Needto Peeps- Help me on my next step!

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
So another round of the BOGO sale came through and I had to pounce this time ( I only bought 2 EPI's the last round). This time I picked up 2 Epi's (still have 1 at home) , 2 Diesel V2's (still have 1 at home), and a bottle of Forma.

I plan on purchasing - HCGenerate, Phytoserm347, Unleashed/PCT, and Need2slin.

My goals for my next cycle are - 15lbs. My next cycle will start after next week.

I also have 2 bottles of Beast and 1 Bottle Turinabol-LV from PP, I bought it before I knew about NTBM.

I've responded very well to Beast, and even better to Beast/EPI stacked (3 Beast/2 EPI per day for 4 weeks). I had a bad cycle (got really sick and stopped middle of week 3) of Diesel V2 but still managed 5lbs- I really want to give this another go.

So here is what I was thinking of running-

Weeks
1-6 Turinabol-LV (how many ml/mg's?)
2-6 Diesel V2 3x day
1-PCT - HCGenerate
6-12 Forma stepped down every 2 weeks
6-12 Unleashed/PCT Combo
1-? Need2slin - How many?
??? - Phytoserm 347 - How many?
1- Empty - N2KTS

Or Recommend a different route. I am not sure if I should run HCGenerate through my PCT or stop it and run Phytoserm, or vice versa?

Definitely looking for recommendations here but I'd like to keep Diesel in this cycle. The remainder I'm up for whatever.

Thanks!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
running off to work but bumping this for others to check out and advise.

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Thanks Bro!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
So another round of the BOGO sale came through and I had to pounce this time ( I only bought 2 EPI's the last round). This time I picked up 2 Epi's (still have 1 at home) , 2 Diesel V2's (still have 1 at home), and a bottle of Forma.

My goals for my next cycle are - 15lbs. My next cycle will start after next week.

I also have 2 bottles of Beast and 1 Bottle Turinabol-LV from PP, I bought it before I knew about NTBM.

I've responded very well to Beast, and even better to Beast/EPI stacked (3 Beast/2 EPI per day for 4 weeks). I had a bad cycle (got really sick and stopped middle of week 3) of Diesel V2 but still managed 5lbs- I really want to give this another go.

Weeks
2-6 Diesel V2 3x day
1-PCT - HCGenerate
6-12 Unleashed/PCT Combo
1- Empty - N2KTS

Or Recommend a different route. I am not sure if I should run HCGenerate through my PCT or stop it and run Phytoserm, or vice versa?

Definitely looking for recommendations here but I'd like to keep Diesel in this cycle. The remainder I'm up for whatever.

Thanks!

Im not sure on the dosing for Phytoserms, but you can dose 5-10 caps of HCGENERATE per day, depending on how high you want the dose. 5 caps is normally fine, and you can spread them throughout the day to maintain stable blood levels.

Need2slin can be consumed on an empty stomach prior to working out, lets say for fasted cardio, with lean protein consumed post workout. It can also be used when you do your heavier portions of carbs. 1 pill for 30-40g of carbs, and 2 pills for anything above that. The point of the supplement is to increase your insulin sensitivity, which will help you use the food you are consuming for muscle growth and fat loss.

As far as the cycle goes...

I would do this:

Diesel : 1-4, 3x per day
TV LV : 4-7, 100-150mg/day

Turinabol is gonna be a weaker compound then diesel, and can help to "recomp" towards the end of your cycle. It's always wise to throw in stronger compounds first, and then retain mass and strength with a milder compound. This is why you should bridge the two. Start diesel on the first week. This is only a suggestion, and there may be other options as I know some others have run Diesel, many possibilities with bridging two steroids.

I would add some n2guard throughout your cycle to help support liver, cholesterol and blood pressure, although forged liver support and fish oil could suffice if you dont want to buy 2 bottles of n2gaurd.

Have fun with your cycle and considering you keep a really clean diet and get plenty of rest, this should be a good run for you my friend. Let us know if you plan to log it, and don't forget to PM me a link! Good luck!!

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Im not sure on the dosing for Phytoserms, but you can dose 5-10 caps of HCGENERATE per day, depending on how high you want the dose. 5 caps is normally fine, and you can spread them throughout the day to maintain stable blood levels.

