NutraPlanet and USPLabs Post Super Bowl Sale Kick Off!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13%

Thumbs up

Whats the time frame for the log??? I was planning on starting a cycle at the beg of march - could i still get refunded for a log????

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You gotta do better than that, Sam. You know the supp. freaks only come out for a big azz deal, brah.

Besides - I gots 3 of the 6 pack stacks at the NYE sale.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  95 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32%

Do u guys ship internationally? Im in New Zealand and am really keen on getting the Asteroid stack. PM me or email me sambarton08 at gmail dot com. Thanks
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by geronamo View Post
    Do u guys ship internationally? Im in New Zealand and am really keen on getting the Asteroid stack. PM me or email me sambarton08 at gmail dot com. Thanks
    Yes we do; and we should have new lower international shipping rates quite soon too
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

How about an Xtend sale? Plzzzzz
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    How about an Xtend sale? Plzzzzz
    I 2nd that
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.64%

Another Sale!!

WOW
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Yes we do; and we should have new lower international shipping rates quite soon too
    Soon! how soon? monday soon?!??!
  9. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca View Post
    How long will 4 bottles last me jacob? (prime)

The new protocol is 6 caps a day 6 days on 1 day off.

For the money back guarantee it's 6 caps a day minimum for 6 weeks..
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.95%

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiyca
    How long will 4 bottles last me jacob? (prime)]
    It will last 13 weeks one day @ 6 a day for 6 days a week.
  11. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    It will last 13 weeks one day @ 6 a day for 6 days a week.
    Nice!
  12. Guest

100% money back Deal—Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer? WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT in the product when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer. In addition to the killer deal we are offering with NutraPlanet, we are eliminating ALL risk.

1. Dosing: 6 caps a day, 7 days a week off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day. 5 on/2 off on label is for extreme beginner.

2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid. Keeping a journal is something all lifters should do anyway, so this will be done by most already.

3. The max allowed on the refund is 6 bottles, but if you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return the 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

Listen, Prime has been proven over and over again in the real world and when studied. We know how well it works & want you to enjoy the incredible strength, recovery, size, pumps, etc it has to offer. And we want to take all risk off of you to do so. So pick up Prime at an incredible prize and get ready to reap the rewards!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.64%

Interesting, was the 5 on 2 off not effective? I really have to try my prime stash soon.

Cheaper international shipping also sounds awesome

So is there enough interest in this thread for better deals yet?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.95%

PRIME offer-100% money back Deal—Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer? WE ARE CONFIDENT in the product when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer.

1. You have to 6 caps a day 6 days on 1 day off for 6 weeks. You will 24 caps left over I would suggest using it the last for weeks and not missing a day but that is up to the user.

2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid.

3. The max allowed on the refund in 6 bottles, but once you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return on 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

All returns will be sent to USPlabs not Nutraplanet...

this may be amended tomorrow for clarity.
    Are we talking a daily meal log where a person posts every meal item?

EG.
    Meal 1 - protein shake, Meal 2 - chiken pasta veggies, Meal three - fish rice aspagus, Meal 4 - Protein BCAA's, Meal 5 - Steak toast peppers.

Or a macro breakdown with daily calorie consumption of each category.?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.17%

Sweet deal! Oh and Gooooooooo STEELERS!!! whoop that booty!
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3%

Starting on MONDAY too?

Thanks,

Marcos
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.77%

are you sh*tting me Steve?!?!?!?!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%

Is it FedEX that is coming down? There normally around $10 more expensive than USPS arn't they? so will they be coming down to the same or even cheaper?
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  19. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

100% money back Deal—Who has BIGGER Balls than us with this offer? WE ARE THAT CONFIDENT in the product when combined into the regimen of the knowledgeable consumer. In addition to the killer deal we are offering with NutraPlanet, we are eliminating ALL risk.

1. Dosing: 6 caps a day, 7 days a week off for 6 weeks. As previously mentioned, individuals on this board are knowledgeable enough with their training to gauge when they need an off day. 5 on/2 off on label is for extreme beginner.

2. You must log the results on Anabolicminds and usplabsdirect.com (just copy and paste log from one forum to the other...simple) PRIME forum. You must post your REAL diet and REAL training regimen along with other supplements in the regimen. You must update 5 days a week for refund to be valid. Keeping a journal is something all lifters should do anyway, so this will be done by most already.

3. The max allowed on the refund is 6 bottles, but if you run the 2 bottle cycle and chose to return, the other 4 bottles must be sealed. If a refund is requested, you will return the 6 bottles along with NutraPlanet Receipt.

Listen, Prime has been proven over and over again in the real world and when studied. We know how well it works & want you to enjoy the incredible strength, recovery, size, pumps, etc it has to offer. And we want to take all risk off of you to do so. So pick up Prime at an incredible prize and get ready to reap the rewards!
    I bought prime directly from you guys and i logged it here. Sadly it did not work for me. I asked for a refund through emails and no one ever responded. Finally mullet pm'd me and said he was going to take care of it for me. I haven't seen anything since. I even offered to try a different supplement from you guys instead of getting my money back. still nothing. Please if your really going to offer a money back guarantee hold your end of the bargain. I'm not trying to be a **** but that claim was made to me through your website and 2 months later i've yet to see any type of refund.
  20. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    I bought prime directly from you guys and i logged it here. Sadly it did not work for me. I asked for a refund through emails and no one ever responded. Finally mullet pm'd me and said he was going to take care of it for me. I haven't seen anything since. I even offered to try a different supplement from you guys instead of getting my money back. still nothing. Please if your really going to offer a money back guarantee hold your end of the bargain. I'm not trying to be a **** but that claim was made to me through your website and 2 months later i've yet to see any type of refund.
    Did you return the bottles to our return address and follow the procedure for a refund? Please email me at ceo@usplabsdirect.com instead turning this thread into a customer service thread is not needed.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.13%

