Molecular Nutrition's MEGA Testing Stacking Thread

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Drum roll......

Ladies and gentleman. Molecular Nutrition is proud to announce a new, never seen before, stacking log. Yeah, you've read it right! Testers who apply will have the choice between 4 different X Factor stacks designed and sponsored by our fellow board sponsors and us of course.

The best log(s) will win some MN freebies. This is a surprise, so the future loggers, keep that in mind!

Here are the available stacks:

X Factor + PSlin: 3 testers

Huge pumps are to be expected with this amazing stack. Just beware!

X Factor + Drive: 3 testers

Applied Nutriceuticals is proud to offer this one of a kind supplement, stacked with our prestigious well known muscle builder. This looks very promising.

X Factor + ActivAte Extreme: 3 testers

No one can forget about the success of this stack. This stack has flooded the boards it was so successful! Designer Supplements is now proud to announce it's new anabolic, ActivAte Extreme!

JUST ADDED X Factor + Mass FX: 3 testers

We have seen Haiz's log. It was very successful, but let's see what this stack can do to you!

X Factor + Poseidon: 3 testers

The ultimate wellness and mass building stack! We expect great energy with this stack as well as enhanced recovery! Poseidon is gaining a lot of popularity because of all it's positive effects. Just wait until it is stacked with X Factor!

CONDITIONS

Members have to log on 2 forums including anabolicminds.com. You must not be logging at the same time someone else's product(s)

Members will have to provide some before and after pictures.

Testers will be chosen in approximately 3 weeks from now :)

APPLY

Height

Weight

Approximate bf%

Current training routine

Diet macros

What supps have you used in the past

What supps you are using

Goals

HAVE FUN!

Last edited:
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow this is an amazing oppurtunity!! im def applyin for this

Age 18

Height 5'8"

Weight 175lbs

Approximate bf% around the 12%

Current training routine: Right now im on a two day split working chest, tris and shoulders on one day with legs and back and bis on the other(i can go more in depth on specified rep schemes and exercises if needed)

Diet macros rite now im on a carb cycling diet with around 150 on off days and med days about 300-350 grams of carbs and 400+ on the high day of the week...around 100 grams of fat and around 275-300 grams of protein

What supps have you used in the past: Well i dont usually stray very far from the basics and still seem to have good results...ive used all the basics(creatine mono, some cee, and protein) and have also used bulk beta alanine, the other non bulk like products i have used are CL Glycergrow and PW, Gaspari Size on, MAN clout, Scivation Xtend, USP Labs cissus and AP, and just started a bottle of Designer Supps Activate Xtreme

What supps you are using-Right now im using Creatine Mono, DS AX, and ups labs AP

Goals: My short time goal is to reach around 190 before i cut again

Id love this opportunity and would be able to log here, bb.com, and discountanabolics.com if needed and would love either to stack XF+drive, any of the others would be a wonderful opportunity tho

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established

Height: 6'

Weight: 195

Approximate bf%: 10-12%

Current training routine:
Tues- Chest/Tri's
Thurs- Back Bi's
Friday Shoulders/Traps, sometimes hit tri's again
Sunday- Legs and sometimes hit bi's again

Diet macros: I'm currently eating about a 18/42/40 or very close to it. Some days higher on the proteins and carbs. My diet is pretty clean and a most of my diet comes from whole foods.

What supps have you used in the past: Too many to list..Yellow Gold, Alpha Drive, Activate, Cissus, multi, numberous PWO supps, RPM, Neovar, many more, etc..

What supps you are using: ON Whey, Yellow Gold(Wouldn't mind switching this out for pslin), bulk cissus, now multi, WMS, primal n02.

Goals: Hit a solid 200lbs by the time I go to the Dominican in December. Hopefully lower my bodyfat a bit too while adding muscle and strength.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang, another case of bad timing. Ah well, hopefully there will be some fun logging opportunities around christmas :)

bbgolfer

Awards

Height: 5'8

Weight: 145(just got done cutting)

Approximate bf%: 14%

chest/tris, back/bis, legs/shoulders

Diet macros: I will be bulking so.. 2500-3000 cals 40/40/10 Really clean foods...lean meats and fish, only whole wheat and grains, oats, skim milk etc etc

What supps have you used in the past: Ive used a bunch of creatine/ergogenic products, bulk powders such as beta alanine, lecuine, taurine, DLPA, glucuronolactone...anabolic pump, P-Slin, MassFX etc...

