NutraPlanet's New Year's Sale Extravaganza!!!

Page 6 of 17 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Happy New Year dsade!


  2. happy new year and order placed. Got a shaker, 5lbs of whey, 2 cycle support, one post cycle support, 2 havocs, and lean xtreme for 205......not too shabby! and thankfully everything i ordered was in stock!!!!!!!

  3. Giggity! I placed my order. I ordered Jacked, I didnt need to do anything for the free bottle of Y-RD did I?
    •   
       


  4. 2 neovars, 3 kre-alks (to compare), 1 mvp, 1 zmk, 1-carboxy

    A very light order considering the crazy sale. Kinda glad I've cut back though.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  5. Price on Prime is updated...thanks for catching that!

  6. What about my question Stryder?!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    Giggity! I placed my order. I ordered Jacked, I didnt need to do anything for the free bottle of Y-RD did I?
    No, we'll take care of everything on the flip side...Happy New Year mrchristian!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Price on Prime is updated...thanks for catching that!
    the epidrol price needs updated as well.
  9. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Happy New Year All.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  10. Happy New Years guys!

    2009 = :bb3:

  11. Thank you Stryder! I spent a lot, but I still cant believe how much I got for that amount! You guys are too good.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kknecht1 View Post
    the epidrol price needs updated as well.
    Done...thanks for catching!

  13. we appreciate the support MC...this is what we do, and we LOVE doin' it!

  14. Happy New Year!

  15. Happy New Year to everyone!

    Thanks for the savings guys and whats the easiest way to break it to my sleeping wife ,that I stayed up to spend $ while she sleeps?


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  16. Nutraplanet defiantly gets the gold star for this sale. i got prime (+YRD even though it doesnt say it?) 5lbs of All the Whey- Whey Isolates, 4lbs Casien, HemoDraulix, Diesel Test Hardcore, and Atomic Meltdown all for 198.75


    Even though its not showing will I still get YRD?

  17. Order placed. Thanks NP.

    Ltyson

  18. 1x Knockout (90 Sci-Tabs)

    1 x DCP (180 caps)
    By: RPN
    $29.99 $29.99
    1 x Activate Xtreme (120 caps)
    By: DS

    2 x Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) (100 grams)
    By: USPowders
    $11.99 $23.98
    1 x P-Slin Bulk Powder (21 Grams)
    By: USPowders
    $29.99 $29.99
    2 x Cissus Powder (100 grams)
    By: NutraPlanet
    $9.99 $19.98
    1 x Taurine Powder (100 gm)
    By: NutraPlanet
    $3.95 $3.95
    1 x AAKG Powder (100 gm)
    By: NutraPlanet
    $6.95 $6.95
    1 x Beta-Alanine (100 grams)
    By: NutraPlanet
    $7.95 $7.95
    1 x Green Tea Powder (50% EGCG) (100 gm)
    By: NutraPlanet
    $9.99 $9.99
    1 x Arginine Ethyl Ester (100 grams)
    By: NutraPlanet
    $10.99 $10.99
    1 x Creatine Gluconate (100 grams)
    By: NutraPlanet
    $9.99 $9.99
    1 x Trione (90 caps)
    By: NutraPlanet
    $29.99 $29.99
    1 x Opti-Men (180 tabs)
    By: Optimum Nutrition
    $19.95 $19.95
    1 x DiCreatine Malate (100 grams)
    By: NutraPlanet
    $2.99 $2.99
    1 x Celery Seed Extract (60 caps)
    By: Natural Factors
    $12.99 $12.99
    2 x Atomic Meltdown (8.5 oz)
    By: RPN
    $10.00 $20.00

    byah!

    i mainly went with bulks, such a good deal to do everything bulk

    i hope they send me extra samples

  19. $526.60 and I end up paying $447.61. That is after the ridiculously low price of Gut Health and Jacked. This is my first order with NP and I can all but guarantee that I will never order from anyone else. YOU HAVE BECOME MY ONE TRUE LOVE!!! (Hopefully the old lady will understand.)

  20. happy new year and thanks for the savings saved a bunch.
  21. NP is the shizzle.


    Just placed my order. Didnt really need much but i had to spend a couple bills with you guys as NP.

    2- Scivation Knockout
    2- Diesel Nutrition Nos Ether
    2- Dymatize Elite Whey 5 lb Vanilla
    1- Controlled Labs Purple Wraath

    HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL.

    prayers for all you fools!

