Work out tips - AnabolicMinds.com

Work out tips

1. New Member

Work out tips

Im 6 ft tall 192 pounds. I have been eating unhealthy lately and drinking a lot of pop. I need to get back on track. I use to be slim/skinny looking. Any suggestions of a diet or workout plan. I want to start slowly because I haven't worked out in like year and a half. I just want a lean toned body. Do not want a body building body. I uploaded pics of what I want to look like. And what I look like.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by emiller41 View Post
    I just want a lean toned body. Do not want a body building body. I uploaded pics of what I want to look like. And what I look like.
    It looks as if what you are after, is a leaner midsection, (pics show all abs) and will most likely come first and foremost, from cutting calories and trimming overall BF. Whether or not you want a BB'er look, the guys in those pics most likely do BBing work, as it is a pretty broad area of working. (At least upper body from what I can see) You just don't gain much mass doing a BB routine, especially if you are more apt to be thin in the first place, and especially if you keep the calories low.
    The question more will be, what are you willing to do, work at or make certain healthier lifestyle changes, (since you say you eat pretty poorly!?) to get that lean of a look and in better shape?
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBlack View Post

It looks as if what you are after, is a leaner midsection, (pics show all abs) and will most likely come first and foremost, from cutting calories and trimming overall BF. Whether or not you want a BB'er look, the guys in those pics most likely do BBing work, as it is a pretty broad area of working. (At least upper body from what I can see) You just don't gain much mass doing a BB routine, especially if you are more apt to be thin in the first place, and especially if you keep the calories low.
    The question more will be, what are you willing to do, work at or make certain healthier lifestyle changes, (since you say you eat pretty poorly!?) to get that lean of a look and in better shape?
    Agreed^ these guys have been "bodybuilding" you will have to cut down on your BF to have this body. When you get there you may decide you want to bulk up a little to really have nice definition. Clean your diet up first.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by seowiz View Post
    I understand what you actually want to get. Well I would say in this case cardio is the best option for you. But that's not mean you have do this continuously. A great way to start is to warm up then do 30 second all out bursts followed by 90 seconds at a regular pace. Try this it would be effective for you.
    You don't get a body like that with just cardio
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by emiller41 View Post
    I want to start slowly because I haven't worked out in like year and a half. I just want a lean toned body. Do not want a body building body. I uploaded pics of what I want to look like. And what I look like.
    -Drop the soda completely - it's a lot easier to do if you do some research on what it does to your insides (dark sodas are the worst)
    -15-30 minutes - cardio of choice (running, elyptical, etc.)
    -15-30 minutes of sauna
    -eat fruits and vegetables in all of your meals
    -1 gallon of water per day to flush out your system. Do this for 2 weeks. This will flush your body, and get it prepared for the training routine of your choice afterwards. The hardest part is forcing yourself to be persistent and make this a part of your life.
    Good luck!
  6. New Member

I have to share few tips,which really helpful for you.

1. Get free of taking Junk food and take a weight reduction diet.
    2. Drink plenty of water.
    3. Lesser you’re Calorie Usage with no deficiency.
    4. You would like to start exercising frequently.
    5. Take sleep properly-Apply a very good night sleep.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  62 lbs.

thanks for sharing this valuable tips
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  80 lbs.

Hi..!
    First of you should make a proper diet plan ,you can easily achieve your goal but a little effort is required for that , do exercise at least for two hours daily and go for morning walk, green tea is also very helpful for you . And avoid from soda bottles.
    lakecountybootcamps
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  170 lbs.

Do a search for diet, cutting, and bulking to start learning how eating affects your body. Definitely cut out the junk food and soda and that will definitely help. It looks like you are also holding quite a bit of water weight. Cutting out the soda, lowering sodium intake a little bit, and increasing your water intake will definitely help with that. It is counter-intuitive, but the more hydrated you are, the less water your body will retain (so don't sit in the sauna).

To have a body like that you will need to put on a little bit of muscle. If you get your diet in check and start lifting with a whole body routine, you should be able to put on a little bit of muscle even while losing weight. Gaining and losing weight is 90% diet so start reading up on that.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 09:12 AM
  2. post work out therapy and prohormone ?
    By rbbm81 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2003, 09:54 PM
  3. working out at home
    By Homerjay in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-06-2003, 10:01 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 11:27 PM
  5. Muscle pain and working out
    By windwords7 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7