NutraPlanet's New Year's Sale Extravaganza!!!

Page 2 of 23 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Chefdeez, you are correct...the 10% off is if your order is over $100 (before tax and shipping), PLUS you'll get free FedEx ground shipping within the continental U.S.
    Cool, thanks for the quick response. Like I said, there's no chance I spend under $100 hah.

2. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Wow, I thought the free Y-RD was pretty generous...what if we sweeten the deal by allowing the volume discount codes to apply towards all USPLabs (except for Prime) on top of the FREE Y-RD? We cannot do this for the other featured promos because...ah what the hell, LET'S ALLOW THE COUPON FOR EVERYTHING!

I'm willing to take a hit if you guys are willing to spread the word. Let's see how far we can push this by simply word of mouth. Are you guys willing to commit to spreading the word to EVERYONE?! I want to see a "kudzu-viral-grass roots-marketing campaign"...who's down?

This should be interesting...LOL! Let's see this thread explode and spread over the net!!!

Remember guys, the coupon is for 10 days only--procrastinators will lose out (don't be that guy).
    It's official; he's drunk on EggNog still! Which means the customers win

The shakers should last the 10 days , it's the other products you will have to worry about!
    •   

3. I just sent a mass email to everyone on POST. That should bring some business.
  4. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Wow, I thought the free Y-RD was pretty generous...what if we sweeten the deal by allowing the volume discount codes to apply towards all USPLabs (except for Prime) on top of the FREE Y-RD? We cannot do this for the other featured promos because...ah what the hell, LET'S ALLOW THE COUPON FOR EVERYTHING!

I'm willing to take a hit if you guys are willing to spread the word. Let's see how far we can push this by simply word of mouth. Are you guys willing to commit to spreading the word to EVERYONE?! I want to see a "kudzu-viral-grass roots-marketing campaign"...who's down?

This should be interesting...LOL! Let's see this thread explode and spread over the net!!!

Remember guys, the coupon is for 10 days only--procrastinators will lose out (don't be that guy).

PRIME should be at a discounted Price...Are we on the same page?

Also USPlabs Jacked is $19.99 and the price will increase to $23.99 or so...

5. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    No, it doesn't mean buy one USP product and get another free on top of the free Y-RD. I can see how that could be confusing. I'll fix that...
    No worries! Thanks for clarifying.

See my previous post
    I saw your post after I submitting mine!

6. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    PRIME should be at a discounted Price...Are we on the same page?

Also USPlabs Jacked is $19.99 and the price will increase to $23.99 or so...
    To clarify, Prime is going to be on sale plus the free Y-RD and to sweeten the deal I was going to allow the volume discount coupon codes (up to an additional 20% off) on top of all USPLabs except Prime because it was already discounted...then I said to myself, "Self, let's discount EVERYTHING and move mad amounts of products!"

7. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I just sent a mass email to everyone on POST. That should bring some business.
    HELL YEAH! Thanks Iron...everyone, let's karma Iron for spreading the love...NutraPlanet style!
  8. Guest

To clarify, Prime is going to be on sale plus the free Y-RD and to sweeten the deal I was going to allow the volume discount coupon codes (up to an additional 20% off) on top of all USPLabs except Prime because it was already discounted...then I said to myself, "Self, let's discount EVERYTHING and move mad amounts of products!"

Not to mention the SuperSaponins we discounted along with the 1-carboxy and bulk super cissus will be pretty cheap..

Who said USPlabs was not doing it big.....I'm sad. Do I have to give away free product...o wait, I am giving away free product...

9. This is unbelievable. I'm stocking up, and then some!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

10. Jacob, you're just going to have to give away your Lamborghini with every USPLabs purchase and be like Bill Philips. Then again, people might still complain because it only comes in hot pink...

11. ok, i just emailed this sale announcement to everyone i know....even people who don't even work out. maybe they can grab some fidomega or something.

12. I've got my folks back home kickin' in for some stuff.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

13. Sam, is tha discount applied to discounted stacks or is that considered "promo"?

14. cheers nutra
  15. Guest

Jacob, you're just going to have to give away your Lamborghini with every USPLabs purchase and be like Bill Philips. Then again, people might still complain because it only comes in hot pink...

