NutraPlanet's New Year's Sale Extravaganza!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
First, we would like to thank all of our loyal customers for helping 2008 become such a successful year for us; further encouraging Team NutraPlanet to continue making a difference in this industry!

As we reach 2009, NutraPlanet is more than dedicated in becoming an unstoppable force in helping each customer reach their personal goals in fitness, health, & wellness; influencing us to all to state that "2009 is mine"!

So the real question is "Are you ready?". Are you ready for The LARGEST Sales Event of the Year? It only comes once a year and the savings are truly unprecedented; this is "THE SALE" that you can’t afford to miss!

The NutraPlanet New Year’s Sale: FOR TEN DAYS ONLY OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, we’re seriously pushing the envelope with savings so deep, it puts every other sale to shame, giving you no choice but to SAVE, while improving your life …PERIOD!

The savings really stacks up this year and we’re pulling out any obstacle with only one objective in mind: Saving you MAD cash!

For starters, Save BIG with discounts up to 80% OFF on some of our featured manufacturers:
Don't get too excited, for the fun has just begun! We are also slashing our free shipping offer IN HALF! That's right, NutraPlanet will be temporarily offering Free domestic FedEx ground shipping on orders over $100!!!

Looking for a way to help sport out your favorite nutrition shop? Well, now is your chance, FOR FREE!! For a limited time only or while supplies last, RECEIVE A FREE "Master Your World" NutraPlanet Hoodie on any order of $500+ in value!!! **You do not need to add one to your shopping cart. If you are eligible for this offer, then please leave a comment during checkout, requesting the hoodie and what size you would prefer.

PLUS, everyone loves FREE SAMPLES! Therefore, now is your chance to get LOADED DOWN WITH FREE SAMPLES AND GOODIES! After pulling a few strings and collecting all that we could find, NutraPlanet is ready to make it feel like Christmas all over again, by filling your pockets with extra goodies!

And, for the Grand Finale, drum roll please....

As if these EXTREME SAVINGS and ADDITIONAL FREE INCENTIVES were not enough, NutraPlanet has decided to lay down all of our cards on the table, helping keep hard earned money in your wallet!

We are also offering 10% - 20% OFF OF EVERYTHING** (**Please note this excludes any featured company or promotion.) Just simply find one of the coupon codes below that best suites your checkout total. Then, type the code in the coupons section during checkout, proceed as normal, and the unbeatable savings will be deducted from your total amount due:
  • NewYear10 (10% off orders over $100)
  • NewYear15 (15% off orders over $500)
  • NewYear20 (20% off orders over $1000--UNPRECEDENTED NEW DISCOUNT)
NutraPlanet truly values and appreciates each of our customers; you are who makes up this team as a whole and we could not reached our stance without each of you! :)

Therefore, for the customers who truly appreciate this sale and amazing savings opportunity, please return the favor by emailing your friends and co-workers to help spread the word, so that we can afford to continue offering great sales of this nature!

And, please give a round of applause to the featured companies above, who helped make this sale possible. :clap2:

This Sale and the promotions above all officially start at the strike of Midnight on January 1st, but for 10 DAY ONLY! Its a new year, with the time to become a new YOU! Let the games begin....

For additional information over our New Year's Sale, please click here.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2009!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Going to have to have my order in, oh ya! :head::head::head::jaw: And also not be drunk that night!:drunk:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Is the sale going to be up right at midnight?

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
What?! Where do you see this!?

Edit: Nevermind. Im blind.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I missed last years shenanigans, but there is no way I am going to miss this.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
is it embarassing that i got an erection reading this?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would also like to sincerely thank everyone for a successful 2008! We couldn't have grown throughout the years without the loyal support of our valued customers. In honor of all of you, we're digging deep going no holds barred for this sale. We're loading you guys up in every way possible and willing to sell things at our cost with the 20% off coupon.

If you enjoy these deep savings, and would like to continually see sales of this magnitude, please email all your friends and co-workers who are also interested in bodybuilding and fitness supplements regarding this sale. We will also be sending out a mass email to all AM members, please keep a lookout for it and feel free to forward it to all you know. Our main objective is to acquire as many new customers as possible, and with your help we can create a word of mouth viral campaign making this sale a HUGE success!

