Rubbing on the goods - a sponsored Chlorathoxy TD log

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My goals for this cycle is to regain some of the lean mass I lost with being forced off TRT for 3 months by my primary care physician, while hopefully also losing a small amount more bodyfat. Currently at about 14%, and today weighed in at 189, 42 years old (turn 43 this month), and 5'10"

Measurements are

Waist 34.5
Chest 43
R Calf 15.5
L Calf 15
R Bi 15
L Bi 15
R Thigh 23
L Thigh 23
R Forearm 11.5
L Forearm 11.75
Shoulders 52

First time i've done measurements in a long time, sizes are down a little. I'm glad though that bis shrank less than calves as I've always had bigger calves than bis, and I think it looks unbalanced.

Normal meal pattern is half a scoop of ON platinum hydrowhey preworkout, half a scoop post with 5g glutamine and some carb source for around 25g. A solid meal a half hour later, then 2 more solid meals during the day. I sometimes have a snack inbetween meals, but its usually only a 100-200 cal snack if I even have one (glass of hood calorie countdown skim milk plus some fruit usually). Most of my meals are very clean, I buy a lot of natural and organic products. Overall macros tend to be approx 45p/40c/15f nowadays, and roughly 2800-3000 calories. I have occasional cheat meals, generally weekends, but not every week. Some weeks I have 2. Even those tend to be protein heavy, just also calorically heavy.

Workout structure is PRRS. I'm currently only in week 2, rep range. I had been doing a conventional 4 day split for a while, but wanted a change.

Other supplementation - Nothing else hormonal, I do take a bit of general health + wellness supplements. Primarily zinc, magnesium, vitamin D3, fish oil, B complex, etc. I'll be using cycle support during this as even though there isn't liver strain, given some prior bloodwork i'd like to help support good cholesterol levels. I'll also be using Glycobol as a nutrient partitioner, and be using Alpha T2 for some additional fat loss. I'll either use Maniac or Motivate as preworkout, depending on body part and my mood.

With any luck, my blood draw for today (Oct 4th) will come back to where i'll be allowed to go back on TRT again. If it is, i'll be using 100-150mg of testosterone cypionate a week, depending on what the urologist is willing to prescribe. That will provide a natural baseline level, so if I am allowed back on I won't really be able to comment on suppression. Still that is not enough to bring me above middle of normal range, so it won't be a significant factor in muscle gain/fat loss.

The only time i've used Halodrol before was Fast Action, and I believe it was bunk. I've used enough other anabolics to have a good base for comparison of effects. Max LMG has always been a favorite, as I don't get any of the normal sides, and my recovery is awesome on it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reserved for pics + end of cycle notes. still no time for pics :( but heres the overall review

End weight was 192, but that was after basically a fast day. So i'd say real world weight was up at least 4lbs at 21 days of Chlorathoxy, so more than a pound a week. Strength on all lifts was up, and endurance was too. Body comp was definitely positive, although upper ab lines seemed blurred a little, waistline was down by approx 1/2 inch, and definition on upper body improved. When I go into a double bi pose now, the skin is actually creased between delt + bi, which it never has been. Vascularity is improved as well, Ive started on and off seeing some oblique veins, one running pretty well from lower abs to almost armpit. That one isn't out every day, but I never even knew it was there before :D So although i'd lean towards thinking the ab blurring was water retention, the heightened vascularity elsewhere would seem to argue the other way. I'm not really sure on that. Its not like the blurring was a crazy difference, only someone obsessive about the mirror would notice it.

My only regret or thing I would change is dangit, i'd want 2 bottles to run a full 6 weeks!!! Given the nature of the compounds in it, i'm not even sure I was seeing max potential at 3 weeks. If the same size bottle with only a 3 week supply in it was for sale for $40, i'd be happy buying 2.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PRRS Week 2 - Rep Range
Monday Back

Close Grip Chin - BWx7, BWx6
Wide Grip t-bar row - 90x8, 90x8
Dumbbell row - 50x12, 50x10
machine pullovers - 90x15, 90x12

A decent workout, pretty fast today. If it wasn't for the blood draw, I would have done a half hour to hour on the elliptical, but I don't want to be dehydrated at all for the blood draw, its bad enough normally. The chinups are supposed to be weighted, but its still a relatively weak spot for me so I can only make the rep ranges with bodyweight. Dying of hunger right now, damn fasted bloodwork

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Good luck buddy!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YEAAA RUB THAT SH*T GOOD!!!

LOL. Subbed bro. Looking forward to this.