What supps you are using:
currently I am only using P-Slin (10 day review), Storm, protein powders, a BCAA mix and carbs (dex).

Goals:
My current goal is to do a pretty solid body recomp. I just finished "cutting" but I realized I don't really have enough muscle mass to do a cut very efficiently. I started my cut at about 170 and I am now at about 145 with VERY MINIMAL strength loss, so I am hoping to get to around 160 with very minimal fat gain if not some fat loss. My ultimate goal is to be around 180 at 8-9% BF

EDIt: I would be logging this here and at BB.com...I haven't been here TOO long, but Ive been on BB.com since 2004.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5'7

Weight
: 178

Approximate bf%:14.5

Can be found here

Workouts center around 1 lift each day, doing heavy singles or triples. Then support lifts with higher reps.

Diet macros:
fat/carbs/protein are usually close to evenly split. I consciously try to eat a protein source with a healthy meal every 2-3 hours, the way the macros break out of that I generally try not to worry about, so I don't log my diet very often anymore.

What supps have you used in the past:
poseidon, rpm, kreaceps XS, cordygen5, ragnarok, creatine mono and gluconate, mass pump stack, bcaas, retain, incarnate

ragnarok, poseidon, whey, fish oil, resveratrol, miracle greens, NOW adam, bulk cissus

Goals
1. Continue recomp: lose another 2% BF. Weight can continue to stay about the same.

2. Get strong: current 2 month goal is +40lbs on my 10RM on overhead squats and +40lbs on my 1 RM bench.

Goals are an evolution of my previous log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/70487-rpm-kreaceps-xs.html

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Dang, another case of bad timing. Ah well, hopefully there will be some fun logging opportunities around christmas :)

bad timing indeed. Im about to pounce on someone for that x-factor and drive combo >:[

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Doh!! timing sux for me as well .... two weeks of XF already and doing Activate Extreme+Ebol for the last part .... can I apply anyway? :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Doh!! timing sux for me as well .... two weeks of XF already and doing Activate Extreme+Ebol for the last part .... can I apply anyway? :D
indeed. how about I throw in my application anyway :D

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards

Weight: 187

(max ot routine, with dropsets and an 8-12 rep range)

mondays
chest shoulders triceps
incline bench 5 sets (all drop sets) not including warm up sets.
bench press 5 sets (drop sets)
dips 3 sets

lateral raises 3 sets
front raises 3 sets
miltary press 2 sets

tricep kickbacks 2 sets
rope pulldowns 2 sets

wednesdays
back biceps forearms
pull ups 3 sets
lat pulldowns 3 sets
close grip lat pull downs 3 sets
dumbell rows 2 sets
bent over rows 2 sets

alternating bicep curls 3 sets
ex bar curls 3 sets

wrist curls 2 sets
reverse barbell curls 2 sets

friday
legs
squats 4 sets (drop sets)
leg press 2 sets
leg curls 2 sets

abs
crunches 3 sets
leg raises 2 sets

Diet macros:I am on a bulk diet so my calories will stay at around 4200 calories.
Generally the diet is very clean.

meal 1:2 cups oats with 1 scoop ON whey
meal 2: Muscle Milk 2 RTDS
Meal 3: school food and homemade weightgainer (oats, bananas, natty peanut butter, 2 scoops ON whey)
Meal 4:2 cup Rice with Tuna
meal 5:2 cups oats with a can of tuna
Meal 6:3 scoops ON whey
meal 7:cottage cheese

Jungle warefare, Anabolic Pump, X factor, Green Magnitude, Creatine, Whey
What supps you are using: i am only using creatine and protien right now.

Goals: my goal is to get to around 195 lbs and come out with a lil less bodyfat then i currently have
I also hope to be able to cover up my weak spots (delts, chest, and lats)

I am a senior member at Bulk nutrition forums so i will be able to post alot over here, and i am not a noob haha.

This is my log of bulkfest contest at bulk nutrition that i won.
1Fast400 Forums -> Opfor101s bulkfest journal

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
BONUS:

The best log(s) will win some MN freebies. This is a surprise, so the future loggers, keep that in mind!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I dont know if Ill be able to start when everyone else starts but Ill throw in my application anyway. I leave detailed logs so I guess that might be a plus for a late starter.You can check out my log here. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/73640-cellardudes-sponsored-white.html Im currently logging for Controlled Labs currently so if choosen Ill start late. considering how loggers will be picked 3 weeks from now, and not all people will get there goods until maybe week 4, Ill be 3 weeks behind but i promise to keep the best log of all :)

Height: 6'0

Weight: 190

Approximate bf% 12% or so

My current training routine looks like this as of now. It is just a model however, Slight changes will occur depending on day/mood and such.