Lastly, I also encourage you to please support our featured company sponsors who helped make this sale a reality; without their contributions this sale would not have been possible.

Thank you all for your continued help and support--Team NutraPlanet looks forward to growing another year older with you in 2009! :cheers:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And In Honour Of The Sale, We're Finally Rolling Out....

Blender Bottle (28 oz) By: Sundesa

The old blender bottle price, now with a great new look! Sport the NP logo and a great new chrome top. (as you can see, this is clearly the picture of the old blender bottle. I'll upload one when I get mine with my order, or maybe someone at HQ could snap a photo )

Directions for Usage: Shake Strong, Shake Often, and Shake Proud ;)

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Why cant you guys just put the sale up now! Why must we wait?! Is it to get the sales in next year's I/S?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The wait time is required to make the adage true; Good things come to those who wait ;)

I know the longer I wait, the more I supersize my order. The 100g Green Tea Powder --> 500g, same with the ALCAR. Might as well add some Beta Alanine to help get me to the 15% discount, and then it's all downhill from there :) Visions of Kilo's of Leucine, Coconut Oil, BCAA's and Sugarplum Fairies all dance in my head!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The wait time is required to make the adage true; Good things come to those who wait ;)
Yeah, kinda like the 2 minutes of bliss while losing your virginity... :think:

We are patient, Steveo - but when we hear of such a massive sale, we get excited... down there. ;)

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'll be getting a free hoodie....

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This thread is going to a strange place I dare not venture...
:run:

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
wow im shocked that USPLabs isnt doing anything spectacular

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am I reading this wrong or is everything only 10% off if you spend $100? What about orders under $100? Most likely I'll spend more than that ha! Just wondering though.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chefdeez, you are correct...the 10% off is if your order is over $100 (before tax and shipping), PLUS you'll get free FedEx ground shipping within the continental U.S.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
USP Labs clarification

Click here and scroll down!

Nutrapeople, would you elaborate the "buy one get one free" phrase next to the USP Labs logo under "Featured Company Savings"? (see link above)

Lastly, will the 10-20% apply to products located under Nutraplanet's "Current Specials"? For example, 11 oxo is on special for $35.95 instead of the regular $42.95.

Thanks Nutraplanet! :head:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, I thought the free Y-RD was pretty generous...what if we sweeten the deal by allowing the volume discount codes to apply towards all USPLabs (except for Prime) on top of the FREE Y-RD? We cannot do this for the other featured promos because...ah what the hell, LET'S ALLOW THE COUPON FOR EVERYTHING!

I'm willing to take a hit if you guys are willing to spread the word. Let's see how far we can push this by simply word of mouth. Are you guys willing to commit to spreading the word to EVERYONE?! I want to see a "kudzu-viral-grass roots-marketing campaign"...who's down?

This should be interesting...LOL! Let's see this thread explode and spread over the net!!!

Remember guys, the coupon is for 10 days only--procrastinators will lose out (don't be that guy). :trout:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nutrapeople, would you elaborate the "buy one get one free" phrase next to the USP Labs logo under "Featured Company Savings"? (see link above)
No, it doesn't mean buy one USP product and get another free on top of the free Y-RD. I can see how that could be confusing. I'll fix that...

Lastly, will the 10-20% apply to products located under Nutraplanet's "Current Specials"? For example, 11 oxo is on special for $35.95 instead of the regular $42.95.

Thanks Nutraplanet! :head:
See my previous post :D

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
i will prb grab one of those shakers. I got a nice order lined up. Praying it stays in stock LoL

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chefdeez, you are correct...the 10% off is if your order is over $100 (before tax and shipping), PLUS you'll get free FedEx ground shipping within the continental U.S.
Cool, thanks for the quick response. Like I said, there's no chance I spend under $100 hah.

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I thought the free Y-RD was pretty generous...what if we sweeten the deal by allowing the volume discount codes to apply towards all USPLabs (except for Prime) on top of the FREE Y-RD? We cannot do this for the other featured promos because...ah what the hell, LET'S ALLOW THE COUPON FOR EVERYTHING!

