Flat Rate Shipping at the Planet!!

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Now at Nutraplanet, get flat rate standard shipping of $5.95 on any size order, anywhere in the U.S.

In an effort to minimize confusion and make shipping more economical for ALL of our U.S customers regardless of order size, we've decided to go to a simple flat rate shipping. No more trying to fill an order with things you may not have wanted just to meet a certain dollar amount. Now you can order what you want, when you want it and be guaranteed one low, flat rate.

One more thing....don't forget to take advantage of the flat rate shipping when you order your new NutraPro protein. (How's that for a shameless plug?)

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
I understand you mentioned "anywhere in the US", but I just would like to confirm if this applies for Hawaii as well?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry mauibuilt, unfortunately this does not apply to APO/FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico only because all shipping couriers charge considerably more to deliver to these destinations.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Does that mean no more free shipping for orders $75+?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...a nice surprise for you:

For a limited time Flat $5.95 for Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico!!!!!

I'm feeling generous :D

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Sigh...I thought I was going to see something about international shipping lol.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Ronin....we are doing all we can on the international shipping. Had a meeting with Fed Ex Friday and we're waiting to hear back from DHL. The international shipping is at the top of my list. It's turned out to be a lot more complicated than I originally thought.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a great deal so that you dont have to order to meet a shipping quota. However, with Nutrapro out, it wont matter, oh the dollars we will be spending

<trying to match the plug John>

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Ronin....we are doing all we can on the international shipping. Had a meeting with Fed Ex Friday and we're waiting to hear back from DHL. The international shipping is at the top of my list. It's turned out to be a lot more complicated than I originally thought.
Kewl man. Yea I know it can't be that easy or you'd already be doing it...I am very hopeful for the future though. :ninja:

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Yes, plus I never ordered anything if my order was gonna be bellow $75. NP was the only prominent online supplement store that would offer that, oh well....times are changing :sigh1:

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in Ontario, Canada...used to have my NP orders sent to the UPS Store in Ogdensburg, NY (about a 45 minute drive)...with the FREE US shipping, it still cost me between $20 - 25 (incl. UPS service fee, gas, toll bridge charges) to pick up my package...now I gotta pay $5.95 on top of that?...may need to start looking elsewhere...sheesh :(

fsupat

Awards
As a frequent customer i give this change a VERY big thumbs down.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Can we get free shipping over 125 or something? Please?

lmbarca19

Awards
No free shipping? Pretty weak, I guess they were losing money from it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no more free shipping over $75 = nutra's competition has better chance at my business.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately it's not even April Fool's Day...::salook:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
My orders were usually over 75$. Not a fan

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I understand everyone's concern regarding the new flat rate shipping. Unfortunately, this is a step we had to take as a company in order to bring you new and innovative products at even better prices without sacrificing on the level of service you've come to know and trust at NutraPlanet.

One thing we always pride ourselves on is going the extra mile for our customers. This is why we have a dedicated and passionate team of people who are here for you when you have a question, concern, or need assistance. When you need that urgent care and call us up, guess what...you'll get a live person who is ready and eager to help you. Not like other sites that don't even have a phone number listed and emails get sucked into the proverbial cyber black hole (good luck getting a reply there).

I understand for some people it's all about the price and nothing else. There is no loyalty and service is a luxury more than a necessity...and I understand that too -- but what happens when something goes wrong? What happens when an order gets lost, damaged, stolen? All of a sudden that service becomes a necessity.

What if you have a question about a certain supplement and not sure what's right for you? We've got that covered too! Our professionally trained staff can help answer questions and guide you through your purchase to ensure you get the right product.

Our new shipping policy enables us to continue offering this higher standard of service while providing a very cost effective shipping rate. A flat $5.95 for ANY size order whether it's 1 lb to 100 lbs. There's no bait and switch or surprise at checkout making a good deal look like a mediocre one.

And lastly for the naysayers...these new shipping rates allows us to offer you continued sales and promotions like our 24 hour FLASH SALES and even lower everyday prices: Check out our current 7 Day Blitz Sale here
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/149646-7-day-blitz.html#post2365623

...and as always, Team NutraPlanet sincerely appreciates all our loyal customers who have stood behind us through the years. Your trust, support, and encouragement is ALWAYS appreciated!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forget FED EX... THEY R CRAP. ALL they do is hold EVERYTHING.

Please do USPS FLAT RATE BOXES TO AUSTRALIA.

Its tracked, like $45US and you can fit a ****LOAD IN THEM! :D

raptor2003

Awards
Forget FED EX... THEY R CRAP. ALL they do is hold EVERYTHING.

Please do USPS FLAT RATE BOXES TO AUSTRALIA.

Its tracked, like $45US and you can fit a ****LOAD IN THEM! :D
DHL is what you want

USPS is slow at updating it's tracking from experience

allendr

Awards
FYI you should make sure you get rid of your free shipping banners on the store site. I was confused because I was looking at a free shipping over $75 dollar advertisement and that wasn't an option. Not a big deal, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone gets pissy about this.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My orders are always over $75, usually over $100. No more free shipping honestly means less frequent orders from me guys.

