NutraPlanet's New Year's Sale Extravaganza!!!

Page 3 of 17 First 12345 ... Last

1. I am in France, so it will not be hard for me to place a order when it will be midnight for you... yes!!!! while you will be to much drunk to place your orders... lol

Happy new year to NP, the best company dedicated to their customers.

2. ...guess I was wrong about people not waiting til' the stroke of midnight to order

3. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    ...guess I was wrong about people not waiting til' the stroke of midnight to order
    I guess most have already prepared their shopping cart. So hopefully pressing submit will not be to hard to do...
    •   

4. I got my cart ready but won't be purchasing till tomorrow. I most likely won't be home at midnight to buy then, so will do it tomorrow mid day probably.

5. Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    I got my cart ready but won't be purchasing till tomorrow. I most likely won't be home at midnight to buy then, so will do it tomorrow mid day probably.
    If there is still something left...

6. I have a question. When people add things to their cart, does it automatically remove it from inventory and reflect on the product page in the "# left"?

7. Quote Originally Posted by MacWanted View Post
    If there is still something left...

hey now! there better be stuff left otherwise I am in trouble!

Personally, i would think that most people would be ordering tomorrow....being new year's eve and all a lot of people would have other commitments

8. Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    I have a question. When people add things to their cart, does it automatically remove it from inventory and reflect on the product page in the "# left"?
    No, until they have confirmed their order.

9. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Hopefully so...the holidays are slightly delaying deliveries. How about this, everyone list which items you definitely want to allow oversell (meaning purchasing even if we don't have it in stock) and we will allow it during the sale. Keep in mind, this means the entire order will be on hold until that item arrives in stock...can't afford to split ship when we're offering free shipping and deep discounts. If that's cool with you guys, we will make it happen. We may not allow this for every product, but the ones that shouldn't be delayed too long, we will run with it. Cool?
    You will want to allow Primordial's stuff to oversell if we don't get a shipment in today. Leviathan Reloaded so that they can purchase the DCP/LR Combo. And put the JP8 up even if it doesn't roll in today, same for the PureSap to keep them happy . The TRez has been delayed, but I know alot of guys would love to order that.

Ok what did I forget guys

10. Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    I have a question. When people add things to their cart, does it automatically remove it from inventory and reflect on the product page in the "# left"?
    Like the above poster said, it's not taken out of the system until you checkout. Otherwise I could add all 43 Puresap to my cart at the stroke of midnight and become public enemy #1

11. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Hopefully so...the holidays are slightly delaying deliveries. How about this, everyone list which items you definitely want to allow oversell (meaning purchasing even if we don't have it in stock) and we will allow it during the sale. Keep in mind, this means the entire order will be on hold until that item arrives in stock...can't afford to split ship when we're offering free shipping and deep discounts. If that's cool with you guys, we will make it happen. We may not allow this for every product, but the ones that shouldn't be delayed too long, we will run with it. Cool?
    Sustain Alpha....PLEASE!

12. This is a jaw-dropping (New Year's) sale by any measure. My deep appreciation to NutraPlanet and the different sponsors/featured companies for making this possible at this level of generosity. You guys are the best of the very best! Tonnes of positive Karma to you, Stryder, for everything!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

13. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    I'd like to be able to order:

1.) PureSap
    2.) DCP/LR Combo

14. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    You will want to allow Primordial's stuff to oversell if we don't get a shipment in today. Leviathan Reloaded so that they can purchase the DCP/LR Combo. And put the JP8 up even if it doesn't roll in today, same for the PureSap to keep them happy . The TRez has been delayed, but I know alot of guys would love to order that.

good summary steve!
    i've had two pms asking about if t-rez/tnt will be in stock for the sale.

15. I will be ordering some primordial products, probably scivation whey, maybe some dcp, and a few millenium products (cre02 I think).

all of it can be oversold, I'm patient.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post

So the tnt stack (complete setup) is not going to be available? No Trez? Anything on an ETA?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

17. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    How about this, everyone list which items you definitely want to allow oversell (meaning purchasing even if we don't have it in stock) and we will allow it during the sale. Keep in mind, this means the entire order will be on hold until that item arrives in stock...Cool?
    that is WAY cool.

if i am reading between the lines, we should now be able to check out with items no longer in stock, right?

i am in negotiations with my wife regarding today's order...trying to hit the $500 mark!

18. How would we know if a product is being over sold?
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

19. Not much IGF-2 left
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

20. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    How would we know if a product is being over sold?
    We will tell you Also the availability or pre-sale items should be in red with an estimated product ETA.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    We will tell you Also the availability or pre-sale items should be in red with an estimated product ETA.
    great idea to be able to see the ETA. I like being able to know when it should be in stock if i order something currently out of stock

Thanks!

22. I want to pick up Purple Wraath but there are only a few left.

23. looks like i know where im spending my new years...sitting in front of the computer waiting to order haha

24. Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    I want to pick up Purple Wraath but there are only a few left.
    i'm setting my alarm for 5am lol. I'll be getting one of them!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

25. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    i'm setting my alarm for 5am lol. I'll be getting one of them!
    Nooooooooo!

26. Gut health here I comeeee

27. List

TNT
    Atomic Meltdown

Atomic meltodown is supposed to go on sale tonight but it is already OOS

28. Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    List

TNT
    Atomic Meltdown

Atomic meltodown is supposed to go on sale tonight but it is already OOS
    says there's two left when i add to cart

29. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    We will be geting more stock of Atomic Meltdown for the sale I believe

30. So no more E-stane or Cycle Assist by CEL...if added will it be backordered and shipped when in, or since it is out of stock, no go for capitalizing on the NEW YEARS discount??

31. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    yep but I want 3

32. I wanted Cycle Assist as well!

33. I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

34. If I save everything in my cart, will the sale prices update at midnight?

35. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!
    You'll shoot your eye out kid.

36. Quote Originally Posted by peece View Post
    You'll shoot your eye out kid.
    Crap...ok, add in a couple of spare eyes, then.

37. i need money to get a new gym membership, so I wont be able to help out

But I spread the word about this sale!

Biggest one ive seen so far!

38. all the sales are going to be up midnight? and what exactly is going to be 80% off?

39. Quote Originally Posted by sumbum801 View Post
    all the sales are going to be up midnight? and what exactly is going to be 80% off?
    By midnight? Hopefully my wife's dress will be 80% off.

40. Quote Originally Posted by kknecht1 View Post
    If I save everything in my cart, will the sale prices update at midnight?

Ditto this.

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: BeerDawg's New Year Sale (Miscellaneous Products)
    By BeerDawg420 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 06:35 AM
  2. NutraPlanet's 2008 New Year's Sale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 04:06 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 01:38 PM