Needto Peeps- Help me on my next step!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to see your alive and well bro.how was the mini vac? do anything fun??

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry bro I can't see the picture.

Wow things are crazy right now, and I haven't had a chance to update. I had a great workout week last week, got a full 4 days of workouts before heading on a mini vacation this past weekend.

I'm starting to increase the weight again on all of my lifts and am basically back to where I was when I finished my last PH Cycle in both strength and body weight/size. I'll have to go back and see what my exact workouts were and I'll update the post with the breakdown for the log.
Now that you've reached where you were at during your last cycle, its time to kill it and blow right past that! ;)

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
good to see your alive and well bro.how was the mini vac? do anything fun??
Seriously, my full time job + my side job + new born baby and a 4 year old have taken up a lot of "spare" time. I headed north with a friend this past weekend during the day on Friday and we went snowmobiling for the weekend. Got home late Sunday and rested/caught up on stuff at the house on Monday that I took off from work. Definitely was a great stress reliever.

Now that you've reached where you were at during your last cycle, its time to kill it and blow right past that! ;)
Oh believe me bro, that was nothing compared to where I will be at by the end of this competition :147:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to hear you had some fun and relaxed.everyone should do that once inawhile

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Wow I can't believe I haven't posted since the end of February. I guess I'm basically out of the running but honestly it doesn't matter - I'm still hitting the gym daily and following Needto's cycle outline.

Work is getting extremelly busy right now mixed with a busy family life that I have literally had no time to get on here.

The first week of March I was out sick all week with a Flu that is still going around- was the most sick I've been in a long time. I was out of the gym for that week but jumped back in last week March 7th. I've been back since and am really pushing forward. Strength is up, weight is up, everything is going very well.

Looking at the pictures I posted I can say I'm definitely bigger - I can't wait to see what the difference is in April when I post up my "after" pictures - contest or no contest.

Anyways - I'm still alive, I can't wait to read everyone's logs.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow I can't believe I haven't posted since the end of February. I guess I'm basically out of the running but honestly it doesn't matter - I'm still hitting the gym daily and following Needto's cycle outline.

Work is getting extremelly busy right now mixed with a busy family life that I have literally had no time to get on here.

The first week of March I was out sick all week with a Flu that is still going around- was the most sick I've been in a long time. I was out of the gym for that week but jumped back in last week March 7th. I've been back since and am really pushing forward. Strength is up, weight is up, everything is going very well.

Looking at the pictures I posted I can say I'm definitely bigger - I can't wait to see what the difference is in April when I post up my "after" pictures - contest or no contest.

Anyways - I'm still alive, I can't wait to read everyone's logs.
Its nice to see you back from the dead bro.. lol

Sounds like you have been putting your work in though and killing it, so good job.

Looking forward to those after pics, and yeh you are still in the running bro ;)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to see your alive and well.I thought I was missing a few logs I normally visit.yea these logs have a massive amount of knowledge in them.

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
I'm going to do my best keeping this up to date going forward. The past two weeks I had to fill in for 2 seperate people who do my job in different states so I basically had double the work load = less time for the internet.

Last week was a great week for workouts - Today I'm doing Back/Biceps. I will post up my workout when I return.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
My man let me go ahead and fix this for you.

1-6 Katanadrol 2.0 200mg every day ( I will buy you a bottle if you cant afford it. Explains below)
1-4 deiselbolan 2.0 1 cap 3 times a day ( you got the 2.0 version)
Weeks
4-8 hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm
1-4 n2guard full dose every day
4-10 need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meals
4-10 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm
6-10 unleashed and post cycle 3 caps of each spread out every day
8-12 phytoserm-347 1 cap am 1 cap pm.

I have moved your need2slin to weeks 4-10 as well. Reason being is that Need2slin is a nutrition practitioner and deiselbolan is the king boss hog of nutrition retention. So the slin would work great even well on the bolan and do a few things the bolan may not, however for the most part it would be overshadowed by it. At the same time you want something to pick up where the deiselbolan leaves off in the way of nutrition retention. The way the cycle is set up keeps the gains rolling all the way to the very end my man. Rather then burst of gains and then a Gee wounder of I can squeeze out another lb these last 2-3 weeks lol..