Monday
Back/Bi/Forearm

Back

Lat Pull Down 3 Sets
Dumbbell Rows 3 Sets
Dead Lifts 2 Sets
Pull Ups 2 sets

Biceps

Alternating Dumbbell curls 3 sets
Concentration Curl 3 sets
Preacher Curls (machine) 2 sets

Forearms

Barbell Wrist Curls 2 sets
Dumbbell Wrist Curls 2 Sets

Tuesday
Rest

Wednesday
Chest/Triceps/Calf

Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press 3 Sets
Incline Barbell Bench Press 3 Sets
Incline Dumbbell Pench Press 2 Sets

Tri

Tri Pushdowns 3 Sets
Dumbbell Overhead Extensions 3 Sets
Dips 2 Sets

Calf

Standing Calve Raises 3 Sets
Seated Donkey Calve Raises 3 Sets

Thursday
Rest

Friday
Legs/Abs/Shoulders

Legs

Squats 3 Sets
Leg Press 4 Sets

Abs

Incline Crunch (weights) 3 sets
Double Crunch (Machines with weights) 3 sets

Shoulders

Seated Dumbbell Press 3 Sets
Standing Dumbbell Side Raises 3 Sets
Wide Grip Barbell Upright Rows 2 Sets

Sat & Sun
Rest

Diet macros: My diet looks like this however its subject to change. This is just a model of what I usually eat. Im not exactly sure how many calories, as I just eat like crazy to be honest with you. I keep all my food clean

Meal 1: 4 egg whites 2 whole eggs, 1/4th pound of deli cut lean turkey shreded up, 1 Cup Oats, 1 Cup Milk With 3 tbsp Honey

Meal 2: Half chicken with white rice

Meal 3: Natty Pb With 2 Slices of whole grain bread or Lean Turkey burger with 2 slices of whole grain.

Workout

Meal 4: Nature's Best Whey W Dextrose

Meal 5: Whatever parents cook. Usually tons of meat either chicken,steak,beef,pork, or fish (sometimes more than one meat is available) with tons of veggies and rice.

meal 6: 4 tbsp natty pb ( power pb a.k.a protien pb) with cottage cheese

Green Magnitude and White Flood (Currently logging) Dextrose, Anabolic Pump, Leviathan, Nature's Best Whey

What supps you are using

Green Magnitude, White Flood, Dextrose, Nature's Best Whey

Goals

My short term goal is to reach 200. Since about a month ago Ive gained 7 pounds of pretty decent mass. I want to reach 200 pounds as a short term goal.

My long term goal is to reach 200 pounds with 10% body fat. It will be a long and rough ride but Ill get there eventually.

note*I would like to test Drive and X-Factor the most. Thanks!

Good luck to all other applicants!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
BONUS:

damn it just keeps getting better and better. :cheers:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
IM in 1000%, just leaving now, but will put up an application late tonight!!!

BigBenchKinc

Awards

Height: 5’9

Weight: 258

Approximate bf%: 25

Current training routine: Powerlifting routine:

Mon=Heavy bench, I work up to a to a heavy triple or single then I use boards for heavier weight. I do heavy triceps, shoulders and back.

Tue= Heavy squat, deadlift (every other week), leg extensions and curls, abs.

Thur= Speed bench, I do 6-9 sets of 3 reps. I will vary straight weight, floor press and bands. High rep tricep exercise with light weight.

Fri= Light legs, I will do box squats, safety bar squats, leg press along with light ext and curls w/ abs.

Diet macros: I have tried to watch my diet lately. I am keeping my carbs down and high protein, I usually don’t watch fat intake.

What supps have you used in the past: T-Bomb, creatine, glutamine, Red Line, M-1T, Andro 6, RPM, Protein, Anabolic Pump, Para Deca, Size On, Jungle Warfare, Bad Ass Mass, ECA stack, Hydroxy Cut. Probally missed few!!!