Need2slin can be consumed on an empty stomach prior to working out, lets say for fasted cardio, with lean protein consumed post workout. It can also be used when you do your heavier portions of carbs. 1 pill for 30-40g of carbs, and 2 pills for anything above that. The point of the supplement is to increase your insulin sensitivity, which will help you use the food you are consuming for muscle growth and fat loss.

As far as the cycle goes...

I would do this:

Diesel : 1-4, 3x per day
TV LV : 4-7, 100-150mg/day

Turinabol is gonna be a weaker compound then diesel, and can help to "recomp" towards the end of your cycle. It's always wise to throw in stronger compounds first, and then retain mass and strength with a milder compound. This is why you should bridge the two. Start diesel on the first week. This is only a suggestion, and there may be other options as I know some others have run Diesel, many possibilities with bridging two steroids.

I would add some n2guard throughout your cycle to help support liver, cholesterol and blood pressure, although forged liver support and fish oil could suffice if you dont want to buy 2 bottles of n2gaurd.

Have fun with your cycle and considering you keep a really clean diet and get plenty of rest, this should be a good run for you my friend. Let us know if you plan to log it, and don't forget to PM me a link! Good luck!!

Yes I forgot to add in the cycle supports- I will have Need2gaurd, first time using it and I am eager to try.

I agree with the idea of briding the two, I wasn't sure about the Tbol compound I've read it takes a lot of it to see results which was why I was thinking of running longer with a lower dose, but your cycle makes sense.

How about Phytoserm? Run on cycle or off as PCT?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran HCGenerate after my Epi-Strong cycle at 5 caps and it was great there:D actually it was REALLY great there. Have fun ewith the cycle brother. you have a lot of goodies in there and it should treat you nice!;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I forgot to add in the cycle supports- I will have Need2gaurd, first time using it and I am eager to try.

I agree with the idea of briding the two, I wasn't sure about the Tbol compound I've read it takes a lot of it to see results which was why I was thinking of running longer with a lower dose, but your cycle makes sense.

How about Phytoserm? Run on cycle or off as PCT?
Glad to see you'll be using Need2Guard!

Run the Phytoserms in PCT my friend:)

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Weeks
2-6 Diesel V2 3x day
1-PCT - HCGenerate
6-12 Unleashed/PCT Combo
1- Empty - N2KTS

Thanks!
My man let me go ahead and fix this for you.

1-6 Katanadrol 2.0 200mg every day ( I will buy you a bottle if you cant afford it. Explains below)
1-4 deiselbolan 2.0 1 cap 3 times a day ( you got the 2.0 version)
Weeks
4-8 hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm
1-4 n2guard full dose every day
4-10 need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals
4-10 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm
6-10 unleashed and post cycle 3 caps of each spread out every day
8-12 phytoserm-347 1 cap am 1 cap pm.

Ok my man. I want you on the katandrol because it is a much more synergistic combo with the deiselbolan then the LV tren ( which is a great product BTW). The bolan already has enough prostrenic activity and you never want to overdue it with that **** Trust me. If I have to buy you a bottle of katanadrol then I will no big deal.

You want to start out with the bolan and then allow the katanadrol to go past the bolan 2 weeks. Much in the same way you would run your test 2 weeks past your deca. At the same time I have set it up so that you will be 2 weeks deep into your hcgenerate when you drop your bolan too. This is going to kick up gains and help out where the bolan drops off. Its going to do a lot in the way of making recovery a lot more easy as well.

I have moved your need2slin to weeks 4-10 as well. Reason being is that Need2slin is a nutrition practitioner and deiselbolan is the king boss hog of nutrition retention. So the slin would work great even well on the bolan and do a few things the bolan may not, however for the most part it would be overshadowed by it. At the same time you want something to pick up where the deiselbolan leaves off in the way of nutrition retention. The way the cycle is set up keeps the gains rolling all the way to the very end my man. Rather then burst of gains and then a Gee wounder of I can squeeze out another lb these last 2-3 weeks lol..

Also if the need2slin at 1 cap 3 times a day last 6 weeks. So now you are getting the slin for the first half of your pct too " when nutrition retention is critical" ..