Free Lambo with the purchase of 500,000 in product.

16. Hmmm maybe my lack of interest in stims and bulk saponins has left me with tunnel vision. Besides i never said usplabs wasnt doing anything big. I said you were not doing anything spectacular. Im not bashing you buy no means. Your deals are generous. I was just expecting your deals to blow away all the others. Ohh and ive been spreading the word around about nutraplanet's extravaganza. Im shocked that so many people i know still dont buy from you guys. Hell you guys are located in georgia right? If so delivery should be insanely fast. Its amazing how you have to drag some people to great deals.
    Ohh and no deal on the pink lambo.
  17. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    Hmmm maybe my lack of interest in stims and bulk saponins has left me with tunnel vision. Besides i never said usplabs wasnt doing anything big. I said you were not doing anything spectacular. Im not bashing you buy no means. Your deals are generous. I was just expecting your deals to blow away all the others. Ohh and ive been spreading the word around about nutraplanet's extravaganza. Im shocked that so many people i know still dont buy from you guys. Hell you guys are located in georgia right? If so delivery should be insanely fast. Its amazing how you have to drag some people to great deals.
    Ohh and no deal on the pink lambo.
    a buy 1 get a free product(29.99) still has not convinced you it's spectacular.

BTW, We are just using your question to promote the sell and not attacking...

18. * NewYear10 (10% off orders over $100)
    * NewYear15 (15% off orders over $500)
    * NewYear20 (20% off orders over $1000--UNPRECEDENTED NEW DISCOUNT)

I think I just peed my pants a little

Nice job Nutra
    PHF Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    Sam, is tha discount applied to discounted stacks or is that considered "promo"?
    i believe sam got a little on us and is applying the discount codes to everything - even promo items now!

20. Thanks for spreading the word, Hank...karma!

21. Quote Originally Posted by TheUnlikelyToad View Post
    Sam, is tha discount applied to discounted stacks or is that considered "promo"?
    Like Hank said...discounted off everything. Yes, the Atomic Meldown is gonna go QUICK! 80% off plus a potential extra 20% off
  22. Unbreakable

Does anyone remember Crazy Eddie

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yYGoO5imyY&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Crazy Eddie[/ame]
    Life is a terminal condition.

23. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    BTW, We are just using your question to promote the sell and not attacking...
    Jacob is using his Jedi mind tricks again...you see, he actually planted that thought in your mind so he could promote this sale. However, what Jacob failed to realize is, I planted the thought in his mind to plant a thought in your mind

24. I just had my connection drop another chained email to my boys in Ft. Bragg.

25. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Jacob is using his Jedi mind tricks again...you see, he actually planted that thought in your mind so he could promote this sale. However, what Jacob failed to realize is, I planted the thought in his mind to plant a thought in your mind
    Thought, planted indeed.
    Wise, you are.

26. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    So wait im just thinking thoughts that Jacob thought i should think while thinking thoughts about promoting but in reality only thinking thoughts you thought he should think? So am i thinking thoughts you thought i should be think by have Jacob think i should be thinking these thoughts or am i thinking thoughts that Jacob thought i should be thinking because of thoughts you thought Jacob should think? Just trying to get clarification on my thoughts. Thanks

27. how fast does some stuff sell out because i was wondering if i should order after midnight or if i can order the next morning?

28. Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    So wait im just thinking thoughts that Jacob thought i should think while thinking thoughts about promoting but in reality only thinking thoughts you thought he should think? So am i thinking thoughts you thought i should be think by have Jacob think i should be thinking these thoughts or am i thinking thoughts that Jacob thought i should be thinking because of thoughts you thought Jacob should think? Just trying to get clarification on my thoughts. Thanks
    I think...you're thinking about it too hard, and now my head hurts
  29. Guest

But my wife would say I'm thoughtless.

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: BeerDawg's New Year Sale (Miscellaneous Products)
    By BeerDawg420 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 07:35 AM
  2. NutraPlanet's 2008 New Year's Sale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 05:06 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 02:38 PM