What supps you are using: ALRI creatine, protein

Goals: I have competed in power lifting meets for years and I would like to improve my bench (current 512 bench on Europa Show on 08/11/2007). My wife and I are expecting our first child in November, but she is on bed rest until then and she can’t work. I have sold all of my power lifting equipment and I want to work on my raw strength. I think this contest is a great opportunity for me, because we are strapped for cash. I will log on any board you want and I will post before and after pics. I could also include videos of lifts. I would like to log X Factor and Drive, but I will not argue if I am choosen for a different stack. Thanks

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
C'mon guys, hurry up and start applying!!!

(Molecular rep here... need to update my damn signature!!!!!!) :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OOOOOOOO, Pick Me, Pick Me!!!!!! how about a strictly Double Dose XFactor, 2 bottles of XFactor, just for my post cycle therapy of double Dosing Epithin-E!!!!!!! I could also do the ActiveTE....

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 214lb
Approximate bf%: 14-18?? Havn't taken it in a while, and have gained some due to moving and stress!
Current training routine: Lifting Heavy! 4-6 reps

Diet macros: 40/40/20 p/f/c
What supps have you used in the past: Everything!

What supps you are using: Right now, Epithin-E and Reset-AD

Goals: Come off of Double Dosing Epithin-E and do some seriouse post cycle therapy to keep on gaining mass!
Let's Do This!!!:cheers:

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Might as well throw my hat in the mix...

Height: 6'4

Weight: 224

Approximate bf%: 11%

Mon - Chest (4x 8-10)
Tues - Back (4x 8-10)
Thurs - Shoulders/Legs (4x 8-10)
Fri - Bi/Tri (4x 8-10)...alternate weekly with Massive SuperSet Session

Diet macros: I generally don't log my diet but maintain a static eating habit. 3-3500 cals and try to stick close to 40/40/20.

What supps have you used in the past: JW/BAM/Restore (logged @AM), PowerFull, AP, TNA, CissusRx, ActivaTe, Rebound Reloaded, Poseidon, GreenMAG, NOW Taurine, Fish Oil, Biotest, Xtend...the list goes on...

What supps you are using: Currently None...not even a creatine.

Goals: Get back on track in the gym, first and foremost. I'd also like to gain close to 5 pounds while maintaining current BF%.

Thanks for your consideration MN!
EZE

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5'9 and a half..hahah

Weight: 175 (slacking boys, was up to 185 last month)

Approximate bf%: 30%?.lol...naw closer to 11%

Current training routine: chest,tri back/bis, legs/ abs, shoulders/calves
been mixing things up lately though

Diet macros: 3000 -3300 cal High protein, mod carb, low fat

What supps have you used in the past: what havent I used.
What supps you are using: currently Incarnate, RPM, Incarnate, Poseidon, bcaa's

Goals: Gain some lean muscle while continuing to improve strength. X-factor + Drive will be perfect. Ive tried Drive on its own, so love to see what X-factor can add to it
** want to get to 185 and 7-8%

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
APPLY

Age 25

Height 6ft

Weight 209ish

Approximate bf% 10-15? got pics

Current training routine DC checkout my logs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/70102-phera-epi-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/56790-nycste-tests-alris.html#post686595
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/56789-nycste-workout-log.html#post686579

Diet macros
-dont have numbers diet is pretty good
-diet good enuff to gain 40lbs this past year (recovery weight)

Milk Thistle
Liv 52
Fish Oil
Hawthorne Berry
Red Yeast Rice
dandelion root
artichoke Extract
NAC
Cissus
Multi
Grape Seed Extract
epistane
melatonin
CL purple wrath
CL green magnitude
SCI xtend
GD diesel test hardcore
AX pheraplex
IBE epistane
CL glcyergrow
several NO products
Blast cycle (free)
PUmp tech (free)
alri restore
alri jungle warfare
alri badassmass

What supps you are using
Milk Thistle
Liv 52
Fish Oil
Hawthorne Berry
Red Yeast Rice
dandelion root
artichoke Extract
NAC
Cissus
Multi
Grape Seed Extract
epistane
melatonin
CL purple wrath
CL green magnitude
SCI xtend
GD diesel test hardcore

Goals
- get bigger while slowly getting stronger. size is most important and looking good in mirror.
- maintain my gains from my current past cycle pheraplex epistane
-Currently taking Serm torem and Diesel test hardcore for another 4 weeks or so and know that your not chosing testers for 3weeks or so and by time i get products thats 4weeks so everything should workout fine in timing and hope this is not considered a problem.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'10"

Weight: 175

Approximate bf%: 8-10% (Abs starting to show pretty good)

Day 1: Chest
Day 2: Back
Day 3: Tris/Bis
Day 4: Legs/Shoulders
Day 5: Off
Repeat
(I know it's a little different because I don't follow the days of the week, but the gains how been coming good and consistent)

Diet macros: I don't count, but everything is healthy and pretty much pre-planned. Lean meats, egg whites, veggies, oats, and fruits.