Bolan+another ph could give you some killer crippling pumps. Adding in slin to that mix is prob going to make the pumps even worse. So for a number of reasons we are going to push it back. Know what I mean mang?

The forma at 5 pumps am and pm will last 8 weeks. Starting it mid cycle will drop the bloat and bring estogen and prgesterone back in check before pct starts... When you get into pct you can even start to taper down off of it too.

You will notice I pushed the phyto to a start date of week 8. By week 10 when all other products are dropped the phyto will be at peak levels and you will have a extended pct, which is always a plus. Now if from now till then you can get your hands on some bridge to run 1 cap 3 times a day along with the phyto then do so.

When you take your Bolan and Katanadrol make sure you take it will a little food. I also want you to start right out the gate with with cals As high as you can stand to eat. Keep your cals clean as you can get them but as high as you can get them. Dont even think about " O I mite get fat" Its not going to happen my man just load the hell up and go all out. 40/30/30 split Body weight x 18=total cals at a minimum. When you gain 10lb by the second week then do not forget to adjust your calories upward again. Add another 10x18=180 to your total cals, Understand?

Train Heavy and focus your whole program around the 5 fundamentals. Bench,squat,Dead Lifts, MP, and Rows. Focus on adding weight to the bar on on of these lifts. Of course add on different work outs but make these the foundation of your work out program.

THen when you go into pct drop all else and go into 3 work outs a week with just the 5 fundamentals as your foundation for these 3 work outs. Killing it and trying like hell to keep adding weight tot he bar but giving plenty of rest after each work out.

During pct Keep your calories body weight x 18 but during this time clean up your diet so that its absolutely spotless. If you have to eat bowled chicken and plan caned tuna to do it then do so. weeks 9 adjust cals down to bodyweightx16 and switch to a 50/20/30 split then add in 3 caps of gear and 1 cap of need2slin with every meal. EVERY MEAL!!! I will hook you up with a slamming deal on another bottle of slin and 2 bottles of gear to help you with this just contact me.

OK. NOw there you have your program bro. Check in with me each week throughout the program and give me feed back on everything you can. I will adjust as I see it needed for you. Do this, Follow my advice to the letter. If you follow my advice to the letter. Check in with me every week and allow me to adjust and change this for you. If you give it all you got and you are honest with me and your self and you do all things right.

I will promise you that you will gain 25lb or close to it. But hey that is just how I would do it bro.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established

1-6 Katanadrol 2.0 200mg every day ( I will buy you a bottle if you cant afford it. Explains below)
Weeks

Ok my man. I want you on the katandrol because it is a much more synergistic combo with the deiselbolan then the LV tren ( which is a great product BTW). The bolan already has enough prostrenic activity and you never want to overdue it with that **** Trust me. If I have to buy you a bottle of katanadrol then I will no big deal.

You want to start out with the bolan and then allow the katanadrol to go past the bolan 2 weeks. Much in the same way you would run your test 2 weeks past your deca. At the same time I have set it up so that you will be 2 weeks deep into your hcgenerate when you drop your bolan too. This is going to kick up gains and help out where the bolan drops off. Its going to do a lot in the way of making recovery a lot more easy as well.

I have moved your need2slin to weeks 4-10 as well. Reason being is that Need2slin is a nutrition practitioner and deiselbolan is the king boss hog of nutrition retention. So the slin would work great even well on the bolan and do a few things the bolan may not, however for the most part it would be overshadowed by it. At the same time you want something to pick up where the deiselbolan leaves off in the way of nutrition retention. The way the cycle is set up keeps the gains rolling all the way to the very end my man. Rather then burst of gains and then a Gee wounder of I can squeeze out another lb these last 2-3 weeks lol..

Also if the need2slin at 1 cap 3 times a day last 6 weeks. So now you are getting the slin for the first half of your pct too " when nutrition retention is critical" ..

Bolan+another ph could give you some killer crippling pumps. Adding in slin to that mix is prob going to make the pumps even worse. So for a number of reasons we are going to push it back. Know what I mean mang?

The forma at 5 pumps am and pm will last 8 weeks. Starting it mid cycle will drop the bloat and bring estogen and prgesterone back in check before pct starts... When you get into pct you can even start to taper down off of it too.