I'm willing to take a hit if you guys are willing to spread the word. Let's see how far we can push this by simply word of mouth. Are you guys willing to commit to spreading the word to EVERYONE?! I want to see a "kudzu-viral-grass roots-marketing campaign"...who's down?

This should be interesting...LOL! Let's see this thread explode and spread over the net!!!

Remember guys, the coupon is for 10 days only--procrastinators will lose out (don't be that guy). :trout:
It's official; he's drunk on EggNog still! Which means the customers win :woohoo:

The shakers should last the 10 days , it's the other products you will have to worry about!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just sent a mass email to everyone on POST. That should bring some business. ;)

PRIME should be at a discounted Price...Are we on the same page?

Also USPlabs Jacked is $19.99 and the price will increase to $23.99 or so...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PRIME should be at a discounted Price...Are we on the same page?

Also USPlabs Jacked is $19.99 and the price will increase to $23.99 or so...
To clarify, Prime is going to be on sale plus the free Y-RD and to sweeten the deal I was going to allow the volume discount coupon codes (up to an additional 20% off) on top of all USPLabs except Prime because it was already discounted...then I said to myself, "Self, let's discount EVERYTHING and move mad amounts of products!"

To clarify, Prime is going to be on sale plus the free Y-RD and to sweeten the deal I was going to allow the volume discount coupon codes (up to an additional 20% off) on top of all USPLabs except Prime because it was already discounted...then I said to myself, "Self, let's discount EVERYTHING and move mad amounts of products!"

Not to mention the SuperSaponins we discounted along with the 1-carboxy and bulk super cissus will be pretty cheap..

Who said USPlabs was not doing it big.....I'm sad. Do I have to give away free product...o wait, I am giving away free product...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jacob, you're just going to have to give away your Lamborghini with every USPLabs purchase and be like Bill Philips. Then again, people might still complain because it only comes in hot pink...

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
ok, i just emailed this sale announcement to everyone i know....even people who don't even work out. maybe they can grab some fidomega or something.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Sam, is tha discount applied to discounted stacks or is that considered "promo"?

Jacob, you're just going to have to give away your Lamborghini with every USPLabs purchase and be like Bill Philips. Then again, people might still complain because it only comes in hot pink...

Free Lambo with the purchase of 500,000 in product.:food:

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm maybe my lack of interest in stims and bulk saponins has left me with tunnel vision. Besides i never said usplabs wasnt doing anything big. I said you were not doing anything spectacular. Im not bashing you buy no means. Your deals are generous. I was just expecting your deals to blow away all the others. Ohh and ive been spreading the word around about nutraplanet's extravaganza. Im shocked that so many people i know still dont buy from you guys. Hell you guys are located in georgia right? If so delivery should be insanely fast. Its amazing how you have to drag some people to great deals.
Ohh and no deal on the pink lambo.

Hmmm maybe my lack of interest in stims and bulk saponins has left me with tunnel vision. Besides i never said usplabs wasnt doing anything big. I said you were not doing anything spectacular. Im not bashing you buy no means. Your deals are generous. I was just expecting your deals to blow away all the others. Ohh and ive been spreading the word around about nutraplanet's extravaganza. Im shocked that so many people i know still dont buy from you guys. Hell you guys are located in georgia right? If so delivery should be insanely fast. Its amazing how you have to drag some people to great deals.
Ohh and no deal on the pink lambo.
a buy 1 get a free product(29.99) still has not convinced you it's spectacular.

BTW, We are just using your question to promote the sell and not attacking...

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
* NewYear10 (10% off orders over $100)
* NewYear15 (15% off orders over $500)
* NewYear20 (20% off orders over $1000--UNPRECEDENTED NEW DISCOUNT)

I think I just peed my pants a little:lol:

Nice job Nutra:thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Sam, is tha discount applied to discounted stacks or is that considered "promo"?
i believe sam got a little :fool2: on us and is applying the discount codes to everything - even promo items now!