You're 2 Cents

reta

Awards
Your 2 Cents (New Cycle & Log)

This is going to be my second cycle.

I have ordered the following so far.

I'm in no kind of rush. Just stacking up right now.

Diesel v2
Bromo
Post Cycle
N2G
Unleased
Liv52
Forma

I have one of each.

Thoughts? Opinion? Please share especially if you have tried any of these products first hand.

Also, any help on how to cycle this would also be greatly appreciated. I have a rough idea looking at others but I got thinkers block after a while.

EDIT: Latest Update

Week 1-4
3 ED Diesel w/ 1 Very Finest EA. (Tablespoons)
1 ED N2Guard
2 ED Liv52
3 ED Creatine Monohydrate 1500 mg (Tabs)
5 BID Forma (Pumps)

Week 5-8
2 ED Post Cycle
2 ED Live52
4 ED Very Finest (Tablespoons)
3 ED Creatine Monohydrate 1500 mg (Tabs)
5 BID Forma (Pumps)
Week 7-8
2 ED Bromo

Daily Schedule 1-4

MORNING
1 Diesel
1 Bromo
2 Liv52
1 Fisl Oil

NOON
1 Diesel
1 N2 Guard (Serving)
1 Fish Oil (Teaspoonful)
1 Creatine (Serving)

Preworkout
1 Creatine
1 Jack3d

Postworkout
1 Banana
1 Quickmass

NIGHT
1 Diesel
1 Bromo
2 Liv52
1 Fish Oil

Supplements
ALLMAX Nutrition QuickMass
NOW Sports Creatine Monohydrate 1500 mg
Carlson The Very Finest Fish Oil Lemon
USP Labs - Jack3d

Last edited:
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easssy.

Diesel 4 weeks @ 3 caps
N2Guard

PCT
forma
post cycle/unleashed

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Easssy.

Diesel 4 weeks @ 3 caps
N2Guard

PCT
forma
post cycle/unleashed

Add the liver52 to and save some of it for pct too. You may need the bromo on cycle.

Add some daa and creatine to pct also, their cheap insurance to help hold those gains

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Easssy.

Diesel 4 weeks @ 3 caps
N2Guard

PCT
forma
post cycle/unleashed
This and I would add:

Add the liver52 to and save some of it for pct too. You may need the bromo on cycle.

Add some daa and creatine to pct also, their cheap insurance to help hold those gains

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
This and I would add:

And creatine on cycle as well.....I remember reading a very in-depth post a while ago about what creatine can do for you on cycle....it's beneficial in a lot of ways

Westwood

Westwood

Awards
LOL! Ive never even heard of the stuff you listed

reta

Awards
Thanks guys,

Here's what I've got so far. I am going to get more detailed soon ex. time of day etc

I've read I should use Forma through my whole cycle to be extra safe. I might start it half way through.

Week 1-4
3 Daily - Diesel
2 Daily - Bromo
1 Daily - N2Guard
2 Daily - Liv52
2 Daily - Fish Oil
5 Twice Daily - Forma (Pumps)

Week 5-8
3 Daily - Post Cycle
3 Daily - Unleased (Backordered)
2 Daily - Live52
2 Daily - Ultra Fish Oil

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys,

Here's what I've got so far. I am going to get more detailed soon ex. time of day etc

I've read I should use Forma through my whole cycle to be extra safe. I might start it half way through.

Week 1-4
3 Daily - Diesel
2 Daily - Bromo
1 Daily - N2Guard
2 Daily - Liv52
2 Daily - Fish Oil

Week 5-8
3 Daily - Post Cycle
2 Daily - Live52
2 Daily - Ultra Fish Oil
Looks pretty good except I would add in a SERM to have for PCT. I would also make sure you are taking in at least 10g per day of fish oil and drink at least 1.5 gallons of water each day

reta

Awards
Looks pretty good except I would add in a SERM to have for PCT. I would also make sure you are taking in at least 10g per day of fish oil and drink at least 1.5 gallons of water each day
Great Advice. I actually tried to get some Nolva, waiting for source to stock up. Thus stacking Unleased, Post Cycle and Forma together just in case. Hopefully I can get some soon.