You will notice I pushed the phyto to a start date of week 8. By week 10 when all other products are dropped the phyto will be at peak levels and you will have a extended pct, which is always a plus. Now if from now till then you can get your hands on some bridge to run 1 cap 3 times a day along with the phyto then do so.

When you take your Bolan and Katanadrol make sure you take it will a little food. I also want you to start right out the gate with with cals As high as you can stand to eat. Keep your cals clean as you can get them but as high as you can get them. Dont even think about " O I mite get fat" Its not going to happen my man just load the hell up and go all out. 40/30/30 split Body weight x 18=total cals at a minimum. When you gain 10lb by the second week then do not forget to adjust your calories upward again. Add another 10x18=180 to your total cals, Understand?

Train Heavy and focus your whole program around the 5 fundamentals. Bench,squat,Dead Lifts, MP, and Rows. Focus on adding weight to the bar on on of these lifts. Of course add on different work outs but make these the foundation of your work out program.

THen when you go into pct drop all else and go into 3 work outs a week with just the 5 fundamentals as your foundation for these 3 work outs. Killing it and trying like hell to keep adding weight tot he bar but giving plenty of rest after each work out.

During pct Keep your calories body weight x 18 but during this time clean up your diet so that its absolutely spotless. If you have to eat bowled chicken and plan caned tuna to do it then do so. weeks 9 adjust cals down to bodyweightx16 and switch to a 50/20/30 split then add in 3 caps of gear and 1 cap of need2slin with every meal. EVERY MEAL!!! I will hook you up with a slamming deal on another bottle of slin and 2 bottles of gear to help you with this just contact me.

OK. NOw there you have your program bro. Check in with me each week throughout the program and give me feed back on everything you can. I will adjust as I see it needed for you. Do this, Follow my advice to the letter. If you follow my advice to the letter. Check in with me every week and allow me to adjust and change this for you. If you give it all you got and you are honest with me and your self and you do all things right.

I will promise you that you will gain 25lb or close to it. But hey that is just how I would do it bro.

Need2- you never cease to amaze/surprise me. Great advice, PLUS offering to purchase one of the components for the OP....Great customer service. Really becoming a N2 fan! Keep up the good work.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established

Weeks

what a cycle. you just made me jealous. lol

this should be an awesome run:friday:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah, Nate laid out a GREAT cycle here.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn Nate now I am jealous!!! You laid a lot of it out as I was going to before I saw your thread. However I like the Katanadrol addition big time.

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards

Weeks

Holy Sh*t Bro- now that is a killer cycle right there.

I'm doing this to the T bro, Sending a PM now.

Man this guy really is a God amungst men!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Nate you put me to shame LOL....

Killer cycle, Bikeluver, this is gonna be epic bro! And when you get it up and runnin, link me to the log!!

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Yeah definitely, I'm reading logs now to figure out exactly what I need to put in it but it seems pretty simple.

I'll do whatever needto says man, he know's his sh*t and looking at that I know 25lbs is within my reach.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah definitely, I'm reading logs now to figure out exactly what I need to put in it but it seems pretty simple.

I'll do whatever needto says man, he know's his sh*t and looking at that I know 25lbs is within my reach.
Thats great man! everything looks laid out real nice bro! Be lookin forward to you killin that sh*t!:sgrin:

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Holy Sh*t Bro- now that is a killer cycle right there.

I'm doing this to the T bro, Sending a PM now.

Man this guy really is a God amungst men!
Like I said turn this thread into a log. If you want post pics with your products in the pic before the 25th of this month and I will allow you to make this thread your NTBM+nutraplanet Transformation contest thread. You have the chance to win 1000k in cash if you do this right bro.

Remember to get back to the pm I sent you. I still need your name and address my friend. :bling:

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Log is easy bro.
right here on this site you have your very own diet tracker that will do all the math for you bro http://anabolicminds.com/forum/diettracker/
all you have to do is tell your diet tracker program here on the site what you eat for the day and then it does all the math for you bro. Tells you how many cals you eat and where they all came from. don't even have to leave the site. Then in your thread here you can just post a link to that for everyone.