When it comes to service, your CS dept. is definitely on it - John and Darren have fixed things for me multiple times in the past.

That being said, the fact that my orders have been messed up multiple times in the past says something too - and I always considered that free shipping to be the compensation for that risk.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
Resolve....You somewhat proved what Sam was saying in your post. Are we perfect? Absolutely not. We strive for perfection, but there will always be mistakes. There is a difference between accepting mistakes and accepting the fact that mistakes will happen. In your case, it looks like when those mistakes happened they were corrected because we were able to provide you with the level of service you deserve as a customer.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
My orders are always over $75, usually over $100. No more free shipping honestly means less frequent orders from me guys.

When it comes to service, your CS dept. is definitely on it - John and Darren have fixed things for me multiple times in the past.

That being said, the fact that my orders have been messed up multiple times in the past says something too - and I always considered that free shipping to be the compensation for that risk.
I'm with you on this. Bewtween the awesome sales and CS you provide NP will always have my business but this flat rate definitely means less frequent purchases. Also it will steer me away from high priced items like $54.99 endoamp max.

Maybe free shipping for over 125 or 150?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
no more free shipping over $75 = nutra's competition has better chance at my business.
I am not sure what you are going to find elsewhere? For one, our prices are always VERY competitive, not always the lowest, but overall, I am sure you will usually find our prices to be cheaper.

WHO actually offers free shipping? I am not saying that it isn't out there anywhere, but only places with poor service and higher prices to make up for it. In order to keep our services as top-notch as they have always been and continued offering the most competitive pricing possible, we were forced to cut off some of the dead weight.

For example, here are the shipping prices for one of our top competitors:

* Under $50.00 $6.95
* $50.01- $100.00 $7.95
* $100.01 and up $9.95

As you can see, they actually charge you MORE shipping cost when you SPEND MORE, huh? :wtf1:

Then, with another one of our top competitors, the cheapest shipping is $5.99 flat rate (slowest service possible, top of prolonged processing time and horrible customer service).

Then, on a third top competitors, it was $10.81 for standard shipping (again, slowest way possible) for a 3lb package!!! Again....What? :stupid:

I could literally make a mile long list of these examples, given enough time.

Plus, before, our shipping policy offered a flat rate of $6.00, up to a 5lb package and then 75 cents per each additional pound. Therefore, on past orders, if you were to only pick up a 5lb tub of protein, some vitamins, etc., you would have paid $7.00-10.00+, while you are now only paying $5.95, no matter what you buy.

Now, also keep in mind that we also offer exclusive structured coupon codes. Meaning, if you spend $100, you receive $3 off of your order, and so on, with the specified coupons listed below:

All in all, if you shop at NutraPlanet, you are like family to us. You will NEVER find as outstanding of customer service that you will experience here, along with supremely competitive prices, amazingly fast shipping and processing time, constant freebies thrown in your orders, flat rate shipping on ANY size domestic order, additional coupon codes, on top of blowout sales, flash sales, stack deals, structured pricing, BOGOs, and much more!!!

Plus, can anyone state that we will not go out of our way to address our customers and their needs? What other company practices these overall services and doesn't act as if they only care about your money? Who?

If this hasn't helped convince you to think otherwise, then have fun being a supplement nomad. :)

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Huge thumbs down on no free shipping! I just went to place an order, clicked check out and up popped pricing for shipping...I was like WTF! Big shock and agree with all the others. With discount codes at other sites etc...competition is back in play! Free shipiping was practically a no brainer for me to buy from and almost forced me into buying 75$ worth to claim free shipping (even though I never buy less then that anyways) which in turn brings higher spending. Oh well, we'll see what happens. May the people be heard and our thoughts be answered!

Kick ass on the protein btw guys, awesome pricing! Praying it stays there and I'll forever buy if I like lol

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you on this. Bewtween the awesome sales and CS you provide NP will always have my business but this flat rate definitely means less frequent purchases. Also it will steer me away from high priced items like $54.99 endoamp max.

Maybe free shipping for over 100 or 125?

seconded.... any chance of this?

