Memorial Day Sale?

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. I'm looking foward to this..!!!!!!!!

2. <awaiting NutraPlanet personel to stand up from their gathering around the table and make an announcement on a Memorial Day Sale>
    •   

3. I would like to see a Applied Nutriceuticals sale. I just tried Black Cats for the first time and really want to try their other supps, especially RPM.

I'm also really interested in T-911. I really want to try it but I can't afford to spend much money on supps.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Patuba View Post
    I would like to see a Applied Nutriceuticals sale. I just tried Black Cats for the first time and really want to try their other supps, especially RPM.

I'm also really interested in T-911. I really want to try it but I can't afford to spend much money on supps.
    after reading good reviews on rpm, i suggested it to my friend and he's loving it, i'd like to try it out as well

5. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    <awaiting NutraPlanet personel to stand up from their gathering around the table and make an announcement on a Memorial Day Sale>
    that's what i'm sayin, let's get this party started
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    <awaiting NutraPlanet personel to stand up from their gathering around the table and make an announcement on a Memorial Day Sale>
    <stands up.....stretches.....sits back down>

7. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    You big tease!

8. bump 4 the sale

i need

9. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    <pulls chair out from under you before you sit back down>

10. T9-11 was on sale during the "Slamming Spring Sale" for like $20? If not its always around twenty bucks.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

11. Big bump for ON casein (all flavors and sizes) mondo sale. Also getting different flavors in stock just for this sale opposed to only the 3-4 you guys carry : /

Atleast additional flavor or 2 in 2lb jugs

12. ^^^^^^^ I'd like that as well.

13. Would love to try blueberries and cream and don't feel like having to go through bb.com

I would much rather give NP the business...

14. Cant wait......!!!!

15. was i dreaming? i thought i saw a memorial day sale it was 15% off everything, i can't seem to locate it now, but if i remember it right it ended may 24th....i dunno i had some messed up dreams last night

16. 2010: 20% off+ free shipping?

17. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    2010: 20% off+ free shipping?
    Sweet!

18. Wouldn't that be nice? Keep dreaming kiddos

Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post

19. geez, i would be happy to get some samples-just once!!!!

i made an order monday around noon and it didn't even ship until yesterday afternoon-hopefully they were spending that time sorting through samples for me! otherwise i have to say, they have slipped a notch or 2.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

20. I assume you put your request in the comments section when sumbitting your order if not.....don't expect much.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    geez, i would be happy to get some samples-just once!!!!

i made an order monday around noon and it didn't even ship until yesterday afternoon-hopefully they were spending that time sorting through samples for me! otherwise i have to say, they have slipped a notch or 2.

21. I`d love a USP sale. BOGO? Prime, Powerfull, RPM, Recreate? Any?all of the above? Hint hint.

22. Pslin is at 13.99

23. Quote Originally Posted by rottie76 View Post
    I assume you put your request in the comments section when sumbitting your order if not.....don't expect much.
    look at my join date: i haven't got a sample in almost 3 years. i used to get them every order.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

24. Quote Originally Posted by KaRma View Post
    Pslin is at 13.99
    bought 3 bottles! hope its good.

25. Quote Originally Posted by mrlargecalves View Post
    hellz yea .. only right thing to do is top the previous 2 sales in 2010

26. Quote Originally Posted by Quinc View Post
    bottles OR boxes ans yea is a good product!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Quinc View Post
    I love it and at that price I'll be stocking up

28. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    bottles OR boxes ans yea is a good product!
    Do you guys follow the dir at 1 cap pre workout? Also any recommendations of another insulin type product to run with it?

29. shet is the same thing as anabolic pump, wth is the difference?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Memorial Day Sale?
    By mamelton in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 03:34 PM
  2. Memorial Day Sale Suggestions
    By JN230 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 02:44 AM
  3. Memorial Weekend Sale?
    By MoTiV in forum Nutraplanet