The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Page 33 of 44 First ... 3132333435 ... Last
  1. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List


    Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    I totally agree with you i dont believe peptides are worth it. Thats why i wanted someone to post up a decent log. These NRL and AFL players who got caught i reckon they would of been on the real HGH, not just peptides. I mean compare the footy players from the 90's to now and you will see a massive difference in their physiques.
    You've got a good point bro. Remember HGH is expensive and hard to get hold of in Aus. Peptides are not - especially IGF-3 which is as effective.

    Who knows exactly how much and what players were using? In any case I don't think there would be massive differences in physiques - these guys are performance athletes and not body builders.

  2. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List


    Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    I am saving around $30-50 dollars per order

    It doesnt take that long at all NP usually ships pretty fast to my "US" address and then shipito will send you an email saying they have received your package, from there you can choose your shipping method.

    I am a member with shipito ($50) so i only pay a $2.50 processing fee instead of $8.50. Plus i can order multiple packages to my US address, from AMAZON for example and then get them all consolidated into one package. They can sit in the warehouse for 90 days!

    Its a ****ing great service if you ask me, especially if you constantly order goods from the States! I now have access to anything on amazon which is great.

    It sounds like i work for them, lol
    So it cost you like $2.50 to send the package to you in Australia?

    Including how much it cost to send it from nutra to the shipto address in US which would be minimal.

    Im about to do a order it's like $45 postage :/
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    So it cost you like $2.50 to send the package to you in Australia?

    Including how much it cost to send it from nutra to the shipto address in US which would be minimal.

    Im about to do a order it's like $45 postage :/
    No. $2.50 is a processing fee (a fee per package they receive on your behalf) if you are a member, if not it is $8.50. It costs $50 to become a member, i buy a lot of things from the US so being a member was a great idea.

    You still have to pay the shipping costs that NP charges to ship it to your US address, usually its about $6, then you will pay the cost Shipito charges to send it to AU, it depends on the shipping method you choose.

    So for me it looks something like this $2.50+$6.95+$XX.
  4. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List


    Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    No. $2.50 is a processing fee (a fee per package they receive on your behalf) if you are a member, if not it is $8.50. It costs $50 to become a member, i buy a lot of things from the US so being a member was a great idea.

    You still have to pay the shipping costs that NP charges to ship it to your US address, usually its about $6, then you will pay the cost Shipito charges to send it to AU, it depends on the shipping method you choose.

    So for me it looks something like this $2.50+$6.95+$XX.
    That is pretty damn impressive!

    What if it's a massive box? Haha

  5. From my experiences the size of the box really doesnt make that much difference. It is the weight that makes the most impact to the price of the shipping.
    •   
       

  6. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List


    I can't believe you guys waste so much money on nutraplanet junk
  7. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List


    Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post
    I can't believe you guys waste so much money on nutraplanet junk

    If I can find a cheaper way to buy anything, supps, clothes or anything from the states I will do it!

  8. I wouldn't call it junk bro. How are proven supplements like anabeta, erease DAA .etc junk? They work and its a **** load cheaper buying it from NP.

    Plus BB is our hobby if i wasnt spending some money on proven supps i probably would be blowing it on going out and alcohol.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    I wouldn't call it junk bro. How are proven supplements like anabeta, erease DAA .etc junk? They work and its a **** load cheaper buying it from NP.

    Plus BB is our hobby if i wasnt spending some money on proven supps i probably would be blowing it on going out and alcohol.
    ^^^
    Don't mock our obsession...

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. Plus a lot of Australian made supplements are just ****ing ****. I mean have you seen half of the crap that is sold on mrsupplement? For eg. They sell something called HGHup and it contains two amino acids and they sell it for $99 WTF.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    ^^^
    Don't mock our obsession...

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    This
  12. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List


    Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    I wouldn't call it junk bro. How are proven supplements like anabeta, erease DAA .etc junk? They work and its a **** load cheaper buying it from NP.

    Plus BB is our hobby if i wasnt spending some money on proven supps i probably would be blowing it on going out and alcohol.
    You can get most things you 'need' from bulk nutrients bro. Same sh1t just plain packaged.

    I spend up to $250 a week on food. Everything free range and organic. Fillet steak ain't cheap. Far superior results than Anabeta guarenteed

    But anywho. Smashing the weights beats pissing your life away at the pub

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    I totally agree with you i dont believe peptides are worth it. Thats why i wanted someone to post up a decent log. These NRL and AFL players who got caught i reckon they would of been on the real HGH, not just peptides. I mean compare the footy players from the 90's to now and you will see a massive difference in their physiques.
    Ostarine is the only peptide that a lot of people swear by. Nothing will give the mass gains of real gear though.