What supps have you used in the past: Almost any preworkout energy supplement you can think of. Besides that nothing really other than what I'm taking now, been to young.

What supps you are using: Multi, Fish Oil, Protein, BCAAs, RPM, Poseidon, and Reset AD.

Goals:
Short term: A lean bulk. Gain as much muscle as possible with gaining excess fat.
Long term: Reach 200 pounds with a bodyfat percentage less than 10%

Pictures won't be a problem. Measurements will also be given. I would love to be chosen and would love to run any of the stacks.

opfor101

opfor101

Banned
Awards

Weight: 187

(max ot routine, with dropsets and an 8-12 rep range)

mondays
chest shoulders triceps
incline bench 5 sets (all drop sets) not including warm up sets.
bench press 5 sets (drop sets)
dips 3 sets

lateral raises 3 sets
front raises 3 sets
miltary press 2 sets

tricep kickbacks 2 sets
rope pulldowns 2 sets

wednesdays
back biceps forearms
pull ups 3 sets
lat pulldowns 3 sets
close grip lat pull downs 3 sets
dumbell rows 2 sets
bent over rows 2 sets

alternating bicep curls 3 sets
ex bar curls 3 sets

wrist curls 2 sets
reverse barbell curls 2 sets

friday
legs
squats 4 sets (drop sets)
leg press 2 sets
leg curls 2 sets

abs
crunches 3 sets
leg raises 2 sets

Diet macros:I am on a bulk diet so my calories will stay at around 4200 calories.
Generally the diet is very clean.

meal 1:2 cups oats with 1 scoop ON whey
meal 2: Muscle Milk 2 RTDS
Meal 3: school food and homemade weightgainer (oats, bananas, natty peanut butter, 2 scoops ON whey)
Meal 4:2 cup Rice with Tuna
meal 5:2 cups oats with a can of tuna
Meal 6:3 scoops ON whey
meal 7:cottage cheese

Jungle warefare, Anabolic Pump, X factor, Green Magnitude, Creatine, Whey
What supps you are using: i am only using creatine and protien right now.

Goals: my goal is to get to around 195 lbs and come out with a lil less bodyfat then i currently have
I also hope to be able to cover up my weak spots (delts, chest, and lats)

I am a senior member at Bulk nutrition forums so i will be able to post alot over here, and i am not a noob haha.
i have even participated in the annual bulkfest competition at bulk nutrition and won first place this year.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Age-23

Height-5'10"

Weight-177

Approximate bf%-11%

Current training routine
3 Day Split focused on strength

Monday
Flat BP or Dips
BB Rows
Incline or Flat DB Press
Pull-Ups or Pulldowns
Rear Delt work
Core
MMA training

Tuesday
Brazilain Jiu-Jitsu
Conditioning Drills

Wednesday
Deadlifts or Cleans
Front Squats
Walking or Reverse Lunges
Glute-Ham Raises
Grip work

Thursday
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Conditioning Drills

Friday
Dynamic Flat BP or Dips
One-Arm Rows
Hammer Curls
Anterior/Medial Delt work
Tricep work
Cardio

Saturday
Conditioning

Diet macros-50/35/15 c/p/f

Anagen
Fenotest
Activate (original and extreme)
Poseidon
JW/Pro-Anabol
DCP
BCAAs
Incarnate
Leviathin
Cissus
RPM
KRALA
AP

What supps you are using
EvoPro
RPM
WMS

Goals-recomp to 180 with 8-9% BF

I would prefer to test the XF/AX or XF/Poseidon, but wouldn't mind any of them.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX + X Factor will be available for 3 testers :cheers:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice...Definetly feeling Drive + X-Factor...

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5'10

Weight: 195

Approximate bf%: 12%

Current training routine: Varies, high volume lower weight due to injuries. Weights 3-4 times a week, cardio 4 days a week

Diet macros: 300-350g of protein, 200-250g of carbs (I'm very carb sensitive) and 100g fat. Diet stays pretty clean year round.

