The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Page 2 of 37 First 1234 ... Last

1. Hi guys!
    I'm wanting to order the following from NP, will these make it pass customs?

I'm planning on ordering.
    6x GHenerate - LG Sciences
    2x IGH-1 - LG Sciences
    1x Anadraulic State GT - LG Sciences
    1x Postal - LG Sciences
    Will these make it pass customs?

I see ASGT on the "Non-Hormonal Supplements", does this mean these are the non hormonal suppplements that wont make it pass customs?
    So Andraulic state gt WONT make it into Aus?
    What the other supplements ?

Thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by PhenomHCL View Post
    Hi guys!
    I'm wanting to order the following from NP, will these make it pass customs?

I'm planning on ordering.
    6x GHenerate - LG Sciences
    2x IGH-1 - LG Sciences
    1x Anadraulic State GT - LG Sciences
    1x Postal - LG Sciences
    Will these make it pass customs?

I see ASGT on the "Non-Hormonal Supplements", does this mean these are the non hormonal suppplements that wont make it pass customs?
    So Andraulic state gt WONT make it into Aus?
    What the other supplements ?

Thanks
    They will ALL make it!
    Non-Hormonal Supplement's section are the once that people have tried importing and have had success!
    I've personally imported GHenerate - LG Sciences, IGH-1 - LG Sciences and others will be fine!
    •   

3. People tried animal products lately Ive been told they get seized due to the name 'animal' what about thermolife e-Bol and orange triad to australia

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mga223 View Post
    People tried animal products lately Ive been told they get seized due to the name 'animal' what about thermolife e-Bol and orange triad to australia
    Yeah well,
    Unless we find those people? and they give me some proof this is all hear and say. So i'm going to tell you now that the "sky is RED", go post that in some thread!

Feel free to post your people say, people thoughts, ect. bulls**t somewhere else, preferably the previous thread were the bulls**t is still continuing with people and there bulls**t hear and say. Next time all these type of messages will be removed, as stated in the very first few posts.

Thread is updated and fresh. I personally watch over this process, i get inbox messages from users updating me. Don't believe it? Go and get ripped off, in the other thread i couldn't really care about the skeptics anyway!

Also, i will be neg repping the next person who post bs on my thread! I'm leaving this message up to show any reader that i am still looking after my thread!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mga223 View Post
    People tried animal products lately Ive been told they get seized due to the name 'animal' what about thermolife e-Bol and orange triad to australia
    I munch on Animal Flex like you wouldn't believe and I order it time and time again from Nutra (I will be ordering another 4-5 cans in a few days) never had an issue and it always gets inspected due to the size of the box. I also use to eat orange triad like it was candy before my joints got worse and had to move on to Animal Animal flex.

So from my real world personal experience those two are a safe bet if you stay under 3 months supply. I don't know squat about e-bol but if Akula says its good its good. So order your stuff bro and enjoy the cheaper prices than what we pay here.
    •   

6. Hi aj, long time no talk, how u
    doing mate??

7. Got lucky with few good orders
    however not so lucky on the last one.

8. I've been 100% lucky with all my orders for a while got some mad/bad stuff delivered a day or two before xmas ... sometimes its all about the timing ha ha.

$hit thing tho I got a pre gyno lump and it hurts like hell. What makes it worse is I haven't actually used anything besides my Dr prescribed test ... go figure : at least now I will end up with a pharmacy serm on hand for my next run. Even tho it wasn't a cycle that caused it it has sure changed my view on the importance of proper PCT.

What did you lose on the last one ... don't say if it wasn't a "supplement"

9. H Drol, got customs letter about an
    hour ago in my post box

10. Ibeas checking out the non hormonal
    supplement list, I saw xtreme tren
    listed as non hormonal, I hear it is hormonal
    what's the scoop on that one.?

Hope ur gyno gets better man.

11. When u get a chance PM me bro.

12. Now I'm worried to order anything,
    I've been red flaged, not good. Suppose
    if I stick to the ok list I should be fine.
    Wish I was back home real deal sooooo
    easy for me to get same day.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Pullups View Post
    Now I'm worried to order anything,
    I've been red flaged, not good. Suppose
    if I stick to the ok list I should be fine.
    Wish I was back home real deal sooooo
    easy for me to get same day.
    Wasnt it quoted or stated at the start of this thread that you don't get red flagged or black listed by customs after getting a seizure notice ?!?
    drofwarc

14. I probably missed that one, does this mean
    if I give it another go it would be ok??

15. Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post

5. If you do decide to order something in the grey area, make sure you order only that certain item, as small packages = less chance of you getting inspected!

