The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Page 2 of 44 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Anyone had a package shipped with DHL from Nutra lately? A**holes are trying to sting me $50 for a "quarantine processing fee".

    Ordered express postage, was expecting it to be USPS.

    No way I'm paying $50 on top of $72 shipping.

    2 x Orange Triad
    1 x White Flood
    1 x Slin Sane
    2 x LG Rezolution
    2 x Slin
    2 x Somnidren
    1 x Muscle Marinade (Tastes terrible btw)

    Uninspected. (Which makes me wonder how I owe them $50 when the package spent a whole 27 minutes in customs, and wasn't opened.)


  2. DHL do this all the time. If you don't pay and never use them again you will probably never hear from them again. Never use DHL. I didn't know Nutra used them ... from memory they claim it is a processing fee getting it through customs or something like that ... its a load of BS. Chances are if you read the fine print when you make the order it says you could be charged this too

    Quote Originally Posted by Mick81 View Post
    Anyone had a package shipped with DHL from Nutra lately? A**holes are trying to sting me $50 for a "quarantine processing fee".

    Ordered express postage, was expecting it to be USPS.

    No way I'm paying $50 on top of $72 shipping.

    2 x Orange Triad
    1 x White Flood
    1 x Slin Sane
    2 x LG Rezolution
    2 x Slin
    2 x Somnidren
    1 x Muscle Marinade (Tastes terrible btw)

    Uninspected. (Which makes me wonder how I owe them $50 when the package spent a whole 27 minutes in customs, and wasn't opened.)
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    DHL do this all the time. If you don't pay and never use them again you will probably never hear from them again. Never use DHL. I didn't know Nutra used them ... from memory they claim it is a processing fee getting it through customs or something like that ... its a load of BS. Chances are if you read the fine print when you make the order it says you could be charged this too
    Yeah, found a comment or two about them pulling the same cr*p on the last customs thread.

    Didn't use them by choice, I was expecting USPS.

    On the back of the invoice it says, and I quote "In the interest of faster service, DHL has paid the government charges to Australian Customs on your behalf".

    Are these the charges that I've never paid before in at least 10yrs of shipping supps into Australia? Hahaha.... not that stupid.

  4. Since when Can you not import Sustain Alpha and Toco 8?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mick81 View Post
    Yeah, found a comment or two about them pulling the same cr*p on the last customs thread.

    Didn't use them by choice, I was expecting USPS.

    On the back of the invoice it says, and I quote "In the interest of faster service, DHL has paid the government charges to Australian Customs on your behalf".

    Are these the charges that I've never paid before in at least 10yrs of shipping supps into Australia? Hahaha.... not that stupid.
    You should write to them and formally ask them for an invoice and or receipt from Australian Customs after which you will remit the payment to them ... bet they don't produce $hit! I've been having a bad few weeks so am a bit ... I can't believe how many people would rather make a dishonest $ ripping somebody off over working for their money I am starting to become a true hatter



    End rant / lol
    •   
       


  6. Hi guys!
    I'm wanting to order the following from NP, will these make it pass customs?

    I'm planning on ordering.
    6x GHenerate - LG Sciences
    2x IGH-1 - LG Sciences
    1x Anadraulic State GT - LG Sciences
    1x Postal - LG Sciences
    Will these make it pass customs?

    I see ASGT on the "Non-Hormonal Supplements", does this mean these are the non hormonal suppplements that wont make it pass customs?
    So Andraulic state gt WONT make it into Aus?
    What the other supplements ?

    Thanks

  7. Quote Originally Posted by PhenomHCL View Post
    Hi guys!
    I'm wanting to order the following from NP, will these make it pass customs?

    I'm planning on ordering.
    6x GHenerate - LG Sciences
    2x IGH-1 - LG Sciences
    1x Anadraulic State GT - LG Sciences
    1x Postal - LG Sciences
    Will these make it pass customs?

    I see ASGT on the "Non-Hormonal Supplements", does this mean these are the non hormonal suppplements that wont make it pass customs?
    So Andraulic state gt WONT make it into Aus?
    What the other supplements ?

    Thanks
    They will ALL make it!
    Non-Hormonal Supplement's section are the once that people have tried importing and have had success!
    I've personally imported GHenerate - LG Sciences, IGH-1 - LG Sciences and others will be fine!

  8. People tried animal products lately Ive been told they get seized due to the name 'animal' what about thermolife e-Bol and orange triad to australia

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Mga223 View Post
    People tried animal products lately Ive been told they get seized due to the name 'animal' what about thermolife e-Bol and orange triad to australia
    Yeah well,
    Unless we find those people? and they give me some proof this is all hear and say. So i'm going to tell you now that the "sky is RED", go post that in some thread!