brhamilton79

Awards
Rickrock: Why do u suggest 10g of oil and 1.5 gallons of water?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rickrock: Why do u suggest 10g of oil and 1.5 gallons of water?
Anytime you run a cycle you should increase both of those things. The fish oil will help with joints/tendons and the stresses that are put on them as well as helping with side effects like high BP. Water should be drank at a high volume whether on a cycle or not, but increasing it further on cycle helps to keep you hydrated and also helps when you have headaches from BP spikes and what not. It is also very good for your liver to be taking high volumes of water on cycle.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Anytime you run a cycle you should increase both of those things. The fish oil will help with joints/tendons and the stresses that are put on them as well as helping with side effects like high BP. Water should be drank at a high volume whether on a cycle or not, but increasing it further on cycle helps to keep you hydrated and also helps when you have headaches from BP spikes and what not. It is also very good for your liver to be taking high volumes of water on cycle.
Yep! I've been crushing the water since i started my hella/katana run. I think the joint issues can be avoided if you are training smart (not increasing the weights too quickly)

brhamilton79

Awards
good to know:) allways appreciate all the information I gather from everyone here. da best!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
fish oil is also very heart healthy and helps with the PH absorbing better too

reta

Awards
When is the best time to take your fish oil while on cycle?

reta

Awards
I have now added some Creatine Monohydrate 1500 mg (250 Tabs) to the list. Would taking the recommended dose of 3 tabs or 4,500 mg ED on cycle and through pct good enough? Waiting on persc for Tamoxifen 60 10mg tablets (enough?) 20/20/10/10.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have now added some Creatine Monohydrate 1500 mg (250 Tabs) to the list. Would taking the recommended dose of 3 tabs or 4,500 mg ED on cycle and through pct good enough? Waiting on persc for Tamoxifen 60 10mg tablets (enough?) 20/20/10/10.

20/20/10/10 is what I would recommend for the Nolva dosing.

Creatine is recommended at 5g ED, so 4500mg (4.5g) would be pretty close to what you should take in, but a little more wouldnt hurt

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually really like Krill oil. I used to take 15g+ of fish oil from Kirklands because it was so cheap, but switched over to Krill and feel I get a lot of the same benefits at much lower doses. It's much more convenient, and I think better for you overall. You also don't have to worry about the blood thinning as much as with fishoil because dosing is lower.

Water should always be around 4-6 liters, or 1-1.5 gallons a day. Water really is a limiting factor for most people, and like multi-vitamins, you should have that limiting factor covered first or gains won't come as quickly or as much. This is regardless of on or off cycle, but more important on cycle to flush liver toxins.

All in all, looking good. May have too much AI in there with the bromo and formestane, I'd drop the bromo (competes with recepbtors). The LMG really doesn't aromatize much at all, you don't have to worry with Dieselbolan V2.0 IMO.

And don't forger CALORIES!!!! I go through 1.5lbs Power Butter a week, the only thing that's been better for me with calories is Better Protein Bars. All whole food sources, and loads of quality calories available anywhere (and they taste good).

One more thing I think is overlooked is digesting and absorbing food. I recently added a couple months ago probiotics and digestive enzymes daily and I can process 4-5K calories daily much easier than I did before. It really makes a difference for me. It's a little more "fancy", but worth a shot if you haven't tried it before IMO. It really helps some people.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I actually really like Krill oil. I used to take 15g+ of fish oil from Kirklands because it was so cheap, but switched over to Krill and feel I get a lot of the same benefits at much lower doses. It's much more convenient, and I think better for you overall. You also don't have to worry about the blood thinning as much as with fishoil because dosing is lower.

Water should always be around 4-6 liters, or 1-1.5 gallons a day. Water really is a limiting factor for most people, and like multi-vitamins, you should have that limiting factor covered first or gains won't come as quickly or as much. This is regardless of on or off cycle, but more important on cycle to flush liver toxins.

All in all, looking good. May have too much AI in there with the bromo and formestane, I'd drop the bromo (competes with recepbtors). The LMG really doesn't aromatize much at all, you don't have to worry with Dieselbolan V2.0 IMO.