6. I've received 5 letters of seizure MYSELF! No cops raiding my house! Also in December 2010 last year i ordered M-Drol was inspected and got through! Therefore there is NO blacklist addresses!
    !
    See this
    drofwarc

16. Thanx mate, that puts my mind at ease.
    It was a small package, I was unlucky,
    u win some and you loose some.
    That's the way the cookie crumbles.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Pullups View Post
    Thanx mate, that puts my mind at ease.
    It was a small package, I was unlucky,
    u win some and you loose some.
    That's the way the cookie crumbles.
    Where in aus are you anyways ?
    drofwarc

18. Western Australia.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Akula View Post
    Yeah well,
    Unless we find those people? and they give me some proof this is all hear and say. So i'm going to tell you now that the "sky is RED", go post that in some thread!

Feel free to post your people say, people thoughts, ect. bulls**t somewhere else, preferably the previous thread were the bulls**t is still continuing with people and there bulls**t hear and say. Next time all these type of messages will be removed, as stated in the very first few posts.

Thread is updated and fresh. I personally watch over this process, i get inbox messages from users updating me. Don't believe it? Go and get ripped off, in the other thread i couldn't really care about the skeptics anyway!

Also, i will be neg repping the next person who post bs on my thread! I'm leaving this message up to show any reader that i am still looking after my thread!
    this was from another they have actually stopped Australians buying animal products this was the reason given to me by support and members of the site that is why I was asking a simple question.... No need to get angry at a brother lol

20. You order 4-5 at a time? I'm thinking of doing a big order of random supps I want to try about 500-750 do you have a good chance of getting it in. What multi do you rate better orange triad or animal pak... I've tried back felt great on it but that 11 pills was brutal

21. To Akula,

For starters thanks for all your efforts, your doing everyone a great favour. Greatly appricated.

Im want to import protein powders from nutra:

- 2 X 4LBS 100% casein by ON
    - 2 X 4.6LBS Pro complex by ON
    - 3 X 10LBS 100% Whey by ON

Are these going to be taken by customes?

Also will Animal Omega get through too?

Any an all help you or anyone else can provide would be great appricated.

cheers.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Dean089 View Post
    To Akula,

For starters thanks for all your efforts, your doing everyone a great favour. Greatly appricated.

cheers.
    TL - E-BOL won't make it through.

No protein powders will make it through either, you can buy legal protein off ebay for cheap as, why bother ordering from the US.

23. The cheapest ebay prices on protein are from US sellers, australian sellers are on par with the australian retail prices. unless im looking in the wrong place.

anyone know why we cant get protein imported? or has anyone had any luck with ordering it before?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Dean089 View Post
    To Akula,

cheers.
    You can order proteins but they need to be labeled as no EGG, and this has to be very clear customs often don't really the fine print. There are only a few companies that will sick a HUGE label on the protein. Without this label i wouldn't try.

Animal Omega will make it through.

AdelV, not going to report you post, but the information you gave out wasn't correct! NEXT PERSON TO DO THIS WILL BE NEG REPPED and their post will be removed!

25. Akula would you happen to know any protein that has no egg on it, also is e-Bol a yes/no Ty for help

26. Quote Originally Posted by Mga223 View Post
    Akula would you happen to know any protein that has no egg on it, also is e-Bol a yes/no Ty for help
    Amino acids will get in ...

e-bol has Ecdysterone in it and if you look at the customs list you have
    (Ecdysterone; 2-beta,3-beta,14,20,22,25-Hexahydroxy-5-beta-cholet-7-en-6-one) which is banned ... however I have ordered ecdysterone before and it was inspected and I got it, I think other on this board have got e-bol so who knows whats going on???

Ecdysterone is a big waste of money IMO I can honestly say it did nothing for me.

27. Thanks Aj always wanted to try a c/e/t Bol stack but meh, trying to cut weight ATM so gonna try oxyelite. Just trying to figure out if I should get OT or Pak again

28. Quote Originally Posted by aj power View Post
    Amino acids will get in ...

e-bol has Ecdysterone in it and if you look at the customs list you have
    (Ecdysterone; 2-beta,3-beta,14,20,22,25-Hexahydroxy-5-beta-cholet-7-en-6-one) which is banned ... however I have ordered ecdysterone before and it was inspected and I got it, I think other on this board have got e-bol so who knows whats going on???

Ecdysterone is a big waste of money IMO I can honestly say it did nothing for me.
    Thanks aj!

29. NP I think oxyelite is probably a very good choice or maybe ALRI's poison. I personally try keep away from everything with 1,3 as I seem to get really nervous a few hours after using it I think its a good product just not for me due to the side

30. Yea I don't respond well to jack3d after training (I'm actually not as bad today) so I'm sorta like hmm to oxyelite I'm so close to 10% and it seems like a good appetite suppresent
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1448
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 09:19 PM
  2. Updated List of Banned Substances Available?
    By b9cist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 12:21 PM
  3. New Zealand Customs and supplements - Official List
    By Craigmatthew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:27 PM