Get Your BCAA on! One of the Greatest BCAAs sells EVER or not but pretty damn close!

Connect4

Awards
To nattydisaster

APOLOGY: I know this is unrelated, but I couldn't PM you and didn't know where to post!!!
Hey, first off I'd like to just say thanks for all the helpful info you supply on this site. I have a couple questions about a stack I want to try and run. I was thinking of running "The Always Burning Fat Stack" i.e. OEP, A-T2, and Shift. You provided the dosing info on the "How to use SHIFT by PES" page, which was great. My questions were:
1. How long would you run this stack?
2. Would it work well w/a keto/lo-carb diet?
3. What other supps would you add to this stack (ex. multi, fish oil, cla, etc.) and how would you dose them? (I'd also appreciate your suggestions as to specific brands (of multis, fish oils, clas, etc.)
4. After finishing this stack, would you take any additional supplements? I've heard of people taking things like Lean Xtreme after finishing an Oxy+T2 stack and wasn't sure how you felt about this. You also mentioned 7-Keto DHEA in an old post?
Sorry for being such a pain and having such specific questions, I just wanna run this stack with as much success as possible. Thanks for any and all help!!!

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, I had a quick question about timing of bcaa. I have understood a fair amount from reading through a couple pages in this thread and I am not sure why but I am new to BCAA. I had seen them talked about, but never ordered them until a month ago.

What I have recently been doing is making a one gallon jug with 12g in it and sipping on that throughout the day, and then I take 10g pre workout. I take a protein shake after my workout which has some in it already.
Does that look okay, or should I change it up some?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everyone, I had a quick question about timing of bcaa. I have understood a fair amount from reading through a couple pages in this thread and I am not sure why but I am new to BCAA. I had seen them talked about, but never ordered them until a month ago.

What I have recently been doing is making a one gallon jug with 12g in it and sipping on that throughout the day, and then I take 10g pre workout. I take a protein shake after my workout which has some in it already.
Does that look okay, or should I change it up some?
Looks fine. One suggestion would be not to consume the 10g completely pre-workout, but to start sipping on it about 15 minutes before your workout and continuing throughout. You might even increase this dose.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks fine. One suggestion would be not to consume the 10g completely pre-workout, but to start sipping on it about 15 minutes before your workout and continuing throughout. You might even increase this dose.
Pretty much what i do!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty much what i do!
Awesome. Helps neutralize the oxidation of BCAAs as well as the suppression of protein-synthetic processes, both induced by resistance exercise.

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice.
I gave it a go tonight and I went without my PWO for the first time in two months and I actually hit new personal best on deadlift, hang clean and jerk, and two other iso lifts.
I actually felt really really good the whole workout, not sure if it was a mental thing or what, but I think sipping on the bcaa during the day and then I drank 20g pre/intra workout and I was able to go go go the whole time without any issues.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the advice.
I gave it a go tonight and I went without my PWO for the first time in two months and I actually hit new personal best on deadlift, hang clean and jerk, and two other iso lifts.
I actually felt really really good the whole workout, not sure if it was a mental thing or what, but I think sipping on the bcaa during the day and then I drank 20g pre/intra workout and I was able to go go go the whole time without any issues.
Great feedback! BCAAs induce pronounced improvements in endurance. In particular, BCAAs reduce the incidence of central fatigue syndrome during exercise. A key cause of this central fatigue is the over expression of tryptophan in the brain, leading to a high concentration of the neurotransmitter S-hydroxytryptamine in some neurons. As both tryptophan and BCAAs are shuttled into the brain by the so-called large amino-acid transporter, the consumption of BCAAs pre- or during exercise acts to limit the uptake of tryptophan into the brain, leading to less fatigue.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established