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for this one for sure. Go for it man. KTS!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Kill it Easy.

I hope them lipids come back in line for you.

Best wishes E.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm ****ing subbed! Very excited for these logs :D

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im IN

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Sory so late bro, I'm watching, nice thanks for logging measurments too.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What? Is it something I said :thinking:

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What? Is it something I said :thinking:
No the first entry in urban dictionary is hilarious. "This usually results in a boner, from feeling so good, with masturbation to follow."

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. I didn't read down that far!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Veery nice easy! Excited to see how this works for us atrophied fellows.... sadly mine was more self inflicted then yours.... time to turn this gain train around and ride right into muscle city my friend!!!

Good luck brother will be following along closely

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro, chlorothoxy is nothing like youve ever tried before bro, imagine the conversion to turinabol being like 30-40 percent instead of 5 percent...

We tweaked it and made the new standard

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will be fun to try, i've guinea pigged enough other things. Methy sten got me in trouble with my doctor :D

Tuesday day 2 of Rep Range - Chest + shoulders

Incline db press 70x8-75x8-80x4
Flat bb press 175x4-155x4x7x5x6
db fly 35x12x5x7
single arm db shoulder press 45x8x7
bent over lateral 30x10-25x10
cable side laterals (crossover) 17.5x6-15x7-12.5x5

flat bb press was sort of disappointing, but I strained a little on the inclines so i'm not totally surprised. I can see that my endurance is noticeably down. Considering picking up some cordygen V02, but I think both going back on TRT and also the chlorothoxy will change that. weighed in at 187 today

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed bro, chlorothoxy is nothing like youve ever tried before bro, imagine the conversion to turinabol being like 30-40 percent instead of 5 percent...

We tweaked it and made the new standard
Sounds very interesting! Can't wait to see these fellas results :D

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
So many Mrsupps logs goin' up. In for the KillTS.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Note for anyone looking at my pics, i'm actually slightly leaner than in my avatar pictures, just the fur is covering it all up :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And that's exactly why I'm considering laser haha... Quads and calves are looking good and you got some really nice arm size to play with and mold brah.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, its $105 or so to get waxed, and just didn't feel like it or really have the $. My wife won't let me shave anymore, or moreso she won't have sex if there is any stubble, so no shaving :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha.. yeah you don't want that..... gotta be getting some booty! ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fur bartering!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, its $105 or so to get waxed, and just didn't feel like it or really have the $. My wife won't let me shave anymore, or moreso she won't have sex if there is any stubble, so no shaving :D
That sounds worth not shaving for.

SBT

SBT

Awards
subbed!!

jcratty75

Awards
subbed
lets see how this stuff treats us relatively older and married folkes haha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weighed at 186 today, did an hour of cardio with heartrate in the 140-150 range on the Precor Crossramp (basically an elliptical). Nothing else exciting, waiting on the chlorothoxy.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weighed at 186 today, did an hour of cardio with heartrate in the 140-150 range on the Precor Crossramp (basically an elliptical). Nothing else exciting, waiting on the chlorothoxy.
ohh yeaa.. should be getting it soon ;)

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last time I tried the nair, I ended up with spots that had chemical burns, and spots that had hair still :p

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now this is an exciting concept, have to see how this works out. I have seen what a TD can do when we used to run 1-test/4AD back in the day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blood test results are good and bad both. Most things are in normal range except...

AST 45 (0-40)
ALT 77 (0-55)
Total cholesterol 120 - this is ok
LDL 70 also ok
HDL 34 (low, should be over 39)
Total testosterone 108
Creatine Kinase 779 (24-204) doctor says this is still reasonable, since I got the blood drawn monday after back workout.

so i'm cleared to go back on TRT, will be seeing the urologist tomorrow. Thank god already, I should be back to having some faster progress, plus better recovery.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now this is an exciting concept, have to see how this works out. I have seen what a TD can do when we used to run 1-test/4AD back in the day.
definitely. running a relatively low androgenic transdermal alongside 0 suppression will work out nicely for some lean mass :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to see you'll be back on trt..

kill it easy

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should try the new Veet products they're outstanding... they don't even really smell anymore.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am now the proud happy owner of a prescription for 150 of depottest a week. And in guessing the chlorathoxy will be here today too. TGIF!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, it arrived! and it is quite a small amount, and dissapears + dries faster than anything i've used before transdermally other than hmm I can't recall the name. It was a transdermal fat loss product, based on patrick arnolds old fat loss transdermal. Anyhow, first application is on!