Serra Injured, Off UFC 79 Card

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,356
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    i personally dont see where. I think he just uses his wrestling well. Good conditioning. I havent seen a flat out impressive win from him yet.
    I agree, about an "impressive win", but his standup has improved, especially when compared to his earlier career where all he was, was a wrestler
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

  2. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I seriously doubt Hughes' ability to land a successful shoot against GSP. His wrestling is over-vaunted. If you watch Hughes/GSP II, GSP stuffs Hughes' attempts quite easily. I think this fight will go whichever way GSP wishes. He could easily take Hughes down and pound him out for a win, or stay on his feet an KO him. GSP's skill set is a horrible match up for Hughes, and he is outmatched in all respects in this fight. Geet got gettin' er done American pride or not.


    I agree, but Hughes' strength is defintely on the ground and he would be a fool to try and stand and trade w/GSP again. It's been a long time since that match, but didn't Baby J wear down Hughes via striking before taking him down and getting the RNC. I just don't see how Hughes can beat GSP if he's (GSP) been training...granted, this is short notice, so that might be the X-factor that Hughes needs to have a chance standing or to get into a position for some gnp.

    GSP FTW!!!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,143
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    I agree, about an "impressive win", but his standup has improved, especially when compared to his earlier career where all he was, was a wrestler
    His win against Diego was impressive, albeit not entertaining. Koscheck repertoire is very similar to a young Matt Hughes-great strength, wrestling, but lacking stand-up. As he continues to train, especially since he is at a great camp in AKA, he will become more complete, but I don't think he will ever be at the top of the WW division.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,191
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    His win against Diego was impressive, albeit not entertaining. Koscheck repertoire is very similar to a young Matt Hughes-great strength, wrestling, but lacking stand-up. As he continues to train, especially since he is at a great camp in AKA, he will become more complete, but I don't think he will ever be at the top of the WW division.
    I wouldnt call his "Win" against Diego impressive at all. He shot at him, got his back taken immediately. And he landed a few punches vs Diego virtually none at all. All against a guy that thought he was going to have to retire from MMA days before the fight. Its more like they both lost that fight, Koscheck just lost it to a lesser degree.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,143
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    I wouldnt call his "Win" against Diego impressive at all. He shot at him, got his back taken immediately. And he landed a few punches vs Diego virtually none at all. All against a guy that thought he was going to have to retire from MMA days before the fight. Its more like they both lost that fight, Koscheck just lost it to a lesser degree.
    So who do you ever give any credit?

    And what is your record again??
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0

    I was thinking again ...how do you guys think Hughes was preparing for his fight against Serra and how could that effect (affect, can't ever remember which) the fight now that it's GSP instead of Serra?

    I know there's still time to change it up though, but just thought I would throw that out there.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  7. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,191
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    So who do you ever give any credit?

    And what is your record again??
    I'm sorry I didnt realize I had to fight to criticize fighters. I suppose I should become a member of congress, or at least mayor before I have political opinions. Maybe I should learn to dunk before I talk NBA too.

    I dont know where all the sand came from that you have in your vagina, but that was a TERRIBLE fight and neither of them deserve any credit at all for that effort.

    I will give credit when its due, but not for the worst fight of the last 2 years.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,143
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    I'm sorry I didnt realize I had to fight to criticize fighters. I suppose I should become a member of congress, or at least mayor before I have political opinions. Maybe I should learn to dunk before I talk NBA too.

    I dont know where all the sand came from that you have in your vagina, but that was a TERRIBLE fight and neither of them deserve any credit at all for that effort.

    I will give credit when its due, but not for the worst fight of the last 2 years.
    Really, because I never see you give any fighter credit and most of the time you criticize their decisions or talk about how they are overrated.

    With all of the fighter bashing that you like to do, you belong over at Sherdog.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  9. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,191
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Really, because I never see you give any fighter credit and most of the time you criticize their decisions or talk about how they are overrated.

    With all of the fighter bashing that you like to do, you belong over at Sherdog.
    I do try and go out of my way to bash the common internet MMA trends like GSP/Penn nuthuggery, baseless Hughes hatred and Fedor worship. The internet needs diverse sets of opinions, and I am all about diversity.
  10. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    I do try and go out of my way to bash the common internet MMA trends like GSP/Penn nuthuggery, baseless Hughes hatred and Fedor worship. The internet needs diverse sets of opinions, and I am all about diversity.
    Are you stupid? Not to be inflammatory, but more of a general query.

    I am quite confident you cannot get more basal or homogenized than worshiping, and ever so tightly gripping the nuts of, Matt Hughes.

