MMA Secondary Shows Fantasy League

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0

    LOL. You're beating a dead horse. 10PMs from the same person don't count as 10 PMs.

    It's pretty crazy you can sit there and think I care what a bunch of Message board people think about me or what I do. But the attention I am getting here is amazing.

  2. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMouth View Post
    LOL. You're beating a dead horse. 10PMs from the same person don't count as 10 PMs.

    It's pretty crazy you can sit there and think I care what a bunch of Message board people think about me or what I do. But the attention I am getting here is amazing.
    Man..what?...If you didn't care you wouldn't mention and/or notice it, you ****ing retard.

    This is too much for me..lol.

    Mullet over and out.
  3. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    EDIT:

    Mouth is cool.

    That may have been a smidge too far. You could really hurt someones feelings.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Man..what?...If you didn't care you wouldn't mention and/or notice it, you ****ing retard.

    This is too much for me..lol.

    Mullet over and out.
    Notice what? You're the one constantly starting **** with me... not the other way around.

    Maybe you should take your dog on a walk to get some of this pent up anger out of your system... she looks like she could use it.
  5. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Whoa, it got weirder.
    and more accurate, whoa.
  6. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMouth View Post
    Really... so that's why I have gotten PMs apologizing for your douchebaggery and displaying gratefulness for what I contribute to this section? Looks like your cronies don't have your back as much as you think they do.
    Would you mind exposing a few of these kind gentleman?
  7. Registered User
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Would you mind exposing a few of these kind gentleman?
    I'm not going to start a sides war. So I'm not posting anything. I'll continue behaving how I do regardless of what anyone thinks... until I decide to stop coming here or I am banned.

    Anyone who doesn't like it can choose to not read my posts or respectively lick my nuts.
  8. Gold Member
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Answers
    0

    You guys are ridiculous, but I have to give it to Mullet for his creative jabs. As an English teacher, I'm a big fan of creative description.

    That being said, Mouth and Mullet need to confess their "uberghey" love for each other and move on.
  9. Registered User
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0

    He refuses to date me... he's obsessed with his sack of bones.
  10. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    You guys are ridiculous, but I have to give it to Mullet for his creative jabs. As an English teacher, I'm a big fan of creative description.

    That being said, Mouth and Mullet need to confess their "uberghey" love for each other and move on.
    They have gone far, but I think you might be missing the point. Are you a Mullet douchebaggery apologist?
  11. Registered User
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0

    It was more from lurkers than core posters.
  12. Gold Member
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    They have gone far, but I think you might be missing the point. Are you a Mullet douchebaggery apologist?
    That I am not, but when I want fight info and analysis, it keeps cloggin up the threads. Plus, if someone is willing to run all the contests, I have no problem with that. I have very little free time as is. This place and a few mma sites are the extent of my internet entertainment, so if I can avoid contest duty and not feel guilty, I'm a happy man.
  13. Registered User
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0

    3 days to get picks in for the WEC card.

    Must be in on WED by 5PM
  14. Registered User
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0

    6 Hours to make picks for tonights WEC.
  15. Registered User
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0

    WEC Welterweight Championship:

    Carlo Prater (170) vs. Carlos Condit (167.5) Prater / Decision



    WEC Lightweight Championship:

    Jamie Varner (155) vs. Rob McCullough (155) Varner / 2 / TKO



    WEC Bantamweight Championship:

    Miguel Torres (133.5) vs. Chase Beebe (135) Torres / 3 / Submission

    Manny Tapia (135) vs. Antonio Banuelos (136) Banuelos / 2 / TKO-KO

    Hiroyuki Takaya (143) vs. Leonard Garcia (145) Garcia / 2 / TKO-KO

    Josh Grispi (143) vs. Mark Hominick (146) Grispi / 1 / KO-TKO

    Del Hawkins (135) vs. Ox Wheeler (134.5) Wheeler / 1/ Submission

    Yoshiro Maeda (136) vs. Charlie Valencia (136) Valencia / Decision

    Micah Miller (146) vs. Chance Farrar (146) Miller / 2 / Submission

    Scott Jorgensen (136) vs. Damacio Page (135) Jorgensen / 2 / Submission
  16. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Condit-2-KO
    Varner-1-KO
    Beebe-Dec
    Banuelos-1-Sub
    Garcia-2-KO
    Hominick-2-KO
    Wheeler-2-Sub
    Valencia-Dec
    Miller-2-Sub
    "Damacio"-2-KO
  17. Registered User
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0

    We're pretty similar.
  18. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Yeah, 6 out of 10 the same. I might pick Maeda though, not sure yet.
  19. Registered User
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0

