Molecular Nutrition's MEGA Testing Stacking Thread

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
What about a newbie to the board getting a go at being a tester? Any one need a tester? I LUV YOUSE ALL
AZZA

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
What about a newbie to the board getting a go at being a tester? Any one need a tester? I LUV YOUSE ALL
AZZA
I wonder whar youze means lol. But you'll get your turn, I just can't pick everyone.

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
I wonder whar youze means lol. But you'll get your turn, I just can't pick everyone.
Yeah i know we all cant be picked, cant discount me for not trying. Youse means i luv youse all. I just have this goal of competing one day and need a competitive edge. I also want to try and expand on this sport where i live down here.
AZZA:chick:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
let me know when you ship it out jjohn. I gotta pick it up from a friends house to avoid my parents from possibly dumping it all out.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
let me know when you ship it out jjohn. I gotta pick it up from a friends house to avoid my parents from possibly dumping it all out.
?...arent you not allowed to take supps right now based on what your doc told ya bro?..just curious

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
?...arent you not allowed to take supps right now based on what your doc told ya bro?..just curious
my doc didn't tell it to me. My unsupportive mother who doesnt like anything I do that has to do with weight lifting did. She blamed it on that "stuff" that I was taking which caused the abnormal readings from a blood test. truth be told, I was on it at like week one. She then goes to blame (my mother) some N.O Explode I bought like 6 months ago and some protien for causing "weird liver fuctions" I never spoke with my doctor directly, and i highly doubt that my doctor would be that serious about regular protien and creatine supplements. My mom would make up any story to bs to me. Im off most supps though for now until I get examined which will be soon. I just wanna hold that shiny sexy bottle of drive in my hand. :toofunny:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Everything should ship this week I got all the addys and sent everything :D

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards
Congrats to the guys selected, I'm looking forward to the logs, as for X-Factor im now boycotting the product since i wasn't selected.... pause..... NOTTTT!! :rofl:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
bumping this thread. for those of you that are curious where your package is, (i know i am) send a PM to Mertle with your addy over at bb.com. My package is about to arrive tomorrow but then agian from florida to NY isn't very far.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
bumping this thread. for those of you that are curious where your package is, (i know i am) send a PM to Mertle with your addy over at bb.com. My package is about to arrive tomorrow but then agian from florida to NY isn't very far.
Ah you little sneaky!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ah you little sneaky!
come on now jjohn. how do you expect me to wait for something like x-factor to come in the mail? Actually, I track it so my I can go pick it up from my friends house. gotta track where mybox of goodies go or else someone might steal it. :thumbsup:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
just updating my status

received posideon sometime last week i think

waiting on xfactor

then i could start in a week about

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
just updating my status

waiting on xfactor

nyc, your in manhattan right? i think your x-factor made it all the way here along with mine. you should get it tomorrow I think.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
just updating my status

waiting on xfactor

Glad you received your Poseidon...looking forward to your log! :thumbsup:

Workin

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
TESTERS ANNOUNCED!!!

Here are the testers on AM.

MASSFX

easy EJL
Themyth

PSLIN

AndGH87

Drive

Cellulardude
john123231

Poseidon

nycste
Ugab37

Here's how I want it:
Subject: TESTERS LOG ADDRESS
Body: [address]

Good luck to all the testers, and have fun. Remember, the 3most views on the 2 forums chosen by the logger will win some prizes. (crazy prizes ;))

I just noticed jjohn called me cellular dude.
:stick: :lol:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have many people used x-factor as an all out cut jjohn?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah yea. i've seen those. I think I may go as a full cut. Are there any other supplements you'd rather i don't take in conjunction with x-factor/superdrol NG? I may add something as more of a fat burner liberator

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Ah yea. i've seen those. I think I may go as a full cut. Are there any other supplements you'd rather i don't take in conjunction with x-factor/superdrol NG? I may add something as more of a fat burner liberator
IMO, X Factor should really do it. Fat loss is incredible on a cut. But feel free to add something if you like.

Big Poppa S

Big Poppa S

Awards
  • Established
Did I hear someone say CUT???

FYI...my log's been up for a little while (for anyone that didn't know yet, stop on by...) I've been logging some pre-log workouts so that it's easier to see the results and progression once I start the true log. Everything is in place and ready to go, I'm roughly 2 weeks into a 30 week cut, depending on how the log goes I might be doing a second cycle of X-factor and Mass FX (possibly HX2 as well) later on in the cut but we'll see, gotta get the X-Factor first. My boy JJOHN says it's on it's way so that's good enough for me!!!