Also if the need2slin at 1 cap 3 times a day last 6 weeks. So now you are getting the slin for the first half of your pct too " when nutrition retention is critical" ..

The forma at 5 pumps am and pm will last 8 weeks. Starting it mid cycle will drop the bloat and bring estogen and prgesterone back in check before pct starts... When you get into pct you can even start to taper down off of it too.

You will notice I pushed the phyto to a start date of week 8. By week 10 when all other products are dropped the phyto will be at peak levels and you will have a extended pct, which is always a plus. Now if from now till then you can get your hands on some bridge to run 1 cap 3 times a day along with the phyto then do so.

Keep your cals clean as you can get them but as high as you can get them. Dont even think about " O I mite get fat" Its not going to happen my man just load the hell up and go all out. 40/30/30 split Body weight x 18=total cals at a minimum. When you gain 10lb by the second week then do not forget to adjust your calories upward again. Add another 10x18=180 to your total cals, Understand?

Train Heavy and focus your whole program around the 5 fundamentals. Bench,squat,Dead Lifts, MP, and Rows. Focus on adding weight to the bar on on of these lifts. Of course add on different work outs but make these the foundation of your work out program.

During pct Keep your calories body weight x 18 but during this time clean up your diet so that its absolutely spotless. If you have to eat bowled chicken and plan caned tuna to do it then do so. weeks 9 adjust cals down to bodyweightx16 and switch to a 50/20/30 split then add in 3 caps of gear and 1 cap of need2slin with every meal. EVERY MEAL!!! I will hook you up with a slamming deal on another bottle of slin and 2 bottles of gear to help you with this just contact me.

I would follow his advice. He hit everything right on the head, i cut out some advice only because its a lot to read over and over. I just quoted the main points i think he was trying to make. Goodluck you should grow quite a bit if you follow the proper advice.

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Oh believe me bro, I've been following that to a T plus a few changes through PM's with Needto. I've already gained over 10lbs, but I'm not saying more :)

As I said yesterday was back and Bi-

Dumbell Curls - 10x45, 10x50, 6x60
"21's" Basically 3 sets of 7 each set, cut up into lower curl, upper curl, and full range of motion curl's on the cable machine = 3 x 21 x 70lbs
Bar rows - 10 x 1plate, 10 x 2plates, 10 x 3 plates
Seated Rows - 10 x 120, 10 x 140, 6 x 160
Hammer Curls - 3 x 12 x 40

All in all a great day. Strength keeps going up, endurance is increasing and is hard to hold back from overtraining. Today is chest and triceps.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree when u get in the zone over training is a problem

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Added 10+ lbs!! Good job man. This seems to be going well for you :)

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
I agree when u get in the zone over training is a problem
Yeah I almost did it yesterday during my Chest/ Tri day. Had to pull myself away after a certain time was up because I could've kept going.

Added 10+ lbs!! Good job man. This seems to be going well for you :)
Yeah bro I'm hoping for 10 more by the end of this. I have a good feeling I'll hit my goal with the help I got from Nate/Needto.

So I worked chest and tri's yesterday-

Flat - 8 x 185, 2 x 6 x 225, 10 x 135
Decline - 3 x 10 x 135
Incline - 3 x 10 x 135
Cable Pull Down - 10 x 140, 10 x 160, 10 x 180
Weighted Dip Machine - 10 x 1 plates, 10 x 2 plates, 10 x 3 plates
Individual cable pull down - 3 x 10 x 40 per arm
Close Grip flat - 3 x 10 x 135

Overall I feel great, any soreness leaves my muscles very fast and they are in a constant pump.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
if you feel your over training eat more. Very simple, feed the muscles and they will grow (well provided your in an anabolic state which you are)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets see 10 more pounds bro! 5 weeks to go....you can do this!

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
You got 10 more bro. KILL IT!!!!!!