    You probably have some of the most homogenized 'TUF crowd' opinions on here bud. You're a stereotype. Just thought it was funny you're claiming to be 'diverse'.

    Saying your opinions are diverse is like stating a Britney or Michael joke is original.
  11. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Are you stupid? Not to be inflammatory, but more of a general query.

    I am quite confident you cannot get more basal or homogenized than worshiping, and ever so tightly gripping the nuts of, Matt Hughes.

    You probably have some of the most homogenized 'TUF crowd' opinions on here bud. You're a stereotype. Just thought it was funny you're claiming to be 'diverse'.

    Saying your opinions are diverse is like stating a Britney or Michael joke is original.
    You're the best thing out of Canada since Gordon Lightfoot.
  12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    You're the best thing out of Canada since Gordon Lightfoot.
    I am honestly impressed you know who Gordon Lightfoot is.
  13. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I am honestly impressed you know who Gordon Lightfoot is.
    Believe it or not, I love Gordon Lightfoot. He's such a good storyteller, and captures your emotions with his songs. "If You Could Read My Mind" is a classic, they don't do it like Gordy anymore.
  14. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,191
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Are you stupid? Not to be inflammatory, but more of a general query.

    I am quite confident you cannot get more basal or homogenized than worshiping, and ever so tightly gripping the nuts of, Matt Hughes.

    You probably have some of the most homogenized 'TUF crowd' opinions on here bud. You're a stereotype. Just thought it was funny you're claiming to be 'diverse'.

    Saying your opinions are diverse is like stating a Britney or Michael joke is original.
    And you are not a stereotype? A San Fransisco valued middle America hating Michael Moore sack grappling Canadian that becomes fans of non-white fighters and non-American fighters to show you are an elite, educated and open minded fan when you are just the epitome of internet MMA fan stereotypes. You are the stereotype that represents 90% of internet MMA fans. You dreams consist of grappling with the sweaty sacks of Penn, GSP, Fedor while you find the constant need to rip on any fighter that is white, doesn't live on a coast line or doesn't find the need to live near tall buildings in order to have a happy life. Oh yes lets not forget your deep hatred for any fighter that is religious. Oh except for anyone that prays to Allah, Buddha or the sun of course.
  15. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,191
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I'm sorry, I had to interject based off the sheer quality off this joke. I mean, such poise, such originality. The basis it was such a novel concept alone, a homophobic joke, added with utter genius of spatial representation in San Fransisco....Wow...I mean, Pryor, is that you?
    Actually the reference had more to do with the mindset of having a deep hatred for America than your sexual preference. San Fransisco is not only the capital of gays, but also the capital of delusion and inferior thought processes. I do find it alarming you first got defensive about your sexual preference though.
  16. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0

    As entertaining as all of your talk about sweaty nut sacks and gay love is...I AM INTERESTED IN THE THREAD TOPIC...plz take your hatred for eachother to general chat or else where (but don't forget to post the link to the thread here though )

    I'm just sayin'...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  17. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    And you are not a stereotype? A San Fransisco valued middle America hating Michael Moore sack grappling Canadian that becomes fans of non-white fighters and non-American fighters to show you are an elite, educated and open minded fan when you are just the epitome of internet MMA fan stereotypes. You are the stereotype that represents 90% of internet MMA fans. You dreams consist of grappling with the sweaty sacks of Penn, GSP, Fedor while you find the constant need to rip on any fighter that is white, doesn't live on a coast line or doesn't find the need to live near tall buildings in order to have a happy life. Oh yes lets not forget your deep hatred for any fighter that is religious. Oh except for anyone that prays to Allah, Buddha or the sun of course.
    You are stupid. Thanks for the confirmation.

    p.s.

    It's funny you got so defensive and angry, despite your projection of the 'rough skinned hard ass'. Calm down pookie pants, I won't expose your latent homosexuality or rustle your feathers any further. You are obviously quite vexed over this situation.

    BTW.

    I hate BJ Penn, I just admit he has incredible amounts of talent. Though his conditioning is piss poor and will probably not retain many belts because of it.
  18. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0

    Here, I started one for you guys...go see how many rules you can "follow"

    Forum Etiquette: A Guide to Posting in Online Message Boards
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  19. Registered User
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,066
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    So who do you ever give any credit?
    Ironically, Brock Lesnar, the most unproven, hyped up fighter out there.

    I forgot that Kos trains with Fitch. He should have been ready for anything then. Hughes may be stronger than Kos though, whereas Kos is more explosive and quick. I should go back and watch some of each of GSP's and Hughes' fights because it seems like they haven't fought much recently.

    STXNAS, trying to keep an MMA forum thread on topic. What are you thinking?
  20. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Ironically, Brock Lesnar, the most unproven, hyped up fighter out there.

