• Established
Great pics Easy!

Glad to see your numbers lined out.

Have fun with this run, KTS!!!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the fun. Congrats on getting your numbers down so you can get back on TRT.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, in case nobody noticed, I didn't post workouts from thursday or friday because I skipped them due to dr visits. So like a fool, I did both today. By the end of it, I was totally wiped out and ready to take a nap

Legs
Leg extensions 140x10x9
Hack squat 20x11x10x10
one leg leg press 180x10x14x12
one leg calf press 180x10x10
lying leg curl 125x8x6
straight leg deadlifts 135x10x9
single leg leg lying curl 55x8x4

then on to arms
alternating dumbbell curl 45x6x6
cable curl 80x10-90x10-110x10
concentration curl 40x6x6
dips bwx6x5x5
triceps pushdown 140x10-160x10-180x7
tri kickback 25x10

I was dizzy and beat by the end. My workouts are all first thing in the morning and fasted, so i'm just burning whatever is still in bloodstream (and hopefully a bit of fat). Its normally not too bad, but this workout was around an hour and a half, way too long for no food.

Nothing to note on the chlorathoxy yet, today I applied to thighs. The amount is easily small enough to apply there, which is nice as that is some of the thinnest skin on the body

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did an hour of high intensity cardio this morning, weight was 184 precardio, lowest in over 20 years. Wore compression shorts for the first time too, they feel good just I feel odd in the gym basically wearing what looks like underwear :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did an hour of high intensity cardio this morning, weight was 184 precardio, lowest in over 20 years. Wore compression shorts for the first time too, they feel good just I feel odd in the gym basically wearing what looks like underwear :D
Nice good sh1t! :fest30:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol ya that's the kind of thing I'd still wear gym shorts over... Dunno that is wear them at all actually, don't like things too clingy down there.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good job bro, keep killin it :AR15firing:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, the PRRS people aren't kidding when they call this week Shock, it was a rough workout. Mostly rough from controlling heart rate, but also took a lot of effort to bang through

Back

Pullovers superset with wide grip pulldowns - 70x10/145x10 - 70x8-145x8
straight arm pulldown superset with reverse grip bent over row - 70x4 and knew I couldn't make it - 55x8/90x8-55x9-90x8
close grip seated pulley row dropsets - 165x8-150x8-135x7 all with minimal rest between sets

and then 30 minutes of high intensity elliptical. I've been doing pretty well so far picking working weights and staying in the rep range planned for everything through the first 2 weeks of PRRS, the straight arm pulldown is an exercise I haven't done in over a year so thats likely why I blew the original guess. Man am I wiped out right now.

Headed to pensacola later today for a business trip, specifically picked a hotel that has an agreement with the local world's gym so I have someplace halfway decent to workout during the week. When I travel for work I tend to be bored as **** anyhow so I'll likely hit the gym for 2 sessions a day, with the second being cardio only. I work onside at credit unions when I travel, and like all non-profit companies (or government jobs) they seem to think that when the bell rings at 530 the world shuts down. :D I always get a room with a fridge too, so I can pick up greek yogurt, cottage cheese, fresh fruit, etc to eat decently.

I pondered bringing a pistol or two and finding a gun range, but probably won't, working out will eat up enough time.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Didn't know you were a marksman too bro!

Def one of my favorite pastimes along with lifting, being in boy scouts and every thing growing up.... Been NRA certified for a long time as a marksman, with rifle only though...