Then go and get another account on nutritiondata.com This is for the more advanced chefs and cook it your self types like me. With this program you can punch in a whole home made recipe. Everything that goes into it like say you make a home made meat loaf. Put into the data program everything that went into the meat loaf and then tell it how many servings you will split that meat loaf into. Then it will do all the math for you and tell you the caloric brake down ( even give you a supplement facts label) for that recipe you just created my man.
Once you learn to use programs like this they are awesome tools you can use for life.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't go wrong with logging and a chance at $1000 :bling:

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
PM replied- I need to send you my addy as I forgot bro.

I'm hoping to get this cycle up and going next Monday as long as the Diesel arrives. Of course with the lack of sleep and being out plowing snow all day yesterday ( side business) I'm getting a cold. Thankfully I started taking Zicam at the first sign of a sniffle and am taking tons of this along with tylenol cold to hopefully knock it out by the weekend. I'm not going into this with another cold.

I will make this thread my log- if you guys can coach me along the way if I'm missing something I'd really appreciate it. On Tuesday I asked for some help on different powerlifts/leg workouts from a big guy/football coach at the gym since I really have never worked out my legs much.

I'm really going after this and another $1,000 in my pocket will buy a lot of diapers!hahaha

Look for pics on Monday and please follow along!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Make sure you take in LOTS of Vit C bud! I take 3g/day.

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Yes good point, I have some that I take daily. I'll up my dose of that as well. I really need some sleep, thats what is causing all of this....

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I'm really going after this and another $1,000 in my pocket will buy a lot of diapers!hahaha
Very very admirable bro... A good family man!!

And about the legs bro, talk to a body builder, not a power lifter.. if you wanna win the body transformation I would do hypertrophy on your legs to get them big and cut!

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Very very admirable bro... A good family man!!

And about the legs bro, talk to a body builder, not a power lifter.. if you wanna win the body transformation I would do hypertrophy on your legs to get them big and cut!
Yet another workout to do some research on LOL. He's not really a powerlifter, I was asking him for help on proper technique for squats, dead lifts, etc- as recommended in the cycle setup from Nate. I've never really done much for those types of workouts (I really should've started a long time ago and I would've been much bigger already but live and learn). This guy knows his stuff and has helped me before which is why I went to him- but I'm all ears on improving technique, diet, workouts etc.

I mainly do a low rep, high weight workout. I'll start with 6-8, then up my weight and go 4-6, then up again and 2-4. Its worked pretty well so far in helping my strength and size, but if there is another style to getting bigger let me know!

I'm a sponge!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well it really depends on the exercise. I used to deadlift in the 8-10 range, but lately, the 3-6 range helps me when im going for my maximum pull... I got my deads from 225 to 405 in about 6 months, with the help of some AAS lol.. but.. working hard nonetheless.

for legs, i think since they are the largest muscle group in your body, you should focus on higher reps (still keeping the weight high as you can) and a good progression would be ..

12-10-8-6 so... this is an example: (135 x 12, 185 x 10, 205 x 8, 225 x 6)

Of course the numbers are going to vary depending on how much you can lift. I feel much more of a pump staying in the 8-10 rep range, but i dont do a lot of sets.

So you could call my workouts, high rep, high intensity, relatively low volume (as i dont do a lot of total sets compared to some)

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Got ya. The guy at the gym was kinda saying the same thing. He was saying the muscles in you calfs are very dense and can be worked fairly often and won't loose much size- but it takes a little while for them to get gains. I'll take your advice and give it a shot. My weight is going to be low at first, I really have chicken legs.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
well calfs are a different beast then your hams and quads. ive found that doing heavier weight around 20-30 reps gets the best pump going for me on my calfs. I wouldnt dare try 30 reps on squats, as it would be overkill, or 30 reps on stiff leg deadlifts or ham curls, i would imagine it would be counterproductive.

the lower weight is understandable.

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Great advice thanks bro. Leg's are completely new to me so I'll be posting up my excersize's once I start and I'd like it if you could critique them for me.

I'm really going all out for this contest and want to win for both the money and myself. I'd be in the 170-175lb range which is 20lbs heavier than I've ever been. I'm pretty excited at just thinking about that!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great advice thanks bro. Leg's are completely new to me so I'll be posting up my excersize's once I start and I'd like it if you could critique them for me.

