The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Page 34 of 44 First ... 3233343536 ... Last

1. Used ostanish 6 weeks 20mg day
    Recomp. Very dry and sex drive was great
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

2. Ostanish is not a Anabolic Steroid, so there will be no need to worry about it at all.
    Always be Happy!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Used ostanish 6 weeks 20mg day
    Recomp. Very dry and sex drive was great
    Did your strength increase? Any mass at all? What was your starting and ending weight?

Cheers

4. Started 180
    Finished 180

12 % down to 11%.

Strength increase on k cal deficit of 250cals per day.

Bench increase 5kg
    Squat 8kg
    O/heap press 4kg.

Not massive, but positive results

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

5. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Started 180
    Finished 180

12 % down to 11%.

Strength increase on k cal deficit of 250cals per day.

Bench increase 5kg
    Squat 8kg
    O/heap press 4kg.

Not massive, but positive results

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Do you really think it was worth it? How much did it cost?

It looks like those sorts of strength increases can be achieved naturally esp since you were 250cals over...
    •   

6. i was in a deficit if you quickly re-read my post bro.

it was worth $50.00
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  7. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    The TGA are a bunch of ****-tards.

Thanks for posting this up though
    ^^^ the truth godammit!

8. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    i was in a deficit if you quickly re-read my post bro.

it was worth $50.00
    Sorry bro i read it quite quickly TBH.

Thats impressive then, esp for $50!
  9. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Sorry bro i read it quite quickly TBH.

Thats impressive then, esp for $50!
    With all these grey area supps, always order other benign supps as well. Customs are c unts, but lazy c unts and never check properly.

Now rep me you crazy bastards!

10. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Did your strength increase? Any mass at all? What was your starting and ending weight?

Cheers
    Last time i ran it, i did the same as Runner....I cut up fairly well, added muscle and strength went through the roof towards the end. I added 20kg to my bench in a fairly large calorie deficit (500+)

Next time i'd personally run it with DAA the whole time though. I started to get suppression at the end of week 5. I even noticed it a bit in week 4. This did not happen on my for week run with IML osta RX...so just something to consider.

Other wise i would not run it for longer than a month. I feel if you ran it with DAA for the whole time recovery would be very fast.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post
    With all these grey area supps, always order other benign supps as well. Customs are c unts, but lazy c unts and never check properly.

Now rep me you crazy bastards!
    LOL

12. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    i was in a deficit if you quickly re-read my post bro.

it was worth $50.00
    If you look around elite are having a sale. three bottles for $100 + $30 shipping.
    A nine month supply for 130 aint bad.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Last time i ran it, i did the same as Runner....I cut up fairly well, added muscle and strength went through the roof towards the end. I added 20kg to my bench in a fairly large calorie deficit (500+)

Next time i'd personally run it with DAA the whole time though. I started to get suppression at the end of week 5. I even noticed it a bit in week 4. This did not Happern with IML osta RX...so just somthing to consider.

Other wise i would not run it for longer than a month. I feel if you ran it with DAA for the whole time recovery would be very fast.
    Did you run it at the same dose? And you say you felt slightly suppressed? Did you need to run a PCT?

14. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Did you run it at the same dose? And you say you felt slightly suppressed? Did you need to run a PCT?
    Yeah 20mg a day (1 pill) I think though when you take the half life into consideration if you take 20mg a day, by the end you end up taking like 30mg a day becuase of all the build up. Im thinking next time I take one every other day or take Mon-friday with weekends off.

Yes slightly suppressed. For the first 4 weeks Libido was through the roof then started drop a tad. Loads became watery and not very thick (if that makes sense.)

I've pct'd every time with OTC supps. My first run I did PCT with daa and triazole. I loved that combo. I felt great within 1 week.
    Then i did DAA and erase for the second run. Erase crushes my libido a bit so I didnt feel as great as triazole but was good by about 2.5 weeks.

The Osta run i did with triazole was only 4 weeks though while the osta run where i used erase was 6 weeks so that may have also had somthing to do with it. Thats why i thought i might run a test booster through out the cycle next time to see if it makes a difference. It certainly cant hurt.