But like you said between work n lifting it would be hard to find a good range and do some shooting

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't sure what compression shorts were, so I googled it. I had to laugh out loud when I saw this part on wiki:

They are also used as a way to keep the male genitalia in place.
They look like they're basically the same thing as sliding shorts...definitely under garments!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, the PRRS people aren't kidding when they call this week Shock, it was a rough workout. Mostly rough from controlling heart rate, but also took a lot of effort to bang through

Back

Pullovers superset with wide grip pulldowns - 70x10/145x10 - 70x8-145x8
straight arm pulldown superset with reverse grip bent over row - 70x4 and knew I couldn't make it - 55x8/90x8-55x9-90x8
close grip seated pulley row dropsets - 165x8-150x8-135x7 all with minimal rest between sets

and then 30 minutes of high intensity elliptical. I've been doing pretty well so far picking working weights and staying in the rep range planned for everything through the first 2 weeks of PRRS, the straight arm pulldown is an exercise I haven't done in over a year so thats likely why I blew the original guess. Man am I wiped out right now.

Headed to pensacola later today for a business trip, specifically picked a hotel that has an agreement with the local world's gym so I have someplace halfway decent to workout during the week. When I travel for work I tend to be bored as **** anyhow so I'll likely hit the gym for 2 sessions a day, with the second being cardio only. I work onside at credit unions when I travel, and like all non-profit companies (or government jobs) they seem to think that when the bell rings at 530 the world shuts down. :D I always get a room with a fridge too, so I can pick up greek yogurt, cottage cheese, fresh fruit, etc to eat decently.

I pondered bringing a pistol or two and finding a gun range, but probably won't, working out will eat up enough time.
Nice always good to plan ahead for things to much it easier to do well.

I say take some pistols, but Im a trigger happy kinda guy :AR15firing: If hunting season wasn't coming up I would try and go to the gun range.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The ****ty part is driving 450 miles solo :p about another 100 to go......

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im in, late, but looks like it's going good. cant wait to start mine!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm not sure if its some combination of other factors (like driving 450 miles today) but the lethargy with the 2nd dosing of chlorathoxy hit me like a bag of bricks this evening. i'm going to sleep well for sure. It might also be that i'm wayyyyy calorically low for today, i'd estimate at not much over 1200 cals for the day (but 130-140g protein)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you hit it head on with the combo of low cals and the driving. The lethargy would be pronounced with those factors, but it is definitely a lethargic cycle so far.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i blew it this morning, didn't have the energy to make it to the gym. Should be able to this evening though. basically from 530-sleep I have nothing else to do, so can take my time there. One of the pluses of driving (and making sure I had a room with a fridge) was that I brought some food items with me. So i've got greek yogurt, cottage cheese, leftover baked chicken breasts and coconut water to help. So only lunch will be iffy at all. Still I think i'm increasing my carb + overall calorie intake some the next few days, see if it helps with either the lethargy or makes more body comp difference :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Applying chlorathoxy, napalm and taking eca before dressing in a long sleeve dress shirt is not the smartest thing I've ever done. I'm boiling.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Applying chlorathoxy, napalm and taking eca before dressing in a long sleeve dress shirt is not the smartest thing I've ever done. I'm boiling.
Oh, you would like it even less if it were Eviscerate that stuff really cooks you.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Off to try out world gym pensacola. Basically fasted workout as we had lunch at 11 and its now 530

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shock week, chest/shoulders

cable crossovers superset with incline smith press - 30x10/165x10 - 30x8-165x5
incline fly superset with dips - 35x10/bwx5
machine bench drop sets - 170x4-150x5-130x3-110x4 minimal rest
seated side lateral superset with hammer shoulder press - 30x9/70x10 - 25x10/70x5
reverse fly superset with wide grip upright rows - 30x10/90x10-30x9/90x8
cable front raise dropsets 30x10-25x9-20x8 minimal rest

was a short + sweet workout, with a spectacular pump. had a ON hydrowhey + carb shake immediately post workout then drove to an organic store to buy food rather than eat out. so I had a couple of ounces of ahi tuna jerky, a GT gingerade kombucha, a cliff bar, plus a pint of arctic zero chocolate peanut butter. its great when you can enjoy eating clean :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds like an interesting routine there.... you have alink to the full program and whats the method behind it??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like an interesting routine there.... you have alink to the full program and whats the method behind it??
heres a link to the template i'm using.

