Memorial Day Sale?

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Yes, please start it today. You can add the new flavors of NutraPro as a pre-sale so we can add them to our carts and check-out when they arrive on Monday :wall:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you guys made it happen...so thank you!

Also, thanks to Young Gotti for corralling this together...straight GANGSTA, man! :D

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
you guys made it happen...so thank you!

Also, thanks to Young Gotti for corralling this together...straight GANGSTA, man! :D
Thank you soooooo much Stryder.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I got a whole bunch of goodies

Oxyomega, Kwik Carb, Xtend, BC+EAA (Like $12 wtf!!!), Melatonin, Flashover, No ignite, Sciavations PWO, A few more things I can't remember.

Oh, and guess what, http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?action=track&tracknumbers=562861870120404

I ordered it yesterday and it's going to be at my house today. Standard shipping (Free shipping with orders over $60 due to the awesome 10% off we are getting).

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a whole bunch of goodies

Oxyomega, Kwik Carb, Xtend, BC+EAA (Like $12 wtf!!!), Melatonin, Flashover, No ignite, Sciavations PWO, A few more things I can't remember.

Oh, and guess what, http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?action=track&tracknumbers=562861870120404

I ordered it yesterday and it's going to be at my house today. Standard shipping (Free shipping with orders over $60 due to the awesome 10% off we are getting).
glad the order worked out so well. Gotta love NP shipping

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
glad the order worked out so well. Gotta love NP shipping
It got here in a day. However, I forgot to ask for the new protein flavors in my comment box, I pmed Stryder and left an E-mail to support and I haven't received them...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It got here in a day. However, I forgot to ask for the new protein flavors in my comment box, I pmed Stryder and left an E-mail to support and I haven't received them...
not sure I understand. Just to be clear....you forgot to ask for samples of the new Nutrapro flavors?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
not sure I understand. Just to be clear....you forgot to ask for samples of the new Nutrapro flavors?
Yes, I made my order, forgot to put it in the comment box. I went ahead and pmed Stryder and sent an E-mail to support just seconds after ordering.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
any reason delivery might be taking longer than usual. I order 5/28 and still havent recieved a shipping confirmation. almost out of protein :(

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any reason delivery might be taking longer than usual. I order 5/28 and still havent recieved a shipping confirmation. almost out of protein :(
same here, waiting on my confirmation that it's been shipped, as of last night i didn't get it yet, can't check today at work, my home email doesn't work

TJM5054

Same here. Finally just got notice that it is in processing. Might hold me back from ordering again, the "other" place I use gets my shipment to me the next day.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Just got my Natradol and Formadrol order in my hot little hands!!! That was FAST!!!!!! Thanks Nutra!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
^ Hey TJ, it was a huge sale, I know I made 2 orders probably totally 15 or so products, shipping going to be slow just from piecing all the orderes together, + if something you bought was oversold it may take a bit, NP is normally super fast though!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I ordered it roughly noon on Friday and got it the next day Saturday. Nutra, your shipping soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered it roughly noon on Friday and got it the next day Saturday. Nutra, your shipping soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.
those darn ninja monkeys are too darn slow :sgrin:

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
lol lighten up on NP you little goblets haha

They probably got bombarded with orders on NutraPro new flavor release, alongside the Memorial Day sale! I'm pretty sure their not sitting around with their thumbs up their nose <shrugs> I hope lol