What supps have you used in the past: Hyperdrol, Dieseltest, BAM, Powefull, AP, T-Drive, greenmag, rapidcuts, cytolean, leviathan, NOshotgun, thyrotabs, 11-oxo, various methyl PH's just off the top of my head. The list goes on.

What supps you are using: P-slin and green mag, JW and 7-keto on the way but I can hold off. Whey blend and multi.

Goals: Recomp, add muscle while either loosing fat or zero fat gained at all.
I'd love to run P-slin, XF and drive!

Here's a link to a previous log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/54890-i-bleed-purple.html

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Great info guys...keep 'em coming!

Workin

jaymdubbs

jaymdubbs

Awards

Height: 6'1

Weight: 184

Approximate bf%: ~7

Workout 1 - Chest/Tris
flat bench, incline, decline, fly press, tri - bar, skull crusher, cable extensions, behind the back rope extenstions, dips

Workout 2 - Back/Bis
wide lat pull-down, close grip pull down, straight arm pull down, cable/machine rows, bent over barbell row, stiff leg deadlift, single arm hammer curl, machine curl, reverse curl, high cable pulley curl

Workout 3 - Shoulders/Legs
military press, arnold press, front raises, side raises, reverse pec dec, shrugs, calf raises, squat, leg press, leg ext, leg curl

I usually run 2 on, 1 off , 3 on , 2 off, etc etc depending on my work schedule and when i spend time with the GF

I am not currently training for a fight (I am a MMAer), so my cardio routine is usually 2 miles after weight training.

My MMA routine is roughly 3 times a week 1-1.5 hrs, a mixture of stand up and grappling

Diet macros ~
Cals - 2800
carbs 225g = 900 cals
Fat 100g = 900 cals
Protein 375g = 1200 cals

EC stack, YC stack, NO xplode, ON whey, Nitro T3, CL Green Bulge, CL White Blood, CL Blue Up, CL Red Acid Gen 1 and 2, CL Yellow Neuphoria, CL Black Hole, CL Purple Wraath, CL Glycergrow, CL White Flood, CL Green Mag, CL Orange Triad, CL Sesaglow, Primaforce Thermal Rage, Primaforce Substance WPI, Primaforce Yohimbine HCL, Thermolife Zappetite, Thermolife Dicana, Dymatize Xpand, Dymatize Mega Shake, Dymatize Elite Whey, Dymatize Z-Force, Syntrax Matrix, Syntrax R, Cytosport Muscle Milk, Cytosprot COmplete Whey, Cytosport Fast Twitch, San Tight, San Shredded, San Fierce, San V12, San Vault, San Thyrocuts, ALRI Jungle Warfare, ALRI Bad Ass Mass, ALRI Pro Anabol, Anabolic Xtreme Hyperdrol x2, Anabolic Xtreme Mass FX, Anabolix Xtreme Stimulant X, DS Activate, DS Glucophase XR, DS Basic Cuts, Ergopharm 6 oxo, Ergopharm 6 oxo extreme, Ergopharm 11 oxo, Ergopharm GF Pro, Gaspari Superpump, Gaspari Thyrotabs, GAT Jet Fuel, Instone Lean Fire v2, Instone Sesanol, iSatori H-Blocker, iSatori 3xl, MAN Scorch, Man Vaporize, Millenium Sports Ragnarok, Molecular Nutrition x-factor, Nutrabolics Isobolic, Scivation Anagen, Scivation Xtend, Scivation Vasocharge, Scivation Lipid FX, Scivation Dialene 4, Scivation Sesamin, USP Labs super cissus, USP Labs Anabolic Pump

Finishing up AX Mass FX and hyperdrol. Just about to start ALRI JW, BM and PA along with dialene 4, lipid fx, sesamin, thyrotabs, but if i get selected i will postpone obviously.

GF Pro, Dymatize elite whey

Goals- retain strength/mass while running below maintenance cals to see how low i can cut weight to find out the best weight to fight at.

I had excellent results last summer when i ran an anagen and MN xfactor stack last summer.

X-factor and pslin would be awesome, but ill take anything im selected for. I am new to anabolic minds, but i have extensive logs up at bb.com , inquire within!!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX + X Factor will be available for 3 testers :cheers:

X Factor + PSlin: 3 testers

Huge pumps are to be expected with this amazing stack. Just beware!

