Get Your BCAA on! One of the Greatest BCAAs sells EVER or not but pretty damn close!

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Yup.

10g BCAAs, 80 servings for a $30. Good deal IMO.
    10g Bcaas+Sustamine (who knows how much is in there sinces its the last ingredient after valin and isoleucine which is in an 8-1-1 ration which means there is less then a 1g of those in there.) So 800g Active Product for 30 bucks.

Recoverpro is 6g Bcaa. 750g Active product for the same price. Id go with either at this point lol.

2. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    looks good, only question is it flavored? and will they sell out if i wait till fri hmm

edit: its ghostin on me... when i click it doesnt tell the flavor, but if i go to USPowders before i click on the item it says bubblegum. nom nom nom PIITB
    First post says its grape bubblegum. It wont mix clear tho since they are doing this bc some natural coloring was added by mistake.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321

10g Bcaas+Sustamine (who knows how much is in there sinces its the last ingredient after valin and isoleucine which is in an 8-1-1 ration which means there is less then a 1g of those in there.) So 800g Active Product for 30 bucks.

Recoverpro is 6g Bcaa. 750g Active product for the same price. Id go with either at this point lol.
    Yea only difference for me is I need it now lol. And My order from AI is for when I move back to Hawaii in late summer lol. My nutra order is for NOW!
    RecoverBro ELITE

4. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Yea only difference for me is I need it now lol. And My order from AI is for when I move back to Hawaii in late summer lol. My nutra order is for NOW!
    But it will delay your order till the 30th

5. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321

But it will delay your order till the 30th
    Still my Hawaii stuff won't be touched till mid feb
    RecoverBro ELITE

6. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Still my Hawaii stuff won't be touched till mid feb
    He's implying that your "now" stuff from NP won't be as quick as you would hope b/c it won't ship until 11/30 as estimated right now.

7. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas

He's implying that your "now" stuff from NP won't be as quick as you would hope b/c it won't ship until 11/30 as estimated right now.
    Hehe. Yea. That's as now as it gets from here... I used to have to wait 3 weeks avg to get my stuff shipped. Now nutra has shipping that takes 4-8 days.
    RecoverBro ELITE

8. When I ordered it said currently over-sold. Is that because it's a ore-sale or does it mean sold-out and my order may get cancelled?

9. think of it like this
    USPowders bcaa VS recover pro
    recover pro 4g leucine per scoop with 125 servings...
    it takes 2 scoops of recover pro to = 1 scoop uspowders BCAA

you get 80 servings of 8g leucine from USpowders for $30
    OR
    you get 62 servings of 8g leucine from AI for $30...

hmmmm
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

10. very curious to see if they are sold out or not....
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard
    •   

11. so the bulk bcaa isnt flavored?

12. ^^^the bulk is the bubblegum flavor

xtend is also on sale (watermelon sold out) for $10. good azz deal on that too but both AI and ModernBcaa beat it in value
    CELTIC LABS REP

13. comments on the bubble gum? im gonna pick 1 up. i also getting some xtend cause enjoy it and i have some of AIs so good all year1

14. eh, took the xtend out of cart. between usp, some xtend i got left and AIs stuff it enough to get me through some months for sure! lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    comments on the bubble gum? im gonna pick 1 up. i also getting some xtend cause enjoy it and i have some of AIs so good all year1
    i enjoyed it, im buying several containers. at least 3
    CELTIC LABS REP

16. thx for ur help. i picked up 1, but also spent about 230 on my total order, giving that 23 whey a shot at 20 lbs! i use waldens 0 calorie syrups if they dont taste good anyway. lol

all set for a year on everything! lol

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    i enjoyed it, im buying several containers. at least 3

17. Quote Originally Posted by GoBigOrGoHome View Post
    When I ordered it said currently over-sold. Is that because it's a ore-sale or does it mean sold-out and my order may get cancelled?
    it is a standard message

18. well I do hope it tastes good. I like Xtend watermelon, giving ths a shot.

19. I am on my phone, out of WiFi and would appreciate some help from someone who has faster browsing please.

Estimated shipping cost from this to England?

Thanks to anyone who steps up for me. I shall reward ye with mighty reps.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

20. International shipping to england is $39.15

21. Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    well I do hope it tastes good. I like Xtend watermelon, giving ths a shot.
    they wont compare. xtend is very strong almost like koolaid and this is very lightly flavored, just enough to cover up the flavor of bcaas. but it also doesnt stain your shaker bottle and teeth.
    CELTIC LABS REP

22. by the way guys, checkout the black friday specials, some nice prices going on

23. Awesome!!!!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

24. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am on my phone, out of WiFi and would appreciate some help from someone who has faster browsing please.

Estimated shipping cost from this to England?

Thanks to anyone who steps up for me. I shall reward ye with mighty reps.
    Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    International shipping to england is $39.15
    Is the shipping function working ? Hmm... Maybe not all international shipping not working (as it's not working for me in Japan...) but it does work for my american address. And I have had nutra ship to my Japan address many times before.
    RecoverBro ELITE

25. Not all locations are working. looks like a small glitch, hope to have it worked out soon bud
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

26. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Is the shipping function working ? Hmm... Maybe not all international shipping not working (as it's not working for me in Japan...) but it does work for my american address. And I have had nutra ship to my Japan address many times before.
    I did not place the order so I can't really say. I typed a dummy address in England and had it calculate the shipping.

27. Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    I did not place the order so I can't really say. I typed a dummy address in England and had it calculate the shipping.
    hehe, thanks.
    Still down for me though... I'm crying inside...
    RecoverBro ELITE

28. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    hehe, thanks.
    Still down for me though... I'm crying inside...
    You should ask Nutra to honor the price while they fix the problem You can't find BCAAs cheaper locally? Ajapure comes from Japan. But it is not flavored.

29. Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    You should ask Nutra to honor the price while they fix the problem You can't find BCAAs cheaper locally? Ajapure comes from Japan. But it is not flavored.
    OMFG, anything in japan related to health is SUPER expensive... Creatine is like 50 bucks for 300gs...

Aminos... oddly they come from here.. but the commercially available stuff seems like its all imported.
    RecoverBro ELITE

30. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    OMFG, anything in japan related to health is SUPER expensive... Creatine is like 50 bucks for 300gs...

Aminos... oddly they come from here.. but the commercially available stuff seems like its all imported.
    You would think it wouldnt be so expensive since half the products are prob made right next door in china lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 01:07 PM
  2. Run Your Car on Salt Water - Video - Pretty damn cool!
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 12:28 AM
  3. Pretty damn creepy!
    By Konvicted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 03:59 PM
  4. Video: The perfect girl (pretty damn funny)
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 12:14 PM
  5. Who sells NYC?
    By Nelson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2003, 10:05 AM