    The differences are the toss ups.
  20. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    True. I hope we're not the only 2 participating. Seems like the MMA section here started to dwindle when Pride was bought by the UFC
  21. Registered User
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    True. I hope we're not the only 2 participating. Seems like the MMA section here started to dwindle when Pride was bought by the UFC
    That's gay if true. It might be because they don't follow the smaller shows.
  22. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMouth View Post
    That's gay if true. It might be because they don't follow the smaller shows.
    It might just be coincidence. Rodja is busy with school and fighting, Savage is busy with Avant Research, and this old Wilford Brimley dude is busy protecting America It does seem like some of the non regular posters lost interest with Pride being bought.
  23. Registered User
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    It might just be coincidence. Rodja is busy with school and fighting, Savage is busy with Avant Research, and this old Wilford Brimley dude is busy protecting America It does seem like some of the non regular posters lost interest with Pride being bought.
    They seem to come from the woodwork occasionally.
  24. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMouth View Post
    They seem to come from the woodwork occasionally.
    Yeah, some of the guys that are into MMA nowadays are such fairweather fans. MMA is the fad right now, a lot of these guys wouldn't be into it if it weren't the "in" thing.
  25. Registered User
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0

    True statement.
  26. Registered User
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,066
    Answers
    0

    The problem is that it's all little guys (145 and under) besides the 2 champ fights at 155 and 170. I don't know much about those little bastards.
  27. Registered User
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0

    Look them up and make an educated guess.
  28. Registered User
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,066
    Answers
    0

    WEC Welterweight Championship:

    Carlos Condit/1/Sub



    WEC Lightweight Championship:

    Varner / 1 / TKO



    WEC Bantamweight Championship:

    Chase Beebe /Dec

    Tapia / 2 / KO

    Garcia / 2 /KO

    Mark Hominick / 2 / sub

    Wheeler / 1/ Submission

    Valencia / Decision

    Chance Farrar / Decision

    Jorgensen / 3 / Submission
  29. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    True. I hope we're not the only 2 participating. Seems like the MMA section here started to dwindle when Pride was bought by the UFC
    For my part, I don't participate in the secondary league because of being unbelievably busy with USP, and then being unbelievably sick on top of that.

    And not trying to start **** here, but I think quite a few of the old regulars stopped because the atmosphere of the MMA Section has changed in recent months; that isn't just something I'm saying now, another reg., member PM'ed upon my return in September to warn me.

    Now, and don't spaz here Mouth, you add on top of that a poster who shows a massive amount of disrespect in coming to this forum, assuming he is god's gift to MMA because he promotes low-tier shows (not an insult, just being honest), changing a regular contest, and posting massive amounts of worthless threads, it's going to kill the atmosphere. Look at the contest thread, it's going, but where's the regular banter we used to have? Completely gone. People participate in it, but only because Mouth promised a prize, which I suppose proved my point in arguing with him in the first place.

    For some of the older contest threads we'd have 8 pages for one card. Now, this was BS, for the most part, but that's the point. The friendly atmosphere is gone and so a few of the posters have taken a back seat as well. Just my 2c.
  30. Registered User
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    For my part, I don't participate in the secondary league because of being unbelievably busy with USP, and then being unbelievably sick on top of that.

    And not trying to start **** here, but I think quite a few of the old regulars stopped because the atmosphere of the MMA Section has changed in recent months; that isn't just something I'm saying now, another reg., member PM'ed upon my return in September to warn me.

    Now, and don't spaz here Mouth, you add on top of that a poster who shows a massive amount of disrespect in coming to this forum, assuming he is god's gift to MMA because he promotes low-tier shows (not an insult, just being honest), changing a regular contest, and posting massive amounts of worthless threads, it's going to kill the atmosphere. Look at the contest thread, it's going, but where's the regular banter we used to have? Completely gone. People participate in it, but only because Mouth promised a prize, which I suppose proved my point in arguing with him in the first place.

    For some of the older contest threads we'd have 8 pages for one card. Now, this was BS, for the most part, but that's the point. The friendly atmosphere is gone and so a few of the posters have taken a back seat as well. Just my 2c.
    Yep and you aren't ever a ****. Hypocrit.
  31. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMouth View Post
    Yep and you aren't ever a ****. Hypocrit.
    I'm not really here to sling insults, I was more or less making a valid point. I am a ****, but that's neither here nor there.

    Alex made an observation and I was adding my 2c, a 2c that I don't think was presented in a dickhead way.

    Point being, if your contributions are as valid as you think they are than why has posting gone down since you started creating threads regularly? We're both douchebags, but when I came into the MMA Forum I didn't try to change the whole setup because I know Dana White's phone #, know what I mean?
  32. Registered User
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I'm not really here to sling insults, I was more or less making a valid point. I am a ****, but that's neither here nor there.

    Alex made an observation and I was adding my 2c, a 2c that I don't think was presented in a dickhead way.

    Point being, if your contributions are as valid as you think they are than why has posting gone down since you started creating threads regularly? We're both douchebags, but when I came into the MMA Forum I didn't try to change the whole setup because I know Dana White's phone #, know what I mean?