I'm really going all out for this contest and want to win for both the money and myself. I'd be in the 170-175lb range which is 20lbs heavier than I've ever been. I'm pretty excited at just thinking about that!
I'm in for the long haul man, and I wish you the best. I can tell your motivation is on point, and you deserve every bit of sucess that keeps coming your way man;)

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Thanks Bro!

Well I have to push everything back a week, which is really no big deal. I got sick at the end of last week and I'm still feeling it today. Thankfully 3,000mg of Vitamin C and Zicam is really helping.

I'm going really start my diet this week, start the training (tomorrow) but I'm not starting my PH's until next week (plus some of them aren't in yet anyways, so its another good excuse).

If funds allow I'm contemplating something else but we shall see.

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Finally got back in the gym yesterday and it felt great. Did a light day with high reps just to get the blood flowing again. Between the baby, getting sick, low food intake while sick, etc etc I'm down 10lbs which really sucks since that is most of what I gained during my last PH Cycle.

Well no use in whining, I plan on starting my cycle next week. Just waiting on the DV2 to arrive then I'll jump in. If not next week, it will be the following week.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally got back in the gym yesterday and it felt great. Did a light day with high reps just to get the blood flowing again. Between the baby, getting sick, low food intake while sick, etc etc I'm down 10lbs which really sucks since that is most of what I gained during my last PH Cycle.

Well no use in whining, I plan on starting my cycle next week. Just waiting on the DV2 to arrive then I'll jump in. If not next week, it will be the following week.
That sucks about losing the weight man. Getting sick isn't fun for anyone, especially us bodybuilders. Let us know when you start this next run up man. I'll be watching;)

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
I'm hoping for next week and am really excited about it, but the snow storms have really slowed down the mail up here. If the DV2 shows up then I'll be in business.

Yeah getting sick really did me in. Having Crohns really makes me lose weight fast on top of it. No worries though, I know it'll come back quick!

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Well I guess I'm not going to be in the contest since I don't have pictures yet. I was away this weekend and got back yesterday with little time to grab my camera and take pictures. IF its ok to get them up tomorrow, I promise I'll get them tonight.

Even if I can't be a part of the contest, I'm still posting pic's and will post after pics when this cycle is done - its the least I can do for Nate/Needto for helping me soo much with all of this (more than many of you can imagine!).

Anyways - Let the Fun Begin!

Day 1 yesterday-
Got my Deisel/Katana in the mail so I started it up.

3 Cap's Diesel V2
3 Cap's Katanadrol V2
Both Spread throughout the day.

Meals went like this-

Meal 1-
Protein Shake
2 Egg's, 2 Pieces wheat toast with PB

Meal 2-
Bowl of Oat's

Meal 3-
Can of Tuna on a sub role, Banana

Meal 4-
Protein Shake w/trail mix bar

Meal 5-
Protein Bar, 2 eggs

Meal 6-
Dinner - Pork, veggies, rice

Meal 7-
Protein bar w/cytocarb II

Meal 8-
Protein Shake w/PButter mixed in

Workout-
Went light to get the blood flowing again, I will increase weight next week. I did back and bi's yesterday. I'm sorry that I don't know the exact workout names but I'll put a description of them:

Single Hand Cable curls- 3x 10 x 60lbs
"21's" Basically 3 sets of 7 reps, curls halfway up, then from halfway point to top, then full range bottom to top. This was 60lbs as well.
Cable Curls- Cable on top position on each side, curl towards your head- 3 x 10 x 40,50,60lbs
Standing Rows - 3 x 10 x 45lbs, 90lbs, 135lbs
Seated Rows - 3 x 10 x 100lbs
Back "crunches"- Basically use the "machine" that you lay on, it supports your waste and you go face first towards the floor and lift yourself back up. I did this 3 x 10 x no weight (1 set), then 45lb plate the remaining 2 sets.
Dead Lift - 3 x 135lbs x 10

Ok - so anyone care to comment about what the H*ll those workouts are called hahaha. Sorry I just learned how to do the excersizes but never knew the names.

Anyways I'm on day 2 and the diet is basically the same, I will update later when I get back from the gym. Today will be shoulders and traps.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I guess I'm not going to be in the contest since I don't have pictures yet. I was away this weekend and got back yesterday with little time to grab my camera and take pictures. IF its ok to get them up tomorrow, I promise I'll get them tonight.