    I forgot that Kos trains with Fitch. He should have been ready for anything then. Hughes may be stronger than Kos though, whereas Kos is more explosive and quick. I should go back and watch some of each of GSP's and Hughes' fights because it seems like they haven't fought much recently.

    STXNAS, trying to keep an MMA forum thread on topic. What are you thinking?
    You must've meant idiotically, not ironically. How can Cnorris have a problem with someone sweating Fedor. He probably had a problem with people sweating Jordan back in the day. Cnorris, please go sit in the corner for a bit.
  21. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    ... STXNAS, trying to keep an MMA forum thread on topic. What are you thinking?
    I know, what was I thinking? I really didn't expect it to work, but it's all I've got
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  22. Registered User
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,066
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    You must've meant idiotically, not ironically. How can Cnorris have a problem with someone sweating Fedor. He probably had a problem with people sweating Jordan back in the day. Cnorris, please go sit in the corner for a bit.
    Hey, get your ass down in your basement and give 615 a try. :dl:

    You've been lazy lately :donut:
  23. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Hey, get your ass down in your basement and give 615 a try. :dl:

    You've been lazy lately :donut:
    I could probably do about 135 right now. I've consumed about 4 gallons of Beam in the last week or so. I feel horribly guilty, maybe another Beam and water will make me feel better
  24. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Ironically, Brock Lesnar, the most unproven, hyped up fighter out there.

    I forgot that Kos trains with Fitch. He should have been ready for anything then. Hughes may be stronger than Kos though, whereas Kos is more explosive and quick. I should go back and watch some of each of GSP's and Hughes' fights because it seems like they haven't fought much recently.

    STXNAS, trying to keep an MMA forum thread on topic. What are you thinking?
    I totally forgot about that. CNorris has an absolute white-knuckled death-grip on the sack of Brock Lesnar. An absolute internet phenomena with one MMA win under his belt. What an ass. He needs a time-out.
  25. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,191
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I totally forgot about that. CNorris has an absolute white-knuckled death-grip on the sack of Brock Lesnar. An absolute internet phenomena with one MMA win under his belt. What an ass. He needs a time-out.
    Sorry your BF wont put out. Lets not forget I was a huge fan of Brock since he was a Jr at the U of MN and absolutely dominating the NCAA. Go sit in the corner with your pointy hat.
  26. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,191
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    You must've meant idiotically, not ironically. How can Cnorris have a problem with someone sweating Fedor. He probably had a problem with people sweating Jordan back in the day. Cnorris, please go sit in the corner for a bit.
    No I have a problem with peoples' unabashed Fedor apology when Fedor does nothing to deserve it but beat up on MW's lately. There is no defending him and his desire to fight cans the rest of his career.
  27. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    I'll admit that he hasn't fought anyone for a while, but their is nobody out there that has better than a 30% chance of beating him. He didn't feel like being ****ed over by the UFC, more power to him. If he doesn't fight anyone of consequence within the next year, then I can understand the criticism. I can understand a bit of criticism at this point, but it's ludicrous to think he is ducking anyone. Do you really feel like he is scared to fight anyone?
  28. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,191
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I'll admit that he hasn't fought anyone for a while, but their is nobody out there that has better than a 30% chance of beating him. He didn't feel like being ****ed over by the UFC, more power to him. If he doesn't fight anyone of consequence within the next year, then I can understand the criticism. I can understand a bit of criticism at this point, but it's ludicrous to think he is ducking anyone. Do you really feel like he is scared to fight anyone?
    Well he didn't want to fight top competition right away in the UFC and said he think Tim Sylvia is a bad match up for him. Monson even challenged Sylvia without second thoughts.

    Fedor should not get to sit Idle and still be thought of as #1 when former champs like Chuck, Hendo, Wandy, Gomi and great fighters likes Cro Cop, Shogun, GSP, Hughes are putting their necks on the line are getting beaten.
  29. Registered User
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,068
    Answers
    0

    If any HW had proven anything close to what Fedor has proven, then they should be #1. Who cares if Fedor said Sylvia was a bad matchup, maybe he was kidding, lets be honest, Fedor would make Sylvia look stupid. I see your point, and it is annoying that he hasn't fought anyone besides Lindland, Hunt, and Coleman in the last year, but who is better than him? Do you think anyone has a good chance of beating Fedor? Do you think their is anyone he would duck?
  30. Banned
    CNorris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,191
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    If any HW had proven anything close to what Fedor has proven, then they should be #1. Who cares if Fedor said Sylvia was a bad matchup, maybe he was kidding, lets be honest, Fedor would make Sylvia look stupid. I see your point, and it is annoying that he hasn't fought anyone besides Lindland, Hunt, and Coleman in the last year, but who is better than him? Do you think anyone has a good chance of beating Fedor? Do you think their is anyone he would duck?
    Did anyone think Forrest could beat Shogun, or Serra could beat GSP? Fedor had to grab the ropes to keep Lindland from slamming his ass to the mat. Cro Cop came out and got head kicked by Gonzaga and tooled on his feet by Kongo while Fedor sits upon his perch and everyone still worships him.