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
perhaps a reduce shipping for higher spending? or increase of discount on those free codes?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
as stupid as it sounds $5.95 is a make or break deal. I've never paid for shipping from Nutra lol, this might be an end to spontaneous purchases, and will be more need based purchases :(

Edit: with the code 3off100 shipping will only be $2.95 all in all not bad. And i called 2 days ago to add some blender bottles to my ASGT order, phone rings 2 times and a guy picks up (shocked the hell out of me) adds them in with the order number in 40 seconds. The customer service is honestly worth $2.95 in my opinion (3off100 code)

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
I'm a loyal NP customer and a big fan, but like others said..this will mean less frequent purchases, perhaphs once or twice a year to spread out the shipping cost. Noone else carries bulk powders so that's a competitive advantage for sure.

mrcharismatic

Awards
Upset for paying shipping .... I always loved the fact that feeshipping over 75 and there were several times when I was all done for 60$ and have to add 15 more to get freeshipping .. i guss now that wouldnt be an option .....

thumbs down ..... very sad

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure what you are going to find elsewhere?
no reason to try to insult my intelligence, you dont think i know how to shop and add the final cost including shipping on all my purchases???

i do the math when it comes to shop, i know what i am doing. not going to break it all down with every website, its unnecessary and not appropriate to point everybody here where to shop, but

1 thing for sure is i lost my incentive to hit the $75 mark, so that effects sales of this site for sure.
i usually picked up a extra bottle of myofusion to hit past that mark perfectly, but i can get them at a cheaper price at gnc now with my gold card and no shipping costs and yes it is cheaper there on top of it. just an example on how the consumer thinks. you want to know what the consumer thinks right? speaking of myofusion i just checked and wow, you guys just rose the price up to $41.99 now here and now the added shipping costs, wow. they are at one of your competetors (PS) right now at $38.95 with the same $5.95 flat rate shipping, so dont tell me i cant find deals. and yes they have a 800# as well, and respond to all their calls.

other than that, i have nothing but good stuff to say about the store here and recommend it to everybody, not only on the web but friends of mine at the gym and will continue to do so.

no worries im not boycotting the site, lol im just saying, for your best interest this may effect your sales here.

im sure if it did, you guys would see it and go back to what it used to be anyways, but $5.95 flat is fair anyways, and i still support nutraplanet. just that we all have to look out for our money these days over total loyalty.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a loyal NP customer and a big fan, but like others said..this will mean less frequent purchases, perhaphs once or twice a year to spread out the shipping cost. Noone else carries bulk powders so that's a competitive advantage for sure.
Actually a lot of places do. Now it will just come down to price comparison.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I admit, some of NP's prices arent the best anymore, but dudes.. DONT COMPLAIN.. I pay $100-150US for SHIPPING to Australia!!

You guys got it easy compared to us!

:)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I admit, some of NP's prices arent the best anymore, but dudes.. DONT COMPLAIN.. I pay $100-150US for SHIPPING to Australia!!

You guys got it easy compared to us!

:)
True, but as you and everyone else have stated, in the other thread, international shipping is another issue all together.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Lets make a deal Nutra!!!

If you keep the NutraPro at $30 and Jacked at $21, we will comply with the shipping charges ;)

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
I feel I can speak for the people on that one!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets make a deal Nutra!!!

If you keep the NutraPro at $30 and Jacked at $21, we will comply with the shipping charges ;)
i wonder if their new homebrew NutraPro is the reason that the Myofusion shot up to $41.99? cant be a coincidence right?

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
How about a 5.95 discount coupon for $75-100.00? Personally I wish I had the option for $5.95..almost feel like just mailing my stuff to my in-laws and picking it up once or thrice a year haha.

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Almost forcing you to go with NutroPRo as if there isnt other choices??? hmm

Now, as we all can and do...Im just voicing my opinion here again! If the regular everyday price of NutraPro is $45 or $46 whatever its listed (I forget), I will never be buying NutroPro Whey. Now, I know Im only one person, but I go for quality and cost effectiveness. The blow with the shipping will take some time to get over, but digging deep into my pocket for 45$ for nutrapro when there are much cheaper variables that are just as good or a smidge less quality, Id go with the cheaper route.

30$ is a ridiculous price to "keep" your protein at. No other protein (other then casein) will I ever buy then NutraPro if this was the case. Orders would be coming in by the masses from all over as word would spread of price and quality. $40+ is way to much in my book!

So...with that said, we'll see what happens after the "7day blitz sale" where the everyday price falls!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not going to BS you guys or insult your intelligence, the main point is this...in order to continue with the massive sales and blowouts we have to charge for shipping. When the margins are as thin as they are during big sales or to be competitively priced, as well as offering volume discount codes, plus free shipping, it's not sustainable. Not to mention we're not ripping people off on the shipping, in fact we are still taking a loss. But it boils down to this, raise prices and keep free shipping or continue to run aggressive sales and reduce prices and charge a fair shipping price.

Regarding the Myofusion, I will check on the pricing right now.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes i love nutraplanet as much as the next guy maybe i've haven't been shopping there as long as some probably 3 years now. But i know there has been multiple times i have made sure my orders are 75 dollars just to meet the free shipping. I'm not going to all together leave nutraplanet as some people said its just now i'm going to be more of a price shopper than before. Especially when it takes Nutraplanet forever to reach me here in Seattle. Sux waiting that long for supps have to plan ahead alot. I'll still be a loyal shopper and i will still tell people about The Planet all the time. Just kind of a bummer day for us.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Gosh ... just buy where EVER you find the best price for the product you want...

Its so simple even a bodybuilder can do it!