    Because I'm working on a show right now and have less free time obviously.
  33. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    The problem is that it's all little guys (145 and under) besides the 2 champ fights at 155 and 170. I don't know much about those little bastards.
    Why even bother, when you can just toss those guys around, right
  34. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    For my part, I don't participate in the secondary league because of being unbelievably busy with USP, and then being unbelievably sick on top of that.

    And not trying to start **** here, but I think quite a few of the old regulars stopped because the atmosphere of the MMA Section has changed in recent months; that isn't just something I'm saying now, another reg., member PM'ed upon my return in September to warn me.

    Now, and don't spaz here Mouth, you add on top of that a poster who shows a massive amount of disrespect in coming to this forum, assuming he is god's gift to MMA because he promotes low-tier shows (not an insult, just being honest), changing a regular contest, and posting massive amounts of worthless threads, it's going to kill the atmosphere. Look at the contest thread, it's going, but where's the regular banter we used to have? Completely gone. People participate in it, but only because Mouth promised a prize, which I suppose proved my point in arguing with him in the first place.

    For some of the older contest threads we'd have 8 pages for one card. Now, this was BS, for the most part, but that's the point. The friendly atmosphere is gone and so a few of the posters have taken a back seat as well. Just my 2c.
    Let's play a game. If I guess who PM'd you and am right you have to tell me? OK, 2 guesses. My first guess is Roger in Ruuuuuuuuuuuussssian, and my second guess is a Savage beast.

    I don't think Mouth destroyed the MMA section. I think it was already heading downhill. Rogue, who was one of the most entertaining and regular posters had already headed for the hills. Savage didn't post much anymore at that point, too busy with Avant I guess. Roger did seem to be quite disgusted, but he has a low threshold for douchebaggery.

    The good news is, your back, Jas actually knows what's going on nowadays, and Mouth knows his sh*t and has an inside track on some info. Guys like Beo need to post more regularly, instead of grading papers just give em all B's. Mouth did enter like he was god or something, but since he has been a decent guy. Hopefully some of the old regulars will re-appear. I just hope I don't end up talking to myself in here, like I do at home

    I think the main problem is when people come here to post and realize that this dude Alexandrovanavich is here and knows everything, their is really no point to them uselessly dribbling
  35. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Let's play a game. If I guess who PM'd you and am right you have to tell me? OK, 2 guesses. My first guess is Roger in Ruuuuuuuuuuuussssian, and my second guess is a Savage beast.

    I don't think Mouth destroyed the MMA section. I think it was already heading downhill. Rogue, who was one of the most entertaining and regular posters had already headed for the hills. Savage didn't post much anymore at that point, too busy with Avant I guess. Roger did seem to be quite disgusted, but he has a low threshold for douchebaggery.

    The good news is, your back, Jas actually knows what's going on nowadays, and Mouth knows his sh*t and has an inside track on some info. Mouth did enter like he was god or something, but since he has been a decent guy. Hopefully some of the old regulars will re-appear. I just hope I don't end up talking to myself in here, like I do at home
    No, no it was already on the downhill, I didn't mean he caused it.

    Both guesses were wrong. It was Come Sail Away.
  36. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    No, no it was already on the downhill, I didn't mean he caused it.

    Both guesses were wrong. It was Come Sail Away.
    I only have an IQ of like 80, could I get another clue. That doesn't mean Wilford does it?
  37. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Google "Come Sail Away" and the first result should jog your memory.
  38. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    My thinking was way off, nice clue though. I guess you're right about the friendly atmosphere thing. At the same time I don't want a big group hug forum where everyone agrees to keep things 'civil'.
  39. Registered User
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Answers
    0

    If being matter of fact and then not being wrong on top of it has me coming in like god... so be it. I don't really care. When you get past the fact that your pride is in the way you will see I'm capable of carrying on lengthy conversations about a topic without calling names I'm a pretty easy dude to get a long with... not to mention I jump to help people because I love MMA. Ask tatooedpierced if you dont think I offer **** up. It's unfair for you to get all butt hurt when I come on here with a ton of news because a ton of people don't have any other outlets they use. If you know what it is... let the thread die. I don't come on here and bash anyone... someone makes a statement, and I disagree, I say I disagree. Nothing more nothing less... I see no problems here.
  40. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    If being matter of fact and then not being wrong on top of it has me coming in like god... so be it.
    You tried to argue 'Page had world class wrestling, were proved wrong straight up, and then used a ****ty promotional video showing nothing to prove your point. Don't be so arrogant.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supplement Junkies ESPN Fantasy League
    By Oswizle in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2006, 08:54 PM
  2. any fantasy baseball leagues ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 01:31 PM
  3. Fantasy Baseball(yahoo leagues)
    By peace_frog in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 10:30 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 10:49 PM
  5. Roto Fantasy Baseball League
    By BingeAndPurge in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2004, 02:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in