Get Your BCAA on! One of the Greatest BCAAs sells EVER or not but pretty damn close!

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I'm using AnaBeta, Erase, and T2 right now. AnaBeta does seem to kick things in high gear. My belt is down a notch, but weight went up a pound. Still too early, but loving it so far. I'll be adding Modern BCAA once I get it. I'm hoping it won't need too much water so I can take more of it during the day.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I'm using AnaBeta, Erase, and T2 right now. AnaBeta does seem to kick things in high gear. My belt is down a notch, but weight went up a pound. Still too early, but loving it so far. I'll be adding Modern BCAA once I get it. I'm hoping it won't need too much water so I can take more of it during the day.
That happened to me on anabeta lost waist circumference.. increased shoulder and arm size :O

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are making me want some Anabeta now......

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anabeta was a great re-comp product, got harder and leaner, would be SICK to stack for a re-comp with ecdy and BCAA!!

kmcart

Awards
Anyone else still waiting for their order containing modern bcaas to ship?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm wonder what my orders problem is then...
oh man, the price just went up 5 bucks

kmcart, i think theyre just getting caught up on all the orders. they had a ton of orders from black friday. and since so many orders were waiting on modernbcaa to ship to the warehouse, it all got delayed.

GoBigOrGoHome

Awards
Mine says processing. Has for a couple days. I'm sure they were hammered on BF. No worries.

kmcart

Awards
That's what I figured just checking to see if anyone was affected...thanks for the responses guys...

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
making me wonder if I did something wrong when I took it... or/and jealous that it didn't work for me...
I think it works best with a higher carb intake but from your posts in the past it doesnt seem like you go high carb very often?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm wonder what my orders problem is then...
sorry I rechecked my email to look for tracking number and realized it said processing, not shipped. I assume it will ship on monday

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
That's what I figured just checking to see if anyone was affected...thanks for the responses guys...
U can always call, they arnt open on the weekends tho. They have the best customer service ever.

U all jelly i was the first one to get my modernBCAAs? I walked into the nutraplanet warehouse as soon as they got the shipment in ;)

kmcart

Awards
U can always call, they arnt open on the weekends tho. They have the best customer service ever.

U all jelly i was the first one to get my modernBCAAs? I walked into the nutraplanet warehouse as soon as they got the shipment in ;)
Definitely jelly...yeah the customer service is always great I had a lot of confusion with this order and they made it all fantastically easy

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh man, the price just went up 5 bucks

kmcart, i think theyre just getting caught up on all the orders. they had a ton of orders from black friday. and since so many orders were waiting on modernbcaa to ship to the warehouse, it all got delayed.
I still see 29.99.

Our margins (Sam and I) are very small.

With the price of raw material going sky high, This price is Amazing for a flavored product at the quantity we are offering.

montesj88

Awards
i have a quick question about the dosing, so on the label of the BCAA's it says 1 kilogram/serving =12.22 g, and that 1 tsp = 2 grams. This may be a ridiculous question but does that mean 6 tsp = 1 serving? Im not dosing intra-workout at least not until school is over, just in between meals for now (1-2 times daily is the goal), so does anyone recommend any different type dosing for that and if so how much(in tsp please)?

Thanks in advance

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it works best with a higher carb intake but from your posts in the past it doesnt seem like you go high carb very often?
Yea... I tend to stay away from carbs. I
Can't eat gluten so mainly potatoes and brown rice for me. And potatoes are a pain to peel and I get sick of um. Brown rice causes my joints to become inflamed so I can't eat much of that... Lol. Food is not my friend. Even though I love it.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
i have a quick question about the dosing, so on the label of the BCAA's it says 1 kilogram/serving =12.22 g, and that 1 tsp = 2 grams. This may be a ridiculous question but does that mean 6 tsp = 1 serving? Im not dosing intra-workout at least not until school is over, just in between meals for now (1-2 times daily is the goal), so does anyone recommend any different type dosing for that and if so how much(in tsp please)?

