Serra Injured, Off UFC 79 Card - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Serra Injured, Off UFC 79 Card

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Sokoudju by brutal KO.

Edit: Wand's blog

"Today we start the countdown for the fight on December 29. Thirty days to it. I am very happy to have this channel to talk to you. This week I am training very intensively. I have already reached a nice weight (97 kg); I look slim and have a low fat percentage. This makes me faster and I know I will need this in the fight. My training is very good because my coaches, besides being competent, are great people. This is very important because we are all leaving in the same home. On Saturday I am visiting an orphanage and take a message of optimism and hope, love and care to the kids, at least for a day. I am taking my son Thor with me for him to get in contact with the reality of life. If you have any questions I am here to answer them, as much as possible. I will be reading and posting everyday. Take care, God bless you and thank you for the support."

He's got son named Thor!
    I have never seen Wand this ripped. He looks better than he did when he fought Schrijber years ago. What is really funny is that there is a recent interview where he talks about the food here and that he really enjoys Taco Bell.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I have never seen Wand this ripped. He looks better than he did when he fought Schrijber years ago. What is really funny is that there is a recent interview where he talks about the food here and that he really enjoys Taco Bell.
    Yeah, he looks more like 2002 Wand physique-wise which is good. He'll need the speed as he says.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Yeah, he looks more like 2002 Wand physique-wise which is good. He'll need the speed as he says.
    His timing was definitely off when he fought CC and when he fought Hendo. What I have wondered is if Wand really cuts weight. He doesn't really look like he does and, if he does, it can't be more than 5-8 lbs.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 10:50 PM
  2. UFC 84 Card Update
    By TheMouth in forum MMA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 03:55 PM
  3. UFC 79: Nemesis. Picks contest.
    By pistonpump in forum MMA
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 12:46 AM
  4. UFC 74 card
    By Alexander in forum MMA
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 09:02 PM
  5. do you pay off your credit card each month?
    By Beelzebub in forum Politics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 08:33 AM