http://prrsguru.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=train&action=display&thread=755

effectively its a short term periodization workout, so you cycle through a strength workout one week, a mass building high rep range the next, then a shock week which i'm less sure about why :D I was doing my 4 day split for too long so needed to change to something, and this has always sounded interesting. You can look around for more on PRRS, theres a bit of forums + stuff out there.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting routine there bud!

will look into some more, always looking to switch things up also.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think i'm already seeing a bit of a leaning out effect. Both around the stomach, as well as noticing a bit more calf/shin vascularity. Of course the Alpha T2 and ECA as well as below maintenance calories are playing their part in it, but it does seem to be accelerated from what I had seen the prior 2 weeks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sitting down for an all I can eat sushi post workout meal. Will update on workout when I am stuffed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all I can eat sushi = 4 full rolls. Pretty sweet place, Fuji restaurant in pensacola. its not a crappy buffet with half-ass rolls, its a regular sushi bar and they make you the rolls to order. I got 3 with brown rice to start with, but brown rice tast sort of overpowers some of the sushi flavors.... so i wont do that again.

shock workout for legs was every bit as shocking as I thought it would be, was hard to drive after as i'm in my car, a 6 speed manual dodge nitro. anywho

Leg extensions superset with front squats - 150x10/100x10 - 150x10/100x10 this was really the first time i've ever done front squats
leg extensions superset with machine leg press 130x10/390x9 - 130x9/370x8
lunges 45x6. was supposed to be dropset, but I almost dropped at 6 so gave up
lying leg curl superset with straight leg deadlift - 90x10/110x10-90x10/110x9 - was supposed to be hyperextensions, but the gym didn't have a GHR or any other decent way to do hypers.
single leg lying leg curls dropset - 45x8 - 30x8

well, friday will be bis/tris, and then next week i'm off to michigan again. 2 weeks of travel back to back blows goat. I'm going to have to pay to use a real gym next week, and I hope that TSA doesn't give me any **** about chlorathoxy in my luggage :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
easy i had a huge cheat meal today.. was great

did some front squats today too, lol

keep killin it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This morning was my first weigh in since Monday, at 193, so up 4. Some may be digestive tract as I ate late and a bit heavy, but still nice.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am interested to see if this kicks in any faster than regular Halodrol...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
sorry im hella late but never got an invite! subbeddddd

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am interested to see if this kicks in any faster than regular Halodrol...
I am as well..honestly I think it is kicking in faster, here's my reasoning...

Max lmg usually kicks in fast, first week, we were ask feeling typically described sides associated with max lmg within 2 days... That feeling usually doesn't subside throughout a cycle of just max lmg. Now its the end of the first week and we (ryan myself and easy-name withheld to protect the innocent,lol, actually never seen him sign a public post so I don't need to use it for him) now are all feeling quite energetic and not lethargic whatsoever.... This def leads me to believe that the Turinabol has kicked in.... Thats much faster then when taken orally.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
off day today, didn't do cardio or anything. Was a nice change of pace

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
;) growing happens on days like this... Mine is tomorrow, yeeesssssss, lol

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you have been on this cycle for 13 days, how much have you gained ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About 3 pounds, but i'm eating at the same level I was before, where I was losing 1-2lbs a week. I'm going to dial up calories a little the next week and see where it goes

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
About 3 pounds, but i'm eating at the same level I was before, where I was losing 1-2lbs a week. I'm going to dial up calories a little the next week and see where it goes
3 lbs sounds nice i bet its all lean too... it hasn't been that long and i bet your gains will be very keepable

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm definitely liking it, I look a hair leaner as well as being up a little. We'll see how i end up after another week of work travel

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You get the whole amount left in the bottle situation figured out yet?

Are your eyes just playing tricks on you?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im going to look into this. i'll contact needto today concerning this issue, and get back to y'all asap.