And don't forger CALORIES!!!! I go through 1.5lbs Power Butter a week, the only thing that's been better for me with calories is Better Protein Bars. All whole food sources, and loads of quality calories available anywhere (and they taste good).

One more thing I think is overlooked is digesting and absorbing food. I recently added a couple months ago probiotics and digestive enzymes daily and I can process 4-5K calories daily much easier than I did before. It really makes a difference for me. It's a little more "fancy", but worth a shot if you haven't tried it before IMO. It really helps some people.
Good post!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

How much krill oil do you take ED Milas?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
rickrocks information in here is spot on

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take 1g currently. 500mg AM (1 pill) and 500mg PM with my vitamins. When on cycle, I double it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take 1g currently. 500mg AM (1 pill) and 500mg PM with my vitamins. When on cycle, I double it.
Thanks man. I will probably switch to krill when my fish oil runs out. I probably have another 3-4 months worth of that, but then I will make the switch. Just curious how people are normally dosing it

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have so much damn Creatine stocked up it might be a while before I get some of the Creatine Power Chews....

I'm gonna stick to the Pre-Workout & BCAA Chews..... ****ing amazing to say the least. I love not having to mix up a pre workout and esp slugging down 20oz of BCAA.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I needto get some pre-workout chews. I've added an EAA drink pre-workout, so that's 2 shakes now! It'd be nice to just grab some chews and cut out a shake!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The preworkout chews are very nice and convenient indeed. :bigok:

reta

Awards
Just added ALLMAX Nutrition QuickMass to the mix. I was going to go with MHP up your mass. But someone at the store recommended this. It has more calories per serving & 3.4g of creatine which is convenient. Less pill popping.

And also has Omega-Lipid?

Omega-Lipid™ 13.1g ***
Enzyme Modified Sunflower Oil Powder (4.9g), Hi-MCT Coconut Oil Powder (4.7g), Medium Chain Triglyceride Powder (2.5g), Borage Oil Powder (Seed)(80mg), Flax Seed Oil Powder (20mg), Clarinol™ (Conjugated Linoleic Acid Powder)(CLA)(10mg)

reta

Awards
Good call. What about Bromo during the first 4 then form the remaining 4-6?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys,

Week 1-4
3 Daily - Diesel
2 Daily - Bromo
1 Daily - N2Guard
2 Daily - Liv52
2 Daily - Fish Oil

Week 5-8
3 Daily - Post Cycle
2 Daily - Live52
2 Daily - Ultra Fish Oil
If this is the cycle you're running, save the bromo for week 3 or 4 of PCT (your week 7 or 8, no need to run it together with Forma though). You don't need to use it on cycle, and it will compete for androgen receptors if you do.

reta

Awards
If this is the cycle you're running, save the bromo for week 3 or 4 of PCT (your week 7 or 8, no need to run it together with Forma though). You don't need to use it on cycle, and it will compete for androgen receptors if you do.
Thanks Milas

Just curious as to why they would suggest it all over their website? Bromo & Form that is.

edit: my mistake they suggest bromo and diesal and then adding form is notice gyno occur

Officially Starting tomorrow Morning

Weeks 1-4 Daily Schedule

Daily Schedule 1-4

MORNING
1 Diesel
1 Bromo
2 Liv52
1 Fisl Oil

NOON
1 Diesel
1 N2 Guard (Serving)
1 Fish Oil (Teaspoonful)
1 Creatine (Serving)

NIGHT
1 Diesel
1 Bromo
2 Liv52
1 Fish Oil

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're going to really enjoy Diesel I think... Let us know how it goes, please keep us updated!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I got a bottle of diesel.....I might grab another one so I can run 3-4 caps per day :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a bottle of diesel.....I might grab another one so I can run 3-4 caps per day :D
More doesn't always mean better... Diesel is plenty strong with 1 bottle!

reta

Awards
Finally got my perc 4 tamo got 60 10mg tabs

Just realize my gf got the perc under my name should I request it under her name I don't wanna get the dr in any kind of mess

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally got my perc 4 tamo got 60 10mg tabs

Just realize my gf got the perc under my name should I request it under her name I don't wanna get the dr in any kind of mess
What?