NutraPlanet and USPLabs Post Super Bowl Sale Kick Off!

100% money back Deal—Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer? WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT in the product when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer. In addition to the killer deal we are offering with NutraPlanet, we are eliminating ALL risk.

1. Dosing: 6 caps a day, 7 days a week off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day. 5 on/2 off on label is for extreme beginner.

2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid. Keeping a journal is something all lifters should do anyway, so this will be done by most already.

3. The max allowed on the refund is 6 bottles, but if you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return the 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

Listen, Prime has been proven over and over again in the real world and when studied. We know how well it works & want you to enjoy the incredible strength, recovery, size, pumps, etc it has to offer. And we want to take all risk off of you to do so. So pick up Prime at an incredible prize and get ready to reap the rewards!

Rhys26

Awards
The new protocol is 6 caps a day 6 days on 1 day off.

For the money back guarantee it's 6 caps a day minimum for 6 weeks..
Interesting, was the 5 on 2 off not effective? I really have to try my prime stash soon.

Cheaper international shipping also sounds awesome :)

So is there enough interest in this thread for better deals yet?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
PRIME offer-100% money back Deal—Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer? WE ARE CONFIDENT in the product when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer.

1. You have to 6 caps a day 6 days on 1 day off for 6 weeks. You will 24 caps left over I would suggest using it the last for weeks and not missing a day but that is up to the user.

2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid.

3. The max allowed on the refund in 6 bottles, but once you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return on 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

All returns will be sent to USPlabs not Nutraplanet...

this may be amended tomorrow for clarity.
Are we talking a daily meal log where a person posts every meal item?

EG.
Meal 1 - protein shake, Meal 2 - chiken pasta veggies, Meal three - fish rice aspagus, Meal 4 - Protein BCAA's, Meal 5 - Steak toast peppers.

Or a macro breakdown with daily calorie consumption of each category.?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Sweet deal! Oh and Gooooooooo STEELERS!!! whoop that booty!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Yes we do; and we should have new lower international shipping rates quite soon too :yes(1):
Is it FedEX that is coming down? There normally around $10 more expensive than USPS arn't they? so will they be coming down to the same or even cheaper? :D

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
100% money back Deal—Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer? WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT in the product when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer. In addition to the killer deal we are offering with NutraPlanet, we are eliminating ALL risk.

1. Dosing: 6 caps a day, 7 days a week off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day. 5 on/2 off on label is for extreme beginner.

2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid. Keeping a journal is something all lifters should do anyway, so this will be done by most already.

3. The max allowed on the refund is 6 bottles, but if you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return the 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

Listen, Prime has been proven over and over again in the real world and when studied. We know how well it works & want you to enjoy the incredible strength, recovery, size, pumps, etc it has to offer. And we want to take all risk off of you to do so. So pick up Prime at an incredible prize and get ready to reap the rewards!
I bought prime directly from you guys and i logged it here. Sadly it did not work for me. I asked for a refund through emails and no one ever responded. Finally mullet pm'd me and said he was going to take care of it for me. I haven't seen anything since. I even offered to try a different supplement from you guys instead of getting my money back. still nothing. Please if your really going to offer a money back guarantee hold your end of the bargain. I'm not trying to be a **** but that claim was made to me through your website and 2 months later i've yet to see any type of refund.

I bought prime directly from you guys and i logged it here. Sadly it did not work for me. I asked for a refund through emails and no one ever responded. Finally mullet pm'd me and said he was going to take care of it for me. I haven't seen anything since. I even offered to try a different supplement from you guys instead of getting my money back. still nothing. Please if your really going to offer a money back guarantee hold your end of the bargain. I'm not trying to be a **** but that claim was made to me through your website and 2 months later i've yet to see any type of refund.
Did you return the bottles to our return address and follow the procedure for a refund? Please email me at [email protected] instead turning this thread into a customer service thread is not needed.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Will the international shipping rate be changed for monday? it's an absolute rip off at the moment and really puts me off ordering from nutraplanet, as much as i want to

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did you return the bottles to our return address and follow the procedure for a refund? Please email me at [email protected] instead turning this thread into a customer service thread is not needed.
I've sent numerous emails to that address with no reply. I'm not trying to turn this into a customer service thread i was just writing a response to you saying that you guys give out refunds. I'm trying to warn anyone who is going to buy prime and thinking they might get a refund if it doesn't work.they may never see there money refunded, which is what happened in my case. I threw out the bottles about 2 weeks ago after 2 months of no replies from the email address given above and pm's that have been sent and not responded to.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But, you are making this a customer service thread there JM..
I cannot speak on your specific situation; there are other ways to deal with your problem than claiming to 'be looking out' for other ppl on this board. This is sour grapes.
Jacob has posted publicly his offer; I see no reason why he would renege on a public, posted offer, such as you imply.
Email USPlabs directly to deal with your complaint. And despite how long you claim to have been sending e-mails, I personally would not have chosen to 'throw out' the bottles as you did.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input snagency. I see your sponsored by usplabs. lets get off this topic. Putting in your sponsored .02 just keeps this thing dragging. Ok back on topic.

Good luck with the sale everyone, i know I'll be picking up some things from nutra.

Stryder any idea if you are ever going to get any ECDY back in stock?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Prime is 69.99 for 2 bottles and will come with a 100% money back if the user logs the product on Anabolic Minds and USPlabsdirect.com with a minimum of 5 updates a week for 6 weeks.

