Start again

davidfeibol

Awards
Hello guys I have a concern; 6 months ago I went to another country , I spend 1 month there, but before that vacation I used to have 10 more pounds of mass, after I came back to the US I notice that those 10 pounds I gained with a lot of work in 6 months were gone.

So my concern is I want to start again with exercises for gain muscle , but this time I want something different and effective, I used to split my workout during the week in 4 group of muscles (Legs, biceps/triceps/forearms , back/abs and shoulders/pecs) so now I was reading a blog on Internet and it says, do lower body one day, rest 48 hrs and then do upper body and rest another 48 hrs. I don't know what to do, Can someone please help me??

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
You can do whatever you prefer and whatever you find works for you. There are a TON of mass-building workouts on **********************, bodybuilding.com, tigerfitness.com and many others. I have never heard of doing a workout and then resting for 48 hours before doing another one. In that case I would do upper body one day, the next day do lower body, and then take a rest day and do upper body again and lower body again and take the next couple of days off. Then repeat that cycle. However, you could just do a 4 or 5 day split like you were doing before and get great results as long as your diet and nutrition are on point.

At the end of the day it all comes down to what you enjoy and what works for you. There is no "magical" workout