If you are going to try it (not that i want to push you that way, its a decision you have to make for yourself), run it for 4 weeks and use triazole and daa as pct. Its simple and easy to recover from. I would also order a boat load of Vitamin b5 (pentathoic acid). Load up on that for the whole time to keep the acne at bay.

15. Hey guys,
    So anyway.
    One of my friend's ordered some H-Drol and it came through inspected? Was a little bit surprised cause i thought they banned it in US, turns out they didn't.
    Anyway i didn't believe him, so i tried ordering some.

Drum roll please.....

I can get photo's, inspected and all.
    I don't want to give away to much, this isn't a thread on how to beat customs.
    But i will say buying from a smaller seller will increased your chances, also when ordering grey items make sure to the parcels are small.
    Small parcels always have a high chance of making it no-inspected, yes i hate getting ripped off on shipping too.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post
    Hey guys,
    So anyway.
    One of my friend's ordered some H-Drol and it came through inspected? Was a little bit surprised cause i thought they banned it in US, turns out they didn't.
    Anyway i didn't believe him, so i tried ordering some.

Drum roll please.....

I can get photo's, inspected and all.
    I don't want to give away to much, this isn't a thread on how to beat customs.
    But i will say buying from a smaller seller will increased your chances, also when ordering grey items make sure to the parcels are small.
    Small parcels always have a high chance of making it no-inspected, yes i hate getting ripped off on shipping too.
    Its simply luck. Customs held 9,000+ packages in 2012. Im sure 20,000+ got through however.

17. That new enhanced per workout is out. I ordered some. It has yohimbine in it BUT, not on the label, well not that I could read on the nutra planet pic. Might be in the propriety blend. Mo other illegal stuff listed so should be ok, even inspected? Nothing illegal written on label.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    That new enhanced per workout is out. I ordered some. It has yohimbine in it BUT, not on the label, well not that I could read on the nutra planet pic. Might be in the propriety blend. Mo other illegal stuff listed so should be ok, even inspected? Nothing illegal written on label.
    It should be good. To my knowledge johimbe is not banned.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    It should be good. To my knowledge johimbe is not banned.
    It is getting crazy reviews mate. If it gets through, I'm not making the same mistake I made with the OLDCraze formula, I will stock the F up this time!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    It is getting crazy reviews mate. If it gets through, I'm not making the same mistake I made with the OLDCraze formula, I will stock the F up this time!!
    I already have some.
    I'm still deciding how much i like it.6 It didnt do me well during my workout yesterday (but i wasnt feeling well to begin with). I think i took to much and got real high blood pressure. One scoop on an empty stomach was nice this morning though. It wasnt intence energy. But i was focused as ****! Then after about an hour i could not sit still. It was weird that it doesnt hit you straight away.

I'm gonna order some additional augmatine with mine.

21. Inspected? I'm dying for a strong PWO! They all seem to take 45 min or so these days to kick in!

22. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Inspected? I'm dying for a strong PWO! They all seem to take 45 min or so these days to kick in!
    Nope, not inspected.
    This pre-workout is different. It wont hit you in the face like the original craze-but you wont feel like a tweaker. The energy is smooth. The energy builds up over time. It took about 10 mins for me this morning to feel the initial energy hit and 30-40 mins until it had fully kicked in.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Nope, not inspected.
    This pre-workout is different. It wont hit you in the face like the original craze. The energy builds up over time. It took about 10 mins for me to notice this morning and 30-40 mins until it had kicked in.
    Ok, last question: standard or super fast post? I went the 2 day option. I'm not patient.

24. I ordered mine through the insider deal - got a tub of Enhanced and a bottle of Erase Pro delivered Tuesday, no signs of inspections. Win

25. Quote Originally Posted by oz_phys View Post
    I ordered mine through the insider deal - got a tub of Enhanced and a bottle of Erase Pro delivered Tuesday, no signs of inspections. Win
    I thought we were only supposed get og erase...I got Pro as well though. A nice little bonus there
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1448
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 09:19 PM
  2. Updated List of Banned Substances Available?
    By b9cist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 12:21 PM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:27 PM