The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Page 26 of 37 First ... 2425262728 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post
    Anyone here ordering research chems at the moment? I'm after some aromasin.
    I will be ordering a few over the next week or two from r u I They always get inspected but I haven't had any seized.... Yet.

2. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

What co you guys using? I used to use sten but I'm sure their stuff is underdosed or plain bunk
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post
    What co you guys using? I used to use sten but I'm sure their stuff is underdosed or plain bunk
    I use RUI products. They're stuff seems to be legit. I've used their albuterol, torem and Nolva and have a stack of stuff from them I haven't used yet.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post
    GWP - Great White Peptides.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    I use RUI products. They're stuff seems to be legit. I've used their albuterol, torem and Nolva and have a stack of stuff from them I haven't used yet.
    There a fkn rip. Shipping is overpriced. And their Albutrol was ****.

-

Check eroids for reviews.

Also i have contacted GWP asking them if they will ever and that they should ship directly to AUS. Seriously their prices are amazing. They are rated highly on eroids. And a lot of people rate them.

5. And i cant wait to use my 2x 60ml bottles of ALB that i got really cheap. The following was my order with 35% off, i couldn't resist

Prami 1MG Per ML 60ML bottle with Marked dropper Pramipexole $59.99
    Ordered: 1
    Shipped: 1 $59.99

Tamoxifen Citrate 20mg x 60ml Bottle w/ Marked 1ml dropper Tamoxifen $44.99
    Shipped: 1 $44.99

LIQUID TADA 25MG Per ML 60ML Bottle W 1cc Marked dropper Tadalafil 25mg 60ml $49.99
    Shipped: 1 $49.99

Letrozole 2.5MG Per ML 60ML bottle with marked dropper LETROZOLE $32.99
    Shipped: 1 $32.99

Albuterol 5MG Per ML 60ML with Marked Dropper ALBUTEROL $34.99
    Ordered: 2
    Shipped: 2 $69.98

EXEMESTANE 25MG Per ML 60ML bottle with marked dropper EXEMESTANE $60.99
    Shipped: 1 $60.99

Subtotal $318.93
    Shipping & Handling $0.00
    Discount (35CHEM) -$111.63
    Grand Total $207.30

6. I got a reply from GWP:

When we shipped to Australia your countries customs seized 70 percent of our packages and caused us to lose an extreme amount of money. So we do not choose to ship there sorry.

It seems that they were refunding customers or something similar.
    Well we do have the worlds strictest customs...

7. [QUOTE="ironwiz;

There a fkn rip. Shipping is overpriced. And their Albutrol was ****

Check eroids for reviews.

Also i have contacted GWP asking them if they will ever and that they should ship directly to AUS. Seriously their prices are amazing. They are rated highly on eroids. And a lot of people rate them.[/QUOTE]
    really?? I used their albuterol not long ago and it seemed legit! Took it for 6 weeks straight and it was still giving me the shakes end of week 6! Might give GWP a go next tile for comparisons sakes.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    I got a reply from GWP:

When we shipped to Australia your countries customs seized 70 percent of our packages and caused us to lose an extreme amount of money. So we do not choose to ship there sorry.

It seems that they were refunding customers or something similar.
    Well we do have the worlds strictest customs...
    I've had plenty of research chems opened and inspected and they have always been sent on. That sounds a bit strange.
  9. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

I used to use Sten, but the quality is suspect. Also I can't get **** through because they kept on gifting me free Clen and customs got ****ty over it.

I can't even order formeron without it getting confiscated ... Fml!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post
    I used to use Sten, but the quality is suspect. Also I can't get **** through because they kept on gifting me free Clen and customs got ****ty over it.