X Factor + Drive: 3 testers

Applied Nutriceuticals is proud to offer this one of a kind supplement, stacked with our prestigious well known muscle builder. This looks very promising.

X Factor + ActivAte Extreme: 3 testers

No one can forget about the success of this stack. This stack has flooded the boards it was so successful! Designer Supplements is now proud to announce it's new anabolic, ActivAte Extreme!

JUST ADDED X Factor + Mass FX: 3 testers

We have seen Haiz's log. It was very successful, but let's see what this stack can do to you!

X Factor + Poseidon: 3 testers

HUMMM...

love to see 3 products put together in a few combonations.

and would love to see 3 lucky memebers get like all of them or something?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Age 23

Height 5ft5

Weight 133

Approximate bf% 8.9 exact

Current training routine MAX-OT Routine

Diet macros

What supps have you used in the past CEE. x factor (1 bottle) no2 pretty much every pre work out no2 product creatine Kry alkalyn protein vitamins.

What supps you are using currently incarnate, rest ad and protein, vitamins.

Goals Life time goal is to get to 180 lbs. Current goal is to gain more muscle and size.

HAVE FUN!

I can easily get before and after shots now with a digital camera.

ID love to do the 1st one. My current cycle is just rapping up with 4 more weeks to go. I too can log on 3 different forums.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about a Xfactor Leviathon for the cutters!!! Cmon PAL John!!!!!

krogtaar

Awards
Age 22
Height 6'2"
Weight 215
Approximate bf% 12-13%

Current training routine: 4 day split, legs-abs-back, chest-tris, back-bis, shoulders-calves. HIIT for 20 min or so on leg and back days, cardio on other days if i fell like it. take 5th day off once in a while. all lifts focus on 6-8 reps of heavy compound lifts for ~10 sets per muscle group plus a few sets of iso lifts at 10-15 reps

Diet macros carb cycle while cutting: p-c-f = (40-5-55) or (40-40-20) alternating. while bulking i just eat everything in sight, probly about 40-40-20. mostly oats, eggs, eef, chicken, fish, natty pb, cheese, and loads of random veggies

What supps have you used in the past: xfactor(had great results, but had trouble sleeping. have since started taking ZMA and suspect this will fix sleep while on XF), activate(ok results), anabolic pump(ok results at 2 caps per day), ebol(meh), act extreme + 6oxo (great results) about every whey, creatine, bcaa, BA, CM, casein, multi, fish oil, sesamin, GMS, E/C, alcar, r ala, cla,

What supps you are using
whey, creatine, bcaa, BA, CM, casein, multi, fish oil, sesamin

Goals
strength increases(been cutting forever) weight i dont really care, and will adjust based on strength increases. also increase speed and vertical jump. a little more ab definition would be nice too.

I frequent here and bb.com(lol at 8 posts here)

Edit: while im in a MN thread, do you guys know or have theories on the specific prostaglandin or pathway behind why AA helps build muscle tissue? or is it as simple as COX-2 generally causing inflammation, which leads to the body increasing the repair of inflamed tissue?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jjohn, what would be the latest someone could start the log? I know you said you won't be selecting for 3 weeks, but I wouldn't be able to start anything till Oct 22nd (that would be when the Palo Alto Labs transformation contest ends).

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
jjohn, what would be the latest someone could start the log? I know you said you won't be selecting for 3 weeks, but I wouldn't be able to start anything till Oct 22nd (that would be when the Palo Alto Labs transformation contest ends).
That's a little late, but we have some more surprises coming, including the new volumizer. I'll keep you up to date with this :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
HUMMM...

love to see 3 products put together in a few combonations.

and would love to see 3 lucky memebers get like all of them or something?
Maybe next time my friend, we have 15 cycles to send out already. But if the logs look great, I'll work for some more freebies for you guys :head:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a little late, but we have some more surprises coming, including the new volumizer. I'll keep you up to date with this :)
Cool, thanks! I'll just plan on starting my cycle then, and using the x-factor I've already bought during PCT as per my original plan. Of course, who knows what will crop up between now + then..

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Maybe next time my friend, we have 15 cycles to send out already. But if the logs look great, I'll work for some more freebies for you guys :head:
very cool im a great guinipig

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
CONDITIONS

Members have to log on 2 forums including anabolicminds.com. You must not be logging at the same time someone else's product(s)I'll do at least 3 and my other log is almost done.