    Oh well who gives a **** about Fedor, he's as good as retired.
  31. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0

    this was an very entertaining thread. I think ill hang around the MMA section more often..
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,143
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Well he didn't want to fight top competition right away in the UFC and said he think Tim Sylvia is a bad match up for him. Monson even challenged Sylvia without second thoughts.

    Fedor should not get to sit Idle and still be thought of as #1 when former champs like Chuck, Hendo, Wandy, Gomi and great fighters likes Cro Cop, Shogun, GSP, Hughes are putting their necks on the line are getting beaten.
    I really doubt Fedor said Sylvia is a bad match-up for him. Semmy Schilt is taller than Sylvia and is also a multiple K-1 GP champ and Fedor destroyed him in PRIDE.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  33. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Sorry your BF wont put out. Lets not forget I was a huge fan of Brock since he was a Jr at the U of MN and absolutely dominating the NCAA. Go sit in the corner with your pointy hat.
    No, you're right, I'm sorry. You were a big fan then. What'd the team call you again? Fluffer, right? You were like that super-annoying and overly-spunky cheerleader in highschool whom the entire team despised but kept around for quick BJs. Except, well, you're an ugly ass man as opposed to a girl. And you don't cheerlead, so I imagine you were just giving blowjobs....because you liked to? And sniffing Brock's jock strap after the game..Well I'm not entirely sure why you did that.
  34. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Did anyone think Forrest could beat Shogun, or Serra could beat GSP? Fedor had to grab the ropes to keep Lindland from slamming his ass to the mat. Cro Cop came out and got head kicked by Gonzaga and tooled on his feet by Kongo while Fedor sits upon his perch and everyone still worships him.

    Oh well who gives a **** about Fedor, he's as good as retired.
    I would not say any of the fighters above had dominated their division to the degree Fedor had.
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,143
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I would not say any of the fighters above had dominated their division to the degree Fedor had.
    No fighter has ever dominated a division for as long and in the same fashion as Fedor. Most people forget, or didn't know, that Fedor was actually the dog when he fought Herring, Crocop, and Nog (their first fight) and he absolutely controlled those fights. More importantly, he showed the world how to defeat CC and basically ended any chance of him ever becoming a champion.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  36. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    It's easy to say Fedor should not be number one, but then the question must be asked of who should be? When you break down the candidates, there is nobody who you could legitimately place above him. Who are you going to put up there? Randy? He's had two recent HW bouts and then vacated the title. That is not to put Randy down, but merely to point out, IMO, there is nobody you could legitimately place above him.
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,356
    Answers
    1

    I understand how dominant Fedor was, however it is difficult to rank him since he has not fought a top 10-15 HW in a long while
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  38. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0

    Then who is? There still has not been a legitimate candidate mentioned to place above him.
  39. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Lord I ****ing hate Matt Serra. This unfortunately delays the beating GSP will eventually lay upon him.
    you are fired! Serra is cool!
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Sir Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,084
    Answers
    0

    See, this is yet another reason why I don't really care for TUF- it puts off important matches for too long. So much so this time that one of the fighters got hurt and is now off the fight card.

    Bravo, Zuffa. Way to milk a tired format to the point of absurdity.

    Hughes-GSP 3? I'm thrilled. How fast is GSP going to KO his ass this time? Will he play with him like a cat playing with a mouse, just like last time, or will he just demolish him in 10 seconds flat?

    OR maybe, GSP will decide to submit him.

    Ooooo! I'm so excited, thinking of all the ways GSP will mandhandle Hughes again.

    I was so looking forward to Serra-Hughes, but now I've got to watch GSP turn Hughes into a punching bag again.

    And yet again, Fitch is kept out of a key matchup, even though there's nobody more deserving than him.

    Can I get a what, what?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 10:50 PM
  2. UFC 84 Card Update
    By TheMouth in forum MMA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 03:55 PM
  3. UFC 79: Nemesis. Picks contest.
    By pistonpump in forum MMA
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 12:46 AM
  4. UFC 74 card
    By Alexander in forum MMA
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 09:02 PM
  5. do you pay off your credit card each month?
    By Beelzebub in forum Politics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 08:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in