NutraPlanet and USPLabs Post Super Bowl Sale Kick Off!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's that time of year again...Super Bowl 43 this Sunday!​

Whether you're a Cardinals fan or a Steelers fan, everyone can enjoy saving MAD CASH at NutraPlanet! This Monday--Feb 2nd, THE PLANET teams up with USPLabs to kick off Super Sized Savings on your favorite USPLabs scientifically engineered products:

Prime Twin Pack SALE
For a limited time only get 2 bottles of Prime for only $69.99
Reg Price: $109.98
--SAVE $40 -- 36% off our everyday low price!!!

Sixpack Stack SALE
Last Chance Opportunity: For a limited time only get 1 Recreate and 1 Anabolic Pump for only $59.99
Reg Price: $80.99
--SAVE $21 -- 26% off our everyday low price!!!

Remember, sale starts Monday after Super Bowl and is limited to stock availability...so don't delay, cause there's no "Controlling the Clock" during this Post Super Bowl Blitz: Brought to you by USPLabs and Team NutraPlanet!

Last edited:
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy **** you just made me the happiest man on the planet!!!!!:D:D:D:D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
JD...since you're the first person to post up, how about an extra $5 off your order? PM me, bro!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW, we're about to make the deal even sweeter...NutraPlanet style!

stay tuned...

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
every time he says "limited to stock availability" we get lots of people who miss out because it sells out so fast.

so, if it's gone before you get your order in......blame steve. :run:

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome!!!! You kick @$$ Nutraplanet!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SWEEEEETTTT!!!!:D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that is a sweet deal and going to get even sweeter...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome stuff...
I will spread this to my 'people'...

Go Stilllers...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for spreading the word bb! All referrals are GREATLY appreciated :)

If anyone has blogs please help us spread the word by posting up and linking to NP! The more you spread the word and the more attention this thread receives, the CRAZIER we'll get...deal?!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

If anyone has blogs please help us spread the word by posting up and linking to NP! The more you spread the word and the more attention this thread receives, the CRAZIER we'll get...deal?!
And by crazier, he means we will include freebies other than the leftover chicken wings and pizza slices :approve:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK Stryder YOU ROCK and I will make sure everyone knows about nutraplanet and how AWESOME they are!!! :D

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And by crazier, he means we will include freebies other than the leftover chicken wings and pizza slices :approve:
Un-named sources have "strongly suggested" that every other Super Bowl Sale order will "almost certainly" include a free and risque photograph of Bea Arthur.

Prime is 69.99 for 2 bottles and will come with a 100% money back if the user logs the product on Anabolic Minds and USPlabsdirect.com with a minimum of 5 updates a week for 6 weeks.

The user must post current diet and workout routine..

You want to try PRIME at absolutely KILLER price without Risk. This is the time.

If you are want to stock up on PRIME this is the time as it's part of my the Economy Sucks Sales!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Great, now I have to buy more!

But I just put up 375lbs on my squat, so I think it is worth it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime is 69.99 for 2 bottles and will come with a 100% money back if the user logs the product on Anabolic Minds and USPlabsdirect.com with a minimum of 5 updates a week for 6 weeks.

You want to try PRIME at absolutely KILLER price without Risk. This is the time.

If you are want to stock up on PRIME this is the time as it's part of my the Economy Sucks Sales!
Excellent offer; hopefully this gives everyone a chance to experience Prime, risk free also!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whew!! I was just about to order some AP may as well get the six pack now! Recreate was a lil hard on my stomach but I know now to start slooooow

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Perfect timing...was thinking about my spring recomp!

6-pack stack is a great deal!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Ludicrously ridiculous.. :cool:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Un-named sources have "strongly suggested" that every other Super Bowl Sale order will "almost certainly" include a free and risque photograph of Bea Arthur.
I <3 you.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
O i thought it was going on now! lol my bad..whoo.....good thing
lol. yeah, don't try to buy prime or the six pack stack today, tomorrow, saturday, or, sunday or you will be very disappointed you didn't' wait until MONDAY!

jmill05

Awards
Whats the time frame for the log??? I was planning on starting a cycle at the beg of march - could i still get refunded for a log????:hail:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You gotta do better than that, Sam. You know the supp. freaks only come out for a big azz deal, brah. ;)

Besides - I gots 3 of the 6 pack stacks at the NYE sale.

geronamo

Awards
Do u guys ship internationally? Im in New Zealand and am really keen on getting the Asteroid stack. PM me or email me sambarton08 at gmail dot com. Thanks