NutraPlanet and USPLabs Post Super Bowl Sale Kick Off!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope in the morning. I just hope it's not all gone by the morning lol

MrJones

MrJones

Awards
none of the nutrareps are online....im getting a little anxious

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are we getting punk'd lol

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
Well I am going to place my order now I just wanted the Six-Pack stack anyway, I hope that I still get what ever goodies there were going to be because I waited until Monday

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
well, i want the prime 2pack, as well. I'm off tomorrow, so I'll be sleeping in. If I wake up tomorrow and they're out of stock, I'm going to be furious.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I was going to order the Twin Pack, but the discount is not taken from it... now when a sale ends, it ends at 1200 hours on the dot of the said day; however, it seems as if the start time for such big sales are at their convenience. Inconsistency is not something I like. This is a bit of a let down.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I stayed up to 12:30 and placed an order but i didn't see any site updates are you guys having tech problems?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, posting up to let everyone know we didn't forget about you...

The sale will commence today at 10:30 am. Why the delay? We're working on pushing the envelope WAY further to give you the best deal possible. So what do we have up our sleeves?

How about FREE FedEx shipping? That's right for 7 days only, receive free shipping for domestic orders!

So to recap:
  • Blowout prices on select USPLabs
  • Free FedEx ground shipping (7 days only)
  • Save more with discount coupon codes

We've pulled out all the stops to give you Triple Stack Savings Exclusively at NutraPlanet!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PSSSSST!!!!! Turn on the sale MAAAAN!!!! People already trying to order over here! ;) HaHa

If only I had refreshed before posting. LOL Bring on the free shipping!

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
Hey guys, posting up to let everyone know we didn't forget about you...

The sale will commence today at 10:30 am. Why the delay? We're working on pushing the envelope WAY further to give you the best deal possible. So what do we have up our sleeves?

How about FREE FedEx shipping? That's right for 7 days only, receive free shipping for domestic orders!

We've pulled out all the stops to give you Triple Stack Savings Exclusively at NutraPlanet!
Crappit I already ordered

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is the free fedex on any order or just with the USP specials?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I stayed up to 12:30 and placed an order but i didn't see any site updates are you guys having tech problems?
Chaps feel free to email us with your order #, and we can discount the shipping and update the order how you would like. When Sam said Monday I thought it was going live automatically, but like he mentioned in the other thread, they added in free shipping once they got into the office this morning.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No free shipping to canada:( is there going to be any sales on Jacked or powerfull?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
is the free fedex on any order or just with the USP specials?
all orders.

No free shipping to canada:( is there going to be any sales on Jacked or powerfull?
free shipping on domestic orders only. however, our international fedex rates have gone down.

this USP sale is for prime & six pack stack only.

there will be other excellent sale items as well though. like the Essential FA/CLA Supreme Stack for only $19.99 (regularly $26.44)

Uncle Ralph

Awards
gotta say i appreciate and respect you guys for honoring the sale for those who ordered before it updated. last night i was dissapointed waiting for it to automatically update...even missed some of the Office because of it. <-not cool. but ya made the deal even better with the free shipping and it seems you are well stocked for the sale...so since i was able to complete my order just now.....NutraPlanet still best supp site on the net.....Go Steelers

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FREE FedEx ground shipping applies to anything and everything...even the New NutraPlanet Bulk Toe Jam (coming soon)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dangit, you took the Lean Xtreme off sale this morning, just as I was about to put it in the cart :(

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
bump.
i hope everyone is stockpiling some prime and six pack stack.
we may not see prices this low on these again.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The SixPack stack is going into retirement for a long long time, so now is the time to stockpile it. The PRIME deal with the guarantee is pretty hard to pass up. You've got nothing to lose.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
I got my order in today, came in quick for shipping to a APO and had some good samples in there also thanks a lot NP!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Can you do a presale on the RPN shots? That's the only thing my order is waiting on. Absolutely amazing sale btw!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine yesturday. I know of 5 of my friends that did the Six-Pack purchase... Stupid to get it any other time and with springbreak coming, the time is now!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
any idea when lg bc/eaa is supposed to be back in?