Vote

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Bump for ON Casein and blowout of the year price on Prime

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
What happened to that DAA chelate presale last night?? I freaked when I saw, but wasn't able to buy. If NP takes my suggestions from the "customer made stacks" post for DAA, Xtend, and the new NutroPro flavor, my keyboard, mouse, and wallet will combust.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
What happened to that DAA chelate presale last night?? I freaked when I saw, but wasn't able to buy. If NP takes my suggestions from the "customer made stacks" post for DAA, Xtend, and the new NutroPro flavor, my keyboard, mouse, and wallet will combust.
And pants.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
<awaiting NutraPlanet personel to stand up from their gathering around the table and make an announcement on a Memorial Day Sale>

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see a Applied Nutriceuticals sale. I just tried Black Cats for the first time and really want to try their other supps, especially RPM.

I'm also really interested in T-911. I really want to try it but I can't afford to spend much money on supps.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to see a Applied Nutriceuticals sale. I just tried Black Cats for the first time and really want to try their other supps, especially RPM.

I'm also really interested in T-911. I really want to try it but I can't afford to spend much money on supps.
after reading good reviews on rpm, i suggested it to my friend and he's loving it, i'd like to try it out as well

suresha

Awards
  • Established
<awaiting NutraPlanet personel to stand up from their gathering around the table and make an announcement on a Memorial Day Sale>
that's what i'm sayin, let's get this party started:djparty::dance:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
<stands up.....stretches.....sits back down>

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
T9-11 was on sale during the "Slamming Spring Sale" for like $20? If not its always around twenty bucks.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Big bump for ON casein (all flavors and sizes) mondo sale. Also getting different flavors in stock just for this sale opposed to only the 3-4 you guys carry : /

Atleast additional flavor or 2 in 2lb jugs

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Would love to try blueberries and cream and don't feel like having to go through bb.com

I would much rather give NP the business...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
was i dreaming? i thought i saw a memorial day sale it was 15% off everything, i can't seem to locate it now, but if i remember it right it ended may 24th....i dunno i had some messed up dreams last night

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
geez, i would be happy to get some samples-just once!!!!

i made an order monday around noon and it didn't even ship until yesterday afternoon-hopefully they were spending that time sorting through samples for me! otherwise i have to say, they have slipped a notch or 2.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I assume you put your request in the comments section when sumbitting your order ;) if not.....don't expect much.

geez, i would be happy to get some samples-just once!!!!

i made an order monday around noon and it didn't even ship until yesterday afternoon-hopefully they were spending that time sorting through samples for me! otherwise i have to say, they have slipped a notch or 2.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I`d love a USP sale. BOGO? Prime, Powerfull, RPM, Recreate? Any?all of the above? Hint hint.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I assume you put your request in the comments section when sumbitting your order ;) if not.....don't expect much.
look at my join date: i haven't got a sample in almost 3 years. i used to get them every order.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
shet is the same thing as anabolic pump, wth is the difference?

Awards
same here got 2 boxes. wanna try out a insulin product.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Bring it on! But I'm guessing we're waiting for the arrival of NutraPro. Good deals popping up already though...like Black Cats for $9.99 :popworm: that's a good start ;)

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they are putting up some good sales....I agree with them waiting for their NP shipments to get in...I'd buy a couple if the new flavors arrive soon!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I just want a pretty big nice sale.

I actually have been able to save a few hundred dollars for this weekend. Please bring out the sale today, otherwise more than likely by Saturday all my money would be gone.

zwa004

zwa004

Awards
Yeah please today NP!!! The cruise I'm gonna be on charges about $10 a minute for internet use.