The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Page 29 of 37 First ... 2728293031 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post
    Hey guys,
    So anyway.
    One of my friend's ordered some H-Drol and it came through inspected? Was a little bit surprised cause i thought they banned it in US, turns out they didn't.
    Anyway i didn't believe him, so i tried ordering some.

Drum roll please.....

I can get photo's, inspected and all.
    I don't want to give away to much, this isn't a thread on how to beat customs.
    But i will say buying from a smaller seller will increased your chances, also when ordering grey items make sure to the parcels are small.
    Small parcels always have a high chance of making it no-inspected, yes i hate getting ripped off on shipping too.
    Its simply luck. Customs held 9,000+ packages in 2012. Im sure 20,000+ got through however.

2. That new enhanced per workout is out. I ordered some. It has yohimbine in it BUT, not on the label, well not that I could read on the nutra planet pic. Might be in the propriety blend. Mo other illegal stuff listed so should be ok, even inspected? Nothing illegal written on label.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    That new enhanced per workout is out. I ordered some. It has yohimbine in it BUT, not on the label, well not that I could read on the nutra planet pic. Might be in the propriety blend. Mo other illegal stuff listed so should be ok, even inspected? Nothing illegal written on label.
    It should be good. To my knowledge johimbe is not banned.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    It is getting crazy reviews mate. If it gets through, I'm not making the same mistake I made with the OLDCraze formula, I will stock the F up this time!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    It is getting crazy reviews mate. If it gets through, I'm not making the same mistake I made with the OLDCraze formula, I will stock the F up this time!!
    I already have some.
    I'm still deciding how much i like it.6 It didnt do me well during my workout yesterday (but i wasnt feeling well to begin with). I think i took to much and got real high blood pressure. One scoop on an empty stomach was nice this morning though. It wasnt intence energy. But i was focused as ****! Then after about an hour i could not sit still. It was weird that it doesnt hit you straight away.

I'm gonna order some additional augmatine with mine.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
    •   

6. Inspected? I'm dying for a strong PWO! They all seem to take 45 min or so these days to kick in!

7. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Inspected? I'm dying for a strong PWO! They all seem to take 45 min or so these days to kick in!
    Nope, not inspected.
    This pre-workout is different. It wont hit you in the face like the original craze-but you wont feel like a tweaker. The energy is smooth. The energy builds up over time. It took about 10 mins for me this morning to feel the initial energy hit and 30-40 mins until it had fully kicked in.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Nope, not inspected.
    This pre-workout is different. It wont hit you in the face like the original craze. The energy builds up over time. It took about 10 mins for me to notice this morning and 30-40 mins until it had kicked in.
    Ok, last question: standard or super fast post? I went the 2 day option. I'm not patient.

9. I ordered mine through the insider deal - got a tub of Enhanced and a bottle of Erase Pro delivered Tuesday, no signs of inspections. Win

10. Quote Originally Posted by oz_phys View Post
    I ordered mine through the insider deal - got a tub of Enhanced and a bottle of Erase Pro delivered Tuesday, no signs of inspections. Win
    I thought we were only supposed get og erase...I got Pro as well though. A nice little bonus there

11. Dam you guys, ill be the jinxed one you watch!

12. Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Ok, last question: standard or super fast post? I went the 2 day option. I'm not patient.
    The best method is through USPS. That is becuase if you 'accidentally' order somthing with banned ingredients, they only take out that product. With fedex, they return the whole package to sender.

With the slower postage through usps, parcels are not individualy x-rayed. With the quicker postage, each parcel is individually xrayed.
    So there is a higher chance that if you accidentilly order something that is banned they will find it for you and let you know

If you are sure your package is squeeky clean, order fast postage. Id probably order fast postage for enhanced if you want it now.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post

I thought we were only supposed get og erase...I got Pro as well though. A nice little bonus there
    EP was definitely a surprise...not complaining

14. Can't believe SARMs are going. Are peptides on that list now?

God damn australia... Hot bitches but **** customs
  15. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Yohibine is banned :coffee:

16. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post
    Yohibine is banned :coffee:
    Yes, but is 'Johimbe' banned?
  17. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

If in doubt customs will treat it the same

18. Well, I'm screwed anyway cause Nutra sent it FedEx despite me asking specifically not to!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Johimbe? Is that a new ingredient on the market?
  20. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Johimbe? Is that a new ingredient on the market?
    Yep. There's also a new compound called tranbolone -comes in vials, very potent, not illegal yet

21. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post
    Yep. There's also a new compound called tranbolone -comes in vials, very potent, not illegal yet
    There actually is a herb called Johimbe! - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johimbe

As for "Tranbolone" was that your best attempt at trolling....

22. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    There actually is a herb called Johimbe! - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johimbe

As for "Tranbolone" was that your best attempt at trolling....
    Thanks man, I think he thought i was playing.

23. NP

We are all here to help one-another, not troll each other.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post
    There's always always something new......gold!
  25. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    NP

We are all here to help one-another, not troll each other.
    Dude you're a little uptight. Maybe lower you Pink Magic dose for a while
  26. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Thanks man, I think he thought i was playing.
    Yeah I did, but often customs will draw a line cause it sounds similar or is similar.

Example: I had a lot of IGF confiscated cause they said it was HGH. Peptides were perfectly legal at the time.

27. Placebo is huge! Seriously Ive gone without protein/supplements for months and nothing has changed! Im scared to orde Pes now!
  28. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Placebo is huge! Seriously Ive gone without protein/supplements for months and nothing has changed! Im scared to orde Pes now!
    So you're still small then bro?

29. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post

So you're still small then bro?
    Bahaha I havent changed in yrs. I sit at 97kgs all yr round. Even after 10 weeks off, my weight was the same. Ive barely ever found any supplements to actually help me gain muscle. I can understand why people do PHs, Ive just never wanted to be bigger than I am. I reckon bodybuilders look ugly. LOL.
  30. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

97kg is a good weight :thumb:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1448
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 09:19 PM
  2. Updated List of Banned Substances Available?
    By b9cist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 12:21 PM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:27 PM