Needtobuildmuscle contest Final before and after pics thread.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Every one involved with the NTBM transformation contest Must have there final before and after photos posted in this thread by the end of day April 25th. SO when the clock strikes Midnight May 1st and your photos have not been posted in this thread. Then you are disqualified from the contest.

First off I would like to say that you all did a great job and thanks for giving it your all guys. I am happy I was able to give all of you a little extra goal to work for and some lucky bro's are going to win some cash cash cash!!!!!!!!!! How awesome is that??

To all contestants win or lose you are still winners as you worked hard and got in a little better shape for your self. No one can take that from you no matter who comes in first or last in this comp.

Once I have all pictures posted I will then start a new thread with a link to this one and allow the members of this forum to vote on who they feel should win. If it allows me to I will edit this thread and add the pole to this thread though...

Thanks guys :firedevil::firedevil:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The before and afters are gonna be EPIC. Good luck to all.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
can't wait to see the before and afters.....good luck to everyone

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In this biatch!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see some transformations!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here are the after pics:

bader85

Awards
Starting weight 237.5
Ending weight 214.5

Lost 4 inches off waist, over 4 inches off hips, 3 inches off thighs. Gained 3 inches on shoulders, 2 inches on arms!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
You guys are gay for wanting to see other guys nearly naked. I'm in too.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is going to be awesome, as I've been following all you guys for the last 3 months and ready to see some EPIC transformations!!

Good luck to all of you!! :)

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Heres mine guys. Just over 21yrs old I'm pretty excited to look the best I ever have. It's all thanks to you guys for making me bust my ass to keep up.

Went from 180lbs with 15" arms to 205lbs with 17.5" arms to 178lbs with 17"arms. Biggest and lowest bodyfat I've ever been since starting lifting, and a whole of a hell lot more agile :thumbsup:

Attachments

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does this mean its required to have partial clothing? haha :stooges:
I sure hope so..:shocked:

I don't want to see anything else make a transformation. Keep the underwear on!!

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
PHOTOS

Alright everyone here it goes. I had a few set backs along the way, you can see some of my broken face in the pics, haha. Overall I'm pretty happy with my progress. I gained 6lbs of muscle and lost 12 pounds of fat.

Attachments

Last edited:
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, hope I make AM and NTBM proud!
You all have already made us proud. You guys have busted your butts for 3 months straight and you should be proud of that.

Everything I've seen since the start of this has been both motivational and inspiring ;)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can't wait for this its been a pleasure to follow everyone

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
photobucket.com/home/quarcus/index

holy $h1t dude....that's a crazy transformation.....
Everyone should watch out for this Guy.. I've called him the dark horse since day one! ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya if someone made a better transformation than quarcus I'll be amazed. His before & afters are very very impressive.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
subby dubby! :D

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'll be putting up my pictures from the NPC show this Saturday. Maybe they'll let me pose with my Batman mask in the individual routine!
They are costume Nazis in the NPC, I HATE IT. I can't explain the level of my aggravation with this ridiculous baseless rule. The audience is bored to death, and they want to have athletes come BACK out at night with the same posing trunks and physique, only flexing awkwardly to music. Costumes would be awesome if they embraced it more.

Anyway - I'm in this thread to witness the awesome power of NTBM and the transformations! :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
photobucket.com/home/quarcus/index

holy $h1t dude....that's a crazy transformation.....
Wow, mine will look like nothing compared to that... well done! :yup:

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK here is my pics.

The real fat pics

New but not super improved.

This is only the start to my complete transformation. Lost lots of inches all over and down 30 lbs overall. My scale weight this morning was 268.2 only have 60-70 lbs before I hit my goal.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK here is my pics.

The real fat pics

New but not super improved.

This is only the start to my complete transformation. Lost lots of inches all over and down 30 lbs overall.
You did great Chevy! You look years younger in those pics man. Keep at it and you'll be where you want to be before you know it! Nice job!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Chevy. Good sh*t man. I was REAL heavy and ended up losing 100 pounds. The only thing not to lose sleep over is that skin under gut and love handles. They will be there for a very long time. You(and I) Have been so big that its a real bad stretch for the skin. So now, you must just have patience. Ive heard that over time the skin will regain some elasticity and shrink a bit. But that to this day is still a site that I hate to see in the mirror. The thing that keeps me positive, are the pics of how I used to look. Man I sure dont miss those days.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rick thank you. Pictures dont tell the how I feel. I knew going into this there was going to ne some absolute insane transformations. I used this as a stepping stone.