Get Your BCAA on! One of the Greatest BCAAs sells EVER or not but pretty damn close!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I thought this was suppose to be up today? Any idea when we can expect this to go live? Thanks.

2. Bump!!
    SEMPER FI!!

3. Maybe they are saving it for Friday.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Maybe they are saving it for Friday.
    BOO

5. If they are saving it, would be nice for them to tell us. I'm not needing it right away so no worries. I'll jump on it whenever they finally post.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ev52
    Maybe they are saving it for Friday.
    That would be cool with me. No need to make 2 separate orders now and on friday.

7. Confirmation would be great tho because it seems hard to come by these days. A bunch of silence from the reps is all we seem to be getting.

8. Info.....?

9. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I thought this was suppose to be up today? Any idea when we can expect this to go live? Thanks.
    Nobody knows and we all want to know!

10. Talking with Sam, let me confirm the date folks.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Talking with Sam, let me confirm the date folks.
    Appreciate it bro.. some people here really need to order

12. Waiting and waiting since Monday. Nutra has good prices/selection but has failed to follow through on their claims in the past. Looks like this is one of them. Like others have mentioned, maybe they changed their minds and are going to sell it on Black Friday instead. I'll check again then, and if no love, I'll just get some bulk BCAAs again.

They should have at least posted on Monday to let us know that this wasn't happening after all.

-Blesum

13. if they fall through, theres always recoverypro from AI
    CELTIC LABS REP

14. tis my back up plan but i love the extra leucine....
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

15. Recoverpro can be had on black friday for 30 bucks for the big tub on AI's site with their promo, and xtend is still 13 bucks for the 30 serv containers old formula.

16. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    Recoverpro can be had on black friday for 30 bucks for the big tub on AI's site with their promo, and xtend is still 13 bucks for the 30 serv containers old formula.
    recoverypro has like 140 servings. epic lol
    CELTIC LABS REP

17. Sweet! It's up!

18. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Sweet! It's up!
    Yup.

10g BCAAs, 80 servings for a $30. Good deal IMO.
    RecoverBro ELITE

19. looks good, only question is it flavored? and will they sell out if i wait till fri hmm

edit: its ghostin on me... when i click it doesnt tell the flavor, but if i go to USPowders before i click on the item it says bubblegum. nom nom nom PIITB
    CELTIC LABS REP

20. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Yup.

10g BCAAs, 80 servings for a $30. Good deal IMO.
    10g Bcaas+Sustamine (who knows how much is in there sinces its the last ingredient after valin and isoleucine which is in an 8-1-1 ration which means there is less then a 1g of those in there.) So 800g Active Product for 30 bucks.

Recoverpro is 6g Bcaa. 750g Active product for the same price. Id go with either at this point lol.

21. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    looks good, only question is it flavored? and will they sell out if i wait till fri hmm

edit: its ghostin on me... when i click it doesnt tell the flavor, but if i go to USPowders before i click on the item it says bubblegum. nom nom nom PIITB
    First post says its grape bubblegum. It wont mix clear tho since they are doing this bc some natural coloring was added by mistake.

22. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321

10g Bcaas+Sustamine (who knows how much is in there sinces its the last ingredient after valin and isoleucine which is in an 8-1-1 ration which means there is less then a 1g of those in there.) So 800g Active Product for 30 bucks.

Recoverpro is 6g Bcaa. 750g Active product for the same price. Id go with either at this point lol.
    Yea only difference for me is I need it now lol. And My order from AI is for when I move back to Hawaii in late summer lol. My nutra order is for NOW!
    RecoverBro ELITE

23. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Yea only difference for me is I need it now lol. And My order from AI is for when I move back to Hawaii in late summer lol. My nutra order is for NOW!
    But it will delay your order till the 30th

24. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321

But it will delay your order till the 30th
    Still my Hawaii stuff won't be touched till mid feb
    RecoverBro ELITE

25. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Still my Hawaii stuff won't be touched till mid feb
    He's implying that your "now" stuff from NP won't be as quick as you would hope b/c it won't ship until 11/30 as estimated right now.

26. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas

He's implying that your "now" stuff from NP won't be as quick as you would hope b/c it won't ship until 11/30 as estimated right now.
    Hehe. Yea. That's as now as it gets from here... I used to have to wait 3 weeks avg to get my stuff shipped. Now nutra has shipping that takes 4-8 days.
    RecoverBro ELITE

27. When I ordered it said currently over-sold. Is that because it's a ore-sale or does it mean sold-out and my order may get cancelled?

28. think of it like this
    USPowders bcaa VS recover pro
    recover pro 4g leucine per scoop with 125 servings...
    it takes 2 scoops of recover pro to = 1 scoop uspowders BCAA

you get 80 servings of 8g leucine from USpowders for $30
    OR
    you get 62 servings of 8g leucine from AI for $30...

hmmmm
    Live Free, Train Hard

29. very curious to see if they are sold out or not....
    Live Free, Train Hard

30. so the bulk bcaa isnt flavored?

31. ^^^the bulk is the bubblegum flavor

xtend is also on sale (watermelon sold out) for $10. good azz deal on that too but both AI and ModernBcaa beat it in value
    CELTIC LABS REP

32. comments on the bubble gum? im gonna pick 1 up. i also getting some xtend cause enjoy it and i have some of AIs so good all year1

33. eh, took the xtend out of cart. between usp, some xtend i got left and AIs stuff it enough to get me through some months for sure! lol

34. Quote Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    comments on the bubble gum? im gonna pick 1 up. i also getting some xtend cause enjoy it and i have some of AIs so good all year1
    i enjoyed it, im buying several containers. at least 3
    CELTIC LABS REP

35. thx for ur help. i picked up 1, but also spent about 230 on my total order, giving that 23 whey a shot at 20 lbs! i use waldens 0 calorie syrups if they dont taste good anyway. lol

all set for a year on everything! lol

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    i enjoyed it, im buying several containers. at least 3

36. Quote Originally Posted by GoBigOrGoHome View Post
    When I ordered it said currently over-sold. Is that because it's a ore-sale or does it mean sold-out and my order may get cancelled?
    it is a standard message

37. well I do hope it tastes good. I like Xtend watermelon, giving ths a shot.

38. I am on my phone, out of WiFi and would appreciate some help from someone who has faster browsing please.

Estimated shipping cost from this to England?

Thanks to anyone who steps up for me. I shall reward ye with mighty reps.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

39. International shipping to england is $39.15

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 12:07 PM
  2. Run Your Car on Salt Water - Video - Pretty damn cool!
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2008, 11:28 PM
  3. Pretty damn creepy!
    By Konvicted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 02:59 PM
  4. Video: The perfect girl (pretty damn funny)
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 11:14 AM
  5. Who sells NYC?
    By Nelson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2003, 09:05 AM