The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Page 34 of 37 First ... 3233343536 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I found this fresh link which ships fom within Australia and I mean stocks everything! Im trying to suss if its legit!(I dont buy any of this stuff but most you kids would go mad) Silk roads was on tv the other night and police cant stop the website either! :/
    This is why we can't have nice things

2. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    No response yet...
    Did he yet?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I found this fresh link which ships fom within Australia and I mean stocks everything! Im trying to suss if its legit!(I dont buy any of this stuff but most you kids would go mad) Silk roads was on tv the other night and police cant stop the website either! :/

Did they actually tell people it was the Silk Road? I'm guessing they are stupid enough to show kids how to get there??
    I've been on it but being able to get most things I've never taken a chance on it....

What's this site you found? Give us a pm and I might try it out if it has what in looking for.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post

Did he yet?
    Yeah but dont trust him
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

5. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Yeah but dont trust him
    I'm curious. You want to post his pm?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post

I'm curious. You want to post his pm?
    I would but that is the point of a PM.
    He said he can get stuff from UK.
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    I would but that is the point of a PM.
    He said he can get stuff from UK.
    Good luck bro. Sounds too good to be true tbh.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post

Good luck bro. Sounds too good to be true tbh.
    Lol...you can say that again brah
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mga223 View Post

Did they actually tell people it was the Silk Road? I'm guessing they are stupid enough to show kids how to get there??
    I've been on it but being able to get most things I've never taken a chance on it....

What's this site you found? Give us a pm and I might try it out if it has what in looking for.
    It was on a current affairs, but it wouldnt be too difficult to find it! I may give you links, but then you risk the link getting out and being shut down? Lol. I dont buy anything anyways. Shoot me a pm and ill try remember to send it later.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Veritatis View Post
    Any of you guys own a supplement store?
    I wish! Nah mate, don't own a supp store.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by travwj View Post
    I wish! Nah mate, don't own a supp store.
    Bummer, hopefully one of you do or knows someone who does.

12. Cool, thanks.
    Hopefully I won't have any problems with my shipment - and thanks for the heads up!

13. You got anything else Doc?
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

14. I got a few other things in my cupboard. Are you looking for anything in particular?
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

15. When's the last time someone got craze through?

That has to be the one legal supp that cops most ****. Haha

16. Thats weird my last post disappeared.....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Thats weird my last post disappeared.....
    Lol do did mine

18. If you were responding to me do you want to PM? clearly someone didn't like what we were saying.

19. Hi guys,

I get a lot of my supps through EBay. One supplier suggested a lot of the other suppliers may have "fake" products through importers to Aus. This is their reasoning for charging 190 for 1x bottle of anabeta elite when all other suppliers charge less than half that.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? I think 190 for less than a month's supply is a joke given the prices they sell them for in the US but wondering if there's any merit to it.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sam1985 View Post
    Hi guys,

I get a lot of my supps through EBay. One supplier suggested a lot of the other suppliers may have "fake" products through importers to Aus. This is their reasoning for charging 190 for 1x bottle of anabeta elite when all other suppliers charge less than half that.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? I think 190 for less than a month's supply is a joke given the prices they sell them for in the US but wondering if there's any merit to it.
    Jut go through the supp shops direct man. That's ridiculous.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Sam1985 View Post
    Hi guys,

3 bottles shipped from nutraplanet costs $186.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

Jut go through the supp shops direct man. That's ridiculous.
    Over the top ridiculous just wanted some advice before I replied back to them. Hard to believe all EBay sellers are dodgy which is what he seems to be implying...even so more than double the cheapest price I could find can't be justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post

3 bottles shipped from nutraplanet costs $186.
    Good to know thanks. I'm a bit worried about customs but I remember seeing the list of guidelines on what supps will be allowed in on this forum so will read up on it. Good to know about ABE.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    If you were responding to me do you want to PM? clearly someone didn't like what we were saying.
    I was but I can't remember the subject ... must have been too controversial for this board

24. Has anyone here ordered postage though UPS or DHL? I'm looking for some feedback. USPS is getting very expensive.

at the moment ive got the following shipping options for 4kg of supps (preworkouts fat burners and BCAAs:

UPS International 3-6 day -- $91.63

DHL International 2-5 day -- $29.16

Im thinking of going with DHL at that price but have heard of bad stories.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Has anyone here ordered postage though UPS or DHL? I'm looking for some feedback. USPS is getting very expensive.

at the moment ive got the following shipping options for 4kg of supps (preworkouts fat burners and BCAAs:

not personal experience, but I do remember there being a bit of rage a while back on one of the AUS boards about how they were charging $47 "quarantine inspection" fees, even though there was no evidence of inspections actually being performed or required. From a quick search it seems like they were still doing it as late as last year, but if you pressure them for evidence of the inspection they may waive it.
    Even if you have to pay it, it's still going to be cheaper than UPS on those numbers.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Has anyone here ordered postage though UPS or DHL? I'm looking for some feedback. USPS is getting very expensive.

JFC if that's all you're buying why even bother importing? Aus bulk bcaas and your basic preWO are dirt cheap.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post

DHL is by far the worst shipping company ever

28. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post

DHL is by far the worst shipping company ever
    Agree.

I always USPS and never have any issues. It can take a bit longer but never have issues with customs like I have with dhl in the past.

29. FedEx
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

30. Has this site cleaned up its drug talk on things like clen and dnp? I swear there was a bunch of threads on them now they are just missing....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1448
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 10:19 PM
  2. Updated List of Banned Substances Available?
    By b9cist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 01:21 PM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 12:27 AM