The user must post current diet and workout routine..

You want to try PRIME at absolutely KILLER price without Risk. This is the time.

If you are want to stock up on PRIME this is the time as it's part of my the Economy Sucks Sales!
Man I have been contemplating trying PRIME but wasn't sure before this. Anyway to pre-Order? Entering a competition in May and want to put on some good quality lean mass while leaning up a bit. Down for the log and everything GREAT NEWS!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I have been contemplating trying PRIME but wasn't sure before this. Anyway to pre-Order? Entering a competition in May and want to put on some good quality lean mass while leaning up a bit. Down for the log and everything GREAT NEWS!
No reason to pre-order since it won't ship out until Monday, and we have a pretty good supply of Prime. Just set a reminder for Monday :D

I've sent numerous emails to that address with no reply. I'm not trying to turn this into a customer service thread i was just writing a response to you saying that you guys give out refunds. I'm trying to warn anyone who is going to buy prime and thinking they might get a refund if it doesn't work.they may never see there money refunded, which is what happened in my case. I threw out the bottles about 2 weeks ago after 2 months of no replies from the email address given above and pm's that have been sent and not responded to.
Please send email again. We do not refund much but when the situation arises it is handled. ANd yes sometime some emails slip the cracks when forwarded on to the proper department.

Why continue the drama and just send an email, please.

Just send your complete ordering name and address used to order on our website and it will be refunded today.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lets please get off this topic, you can pm me if you like. I apologize to anyone reading the thread i did not intend to make this into a big deal i was just trying to inform users that there may be an issue with the refund that is all. Just looking out for other members.

hat eku

Awards
Thought about running prime, mitotropin, and kre alkalyn. Used prime by itself before and had good results. Do you think the kre alkalyn would be ok or drop it. thanks

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Will the international shipping rate be changed for monday? it's an absolute rip off at the moment and really puts me off ordering from nutraplanet, as much as i want to
in a new deal with fedex, those rate have recently been dropped, so if you choose them as your shipper it should be cheaper than before. :)

Sam is still exploring ways to further bring down rates. if you or anyone has any recommendations please inform us. thx.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in a new deal with fedex, those rate have recently been dropped, so if you choose them as your shipper it should be cheaper than before. :)

Sam is working to further to explore ways to further bring down rates. if you or anyone has any recommendations please inform us. thx.

Thought about running prime, mitotropin, and kre alkalyn. Used prime by itself before and had good results. Do you think the kre alkalyn would be ok or drop it. thanks

Creatine is always good to rum IMO.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your input snagency. I see your sponsored by usplabs. lets get off this topic. Putting in your sponsored .02 just keeps this thing dragging. Ok back on topic.

Good luck with the sale everyone, i know I'll be picking up some things from nutra.

Stryder any idea if you are ever going to get any ECDY back in stock?
I will say this for Jacob concerning refunds:

It might take a while, but he more than makes up for it. I had some problems w/ supercissus RX and he sent me replacements plus some extra goodies. It took a few months, but I was very appreciative :).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I will say this for Jacob concerning refunds:

It might take a while, but he more than makes up for it. I had some problems w/ supercissus RX and he sent me replacements plus some extra goodies. It took a few months, but I was very appreciative :).

when it's my screw up, I make up for it..that is my nature.

I'm looking to employ at this point just for these issues as I have a lot on my plate.

I love to give the personal attention to my customers, but I'm stretched to thin at this point.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MrKleen, good things come to those who wait...and I've got some additional "GREAT THINGS" coming your way, which will be worth the wait :thumbsup:

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
sorry if i came across as dismissive of your shipping costs, i meant shipping in general from the states. I live in the UK and we are paying as much if not more in POUNDS as you guys in the states are paying in dollars (i.e. at least another 40% on what you guys pay)! even with the sh1tty exchange rate at the moment and the tax it can sometimes still make sense to order from the U.S., its just that cheaper shipping would bring you guys a lot more business from this side of the pond, as we are frustrated at the extortionate rices we pay here.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How about Ap+Recreate for the price of AP :), or just put AP on sale i know everytime i see it on sale i stock up :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
The best we can do is the Six-Pack stack . You've seen it before, but once this sale ends, it won't be back for a looong time so stock up on it, and don't say I didn't warn you :sigh:
As it is now i'll probably grab 4 of those stacks i just thought i heard something about you guys sweetening the pot a little so i'm curious as to what else is going to be onsale :) That is a pretty amazing combo, you don't realize how friggin awesome AP is till your out of it i was on it so long i just got used to the fullness, pumps and recovery, :box:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As it is now i'll probably grab 4 of those stacks i just thought i heard something about you guys sweetening the pot a little so i'm curious as to what else is going to be onsale :) That is a pretty amazing combo, you don't realize how friggin awesome AP is till your out of it i was on it so long i just got used to the fullness, pumps and recovery, :box:
Hmm there are a # of upcoming deals that Sam could have been referring to; I think he may have been slyly referring to the price drop on Supercissus. Let me tell you though, February is going to be a bad month for my savings account, or should I say good? :08:

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
when does the special start? at midnight, or tomorrow morning?

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
I didnt read the whole thread, but is the only products on sale from USP labs? Is there a coupon code?

Thanks

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But I can't get money until 10am. I hope its not all sold out by then:(