^^^
    Don't mock our obsession...

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    This

2. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    I wouldn't call it junk bro. How are proven supplements like anabeta, erease DAA .etc junk? They work and its a **** load cheaper buying it from NP.

Plus BB is our hobby if i wasnt spending some money on proven supps i probably would be blowing it on going out and alcohol.
    You can get most things you 'need' from bulk nutrients bro. Same sh1t just plain packaged.

I spend up to $250 a week on food. Everything free range and organic. Fillet steak ain't cheap. Far superior results than Anabeta guarenteed

But anywho. Smashing the weights beats pissing your life away at the pub
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    I totally agree with you i dont believe peptides are worth it. Thats why i wanted someone to post up a decent log. These NRL and AFL players who got caught i reckon they would of been on the real HGH, not just peptides. I mean compare the footy players from the 90's to now and you will see a massive difference in their physiques.
    Ostarine is the only peptide that a lot of people swear by. Nothing will give the mass gains of real gear though.

Aus customs sucks which is why it's lucky when you have a source for everything in Australia. I'll never inject though lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mga223 View Post
    Ostarine is the only peptide that a lot of people swear by. Nothing will give the mass gains of real gear though.

Aus customs sucks which is why it's lucky when you have a source for everything in Australia. I'll never inject though lol
    Ostarine is a SARM, Selective androgen receptor modulator, not a peptide. From my understanding peptides are targeted at HGH production, where as SARMs are more akin to steroids in their effects, less powerful but with less side effects as they selectively target muscle as opposed to the whole body effects of steroids. They also aren't as stressful to they liver as they don't have to be methylated to be orally active

5. Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post
    Ostarine is a SARM, Selective androgen receptor modulator, not a peptide. From my understanding peptides are targeted at HGH production, where as SARMs are more akin to steroids in their effects, less powerful but with less side effects as they selectively target muscle as opposed to the whole body effects of steroids. They also aren't as stressful to they liver as they don't have to be methylated to be orally active
    Some sites seem to sell ostarine/s4 under peptides which confused me.

Osta seems to be used in PCTs nowadays but is suppressive at large doses.
    •   

6. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Quote Originally Posted by Daxter View Post
    I'm not full bottles on SARMs, but I have read some of the sides are nasty - like blurry eye sight. Can't confirm which SARM thou

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mga223 View Post

Some sites seem to sell ostarine/s4 under peptides which confused me.

Osta seems to be used in PCTs nowadays but is suppressive at large doses.
    The usual dose for pct is around 10mg. Osta is only suppressive at higher doses but does well at low doses to help maintain muscle mass in pct.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post

I'm not full bottles on SARMs, but I have read some of the sides are nasty - like blurry eye sight. Can't confirm which SARM thou
    Your talking about s4. It's suggested to cycle on an off it regularly to stave off this side. 5 on 2 off kind of thing. Just FYI.

9. S4 at 50-75mg and as Luke said, 5 on 2 off. Stops the vision impairment

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

10. If you are thinking of trying sarms here is a we bit of info ... the free ride is over 1st May

The scheduling of Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators was recently considered by the TGA’s Advisory
    Committee on Medicines and Scheduling, which determined that SARMs will be classified as a Schedule 4
    medicine and included in Appendix D in the Standard for the Uniform Scheduling of Medicines and Poisons
    (SUSMP) (The Poisons Standard). This will make it illegal to possess SARMs without legal authority (through
    prescription). This change in scheduling will take effect on 1 May 2013

11. Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    If you are thinking of trying sarms here is a we bit of info ... the free ride is over 1st May

The scheduling of Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators was recently considered by the TGA’s Advisory
    Committee on Medicines and Scheduling, which determined that SARMs will be classified as a Schedule 4
    medicine and included in Appendix D in the Standard for the Uniform Scheduling of Medicines and Poisons
    (SUSMP) (The Poisons Standard). This will make it illegal to possess SARMs without legal authority (through
    The TGA are a bunch of ****-tards.

Thanks for posting this up though

12. So looks like ill be stocking up on some sarms lol!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    If you are thinking of trying sarms here is a we bit of info ... the free ride is over 1st May

Damnit! Thanks for the heads up bro. To be honest, I already thought they were regulated. Its good to know they are not.

I didnt think they technicly existed yet either...its not like they have been brought to market.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

14. get in and stock up...elite labs ostanish is great
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

15. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    get in and stock up...elite labs ostanish is great
    You seem to advocate SARMS. Have you used them before and what were your results?

16. Used ostanish 6 weeks 20mg day
    Recomp. Very dry and sex drive was great
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

17. Ostanish is not a Anabolic Steroid, so there will be no need to worry about it at all.
    Always be Happy!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Used ostanish 6 weeks 20mg day
    Recomp. Very dry and sex drive was great
    Did your strength increase? Any mass at all? What was your starting and ending weight?

