 for this for sure running out of bcaas good timing :D never tried 8:1:1 either been using 2:1:1

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Shouldnt you be dosing the leucine before the meal? Why do you recommend an hr after?...I thought leucine would increase the protein utilization of the meal you eat after you take it?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shouldnt you be dosing the leucine before the meal? Why do you recommend an hr after?...I thought leucine would increase the protein utilization of the meal you eat after you take it?
Food can cause a refactory response to protein synthesis, so taking bcaa between meals can help overcome this to allow more peaks in protein synthesis, no need to spike pre meal as it will do no good.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there a couple train of thoughts, drink with or in between meals to boost protein synthesis.

Since 8:1:1 is leucine heavy, no need to Mega dose to get leucine content high.

One kilogram gives 83 servings or 166 scoops!

if you can, and you want to experiment BUT include INTENSE training during a 6 weeks plan of compound movements with heavy weight (you could go longer but after 6 weeks, I think the next 6 weeks will be an easy decision.....your recovery and workout energy will be off the charts)!

Order 2kgs 60 bucks and try this:

Again 1 serving= 2 scoops
2 kilograms=166 servings....for 60 bucks

off days:
1 servings 3-4 times a day 1 hour after eating

Workout days
2 servings sipped pre-intra-post
1 serving 2-3 a day 1 hour after eating

Buy some Bulk Creatine, SuperSaponins, 1 carboxy (take for anabolic sleep)

For $120 or so dollars, you are buying results.

Worth a shot.

You will look and feel like a monster....
Looks good, its similar to laynes protocol. Im a powerlifter so my training is always heavy and intense, im also always sore and beat up. So ill have to take you up on this. Idk anything about the supersaponins, is there a thread about it? Also i had no idea the 1-carboxy was back! Best sleep aid ive ever used.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SWEET! Just in time! I am just about to place orders for my contest prep supplies.

Mike

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I have only used BCAAs intraworkout. I do not eat breakfast until 30 mins after waking usually, would it be beneficial to have a serving right upon waking?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I have only used BCAAs intraworkout. I do not eat breakfast until 30 mins after waking usually, would it be beneficial to have a serving right upon waking?
If you train fasted this would be a great product to use pre-workout as well as intra and post. If you've ever read any of layne nortons theories, he believes that a dose of leucine around meal time allows more of the proteins you ingest to be used more efficiently. Can't wait to see the results combined with my high protein diet.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
If you train fasted this would be a great product to use pre-workout as well as intra and post. If you've ever read any of layne nortons theories, he believes that a dose of leucine around meal time allows more of the proteins you ingest to be used more efficiently. Can't wait to see the results combined with my high protein diet.
I will have to read up on this I have read some stuff by him not regarding leucine, though.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its to overcome the refactory response of food, he points out that bcaas can over come this and allow more peaks and valleys of protein synthesis withing the body. 4-6hrs between meals, eat meals containing high protein to get 3-4g leucine then have a serving of bcaas 2-3hrs aftera and before your next meal that has 2.5-3g leucine w/20 or so grams of carbs...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
What if we eat 6 meals a day I have to eat that many meals to get all my calories in (so about 3/3.5 hrs between each meal)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Then dont do it, you wont overcome the refactory response otherwise really. The only thing that really needs to be spaced out is protein.
So
Protein/Carbs/Fats
Bcaa/Carbs/Fats
Protein/Carbs/Fats
Bcaa/Carbs/Fats
Protein/Carbs/Fats
Bcaa/Carbs/Fats
ect.

This would work also

cntrymuscle

Awards
Yup... Another newbie! So today I am starting ultradrol and I can't wait. I hope it is as good as I hear. This will be my first time ever cycling anything. So I am trying to do my research without being spoon fed at what I should take during and after. I think I have pretty much narrowed it down to a HCG, Nolvadex, and Aromasin. But where the heck can I get this stuff? It seems everywhere i search no one carries it or they are outta stock or it's some brand I've never heard of. Can anyone help me out or maybe recommend another specific brand/product and the site to purchase at? The cost of my health is not cheap, but i don't want to go broke either! I appreciate all the help I can get!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I predict he will be spamming a website he found within the next few posts...

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup... Another newbie! So today I am starting ultradrol and I can't wait. I hope it is as good as I hear. This will be my first time ever cycling anything. So I am trying to do my research without being spoon fed at what I should take during and after. I think I have pretty much narrowed it down to a HCG, Nolvadex, and Aromasin. But where the heck can I get this stuff? It seems everywhere i search no one carries it or they are outta stock or it's some brand I've never heard of. Can anyone help me out or maybe recommend another specific brand/product and the site to purchase at? The cost of my health is not cheap, but i don't want to go broke either! I appreciate all the help I can get!
Wtf, this a bcaa thread for usp labs man. Delete your post and take it elsewhere like the cycle forum

cntrymuscle

Awards
Wtf, this a bcaa thread for usp labs man. Delete your post and take it elsewhere like the cycle forum
I posted here in hopes that a rep from nutraplanet or someone else, could help me out? I've heard a lot of good things about them. Sorry to interrupt your thread dude! I'll take my business else where!

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I posted here in hopes that a rep from nutraplanet or someone else, could help me out? I've heard a lot of good things about them. Sorry to interrupt your thread dude! I'll take my business else where!
I believe the anabolics forum can help you and there is forum for the company that makes ultradrol i believe. this just isnt the place for this advice. Let alone this isnt nutras subforum section either.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do we need an email list for this one? or will the product just show up monday as it isnt available yet...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a solid deal for flavored BCAAs. Good work, USP.

Also, I'm glad to know it's just natural flavoring that caused the tinting. I got in on the IC release, then saw the grape discounted soon after and was a little worried on what I was getting lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From the sound of the earlier posts, it should go live on NP tomorrow (or soon), so no link atm.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Link please?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Waiting on this and any word on a BF sale...

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I thought this was suppose to be up today? Any idea when we can expect this to go live? Thanks.

GoBigOrGoHome

Awards
If they are saving it, would be nice for them to tell us. I'm not needing it right away so no worries. I'll jump on it whenever they finally post. :)

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Confirmation would be great tho because it seems hard to come by these days. A bunch of silence from the reps is all we seem to be getting.