Members will have to provide some before and after pictures.sure

Testers will be chosen in approximately 3 weeks from now

Height: 6'1

Weight: 228

Approximate bf%: 10.7

Current training routine: I train for MMA about 5 times per week. My training style changes a lot. I train off of instinct mostly. Im very aware of how my body reacts to different styles. I've done DC, HIT, High-Volume and currently, its a mix of high intensity and high volume. I wont be listing my planned workouts as they change so frequently, but I will be listing each workout I have and feelings on each exercise.

Diet macros:
Training Days
9AM: 10liquid whites, 1scoop WPI, 2 cups water, 1 cup slow oats
10:50AM: (Preworkout) 2scoops WPI, 1cup slow oats, 30gs of WMS(about 80gs of carbs is what I need for my PSLIN), 2cups water
11AM-130PM: drinking 1gallon of water with 3scoops of PurpleWrath
1:45PM: (Postworkout) 2scoops Vitargo(80gs), 2scoopsWPI, 2cups water, 15gs of BCAAs
4PM: 10oz grilled chicken(chopped in tiny pieces), .5cup blackbeans, 1 cup of wholewheat pasta, low sugar pasta sauce(I throw all of it in a bowl, mash it up, and enjoy)
6PM: 1/2lb 93/7 lean beef(chopped), 1 cup brownrice, lowfatcheese, a little texas pete(again, all mixed up in a bowl, heat, and enjoy)
8PM: 10oz grilled chicken(or flanksteak), handful of lowsalt cashews
10PM: 3scoops MuscleMilk, 2 servings (10gsFiber) Pysilliumseedhusks, 2cups of Carbcountdown FF Dairy Beverage

Nontraining Days
9AM: 10liquid whites, 1scoop WPI, 2cups water, 1.5cups of Oats(again 75gs w/ my PSLIN)
11AM: 10oz grilled chicken w/4 pieces of wholegrain bread
2PM: 2scoops WPI with water
4PM: 1/2lb 93/7 lean beef(might add in some carbs here if I dont feel Im bulking enough and my fatgain is low)
6PM: 2scoops WPI with water
8PM: 10oz grilled chicken, handful of lowsalt cashews
10PM: 3scoops MuscleMilk, 1 serving (5gsFiber) Pysilliumseedhusks, 2cups of Carbcountdown FF Dairy Beverage

Basically, I will be using a highcarb approach on workout days and about 1/3 that amount on non/workout days. Im carbsensitive, so I like to keep in low on non/wo days.

What supps have you used in the past: There's really not many things that I havent used. I've done cycles of every designer/ph product both past and present. Im a rep for AN. I have my own GNC. Ive done like 15 sponsored logs. The only thing on the list above that I have yet to try is ActivateXtreme(used original several times). Im down for whatever you guys want me test. Every one of those stacks will be killer.

STAPLE SUPPLEMENTS
(These are the supp's that I pretty much take yearround and a few that I have just for post cycle therapy support)
9 caps of fish oils
9 caps of CLA
800ius of VitE
2000mg of VitC
Wholefood Multi
AcaiJuice(antioxidants)
fruit/vegetable powder
Purple Wrath(3-5 servings per day)
GABA/Melatonin(as needed for sleep)
Cycle Support (1 serving per day)
Sam-E(800mgs per day)
Osteobolin-C(joint support)
ON's Gold Standard Whey Hydrolsolate(etc...)
MuscleMilk

Post Cycle Therapy PRODUCTS
(Again, Im almost done with my p c t)
Torem- 120/60/60/30
ATD- 1/2/3/3
Retain2.0- 5/4/3/2/2/1
Drive- 4 caps per day
RPM- 4caps preworkout only
AP/Pslin- 3/1

Goals:
ShortTerm
Performance: Improve my cardio for MMA and gain strength.
Bodybuilding: LEAN LEAN bulk or recomp. Improve hardness.

LongTerm
Performance: Beat my MMA instructor and deadlift triple bodyweight raw(LONG ways to go on both)
Bodybuilding: I want to walk around at 250-270 and be very lean. Thats an extremely lofty goal, I know. However, I refuse to set my goals anything but high. That way, I will never be satisfied and Ill stay both hungry and motivated.

TO JJohn/Other companies
Pick me, Pick me, Pick me!!!!!!!!:head: :woohoo:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm really interested in the volumizer. Is it going to contain stims, or be stim-free ?