  22. Yes, we're taking care of the Y-RD on the back end...no worries

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    1x Knockout (90 Sci-Tabs)

    1 x DCP (180 caps)
    By: RPN
    $29.99 $29.99
    1 x Activate Xtreme (120 caps)
    By: DS

    2 x Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino- 3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol) (100 grams)
    By: USPowders
    $11.99 $23.98
    1 x P-Slin Bulk Powder (21 Grams)
    By: USPowders
    $29.99 $29.99
    2 x Cissus Powder (100 grams)
    By: NutraPlanet
    $9.99 $19.98
    1 x Taurine Powder (100 gm)
    By: NutraPlanet
    $3.95 $3.95
    1 x AAKG Powder (100 gm)
    By: NutraPlanet
    $6.95 $6.95
    1 x Beta-Alanine (100 grams)
    By: NutraPlanet
    $7.95 $7.95
    1 x Green Tea Powder (50% EGCG) (100 gm)
    By: NutraPlanet
    $9.99 $9.99
    1 x Arginine Ethyl Ester (100 grams)
    By: NutraPlanet
    $10.99 $10.99
    1 x Creatine Gluconate (100 grams)
    By: NutraPlanet
    $9.99 $9.99
    1 x Trione (90 caps)
    By: NutraPlanet
    $29.99 $29.99
    1 x Opti-Men (180 tabs)
    By: Optimum Nutrition
    $19.95 $19.95
    1 x DiCreatine Malate (100 grams)
    By: NutraPlanet
    $2.99 $2.99
    1 x Celery Seed Extract (60 caps)
    By: Natural Factors
    $12.99 $12.99
    2 x Atomic Meltdown (8.5 oz)
    By: RPN
    $10.00 $20.00

    byah!

    i mainly went with bulks, such a good deal to do everything bulk

    i hope they send me extra samples
    I'd love to go through that Fedex box digging for treasure like a little kid. Nice purchase.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ralph View Post
    I'd love to go through that Fedex box digging for treasure like a little kid. Nice purchase.
    yes exactly, im exiting, also the samples theyll send me too,

    this is the biggest and most expensive purchase ive ever made,(20 items)

  25. Done and Done

    Happy New Year Amigos
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  26. i was just wondering are u guys shipping tommorow?

    crap its new years, so u wont ship until friday???

  27. Alright guys...I'm about to sign off. Just wanted to make sure everything went smoothly for you guys before heading to sleep.

    Spent half my vacation in preparation for the sale, and glad to see it went pretty smoothly. Now it's off to Disney World with the kids and making up for lost time! izza:

    Happy New Year's Guys!!!

    ::stryder has left the building::

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    i was just wondering are u guys shipping tommorow?

    crap its new years, so u wont ship until friday???

    Just like a kid in a candy store. But I know where youre coming from!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    i was just wondering are u guys shipping tommorow?

    crap its new years, so u wont ship until friday???
    Yes, Friday...we're going to be slammed!

  30. Enjoy yourself Stryder.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  31. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Just like a kid in a candy store. But I know where youre coming from!
    the bad thing is the looks ill get when i open the package

    happy new years bros, peace

  32. neovar is sold out!! is there going to be more?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    the bad thing is the looks ill get when i open the package

    happy new years bros, peace
    I like the looks I get when I hand her the bill.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  34. zmk $15.16 + mvp $17.56 = $32.72 while the mvp/zmk stack is $35.95 ??

  35. Quote Originally Posted by TX MUSCLE View Post
    neovar is sold out!! is there going to be more?
    Back!

  36. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Back!
    ah... back to the thinking block...

    i hate being on a budget

  37. Quote Originally Posted by ksa View Post
    zmk $15.16 + mvp $17.56 = $32.72 while the mvp/zmk stack is $35.95 ??
    Fixed!

  38. Originally Posted by spiderduncan
    great companies to add...but i wonder if CEL would be willing to jump on board.

    btw Sam, do you know if CEL's cycle assist will be in stock in time for kickoff?

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Hopefully so...the holidays are slightly delaying deliveries. How about this, everyone list which items you definitely want to allow oversell (meaning purchasing even if we don't have it in stock) and we will allow it during the sale. Keep in mind, this means the entire order will be on hold until that item arrives in stock...can't afford to split ship when we're offering free shipping and deep discounts. If that's cool with you guys, we will make it happen. We may not allow this for every product, but the ones that shouldn't be delayed too long, we will run with it. Cool?
    I'm with spiderduncan wrt CEL cycle assist. Any leeway on this would be great. Can't check out the ol' cart right now
  39. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Happy New Year to everyone!

    Thanks for the savings guys and whats the easiest way to break it to my sleeping wife ,that I stayed up to spend $ while she sleeps?
    happy new year!!!

    lol! i started the conversation a couple of days ago with my wife...a question here, a statement there, then at 15 minutes to moment she responds to my request for funds with, "ok, but we need to sit down and finalize a day when you allowed to buy more supplements." ( - many moons from now...)

    with the impending ban on supplement orders, i had to be especially prudent. add, delete, add, delete, until my order was complete. a couple were frivolous, but overall solid choices were made. i HAD to pick up many activate, waxy maize, PCT assist etc...and i am proud to say that i made the 15% discount bracket and requested the free hoodie.

    thanks Sam! i appreciate your generosity.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by gelin View Post
    I'm with spiderduncan wrt CEL cycle assist. Any leeway on this would be great. Can't check out the ol' cart right now
    yeah, but i already checked out. whatever the case, i hope it works out for you.

    did you see the price of Activate!!! i picked up 4 bottles.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: BeerDawg's New Year Sale (Miscellaneous Products)
    By BeerDawg420 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 06:35 AM
  2. NutraPlanet's 2008 New Year's Sale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 04:06 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Log in
Log in