Lets see 10 more pounds bro! 5 weeks to go....you can do this!
Thanks guys I'm pushing hard these last few weeks, along with adding a few supps to help from NTBM :)

if you feel your over training eat more. Very simple, feed the muscles and they will grow (well provided your in an anabolic state which you are)
I don't physically feel like I'm overtraining if thats what you mean - which is technically the problem. I have to force myself to stop after an hour of lifting or I just feel as though I will overtrain and possibly pull something/hurt something taking me out of this.

I took yesterday off (I lift 4 days during the week, with Wednesdays usually a rest day along with the weekends).

Today I'm heading in for Shoulders and Traps - I had an amazing shoulder workout last week so I can't wait for today.

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
So shoulders and traps went awesome-

Chin pull ups (pull the bar vertically until its up to your chin) - I use the flat bar from a bench - 10x 25lb plates, 8 x 35 lb plates, 6 x 45 lb plates
Various Cable Machine Excersize's - pull up/across body, down/across body, up with each arm by my side, and rotator cuff - all 10 x 40lb

Shrugs - 15 x 135, 10 x 225 , 8 x 315, 6 x 365 (PR) Then a cool down with behind the back shrugs - 15 x 135
Dumbell shrugs - 4 x 10 x 80lb

Shoulder Press - 3 x 10 x 135

Today I'm doing legs and abs. Then the weekend off before I start a crazy push for the next 5 weeks.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
push harder for 7-9 days, see what happens. eat more clean cals, than back off if you still have enough time being ON

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
don't go overboard though you don't wanna hurt yourself,def listen to your body.

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Busy week this week but I still have been hitting the gym hard, upping my diet, and on my new "stages" of the program laid out by Needto.

Quick Note - Need2Slin - I take this stuff and feel like I can't get full LOL. I'm really hoping this will help gain the last few pounds I'm after.

Monday -
Back & Bi's
Dumbell Curls - 10 x 45lb, 10 x 55lbs, 8 x 65lbs PR
Cable Curls - 3 x 10 x 50 per arm
"21's" - 3 x 21 x 60
Hammer Curls - 10 x 50lb, 2 x 10 x 60lb
Bar Rows - 10 x 2plates, 8 x 3 plates, 6 x 4plates
Back Raises? - 3 x 10 while holding 45lb plate
Cable Row - 3 x 10 x 160

Tuesday -
Chest
Flat - 10 x 145, 10 x 205, 6 x 225
Incline - 3 x 10 x 145
Decline - 2 x 145, 1 x 185
Cable Flys - 3 x 10 x 40
Flat bench Fly - 3 x 10 x 45lb dumbells

I took yesterday off and am doing Triceps today and Shoulders tomorrow.

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Well I ended last week on Thursday because we got a freak snowstorm and I had to go out for my side company.

I did shoulders Thursday:

Shoulder press - 10x135, 2x8x185
Flat Bar Chin Ups- 10 x 25lb plates, 10 x 35lb plates, 10x 45lb plates
Don't know the name but hold arm straight with dumbell, lift in front of you until level with your should (still keep arm straight) and back down to your side - 3 x 10 x45lb
Shrugs - 10 x 135, 10 x 225, 8 x 315, 6 x 365 and 12 x 135 behind back
Pull Downs - 10 x120, 8 x 140, 6 x 160

This week I've done Triceps on Monday, Back/Biceps on Tuesday and Chest today. Tomorrow will be Shoulders with Friday off. Doing a little muscle confusion these next few weeks.

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Had a great week so far, Basic workouts are the same although I hit some PR's which I'll post here:

Monday - Shoulders

Shoulder Press - 205 x 4 PR
Shrugs - 365 x 6 PR

Tuesday - Chest

Flat - 245 x 4 (Did a pyramid style workout and loved it) PR
Decline - 225 x 6 PR

Body Weight held steady this week with no gain or loss. I started some "gear" by NTBM last week so I can't wait for this to kick in.

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Kinda bummed, my 3 month old is pretty sick so I've been home all week with him. I worked out Monday, did Triceps. Hitting the gym for back/bi's today and Shoulders/Traps Tomorrow, and Chest on Saturday.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Them little ones do get sick easy and I know how that is as I can relate, and we have to take care of our little guys and gals before we can take care of ourselves, but its nice seeing that you are still giving everything when you can and killing it bro!!

Let us know how that GEAR treats ya...;)