Will the international shipping rate be changed for monday? it's an absolute rip off at the moment and really puts me off ordering from nutraplanet, as much as i want to
  22. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Did you return the bottles to our return address and follow the procedure for a refund? Please email me at ceo@usplabsdirect.com instead turning this thread into a customer service thread is not needed.
    I've sent numerous emails to that address with no reply. I'm not trying to turn this into a customer service thread i was just writing a response to you saying that you guys give out refunds. I'm trying to warn anyone who is going to buy prime and thinking they might get a refund if it doesn't work.they may never see there money refunded, which is what happened in my case. I threw out the bottles about 2 weeks ago after 2 months of no replies from the email address given above and pm's that have been sent and not responded to.
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

But, you are making this a customer service thread there JM..
    I cannot speak on your specific situation; there are other ways to deal with your problem than claiming to 'be looking out' for other ppl on this board. This is sour grapes.
    Jacob has posted publicly his offer; I see no reason why he would renege on a public, posted offer, such as you imply.
    Email USPlabs directly to deal with your complaint. And despite how long you claim to have been sending e-mails, I personally would not have chosen to 'throw out' the bottles as you did.
  24. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks for your input snagency. I see your sponsored by usplabs. lets get off this topic. Putting in your sponsored .02 just keeps this thing dragging. Ok back on topic.

Good luck with the sale everyone, i know I'll be picking up some things from nutra.

Stryder any idea if you are ever going to get any ECDY back in stock?
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Prime is 69.99 for 2 bottles and will come with a 100% money back if the user logs the product on Anabolic Minds and USPlabsdirect.com with a minimum of 5 updates a week for 6 weeks.

The user must post current diet and workout routine..

You want to try PRIME at absolutely KILLER price without Risk. This is the time.

If you are want to stock up on PRIME this is the time as it's part of my the Economy Sucks Sales!
    Man I have been contemplating trying PRIME but wasn't sure before this. Anyway to pre-Order? Entering a competition in May and want to put on some good quality lean mass while leaning up a bit. Down for the log and everything GREAT NEWS!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  26. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man I have been contemplating trying PRIME but wasn't sure before this. Anyway to pre-Order? Entering a competition in May and want to put on some good quality lean mass while leaning up a bit. Down for the log and everything GREAT NEWS!
    No reason to pre-order since it won't ship out until Monday, and we have a pretty good supply of Prime. Just set a reminder for Monday
  27. Guest

I've sent numerous emails to that address with no reply. I'm not trying to turn this into a customer service thread i was just writing a response to you saying that you guys give out refunds. I'm trying to warn anyone who is going to buy prime and thinking they might get a refund if it doesn't work.they may never see there money refunded, which is what happened in my case. I threw out the bottles about 2 weeks ago after 2 months of no replies from the email address given above and pm's that have been sent and not responded to.
    Please send email again. We do not refund much but when the situation arises it is handled. ANd yes sometime some emails slip the cracks when forwarded on to the proper department.

Why continue the drama and just send an email, please.

Just send your complete ordering name and address used to order on our website and it will be refunded today.
  28. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.05%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Lets please get off this topic, you can pm me if you like. I apologize to anyone reading the thread i did not intend to make this into a big deal i was just trying to inform users that there may be an issue with the refund that is all. Just looking out for other members.
  29. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%

No harm done, Joey.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.96%

Thought about running prime, mitotropin, and kre alkalyn. Used prime by itself before and had good results. Do you think the kre alkalyn would be ok or drop it. thanks
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.28%

Quote Originally Posted by SemiBulimic View Post
    Will the international shipping rate be changed for monday? it's an absolute rip off at the moment and really puts me off ordering from nutraplanet, as much as i want to
    in a new deal with fedex, those rate have recently been dropped, so if you choose them as your shipper it should be cheaper than before.

Sam is still exploring ways to further bring down rates. if you or anyone has any recommendations please inform us. thx.
  32. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    in a new deal with fedex, those rate have recently been dropped, so if you choose them as your shipper it should be cheaper than before.

Sam is working to further to explore ways to further bring down rates. if you or anyone has any recommendations please inform us. thx.
  33. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hat eku View Post
    Thought about running prime, mitotropin, and kre alkalyn. Used prime by itself before and had good results. Do you think the kre alkalyn would be ok or drop it. thanks

Creatine is always good to rum IMO.
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

I don't like rum, gotta be vodka for me bro..
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.28%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    those are probably already being utilized to ship orders to our afghanistan customers.
  36. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    I don't like rum, gotta be vodka for me bro..
    good catch
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.09%

good catch
    I like creatine too, during any phase..
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.96%

I'll put some rum in my postworkout shake.lol

thanks for the reply
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks for your input snagency. I see your sponsored by usplabs. lets get off this topic. Putting in your sponsored .02 just keeps this thing dragging. Ok back on topic.

Good luck with the sale everyone, i know I'll be picking up some things from nutra.

Stryder any idea if you are ever going to get any ECDY back in stock?
    I will say this for Jacob concerning refunds:

It might take a while, but he more than makes up for it. I had some problems w/ supercissus RX and he sent me replacements plus some extra goodies. It took a few months, but I was very appreciative :-).
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

.... Just set a reminder for Monday
    Done!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: USPLabs Y-RD, Super Cissus RX, PSlin (Muscle Builders)
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 08:29 AM
  2. Super Bowl XLIII...The Manning Bowl?
    By bigpapa in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 11:15 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 02:38 PM