NutraPlanet and USPLabs Post Super Bowl Sale Kick Off!
- 01-29-2009, 07:44 PM
- 01-29-2009, 08:21 PM
You gotta do better than that, Sam. You know the supp. freaks only come out for a big azz deal, brah.
Besides - I gots 3 of the 6 pack stacks at the NYE sale.
- 01-29-2009, 08:41 PM
Do u guys ship internationally? Im in New Zealand and am really keen on getting the Asteroid stack. PM me or email me sambarton08 at gmail dot com. Thanks
01-29-2009, 10:02 PM
01-29-2009, 10:05 PM
01-29-2009, 10:44 PM
01-30-2009, 12:15 AM
01-30-2009, 01:15 AM
01-30-2009, 02:06 AM
01-30-2009, 02:17 AM
01-30-2009, 02:19 AM
01-30-2009, 02:35 AM
100% money back Deal—Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer? WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT in the product when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer. In addition to the killer deal we are offering with NutraPlanet, we are eliminating ALL risk.
1. Dosing: 6 caps a day, 7 days a week off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day. 5 on/2 off on label is for extreme beginner.
2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid. Keeping a journal is something all lifters should do anyway, so this will be done by most already.
3. The max allowed on the refund is 6 bottles, but if you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return the 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.
Listen, Prime has been proven over and over again in the real world and when studied. We know how well it works & want you to enjoy the incredible strength, recovery, size, pumps, etc it has to offer. And we want to take all risk off of you to do so. So pick up Prime at an incredible prize and get ready to reap the rewards!
01-30-2009, 02:39 AM
01-30-2009, 02:45 AM
Meal 1 - protein shake, Meal 2 - chiken pasta veggies, Meal three - fish rice aspagus, Meal 4 - Protein BCAA's, Meal 5 - Steak toast peppers.
Or a macro breakdown with daily calorie consumption of each category.?
01-30-2009, 02:48 AM
01-30-2009, 08:27 AM
01-30-2009, 08:50 AM
01-30-2009, 09:35 AM
01-30-2009, 10:58 AM
01-30-2009, 01:13 PM
firstname.lastname@example.org instead turning this thread into a customer service thread is not needed.
01-30-2009, 02:07 PM
Will the international shipping rate be changed for monday? it's an absolute rip off at the moment and really puts me off ordering from nutraplanet, as much as i want to
01-30-2009, 02:15 PM
01-30-2009, 02:39 PM
But, you are making this a customer service thread there JM..
I cannot speak on your specific situation; there are other ways to deal with your problem than claiming to 'be looking out' for other ppl on this board. This is sour grapes.
Jacob has posted publicly his offer; I see no reason why he would renege on a public, posted offer, such as you imply.
Email USPlabs directly to deal with your complaint. And despite how long you claim to have been sending e-mails, I personally would not have chosen to 'throw out' the bottles as you did.
01-30-2009, 03:04 PM
Thanks for your input snagency. I see your sponsored by usplabs. lets get off this topic. Putting in your sponsored .02 just keeps this thing dragging. Ok back on topic.
Good luck with the sale everyone, i know I'll be picking up some things from nutra.
Stryder any idea if you are ever going to get any ECDY back in stock?
01-30-2009, 03:22 PM
Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
01-30-2009, 03:35 PM
01-30-2009, 03:38 PM
Why continue the drama and just send an email, please.
Just send your complete ordering name and address used to order on our website and it will be refunded today.
01-30-2009, 03:44 PM
Lets please get off this topic, you can pm me if you like. I apologize to anyone reading the thread i did not intend to make this into a big deal i was just trying to inform users that there may be an issue with the refund that is all. Just looking out for other members.
01-30-2009, 03:46 PM
01-30-2009, 04:17 PM
Thought about running prime, mitotropin, and kre alkalyn. Used prime by itself before and had good results. Do you think the kre alkalyn would be ok or drop it. thanks
01-30-2009, 04:30 PM
01-30-2009, 04:36 PM
01-30-2009, 04:45 PM
01-30-2009, 04:48 PM
01-30-2009, 04:48 PM
01-30-2009, 04:54 PM
01-30-2009, 04:56 PM
01-30-2009, 04:57 PM
01-30-2009, 05:20 PM
01-30-2009, 05:28 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pmiller383 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2009, 07:29 AM
- By bigpapa in forum Sports TalkReplies: 12Last Post: 09-22-2008, 10:15 AM
- By Guest in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2007, 01:38 PM