the ultimate fighter

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I'm pretty sure the ginga ninja is Danny, and no he did not do well. I know you're talking about "short fuse" Herman, and I expected more out of him. He stayed really calm which is good, but like you said I thought he was trying to prove a point and would blow right through him. Who knows, he wasn't challenged enough to show us much. IMO it was a pretty boring episode besides the bickering between lazy Matt and Bisping.Whooooooooooooooo!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    I'm pretty sure the ginga ninja is Danny, and no he did not do well. I know you're talking about "short fuse" Herman, and I expected more out of him. He stayed really calm which is good, but like you said I thought he was trying to prove a point and would blow right through him. Who knows, he wasn't challenged enough to show us much. IMO it was a pretty boring episode besides the bickering between lazy Matt and Bisping.Whooooooooooooooo!
    It will be interesting to see what Matt will be able to do other than takedowns and GnP.
    •   
       


  3. I hope that ginger piece or crap gets his head knocked off...

  4. Yeah, I thought Ed would have dominated that fight far better..And personally I think Kalib will tear through his entire set-up..And not just because he is Canadian. I actually think Kalib and Kendall are the top middleweights.

  5. Yeah I kinna like Ed. I knew he would win. But I expected him to take down the dude immediately. Instead he played around and got a hand dropped into his head for it.

    I sooo wanted to get in there and kick butt but I'd be out of my mind, cuz I got vision problems. I wanted to rock somebodys world baaad.
    •   
       


  6. yes. Really I think Ed needs work. he needs to physically strengthin himself to make his bows more powerfull. hes got it in his head what it takes now hes gotta work out so hes not a stick anymore. I think Shammy can definately help him with that.

  7. Man I hope Matt wins . Ed talked way to much s***. I was not impressed, slow , weak , and looked like s***. The other guy was like a girl and whined all week about his back. Matt is already at a disadvantage . Its always good when the underdog ends up on top. Hell thats the whole reason I started working out.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone
    I think Frank Shammy could bring him up to speed, Ken?

    I've never been a Ken Admirer, and less so every time I see him talk or fight.

    The rumor mill is buzzing that Tito will fight Ken in July instead of Griffin, that's his knee is recovered sufficently, it's time to shut up Glamrock once and for all.
    Didn't griffin and tito fight in UFC 59 And tito won I missed it

  9. yeah I like Ken, but it's obvious that Tito is a better coach. Tito doesn't give them many breaks. Tito wants to train them not babysit them. And that's why I like Tito.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Yeah, I thought Ed would have dominated that fight far better..And personally I think Kalib will tear through his entire set-up..And not just because he is Canadian. I actually think Kalib and Kendall are the top middleweights.
    I don't know if you've seen Kalib fight outside of TUF, but lets remember the one guy that he faced on the show was a complete joke, and had no MMA experience. Don't get me wrong Kalib is good, but that guy made him look great. Kalib and Ed would be a tough fight, toss up for me.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouthmuscl
    Man I hope Matt wins . Ed talked way to much s***. I was not impressed, slow , weak , and looked like s***. The other guy was like a girl and whined all week about his back. Matt is already at a disadvantage . Its always good when the underdog ends up on top. Hell thats the whole reason I started working out.
    Different weight divisions brotha, and Matt is more of a ***** then anyone on the show. Bisping has been handling him nicely. He got punched in the jaw so he wanted people to make him sandwiches, come on now. He's always requesting for people to make him food, and is annoying as hell with his whoooooooooooo's. Also he is going all out in training, slamming dudes and pounding them, then he gets hit, and let the whining begin. Bisping has a great attitude toward him, he doesn't feel bad for him cause he's deaf, he treats him like he would anyone else.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouthmuscl
    Didn't griffin and tito fight in UFC 59 And tito won I missed it
    Yup, they already fought, and Tito eaked out a split decision. I felt Forrest won the fight, but it was real close. Tito was injured so he couldn't shoot for sh*t.

  13. Great observation. But I still hope Matt does good . I have a soft heart for challenged people.

  14. I think that Tito and Shamrock are going to fight at UFC 61 along with the Arlovski/Sylvia rematch. If Tito beats Shamrock and Chuck beats Babalu at UFC 62, then Chuck and Tito will fight again.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouthmuscl
    Great observation. But I still hope Matt does good . I have a soft heart for challenged people.
    I totally understand where you're coming from, having a soft heart for challenged people. I do think Matt is a good guy all around, he's probably just used to people treating him special and going out of their way to help him. Sometimes he just acts like he's better then everyone else, he might not even know he's doing it, but its still obnoxious. If he can impose his gameplan he should be unstoppable, his wrestling is at such a higher level then anyone. Hopefully he can take a strike come fight time.

  16. do they ever show replays of the episodes? I missed this past one and would really like to see it.

    maybe its on the net somewhere??

  17. I believe they show it tonight. I think its on at 10 or 11.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    I don't know if you've seen Kalib fight outside of TUF, but lets remember the one guy that he faced on the show was a complete joke, and had no MMA experience. Don't get me wrong Kalib is good, but that guy made him look great. Kalib and Ed would be a tough fight, toss up for me.
    Yeah, I believe I have seen him on King of The Cage, it's like the Canadian UFC.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Yeah, I believe I have seen him on King of The Cage, it's like the Canadian UFC.
    More like a minor league system for fighters.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    More like a minor league system for fighters.
    Pretty much, just as the CFL is a minor league system for NFL players, hence the Canadian NFL....Tomatoe, tomahtoe by brother

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Yeah, I believe I have seen him on King of The Cage, it's like the Canadian UFC.
    KOTC is not Canadian. Are you thinking of TKO? I think I've seen every KOTC, and don't remember seeing him. Do you remember which event it was, or who he fought?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    KOTC is not Canadian. Are you thinking of TKO? I think I've seen every KOTC, and don't remember seeing him. Do you remember which event it was, or who he fought?
    Yeah sorry man, that was a brain fart..I think it was the NFC where I saw him.

  23. Dude did anyone see The fight last night? who won.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouthmuscl
    Dude did anyone see The fight last night? who won.
    The rerun of the ultimate fighter 3, or UFC 60?

    Hughes beat gracie.

    ed beat danny.


    I cant wait to see Hamill fight this coming thursday

  25. Matt is the S***!!!!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The Ultimate Fighter S09
    By bla55 in forum MMA
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 05:23 PM
  2. The Ultimate Fighter 8
    By daniel35 in forum MMA
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 11:46 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 12:42 AM
  4. The Ultimate Fighter
    By MrBrightside in forum MMA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 08:14 PM
  5. The Ultimate Fighter
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 03:40 PM
Log in
Log in