Memorial Day Sale?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so Nutra has been hooking it up as of late...the only problem is the sale comes and some ppl don't have money at that given time, they also do an amazing job listening to ppl requesting certain products be put up for sale

soo...i was thinking, memorial day is about a month away....which could lead to a nice sale...i was hoping Nutra might be down with this...i was thinking some AM members could put together a list of products they might want to see go on sale....after taking recommendations from the ppl i was hoping AM might actually be able to put the sale items and prices out a week earlier to give everyone an opportunity to get some money together when the sale actually starts....

thoughts, opinons?

i know everyone loves UspLabs Prime sales...i've also seen ppl asking for T-911 for sale...personally I'd like to see Glycobol up for sale

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
interesting concept, I know personally I logged in and saw PP's Tax Return sale and wanted in. Sadly at this point I font have the necessary funds. However, I am putting a bit away in the hopes of a Memorial Day Sale from NP.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
i like $19.99 sales lol
glycobol at that price would assure it gets put into my cut this summer.
Hell NP pro series flour at that price would wind up in my cart:smirk:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking about a pick 3 deal....maybe throw in a large group of items and let the customer pick 3 for about $99.99.....i wast thinking of
USPLabs: Powerfull, Prime, Anabolic Pump, Recreate, OEP
Anabolic Innovations: HGHPRO, Stoked!, Testopro, Glycobol
Primordial Performance: Toco-8, EndoAmp Max, Sustain Alpha, Phytotest
LG Sciences: I-GH-1, T-911, Natadrol, Methyl 1-D
Animal: Stak, M-Stak, PM, Cuts
Appnut: Drive, HghUP, RPM, IGF-2
Axis Labs: Adipo-X, HemodrauliX, Hypertest
Get Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore, Diesel Fuel, NOS Ether

ok anyway, something along those lines, it gives the customers a chance to make their own stack for a reasonable price...it also has everything from bulking, cutting, recomp and everything in between for everyone and everyones goals at a certain time

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Keeping my fingers crossed :fingersx: for 10% off ALL Black Series powders and new flavors on NutraPro

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep the ideas flowing :) Memorial Day, independence day, New years, when do we let you guys down :D

Edit: We do let you down on Canada day, although I feel like you'll forgive us

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Pardon my arrogance but when is Canada Day?

Keep the ideas flowing :) Memorial Day, independence day, New years, when do we let you guys down :D

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Well, its hardly a let down, they just get wrapped up in with the 4th of july sale, its only a couple of days off, so you guys can pretend its a belated Canada Day sale, its all good.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I want Orange Triad or some good Multi on sale for $19.99. That would bring in the dollas but make sure you have a huge stockpile Nutra! (I didn't get it the first time because I thought it was bcaas or something stupid)

Also, get some P. Performance stuff in. Their products seem solid, but I rather make you all money because you have cheaper shipping =)

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Uncertain; all I know is that they're bigger, better and they're on top :silly:
Yea and I heard the partying is pretty sick and the girl to guy ratio is like 5/1 at the clubs!!!

NutraPro - $25 (you can sell it to me in a plastic baggy to save you guys a couple bucks hehe)
Jack3d - $20
Prime - $30
On Casein and or Dymatize 12hour 25% off

Thats all folks!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
We need Casien sale.

Prime $0, because it really is worthless!

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Yea and I heard the partying is pretty sick and the girl to guy ratio is like 5/1 at the clubs!!!

NutraPro - $25 (you can sell it to me in a plastic baggy to save you guys a couple bucks hehe)
Jack3d - $20
Prime - $30
On Casein and or Dymatize 12hour 25% off

Thats all folks!
I get Jack3d for 19.99 at a local place by me...they have an online store too, but it's no nutra.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I get Jack3d for 19.99 at a local place by me...they have an online store too, but it's no nutra.
Cheapest I've ever seen it is 27 on sale at Vit Shoppe (In person not online)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A $19.99 bin would be nice...as mentioned Glycobol for that price is a steal, maybe Jack3d, T-911, something along those lines

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Cheapest I've ever seen it is 27 on sale at Vit Shoppe (In person not online)
Yea its 19.99 online only so I order it and chose in store pick up and go grab it its only like 10 mins away

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Also Add muscle marinade to this list, Im getting flamed for not buying it.