Even if I can't be a part of the contest, I'm still posting pic's and will post after pics when this cycle is done - its the least I can do for Nate/Needto for helping me soo much with all of this (more than many of you can imagine!).

Anyways - Let the Fun Begin!

Day 1 yesterday-
Got my Deisel/Katana in the mail so I started it up.

3 Cap's Diesel V2
3 Cap's Katanadrol V2
Both Spread throughout the day.

Meals went like this-

Meal 1-
Protein Shake
2 Egg's, 2 Pieces wheat toast with PB

Meal 2-
Bowl of Oat's

Meal 3-
Can of Tuna on a sub role, Banana

Meal 4-
Protein Shake w/trail mix bar

Meal 5-
Protein Bar, 2 eggs

Meal 6-
Dinner - Pork, veggies, rice

Meal 7-
Protein bar w/cytocarb II

Meal 8-
Protein Shake w/PButter mixed in

Workout-
Went light to get the blood flowing again, I will increase weight next week. I did back and bi's yesterday. I'm sorry that I don't know the exact workout names but I'll put a description of them:

Single Hand Cable curls- 3x 10 x 60lbs
"21's" Basically 3 sets of 7 reps, curls halfway up, then from halfway point to top, then full range bottom to top. This was 60lbs as well.
Cable Curls- Cable on top position on each side, curl towards your head- 3 x 10 x 40,50,60lbs
Standing Rows - 3 x 10 x 45lbs, 90lbs, 135lbs
Seated Rows - 3 x 10 x 100lbs
Back "crunches"- Basically use the "machine" that you lay on, it supports your waste and you go face first towards the floor and lift yourself back up. I did this 3 x 10 x no weight (1 set), then 45lb plate the remaining 2 sets.
Dead Lift - 3 x 135lbs x 10

Ok - so anyone care to comment about what the H*ll those workouts are called hahaha. Sorry I just learned how to do the excersizes but never knew the names.

Anyways I'm on day 2 and the diet is basically the same, I will update later when I get back from the gym. Today will be shoulders and traps.
I think if you got them up Nate would probably allow it. However go ahead and PM him and see. He knows you have been involved since the beginning and has made some other exceptions regarding not having the product in the first set of pics. So maybe he will allow this inyour situation.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh man, I would just shoot Nate a message like Kleen said and go ahead and post the pics up. If I were a betting man, I would bet that there wont be a problem...;)

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Son of a B*TCH!!! I completely forgot to put the product in my pictures!!! However I do have a picture of the products I'm currently using daily hehehehe

Anyways, Here are my pictures- PLEASE EXCUSE MY GORILLA LEGS. I have yet to manscape them along with my upper body (partially on purpose mind you). I'm a hairy guy and am part monkey, first of its kind in the US.

Seriously though, they are discusting.

Yesterday was a great Shoulder/Trap workout and I'm still feeling it. Not really feeling much yet from the Katana/DV2 except for maybe a little aggression but that could be lack of sleep, who knows.

My Workout Went like this-

Shoulder Press- 10 x 135, 10 x 155, 10 x 165
Chin Ups? (Pull bar to chin) - 10 x 65, 10 x 85, 10 x 105
Lat pull down - 3 x 10 x 100
Standing Lat Pull down - 3 x 10 x 50
Standing TBar Row - 10 x 90, 10 x 135, 10 x 180
Shrug's - 12 x 145, 10 x 225, 10 x 225
Behind Back Shrugs - 3 x 10 x 145

Diet was same as day before except dinner was Roast Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Plain Macaroni, and green pea's.

Today will be Chest and Tri's. Still staying light until next week.

Attachments

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Here is the products making the magic happen.

Attachments

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Just got back from the gym and figured I'd post up while I was here.

Chest and Tri day- Just a note, I haven't been taking my N2KTS because I forgot it in my other car so I took a dose of it before today's workout and it made a big difference IMO.