    Feel free to post your people say, people thoughts, ect. bulls**t somewhere else, preferably the previous thread were the bulls**t is still continuing with people and there bulls**t hear and say. Next time all these type of messages will be removed, as stated in the very first few posts.

    Thread is updated and fresh. I personally watch over this process, i get inbox messages from users updating me. Don't believe it? Go and get ripped off, in the other thread i couldn't really care about the skeptics anyway!

    Also, i will be neg repping the next person who post bs on my thread! I'm leaving this message up to show any reader that i am still looking after my thread!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mga223 View Post
    People tried animal products lately Ive been told they get seized due to the name 'animal' what about thermolife e-Bol and orange triad to australia
    I munch on Animal Flex like you wouldn't believe and I order it time and time again from Nutra (I will be ordering another 4-5 cans in a few days) never had an issue and it always gets inspected due to the size of the box. I also use to eat orange triad like it was candy before my joints got worse and had to move on to Animal Animal flex.

    So from my real world personal experience those two are a safe bet if you stay under 3 months supply. I don't know squat about e-bol but if Akula says its good its good. So order your stuff bro and enjoy the cheaper prices than what we pay here.

  11. Hi aj, long time no talk, how u
    doing mate??

  12. Got lucky with few good orders
    however not so lucky on the last one.

  13. I've been 100% lucky with all my orders for a while got some mad/bad stuff delivered a day or two before xmas ... sometimes its all about the timing ha ha.

    $hit thing tho I got a pre gyno lump and it hurts like hell. What makes it worse is I haven't actually used anything besides my Dr prescribed test ... go figure : at least now I will end up with a pharmacy serm on hand for my next run. Even tho it wasn't a cycle that caused it it has sure changed my view on the importance of proper PCT.

    What did you lose on the last one ... don't say if it wasn't a "supplement"

  14. H Drol, got customs letter about an
    hour ago in my post box

  15. Ibeas checking out the non hormonal
    supplement list, I saw xtreme tren
    listed as non hormonal, I hear it is hormonal
    what's the scoop on that one.?

    Hope ur gyno gets better man.

  16. When u get a chance PM me bro.

  17. Now I'm worried to order anything,
    I've been red flaged, not good. Suppose
    if I stick to the ok list I should be fine.
    Wish I was back home real deal sooooo
    easy for me to get same day.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Pullups View Post
    Now I'm worried to order anything,
    I've been red flaged, not good. Suppose
    if I stick to the ok list I should be fine.
    Wish I was back home real deal sooooo
    easy for me to get same day.
    Wasnt it quoted or stated at the start of this thread that you don't get red flagged or black listed by customs after getting a seizure notice ?!?
    drofwarc

  19. I probably missed that one, does this mean
    if I give it another go it would be ok??

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post

    5. If you do decide to order something in the grey area, make sure you order only that certain item, as small packages = less chance of you getting inspected!

    6. I've received 5 letters of seizure MYSELF! No cops raiding my house! Also in December 2010 last year i ordered M-Drol was inspected and got through! Therefore there is NO blacklist addresses!
    !
    See this
    drofwarc

  21. Thanx mate, that puts my mind at ease.
    It was a small package, I was unlucky,
    u win some and you loose some.
    That's the way the cookie crumbles.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Pullups View Post
    Thanx mate, that puts my mind at ease.
    It was a small package, I was unlucky,
    u win some and you loose some.
    That's the way the cookie crumbles.
    Where in aus are you anyways ?
    drofwarc

  23. Western Australia.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post
    Yeah well,
    Unless we find those people? and they give me some proof this is all hear and say. So i'm going to tell you now that the "sky is RED", go post that in some thread!

    Feel free to post your people say, people thoughts, ect. bulls**t somewhere else, preferably the previous thread were the bulls**t is still continuing with people and there bulls**t hear and say. Next time all these type of messages will be removed, as stated in the very first few posts.

    Thread is updated and fresh. I personally watch over this process, i get inbox messages from users updating me. Don't believe it? Go and get ripped off, in the other thread i couldn't really care about the skeptics anyway!

    Also, i will be neg repping the next person who post bs on my thread! I'm leaving this message up to show any reader that i am still looking after my thread!
    this was from another they have actually stopped Australians buying animal products this was the reason given to me by support and members of the site that is why I was asking a simple question.... No need to get angry at a brother lol

  25. You order 4-5 at a time? I'm thinking of doing a big order of random supps I want to try about 500-750 do you have a good chance of getting it in. What multi do you rate better orange triad or animal pak... I've tried back felt great on it but that 11 pills was brutal
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1448
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 09:19 PM
  2. Updated List of Banned Substances Available?
    By b9cist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 12:21 PM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:27 PM
Log in
Log in