    Aus customs sucks which is why it's lucky when you have a source for everything in Australia. I'll never inject though lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Mga223 View Post
    Ostarine is the only peptide that a lot of people swear by. Nothing will give the mass gains of real gear though.

    Aus customs sucks which is why it's lucky when you have a source for everything in Australia. I'll never inject though lol
    Ostarine is a SARM, Selective androgen receptor modulator, not a peptide. From my understanding peptides are targeted at HGH production, where as SARMs are more akin to steroids in their effects, less powerful but with less side effects as they selectively target muscle as opposed to the whole body effects of steroids. They also aren't as stressful to they liver as they don't have to be methylated to be orally active

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post
    Ostarine is a SARM, Selective androgen receptor modulator, not a peptide. From my understanding peptides are targeted at HGH production, where as SARMs are more akin to steroids in their effects, less powerful but with less side effects as they selectively target muscle as opposed to the whole body effects of steroids. They also aren't as stressful to they liver as they don't have to be methylated to be orally active
    Some sites seem to sell ostarine/s4 under peptides which confused me.

    Osta seems to be used in PCTs nowadays but is suppressive at large doses.
  16. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List


    Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post
    Ostarine is a SARM, Selective androgen receptor modulator, not a peptide. From my understanding peptides are targeted at HGH production, where as SARMs are more akin to steroids in their effects, less powerful but with less side effects as they selectively target muscle as opposed to the whole body effects of steroids. They also aren't as stressful to they liver as they don't have to be methylated to be orally active
    I'm not full bottles on SARMs, but I have read some of the sides are nasty - like blurry eye sight. Can't confirm which SARM thou

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Mga223 View Post

    Some sites seem to sell ostarine/s4 under peptides which confused me.

    Osta seems to be used in PCTs nowadays but is suppressive at large doses.
    The usual dose for pct is around 10mg. Osta is only suppressive at higher doses but does well at low doses to help maintain muscle mass in pct.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post

    I'm not full bottles on SARMs, but I have read some of the sides are nasty - like blurry eye sight. Can't confirm which SARM thou
    Your talking about s4. It's suggested to cycle on an off it regularly to stave off this side. 5 on 2 off kind of thing. Just FYI.

  19. S4 at 50-75mg and as Luke said, 5 on 2 off. Stops the vision impairment

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  20. If you are thinking of trying sarms here is a we bit of info ... the free ride is over 1st May

    The scheduling of Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators was recently considered by the TGA’s Advisory
    Committee on Medicines and Scheduling, which determined that SARMs will be classified as a Schedule 4
    medicine and included in Appendix D in the Standard for the Uniform Scheduling of Medicines and Poisons
    (SUSMP) (The Poisons Standard). This will make it illegal to possess SARMs without legal authority (through
    prescription). This change in scheduling will take effect on 1 May 2013

  21. Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    If you are thinking of trying sarms here is a we bit of info ... the free ride is over 1st May

    The scheduling of Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators was recently considered by the TGA’s Advisory
    Committee on Medicines and Scheduling, which determined that SARMs will be classified as a Schedule 4
    medicine and included in Appendix D in the Standard for the Uniform Scheduling of Medicines and Poisons
    (SUSMP) (The Poisons Standard). This will make it illegal to possess SARMs without legal authority (through
    prescription). This change in scheduling will take effect on 1 May 2013
    The TGA are a bunch of ****-tards.

    Thanks for posting this up though

  22. So looks like ill be stocking up on some sarms lol!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    If you are thinking of trying sarms here is a we bit of info ... the free ride is over 1st May

    The scheduling of Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators was recently considered by the TGA’s Advisory
    Committee on Medicines and Scheduling, which determined that SARMs will be classified as a Schedule 4
    medicine and included in Appendix D in the Standard for the Uniform Scheduling of Medicines and Poisons
    (SUSMP) (The Poisons Standard). This will make it illegal to possess SARMs without legal authority (through
    prescription). This change in scheduling will take effect on 1 May 2013
    Damnit! Thanks for the heads up bro. To be honest, I already thought they were regulated. Its good to know they are not.

    I didnt think they technicly existed yet either...its not like they have been brought to market.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

  24. get in and stock up...elite labs ostanish is great
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  25. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    get in and stock up...elite labs ostanish is great
    You seem to advocate SARMS. Have you used them before and what were your results?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1448
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 09:19 PM
  2. Updated List of Banned Substances Available?
    By b9cist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 12:21 PM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Log in
Log in