The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Page 32 of 44 First ... 3031323334 ... Last

  1. Any long term peptides users here have a decent log on AM?

  2. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List


    Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Any long term peptides users here have a decent log on AM?
    What are you interested in?
    •   
       


  3. Well how much mass are people gaining by taking peptides? and over what time period? I have run cjc for a month and noticed nothing...
  4. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List


    Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Well how much mass are people gaining by taking peptides? and over what time period? I have run cjc for a month and noticed nothing...
    Not surprised. Cjc by itself does fk all. Need to stack with ghrp, dosed accordingly and timed around nutrition. If dialed in, benefits are noticed by month 3-4, although they are subtile. I wouldn't run without gears personally, and even then I sometimes wonder whether the cost/effort is worth the results.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post
    Not surprised. Cjc by itself does fk all. Need to stack with ghrp, dosed accordingly and timed around nutrition. If dialed in, benefits are noticed by month 3-4, although they are subtile. I wouldn't run without gears personally, and even then I sometimes wonder whether the cost/effort is worth the results.
    I totally agree with you i dont believe peptides are worth it. Thats why i wanted someone to post up a decent log. These NRL and AFL players who got caught i reckon they would of been on the real HGH, not just peptides. I mean compare the footy players from the 90's to now and you will see a massive difference in their physiques.
    •   
       


  6. Hey guys,
    New to this forum so go easy on me.
    I have ordered a couple of Animal Pak's for myself and a mate from A1 Supplements (US).
    Do they get through customs easy enough ?
    Shipping is with USPS Priority.
    I've tried searching this forum, but could not find anything.
    Thanks

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AshRR View Post
    Hey guys,
    New to this forum so go easy on me.
    I have ordered a couple of Animal Pak's for myself and a mate from A1 Supplements (US).
    Do they get through customs easy enough ?
    Shipping is with USPS Priority.
    I've tried searching this forum, but could not find anything.
    Thanks
    Yea mate it should go through, its essentially just an overpriced ****ty multivitamin that uses inferior sources of minerals and vitamins.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Yea mate it should go through, its essentially just an overpriced ****ty multivitamin that uses inferior sources of minerals and vitamins.
    Cheers brother, glad to hear.
    Oh really, so what multi would you recommend ?

  9. Orange triad

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  10. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Orange triad

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Sweet, have heard about that. Will try it out once I finish this Animal Pak !

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AshRR View Post
    Cheers brother, glad to hear.
    Oh really, so what multi would you recommend ?
    It depends on your budget mate.

    Orange triad is a great one.
    If your strapped for cash then NOW Foods Adam is decent.
    If money is not a problem then something like AOR Ortho-Core is meant to be the best.

    Stay away from things like Animal pak and Opti-men.

  12. PS. Nutraplanet (Which is a supplement store run by AM or something along those lines) had a sale a while ago, they had OT for $19.99! Although shipping is expensive to Australia. I just use a shipping forwarder: Shipito.com and when i purchase from NP i buy plenty of other items to make it worthwhile.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    PS. Nutraplanet (Which is a supplement store run by AM or something along those lines) had a sale a while ago, they had OT for $19.99! Although shipping is expensive to Australia. I just use a shipping forwarder: Shipito.com and when i purchase from NP i buy plenty of other items to make it worthwhile.
    Awsome, cheers for the tips. I guess all that marketing/hype over animal pak etc seems to have gotten the better of me haha. Live and learn i guess.

    At the moment im on a maintanence phase, but will be starting to eat at a calorie excess after I return from Malaysia Mid-March. Any supplements you would recommend for a gaining phase ?

    My stack at the moment is pretty basic and includes:

    Creapure Creatine
    Glutamine
    Scivation Xtend
    International Protein

    Was thinking about taking a test booster but im only 23, so not sure whether it would be worth it ?

  14. If you are going to bulk, I'd recommend PES Anabeta, great nutrient partitioning and it makes you hungry as a horse.
    Agmatine is an extremely versatile supplement, great for pumps but also seems to have some nutritient partitioning properties, as well as reducing anxiety and increasing general feeling of well being.
    You could also look into DAA, which is meant to be a test booster although some bloodwork seems to suggest otherwise, yet still seems to give most people good results.
    A cortisol control/anti-estrogen combo like PES Erase would also be beneficial to prevent fat gain/ keep to from retaining water.
    Arachidonic Acid would also be beneficial, from my understanding it's a pro-inflammatory, and comes highly recommended on this board.


    If you are looking for a good all in one product look up Bulk Nutrients Test Max, aussie product which contains ARA, DAA and Agmatine, plus a few other goodies, haven't tried it yet personally but the profile is pretty well put together. I would recommend Bulk Nutrients for whenever you are buying protein powder or bulk amino acids, they will save you a fortune compared to buying from retailers.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AshRR View Post
    Awsome, cheers for the tips. I guess all that marketing/hype over animal pak etc seems to have gotten the better of me haha. Live and learn i guess.