Flat Bench (used the bar)- 15 x 135, 10 x 185, 6 x 205 (Really started to feel strength come back)
Incline (dumbells)- 10 x 50lbs, 8 x 60lbs, 2 x 8 x 70lbs
Decline (dumbells) - 3 x 8 x 70lbs
Cable Fly? (cable at top position on either side, keep arms straight and pull down like your clapping) - 20 x 40lbs, 2 x 30 x 30lbs
Cable Pull Downs for Tri's - 10 x 100lbs, 8 x 120lbs, 8 x 140lbs
Overhead Tricep pulls - 10 x 60lbs, 10 x 80lbs, 8 x 100lbs

Diet was the same, I added a peanut butter sandwich to meal 5. Feeling great, pumps seem to be coming back. Mentally everything is starting to kick back into gear. The last few weeks were kinda depressing at the gym, I'm feeling much better this week.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work. Looking lean and mean man!

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Ok sorry for the delay-
Had a long weekend of working at my side job which carried over to this week on top of my regular job. I will be back in the gym today and will update either later today or tomorrow morning. I haven't been to the gym since last Thursday but got a nice full body workout with manual labor on Saturday and Sunday.

I plan on hitting the gym today, tomorrow, saturday , and a light day sunday. then I'll be back to my normal routine of Tuesday through Friday.

Still been keeping up with my diet so I'm hoping to have put on some weight- will post up soon.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep at it man and stay committed.

Hopefully the scale will show you something..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
diesel is a solid product bro kill that sh1t and you will see some nice gains!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to sure to rest a little as well if you can bro.

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Thanks Mich- I'm trying my hardest to get some rest. Thankfully the baby is up to 4 hours of sleep so I'm only waking up once a night now. On the other side, I have a snow removal business and I've been busy every wednesday/thursday this past month. I can't really complain because the money has been great, but lack of sleep and time to do anything is really adding up.

Anyways, I had a great chest/Tri workout last week. My strength is increasing steadily and my appetite is really growing. This DV2/Katana really burns off your food quick making you want to eat more and more.

For Chest I had to use Dumbells which I'm not going to do anymore. I realize this is what is causing my forearm pain.

FLAT BENCH - 10X60LB, 10X70LB, 10X80LB
DECLINE - 10X60LB, 10X70LB, 10X80LB
INCLINE - 10X60LB,10X70LB, 10X80LB
Cable "fly"- 3x15x50lb
Overhead pull - 10X80LB, 10X100LB, 10X120LB
Cable pull downs- 10x120, 10x140, 10x160
Dip machine - 10x 1plate, 10x2plates, 10x3 plates

I've gained about 4lbs so far as well, I'm really upping what I'm eating as well. This weekend I had a nice 20oz prime rib with mashed/steamed veggie's for dinner saturday.
Today is shoulders/traps.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job pushing through with everything else going on in your life bud. Keep at it!

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Ok well time for an update. Yet another crazy busy week with both my full time job, snow removal side job, and the baby. Pulling 65-70hr work weeks right now which is taking its toll on my workout time and diet. I'm pushing through but definitely feel a drop off while at the gym due to my body just physically being beat.

Good news is my strength is returning, and I think the Katanadrol is burning whatever fat I have on my body since my Ab's are starting to come in and I really haven't worked them hard. After my surgery I constantly had a little fat just below my belly button area that didn't seem to go away, but is slowly fading.

I had a great shoulder workout the other day,

Shoulder Press- 145x10, 165 x 10, 185 x8
bar to chin pull up - 65x 12, 85 x10, 105 x 8
Pull Downs - 100 x 10 x 3
Shrugs - 145 x 15, 205 x 10, 315 x 8
Reverse (?) Shrugs (Shrugs with bar behind your back) - 145x15x3
Multiple light weight cable excersize's working my rotator cuff, diagnol pull down and pull up, etc.

I didn't get to the gym yesterday but am heading there now working my chest and tri's. Tomorrow I'll be going back to do Bicep's and back. Next week I'm hoping to get a full week in and get back into a better routine.

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Sorry bro I can't see the picture.

Wow things are crazy right now, and I haven't had a chance to update. I had a great workout week last week, got a full 4 days of workouts before heading on a mini vacation this past weekend.

I'm starting to increase the weight again on all of my lifts and am basically back to where I was when I finished my last PH Cycle in both strength and body weight/size. I'll have to go back and see what my exact workouts were and I'll update the post with the breakdown for the log.