I can't even order formeron without it getting confiscated ... Fml!
    So im assuming you have been flagged? That sucks!
    •   

11. Customs dont flag people, if anything theyd watch people who constantly order illegal goods to build a case against them. Its just luck, then again i know a guy who works for customs and sells all this stuff! Dodgy!
  12. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Customs dont flag people, if anything theyd watch people who constantly order illegal goods to build a case against them. Its just luck, then again i know a guy who works for customs and sells all this stuff! Dodgy!
    Bull**** bro. I'm flagged ever since I got Clen intercepted. Got nothing thru since!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post
    Bull**** bro. I'm flagged ever since I got Clen intercepted. Got nothing thru since!
    Cool story...

I have had stealth steriod confiscated, also M1,4 Bold and lastly some Anadrol...

So if your flagged then i must have the ASIS on me...

So in a few months your going to be messaging members offering them gear? like somebody else in this thread?

Old game, just ask AdelV ....

14. No one has offered me anything PS will 1-Carboxy get through?

15. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    No one has offered me anything PS will 1-Carboxy get through?
    Yes it will

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

16. Nutraplanet and their Versa-1 stack sale was to good to miss plus i bought some other goodies my wallet hates me!
  17. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post
    Cool story...

I have had stealth steriod confiscated, also M1,4 Bold and lastly some Anadrol...

So if your flagged then i must have the ASIS on me...

So in a few months your going to be messaging members offering them gear? like somebody else in this thread?

Old game, just ask AdelV ....
    Out of interest - same name and addy?

Dude I started this thread after cub got banned, ill leave the placebo peddling to AdelV

Btw ironwiz is going to remain small and poor if he keeps buying from nutra

18. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Nutraplanet and their Versa-1 stack sale was to good to miss plus i bought some other goodies my wallet hates me!
    Awesome deal! I never order anymore, but I was considering 3x!

19. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post
    Out of interest - same name and addy?

Dude I started this thread after cub got banned, ill leave the placebo peddling to AdelV

Btw ironwiz is going to remain small and poor if he keeps buying from nutra
    Sarcasm? or are you going out of your way to be a dick...
  20. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz View Post
    Sarcasm? or are you going out of your way to be a dick...
    Both, but don't me mad bro

21. Holy moly the nrl/afl players have completely screwed peptides down here.... Watch customs tighten up even more now.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Mga223 View Post
    Holy moly the nrl/afl players have completely screwed peptides down here.... Watch customs tighten up even more now.
    Who cares? Well Im natural so I dont! Lol. Im sure all the juice junkies will still be fine!
  23. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Quote Originally Posted by Mga223 View Post
    Holy moly the nrl/afl players have completely screwed peptides down here.... Watch customs tighten up even more now.
    There will always be ways and means. Luckily I am natural too

24. Quote Originally Posted by Mga223 View Post
    We have the strictest customs in the world anyways, was and always will be difficult to get good **** by them.

25. Any long term peptides users here have a decent log on AM?
  26. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Any long term peptides users here have a decent log on AM?
    What are you interested in?

27. Well how much mass are people gaining by taking peptides? and over what time period? I have run cjc for a month and noticed nothing...
  28. The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Well how much mass are people gaining by taking peptides? and over what time period? I have run cjc for a month and noticed nothing...
    Not surprised. Cjc by itself does fk all. Need to stack with ghrp, dosed accordingly and timed around nutrition. If dialed in, benefits are noticed by month 3-4, although they are subtile. I wouldn't run without gears personally, and even then I sometimes wonder whether the cost/effort is worth the results.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Captn_the View Post
    Not surprised. Cjc by itself does fk all. Need to stack with ghrp, dosed accordingly and timed around nutrition. If dialed in, benefits are noticed by month 3-4, although they are subtile. I wouldn't run without gears personally, and even then I sometimes wonder whether the cost/effort is worth the results.
    I totally agree with you i dont believe peptides are worth it. Thats why i wanted someone to post up a decent log. These NRL and AFL players who got caught i reckon they would of been on the real HGH, not just peptides. I mean compare the footy players from the 90's to now and you will see a massive difference in their physiques.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1448
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 10:19 PM
  2. Updated List of Banned Substances Available?
    By b9cist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 01:21 PM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 12:27 AM