    At the moment im on a maintanence phase, but will be starting to eat at a calorie excess after I return from Malaysia Mid-March. Any supplements you would recommend for a gaining phase ?

    My stack at the moment is pretty basic and includes:

    Creapure Creatine
    Glutamine
    Scivation Xtend
    International Protein

    Was thinking about taking a test booster but im only 23, so not sure whether it would be worth it ?
    Besides the staples of: Multi, Creatine, Protein, Casein, Fish oil and BCAA.

    You can cycle the following combo for 8 weeks: DAA/Erase Pro/Anabeta Elite.

    That should help you tremendously with your gains.

    PS Save your money as there is no need to buy glutamine. There a plenty of studies that deems it worthless unless you are old and frail.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post
    I would recommend Bulk Nutrients for whenever you are buying protein powder or bulk amino acids, they will save you a fortune compared to buying from retailers.
    This.

  17. Thanks guys, those supps seem like a great place to start.

    Whilst reading up on PES Anabeta, I came across a supplement called Lecheek Mass HGH. Seems to have gotten some great reviews. Anybody tried it or can chime in regarding this supp ?

    Im definately thinking

    PES Anabeta,
    PES Erase
    DAA
    and possibly Lecheek Mass HGH.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AshRR View Post
    Thanks guys, those supps seem like a great place to start.

    Whilst reading up on PES Anabeta, I came across a supplement called Lecheek Mass HGH. Seems to have gotten some great reviews. Anybody tried it or can chime in regarding this supp ?

    Im definately thinking

    PES Anabeta,
    PES Erase
    DAA
    and possibly Lecheek Mass HGH.
    Go anabeta elite
    Erase pro
    DAA
    Recompadrol

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Go anabeta elite
    Erase pro
    DAA
    Recompadrol

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Will do some research into Recompadrol
    Thanks for the info guys. Really helpful stuff
  20. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List


    Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    PS. Nutraplanet (Which is a supplement store run by AM or something along those lines) had a sale a while ago, they had OT for $19.99! Although shipping is expensive to Australia. I just use a shipping forwarder: Shipito.com and when i purchase from NP i buy plenty of other items to make it worthwhile.
    How long does it take for your products to come when you use shipto?

  21. how much are you generally saving when you use shipito rather than get NP to send it to you directly?
  22. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List


    Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post
    how much are you generally saving when you use shipito rather than get NP to send it to you directly?
    This is exactly what I want to know!

    I've looked into and it doesn't look that much cheaper at all, maybe I'm doing it wrong

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post
    This is exactly what I want to know!

    I've looked into and it doesn't look that much cheaper at all, maybe I'm doing it wrong
    I know, especially since nutra likes to larger orders in significantly oversized boxes. On the other hand, it would be a good way around nutra's pesky customs restrictions. I want more alphamine dammit!

  24. I am saving around $30-50 dollars per order

    It doesnt take that long at all NP usually ships pretty fast to my "US" address and then shipito will send you an email saying they have received your package, from there you can choose your shipping method.

    I am a member with shipito ($50) so i only pay a $2.50 processing fee instead of $8.50. Plus i can order multiple packages to my US address, from AMAZON for example and then get them all consolidated into one package. They can sit in the warehouse for 90 days!

    Its a ****ing great service if you ask me, especially if you constantly order goods from the States! I now have access to anything on amazon which is great.

    It sounds like i work for them, lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by AshRR View Post
    Thanks guys, those supps seem like a great place to start.

    Whilst reading up on PES Anabeta, I came across a supplement called Lecheek Mass HGH. Seems to have gotten some great reviews. Anybody tried it or can chime in regarding this supp ?

    Im definately thinking

    PES Anabeta,
    PES Erase
    DAA
    and possibly Lecheek Mass HGH.
    Lecheek Mass HGH seems alright for a HGH boosting supplement.

    Look into 1-Carboxy (A form of Mucuna pruriens aka velvet bean contains natural L-Dopa)
    http://www.****************/product/u...100-grams.html

    for a GH boosting supp. It has plenty of reviews and is affordable.

    Anabeta elite, DAA (i like the brand AI) and erase pro are all you really need. Esp for a first cycle. Get 2 bottles of ABE and EP and 1 tub of DAA
    http://www.****************/product/a...acid-300g.html

    If you want to improve sleep then you can add in 1-carboxy or mass hgh, but its effects on body composition are minimal.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1448
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 10:19 PM
  2. Updated List of Banned Substances Available?
    By b9cist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 01:21 PM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 12:27 AM
Log in
Log in