The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Page 26 of 44 First ... 2425262728 ... Last

1. Curious as to what you folk are getting from the NP Black Friday sales (and will get into Aus)?

2. Quote Originally Posted by SpongeTom View Post
    Curious as to what you folk are getting from the NP Black Friday sales (and will get into Aus)?

Was thinking of stacking up on OT/oximega... Damn shipping is expensive
    •   

3. Ship through MyUs.com

4. Hi All,

This would be my first time purchasing from Nutraplanets but would the following items get through customs to here in Sydney? I usually order via another site using Fedex and have never been held with customs.

Nolvadren-XT (56 Capsules)
    Novem Variety Pack (30 Stick Packs)
    NO-Xplode 2.0 (30 Servings) + FREE Amino X (10 Servings)
    Vasotropin ON SALE + FREE Anavite Blowout Stack (Combo Pack)
    The Aromavex Arsenal Set (LIMITED TIME COMBO)
    Cell-Tech Performance Series (3lb)
    GRP-HD (28 capsules)
    Orange Triad (270 tabs)
    Life Support + FREE AI Sports Blender Bottle (BOGO)
    Elite Fusion 7 (5lb)

Any help would be appreciated.

5. Quote Originally Posted by 6863
    Hi All,

This would be my first time purchasing from Nutraplanets but would the following items get through customs to here in Sydney? I usually order via another site using Fedex and have never been held with customs.

GRP-HD (28 capsules)
    Orange Triad (270 tabs)
    Elite Fusion 7 (5lb)

I'm not sure about those specific items bro but I've had things that aren't allowed in the country opened and inspected by customs and then sent on through.
    •   

6. Thanks mate.

I'll have to wait and see I guess.

7. Quote Originally Posted by 6863 View Post
    Thanks mate.

I'll have to wait and see I guess.
    Just a heads up fellas. There's a local site in Aus called bulk nutrients which has all the basic supplements at very reasonable prices. Esp protein powder, creatine, carbs etc.

Unless you're buying hormonal products there's no point wasting your cash on rediculously overpriced supps and ESP the shipping from the US. Take away the wanky label it's all the same stuff.

Sent from my jewPhone :daydream:

8. Quote Originally Posted by 6863
    Hi All,

GRP-HD (28 capsules)
    Orange Triad (270 tabs)
    Elite Fusion 7 (5lb)

Elite fushion because its protein powder
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

9. Will Endosurge, Titanium XL, Powerfull get in ok?

10. Quote Originally Posted by SpongeTom
    Will Endosurge, Titanium XL, Powerfull get in ok?
    I've had endosurge come through no dramas.

11. Quote Originally Posted by SpongeTom
    Will Endosurge, Titanium XL, Powerfull get in ok?
    Yes
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

12. Anyone had any luck with erase pro? Seems like the original is hit and miss

13. Quote Originally Posted by Mga223 View Post
    Anyone had any luck with erase pro? Seems like the original is hit and miss
    In getting it in? Becasue Erase is a very powerful anti-estrogen with lots of blood work on this forum done to prove its effectiveness. People who say it doesnt work, arnt really sure what to expect from it.

14. Anyone had erase pro and anabeta elite get in ok? im looking to stock up on this sale. Also is it cheaper to use comgateway or myus for postal redirection? i have never used such services.

Cheers

15. Quote Originally Posted by ironwiz
    Anyone had erase pro and anabeta elite get in ok? im looking to stock up on this sale. Also is it cheaper to use comgateway or myus for postal redirection? i have never used such services.

Cheers
    They are ok and just use FedEx
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

16. Yeh, ive had erase and anabeta in multiple times but they havn't been inspected though. Anabeta should not give you any touble through.

Erase pro and Anabeta elite ive also got through. I'm not sure how these would go inspected though.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

17. Only use MyUs if you buy copious amounts of stuff from the US, like i do. Instead of $40NZD shipping its like $8 haha

18. Yea I meant if erase pro will get in

I want to so a $200 order shipping is like 88 dollars lol :/ still twice as cheap as over here haha

19. Quote Originally Posted by Mga223 View Post
    Yea I meant if erase pro will get in

I want to so a $200 order shipping is like 88 dollars lol :/ still twice as cheap as over here haha
    There is a risk it wont if it gets inspected becuase technicly the main ingredient in erase is a form of DHEA.
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

20. Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic

There is a risk it wont if it gets inspected becuase technicly the main ingredient in erase is a form of DHEA.
    FedEx is very good for me
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

21. FedEx is bad for me, considering they also screen items. You seem to have good luck with them. I ask NP to ship via USPS. I live in NZ and Erase won't get in if inspected. Its been confisgated twice

22. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz
    FedEx is bad for me, considering they also screen items. You seem to have good luck with them. I ask NP to ship via USPS. I live in NZ and Erase won't get in if inspected. Its been confisgated twice
    Damn bro
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

23. Hmm...I should of given the redirectional service a go.Ordered about $800 worth of supps and shipping ended up being about $216.I haven't had any issues with Fedex but they've been good. My last order was held in customs for 3 days before I could go pick it up.

Admin edit: To everyone. This will be the last time i say this. If post or ask for anything other than what NP sells, youre gone.

24. It's still so much cheaper... I'd love to make my own supplement store if I could get prices like this and take all the places down here out of business... Prices are so bad here

25. Quote Originally Posted by 6863 View Post
    Hmm...I should of given the redirectional service a go.Ordered about $800 worth of supps and shipping ended up being about $216.I haven't had any issues with Fedex but they've been good. My last order was held in customs for 3 days before I could go pick it up.
    Bet you had to pay a **** load of duty on that purchase
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1448
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 09:19 PM
  2. Updated List of Banned Substances Available?
    By b9cist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 12:21 PM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:27 PM