NutraPlanet and USPLabs Post Super Bowl Sale Kick Off!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Prime is 69.99 for 2 bottles and will come with a 100% money back if the user logs the product on Anabolic Minds and USPlabsdirect.com with a minimum of 5 updates a week for 6 weeks.

The user must post current diet and workout routine..

You want to try PRIME at absolutely KILLER price without Risk. This is the time.

If you are want to stock up on PRIME this is the time as it's part of my the Economy Sucks Sales!
    Excellent offer; hopefully this gives everyone a chance to experience Prime, risk free also!

2. Whew!! I was just about to order some AP may as well get the six pack now! Recreate was a lil hard on my stomach but I know now to start slooooow

•   

3. says the twin pack is sold out!

4. Perfect timing...was thinking about my spring recomp!

6-pack stack is a great deal!

5. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Prime is 69.99 for 2 bottles and will come with a 100% money back if the user logs the product on Anabolic Minds and USPlabsdirect.com with a minimum of 5 updates a week for 6 weeks.

The user must post current diet and workout routine..

You want to try PRIME at absolutely KILLER price without Risk. This is the time.

If you are want to stock up on PRIME this is the time as it's part of my the Economy Sucks Sales!
    Ludicrously ridiculous..
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    sale doesn't start until monday.
    don't worry, it will be in stock........until it sells out.
    O i thought it was going on now! lol my bad..whoo.....good thing

7. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    Ludicrously ridiculous..
    I agree, that is pretty unprecedented.

8. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    says the twin pack is sold out!
    As many have noted, we have set it to OOS until the sale starts.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Un-named sources have "strongly suggested" that every other Super Bowl Sale order will "almost certainly" include a free and risque photograph of Bea Arthur.
    I <3 you.

10. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    O i thought it was going on now! lol my bad..whoo.....good thing
    lol. yeah, don't try to buy prime or the six pack stack today, tomorrow, saturday, or, sunday or you will be very disappointed you didn't' wait until MONDAY!
  11. Thumbs up

Whats the time frame for the log??? I was planning on starting a cycle at the beg of march - could i still get refunded for a log????

12. You gotta do better than that, Sam. You know the supp. freaks only come out for a big azz deal, brah.

Besides - I gots 3 of the 6 pack stacks at the NYE sale.

13. Do u guys ship internationally? Im in New Zealand and am really keen on getting the Asteroid stack. PM me or email me sambarton08 at gmail dot com. Thanks

14. Quote Originally Posted by geronamo View Post
    Do u guys ship internationally? Im in New Zealand and am really keen on getting the Asteroid stack. PM me or email me sambarton08 at gmail dot com. Thanks
    Yes we do; and we should have new lower international shipping rates quite soon too

15. How about an Xtend sale? Plzzzzz
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

16. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    How about an Xtend sale? Plzzzzz
    I 2nd that

17. Another Sale!!

WOW

18. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Yes we do; and we should have new lower international shipping rates quite soon too
    Soon! how soon? monday soon?!??!
  19. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    How long will 4 bottles last me jacob? (prime)

The new protocol is 6 caps a day 6 days on 1 day off.

For the money back guarantee it's 6 caps a day minimum for 6 weeks..

20. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca
    How long will 4 bottles last me jacob? (prime)]
    It will last 13 weeks one day @ 6 a day for 6 days a week.
  21. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    It will last 13 weeks one day @ 6 a day for 6 days a week.
    Nice!
  22. Guest

100% money back Deal—Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer? WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT in the product when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer. In addition to the killer deal we are offering with NutraPlanet, we are eliminating ALL risk.

1. Dosing: 6 caps a day, 7 days a week off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day. 5 on/2 off on label is for extreme beginner.

2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid. Keeping a journal is something all lifters should do anyway, so this will be done by most already.

3. The max allowed on the refund is 6 bottles, but if you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return the 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

Listen, Prime has been proven over and over again in the real world and when studied. We know how well it works & want you to enjoy the incredible strength, recovery, size, pumps, etc it has to offer. And we want to take all risk off of you to do so. So pick up Prime at an incredible prize and get ready to reap the rewards!

23. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

Interesting, was the 5 on 2 off not effective? I really have to try my prime stash soon.

Cheaper international shipping also sounds awesome

So is there enough interest in this thread for better deals yet?

24. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    PRIME offer-100% money back Deal—Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer? WE ARE CONFIDENT in the product when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer.

1. You have to 6 caps a day 6 days on 1 day off for 6 weeks. You will 24 caps left over I would suggest using it the last for weeks and not missing a day but that is up to the user.

2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid.

3. The max allowed on the refund in 6 bottles, but once you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return on 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

All returns will be sent to USPlabs not Nutraplanet...

this may be amended tomorrow for clarity.
    Are we talking a daily meal log where a person posts every meal item?

EG.
    Meal 1 - protein shake, Meal 2 - chiken pasta veggies, Meal three - fish rice aspagus, Meal 4 - Protein BCAA's, Meal 5 - Steak toast peppers.

Or a macro breakdown with daily calorie consumption of each category.?

25. Sweet deal! Oh and Gooooooooo STEELERS!!! whoop that booty!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Starting on MONDAY too?

Thanks,

Marcos

27. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    are you sh*tting me Steve?!?!?!?!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Is it FedEX that is coming down? There normally around $10 more expensive than USPS arn't they? so will they be coming down to the same or even cheaper?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

29. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    100% money back Deal—Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer? WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT in the product when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer. In addition to the killer deal we are offering with NutraPlanet, we are eliminating ALL risk.

1. Dosing: 6 caps a day, 7 days a week off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day. 5 on/2 off on label is for extreme beginner.

2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid. Keeping a journal is something all lifters should do anyway, so this will be done by most already.

3. The max allowed on the refund is 6 bottles, but if you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return the 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

Listen, Prime has been proven over and over again in the real world and when studied. We know how well it works & want you to enjoy the incredible strength, recovery, size, pumps, etc it has to offer. And we want to take all risk off of you to do so. So pick up Prime at an incredible prize and get ready to reap the rewards!
    I bought prime directly from you guys and i logged it here. Sadly it did not work for me. I asked for a refund through emails and no one ever responded. Finally mullet pm'd me and said he was going to take care of it for me. I haven't seen anything since. I even offered to try a different supplement from you guys instead of getting my money back. still nothing. Please if your really going to offer a money back guarantee hold your end of the bargain. I'm not trying to be a **** but that claim was made to me through your website and 2 months later i've yet to see any type of refund.
  30. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    I bought prime directly from you guys and i logged it here. Sadly it did not work for me. I asked for a refund through emails and no one ever responded. Finally mullet pm'd me and said he was going to take care of it for me. I haven't seen anything since. I even offered to try a different supplement from you guys instead of getting my money back. still nothing. Please if your really going to offer a money back guarantee hold your end of the bargain. I'm not trying to be a **** but that claim was made to me through your website and 2 months later i've yet to see any type of refund.
    Did you return the bottles to our return address and follow the procedure for a refund? Please email me at [email protected] instead turning this thread into a customer service thread is not needed.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: USPLabs Y-RD, Super Cissus RX, PSlin (Muscle Builders)
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 07:29 AM
  2. Super Bowl XLIII...The Manning Bowl?
    By bigpapa in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 10:15 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 01:38 PM