Rubbing on the goods - a sponsored Chlorathoxy TD log

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
That DSMO carriers is quick, its no joke, cuz I am using it for an experiment and it dries in like 3-5 seconds.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
start of rep range week
close grip chins (supposed to be weighted) bwx9x6 - range is 6-8, so I guess next round I start weighted
t-bar row 100x8x8
db rows - 60x10-75x10. I realized that even at the 50 last time around, it was more an endurance than strength thing, I start to poop out at 8 or so and have to force the last 2 regardless of weight
pullovers 140x12x11

So all weights up, reps matching or or vs 3 weeks ago (which was pre-chlorathoxy).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
welp, the bottle was sputtering a bit during my 2nd application today, so maybe 1 or 2 more days left tops. pity. Looks like at most I'll hit 20 days? Still pretty nice results for that time span.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah that really sucks that it didn't last you guys longer. ryan & poops also made it only 20 days. But i'm glad you guys all liked it and got some good results ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll post some end pics and hopefully measurements tomorrow. At worst, Wednesday.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tuesday, rep range, supposed to be chest/shoulders as I structured it. Today I decided to try something different, and went into the gym still fasted, but not taking any supplements or stims. Big mistake there. I made it thru chest, and decided to save shoulders for tomorrow. I can't quite function well at the gym without at least stims if i'm not eating first

incline db press 75x8x8x7
flat bb press 165x3-155x7x6 (rep range is supposed to be 8-10 but just couldn't do it)
fly 35x12x9

and I was out. tomorrow i'll do shoulders and at least hit some stims first. I may very well switch to non-fasted workouts as well in the not too distant future.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to bridge into something else to prolong this a little longer? I want to say I read you stating this somewhere else :thinking:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, starting it tonite actually, turinabol-lv @ 90mg/day :D

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
uhh ohhhhh addin in the tbol! 90mg sounds like its gonna be fun!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to bridge into something else to prolong this a little longer? I want to say I read you stating this somewhere else :thinking:
:cough: test :cough: :cough: lol

i keed i keed :saroll:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yah I figured there would be a bridge of some sort or in this case a continuation. I was thinking it might be an Epi product. This makes sense though...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long?
6 weeks, one full bottle. I think (not 100% sure) that this will be it for me for a while. Planning on the contest in June, and I want to just do a nice gentle cut through that time. I figure that I should be able to end the turinabol-lv cycle at still 185-190, but more like 10% bf, which should make the 6 months of contest prep pretty gentle to go through. If I do manage to hit that low by early december, I may do a light short bulk after my january blood draws.

Its partially about the concern that in entering the show in the 40+ group, I have 2 weight categories, above or over 176.5. So I really would rather weigh in at 176 and be with the smaller (although likely shorter too) guys than come in at 180 and be with the bigger guys. I doubt even given the 7 or so months I have right now that I could manage to come in much bigger than 185 without seriously torturing myself. and i'm a wuss.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 weeks, one full bottle. I think (not 100% sure) that this will be it for me for a while. Planning on the contest in June, and I want to just do a nice gentle cut through that time. I figure that I should be able to end the turinabol-lv cycle at still 185-190, but more like 10% bf, which should make the 6 months of contest prep pretty gentle to go through. If I do manage to hit that low by early december, I may do a light short bulk after my january blood draws.

Its partially about the concern that in entering the show in the 40+ group, I have 2 weight categories, above or over 176.5. So I really would rather weigh in at 176 and be with the smaller (although likely shorter too) guys than come in at 180 and be with the bigger guys. I doubt even given the 7 or so months I have right now that I could manage to come in much bigger than 185 without seriously torturing myself. and i'm a wuss.
Yah Masters is the toughest category at a lot of shows nowadays as a lot of people are peaking at around 40. The guy that beat me won the whole show. I wanted to compete in Grandmasters but there was nobody to compete against... :sorry:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Actually easy is already on a trt dose of test!
ahh nice! sorry easy i thought u were off of trt completely i guess im just spread real thin buddy i hope the bridge goes well for you. as does the show

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Looks good easy, pity didn't last longer but great that you have some Tbol, what are you planning for pct?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no PCT, i'm on trt. So its just cycle support while on cycle, alongside 150mg/wk of testosterone :)

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
no PCT, i'm on trt. So its just cycle support while on cycle, alongside 150mg/wk of testosterone :)
Doh!! Memory like a goldfish!!! :lol: sorry bro, and I did know that as well! If I had a brain I'd be dangerous...

Looking fwd to seeing progress, will be interesting to see progress made on the N2BM CH TD for 20!days vs. T-Bol for 6 weeks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should be able to take + post pictures tomorrow morning, maybe measurements if I can find my tape. dunno where it went

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chlorathoxy is all gone. Weighed in today at 192, but barely ate yesterday (and essentially was all protein, no carbs) so weight loss is partially digestive, partially loss of water + glycogen retention.

Didn't get a chance to take pre-workout pics, i'll take some in a little while though and post them. I see a noticeable change overall from the 3 weeks of Chlorathoxy, which is pretty impressive in that short a time. I'll write up a more thorough review later and post it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sheep dip. Looks like I probably have to fly to Detroit again, leaving Monday the 1st, and returning the 10th. The funny part is I'll have to pack a syringe, needle and vial of test. That should make the airport screening entertaining. Luckily my test is in 1ml vials. Hmm and the turinabol-lv is over 3.4 oz, I may have to check a bag.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I added an overall review on post 2, i'll quote it here

End weight was 192, but that was after basically a fast day. So i'd say real world weight was up at least 4lbs at 21 days of Chlorathoxy, so more than a pound a week. Strength on all lifts was up, and endurance was too. Body comp was definitely positive, although upper ab lines seemed blurred a little, waistline was down by approx 1/2 inch, and definition on upper body improved. When I go into a double bi pose now, the skin is actually creased between delt + bi, which it never has been. Vascularity is improved as well, Ive started on and off seeing some oblique veins, one running pretty well from lower abs to almost armpit. That one isn't out every day, but I never even knew it was there before So although i'd lean towards thinking the ab blurring was water retention, the heightened vascularity elsewhere would seem to argue the other way. I'm not really sure on that. Its not like the blurring was a crazy difference, only someone obsessive about the mirror would notice it.

My only regret or thing I would change is dangit, i'd want 2 bottles to run a full 6 weeks!!! Given the nature of the compounds in it, i'm not even sure I was seeing max potential at 3 weeks. If the same size bottle with only a 3 week supply in it was for sale for $40, i'd be happy buying 2.
still no time to take pics tho, maybe in a little bit. Travelling next week so I have to finish a bunch of crap today + tomorrow.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review bro and congrats on the gains

I'm glad the chloro worked for you. :D