Thanks in advance
There is really no dosing requirements. Its BCAA, take as much as you feel like taking. I would probably try 10-20g in my workout drink depending on taste.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
yes. if one tsp = 2g, then 10g = 5 tsp. I'll just use one of the scoops I have fron other stucc, I'm not going to measure. Its BCAA, it won't make a difference.

montesj88

Awards
alrite thanks...i jus wanted to make sure my 2 tubs will last me a while and that im not consuming excess amounts that are unneeded. And when i measured out 2 tsp earlier it seemed to be around the same serving size as the USPlabs BCAA's in the smaller tub.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Ok I got mine Today and tried it out in my intra drink. I used the scoop that comes with Xtend and added 2 scoops into my bottle as I have been with Xtend.

It had light clear brownish color, more like light dirty water than anything which is no big deal. But the taste is terrible. If people complain about the new Xtend taste, don't hold your breath on this one. You can still drink it, but you can still taste the powder and it would be at the bottom of my list taste wise.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok I got mine Today and tried it out in my intra drink. I used the scoop that comes with Xtend and added 2 scoops into my bottle as I have been with Xtend.

It had light clear brownish color, more like light dirty water than anything which is no big deal. But the taste is terrible. If people complain about the new Xtend taste, don't hold your breath on this one. You can still drink it, but you can still taste the powder and it would be at the bottom of my list taste wise.
My order comes tomorrow, so I haven't tried the bulk powder yet; but having tasted the regular ModernBcaa before, I can't imagine the bulk tastes that bad! If it does I'll definitely confirm your post with a follow-up.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
just ordered some! i chose the pick up at the store option, is it ok if i pick it up tomorrow and not today since i have already taken a lunch break for work?

rpm57

rpm57

Awards
Taste... Ummm not so good. What does everyone mix in with theirs to disguise the taste?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i just mix it with water. its not a terrible taste. not like im choking it down or anything. but its also a far cry from grape bubble gum flavor.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
i just mix it with water. its not a terrible taste. not like im choking it down or anything. but its also a far cry from grape bubble gum flavor.
Yeah I have no idea where they get a "bubble gum" from but it's not horrible and I got used to it. 30 for an 8:1:1 mix with sustamine is still awesome flavor or not. Try throwing a packet of splenda in or some crystal light.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
good call on the crystal light. that thought didnt even occur to me. looks like im about to have 1000 grams of lemonade flavored BCAAs

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In lieu of using flavoring systems like that, I always just purchase cheap flavored BCAA products to use for flavoring, instead. I got in on the cheap $10 old Xtend sales and picked up quite a few flavors. I've been polishing off an old tub of the unflavored Modern BCAAs and mixing 2 scoops (10g) with 2-4 scoops of Xtend in my half-gallon jug of water. I haven't tried my tub from this bulk batch, so I can't comment on the flavor or if I'll need/decide to mix anything with it.

I just rock bulk BCAAs and then add in a scoop or two of one of the flavored products and you can get your intra-product for cheap and lasting a long time :yup:.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
yes. if one tsp = 2g, then 10g = 5 tsp. I'll just use one of the scoops I have fron other stucc, I'm not going to measure. Its BCAA, it won't make a difference.
tsp is for a tea spoon right ? , got another question how many CC in the spoon that comes with the regular modern bcaa ?

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Often etched somewhere on the plastic scooper states it's volume. eg. 10cc . Or you might be able to figure it out from the label if it's measured in scoops
there is no plastic scooper , the label says 1 tsp 2 grs ! , so i guess 1 teaspoon about 5 cc gives 2 grs !

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds accurate. BCAA is a light/less dense powder so 500mg per 1/4 tsp fits. More dense powders tend to be 750+mg/ 1/4 tsp.
Hope all is well, Steve? :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Often etched somewhere on the plastic scooper states it's volume. eg. 10cc . Or you might be able to figure it out from the label if it's measured in scoops
wish I had written it down when I looked at it this morning...but on the ModenBCAA scoop (normal sized tub), I want to say it's 18 cc's...I'll come back in with a ninja edit tomorrow morning to confirm...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
wish I had written it down when I looked at it this morning...but on the ModenBCAA scoop (normal sized tub), I want to say it's 18 cc's...I'll come back in with a ninja edit tomorrow morning to confirm...
yep. have mine at work... it's 18cc