Cheers

19. Started 180
    Finished 180

12 % down to 11%.

Strength increase on k cal deficit of 250cals per day.

Bench increase 5kg
    Squat 8kg
    O/heap press 4kg.

Not massive, but positive results

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

20. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Started 180
    Finished 180

12 % down to 11%.

Strength increase on k cal deficit of 250cals per day.

Bench increase 5kg
    Squat 8kg
    O/heap press 4kg.

Not massive, but positive results

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Do you really think it was worth it? How much did it cost?

It looks like those sorts of strength increases can be achieved naturally esp since you were 250cals over...

21. i was in a deficit if you quickly re-read my post bro.

it was worth $50.00
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  22. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

The TGA are a bunch of ****-tards.

Thanks for posting this up though
    ^^^ the truth godammit!

23. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    i was in a deficit if you quickly re-read my post bro.

it was worth $50.00
    Sorry bro i read it quite quickly TBH.

Thats impressive then, esp for $50!
  24. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Sorry bro i read it quite quickly TBH.

Thats impressive then, esp for $50!
    With all these grey area supps, always order other benign supps as well. Customs are c unts, but lazy c unts and never check properly.

Now rep me you crazy bastards!

25. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Did your strength increase? Any mass at all? What was your starting and ending weight?

Cheers
    Last time i ran it, i did the same as Runner....I cut up fairly well, added muscle and strength went through the roof towards the end. I added 20kg to my bench in a fairly large calorie deficit (500+)

Next time i'd personally run it with DAA the whole time though. I started to get suppression at the end of week 5. I even noticed it a bit in week 4. This did not happen on my for week run with IML osta RX...so just something to consider.

Other wise i would not run it for longer than a month. I feel if you ran it with DAA for the whole time recovery would be very fast.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

26. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post
    With all these grey area supps, always order other benign supps as well. Customs are c unts, but lazy c unts and never check properly.

Now rep me you crazy bastards!
    LOL

27. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    i was in a deficit if you quickly re-read my post bro.

it was worth $50.00
    If you look around elite are having a sale. three bottles for $100 + $30 shipping.
    A nine month supply for 130 aint bad.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    Last time i ran it, i did the same as Runner....I cut up fairly well, added muscle and strength went through the roof towards the end. I added 20kg to my bench in a fairly large calorie deficit (500+)

Next time i'd personally run it with DAA the whole time though. I started to get suppression at the end of week 5. I even noticed it a bit in week 4. This did not Happern with IML osta RX...so just somthing to consider.

Other wise i would not run it for longer than a month. I feel if you ran it with DAA for the whole time recovery would be very fast.
    Did you run it at the same dose? And you say you felt slightly suppressed? Did you need to run a PCT?

29. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Did you run it at the same dose? And you say you felt slightly suppressed? Did you need to run a PCT?
    Yeah 20mg a day (1 pill) I think though when you take the half life into consideration if you take 20mg a day, by the end you end up taking like 30mg a day becuase of all the build up. Im thinking next time I take one every other day or take Mon-friday with weekends off.

Yes slightly suppressed. For the first 4 weeks Libido was through the roof then started drop a tad. Loads became watery and not very thick (if that makes sense.)

I've pct'd every time with OTC supps. My first run I did PCT with daa and triazole. I loved that combo. I felt great within 1 week.
    Then i did DAA and erase for the second run. Erase crushes my libido a bit so I didnt feel as great as triazole but was good by about 2.5 weeks.

The Osta run i did with triazole was only 4 weeks though while the osta run where i used erase was 6 weeks so that may have also had somthing to do with it. Thats why i thought i might run a test booster through out the cycle next time to see if it makes a difference. It certainly cant hurt.

If you are going to try it (not that i want to push you that way, its a decision you have to make for yourself), run it for 4 weeks and use triazole and daa as pct. Its simple and easy to recover from. I would also order a boat load of Vitamin b5 (pentathoic acid). Load up on that for the whole time to keep the acne at bay.

30. Hey guys,
    So anyway.
    One of my friend's ordered some H-Drol and it came through inspected? Was a little bit surprised cause i thought they banned it in US, turns out they didn't.
    Anyway i didn't believe him, so i tried ordering some.

Drum roll please.....

I can get photo's, inspected and all.
    I don't want to give away to much, this isn't a thread on how to beat customs.
    But i will say buying from a smaller seller will increased your chances, also when ordering grey items make sure to the parcels are small.
    Small parcels always have a high chance of making it no-inspected, yes i hate getting ripped off on shipping too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1448
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 09:19 PM
  2. Updated List of Banned Substances Available?
    By b9cist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 12:21 PM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:27 PM