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards

oh shyt!!!! :smirk:

I'll DEF be on the lookout.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm lovin some of the ideas....hopefully this will help us all be able to save on some supplements that we really want at that given time....watch though i start this thread and my cars gonna break a week before and i won't have any money....that cars getting dropped kicked

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
lol.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
How bout some off the wall stuff like NOW coconut oil, and digital body fat calipers. Also loving the idea of a sale on Glycobol or any other slin product(s) would be tits maybe NA-RALA black series/caps. Of course NutraPro Maybe a [email protected] [email protected] 3@2?.?? etc etc. Girlfriend told me she liked the (Packaging) ;) and it was ok if I stacked them on the wine rack. Girls and shinny things... =/

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How bout some off the wall stuff like NOW coconut oil, and digital body fat calipers. Also loving the idea of a sale on Glycobol or any other slin product(s) would be tits maybe NA-RALA black series/caps. Of course NutraPro Maybe a [email protected] [email protected] 3@2?.?? etc etc. Girlfriend told me she liked the (Packaging) ;) and it was ok if I stacked them on the wine rack. Girls and shinny things... =/
cocounut oil would be real nice....i like the off the wall ideas...for me i can always use free t-shirts...unfortunatly i dont' think nutra runs the anabolicminds t-shirt site...that'd be nice...my shaker bottles are also worn and need replacing, that'd always be an option

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
ON natural Casein

Edit: I could use a couple new Blender Bottles

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I need CALIPERS/TAPE.
CASEIN would be orgasmic.
SCALE?
TSHIRTS! Everyone loves t-shirts
Blender bottles are cool

Comon NUTRA! GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT!

pat677

Awards
Hahaha love your Canada comments(I'm fron Up there.) You've mentionned Canada day, what about Saint-Jean-Baptiste day on June 24th, I'm from Quebec, and believe me, Saint-Jean-Baptiste is an even bigger celebration day then Canada day.

So why not the 3 for 99.99$ on that day. :p

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I like that suggestion about NutraPro. That's a very good idea!! :biggthumpup:

1 @ 29.99; 2 @ 27.95 and 3+ 25.99

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Also, I know we just had a great sale on MycoGreen, but a super deal on Somnidren GH would be nice too! Assuming the MST reps go along with that.....;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, I know we just had a great sale on MycoGreen, but a super deal on Somnidren GH would be nice too! Assuming the MST reps go along with that.....;)
somnidren gh would be awesome or bulk 1-carboxy...it's like $15 which is awesome but for like $10 bucks WOW!! that'd be amazing

mamelton

Awards
I've been looking for a deal on MAN Body Octane.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this is feasible but a great sale on ON Casein would be much appreciated.

millerni

Awards
Let's see an an applied nutriceuticals sale! RPM is easily my favorite pre-workout supp, yet I haven't ever found it on sale anywhere

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Let's see an an applied nutriceuticals sale! RPM is easily my favorite pre-workout supp, yet I haven't ever found it on sale anywhere
true indeed, put their whole line on sale, love their products

willib

Awards
  • Established
prime,bsn igniter shots,size-on,love to se sale on these.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
applied nutriceuticals, millenium sport, lg science, gaspari myofusion and bulk powders (especially citrulline malate) would be good.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this is feasible but a great sale on ON Casein would be much appreciated.
ditto that

theres never really any sales running on caseins like I mentioned in another thread. dymatize 12hour, on casein....

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
The only really things worth it for me on the Slamming Spring sale was the Formadrol and T9-11, however i have both and therefore no need. I hope this next one will be better.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
Np can you guys maybe drop us a hint. Maybe a little tease of whats to come? :D