"Jacked White Boy"

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Brock called it! I wonder if he'll have to give back his 2.5 mil payday?

And I quote BR
"The UFC organization was notified today that the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has informed Brock Lesnar of a potential Anti-Doping Policy violation stemming from an out-of-competition sample collection on June 28, 2016. USADA received the testing results from the June 28, 2016 sample collection from the WADA-accredited UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory on the evening of July 14, 2016."

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wait, Brock knew he was going to get caught?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is weird though because he passed before and after?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it's not a huge shock, though...Brock is a monster

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I assuming that he knew this going in and had an arraignment with ufc. This was a one of fight for money.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I assuming that he knew this going in and had an arraignment with ufc. This was a one of fight for money.
I could be wrong, but if he got caught with an illegal substance, he wouldn't have been able to fight and that decision would have been outside of the UFC. Otherwise, wouldn't they have let Jones fight?

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I could be wrong, but if he got caught with an illegal substance, he wouldn't have been able to fight and that decision would have been outside of the UFC. Otherwise, wouldn't they have let Jones fight?
Yes your right, but it's kind of weird how a test he took before the fight ends up not showing up til after. There was already controversy about why he didn't have to go through the vetting process before the fight.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Statement released today by UFC:

UFC organization was notified today that the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has informed Brock Lesnar that his in-competition sample collection from July 9, 2016, at UFC 200, has tested positive for the same substance as his previously announced out-of-competition collection on June 28, 2016.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Statement released today by UFC:

UFC organization was notified today that the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has informed Brock Lesnar that his in-competition sample collection from July 9, 2016, at UFC 200, has tested positive for the same substance as his previously announced out-of-competition collection on June 28, 2016.
Have they said what it was yet?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
"Los Angeles Times reported Lance Pugmire is reporting that Brock Lesnar’s positive drug test was for the same drug that Jon Jones failed for. Pugmire says that an official with knowledge of Lesnar’s test said that that the substance was clomiphene."

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Los Angeles Times reported Lance Pugmire is reporting that Brock Lesnar’s positive drug test was for the same drug that Jon Jones failed for. Pugmire says that an official with knowledge of Lesnar’s test said that that the substance was clomiphene."

Side note: what's an "anti-estrogen blocker?"

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And now mendes just got popped.

Are tge fighters just not educating themselves on what's illegal or what?

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
As Nate says - everybody's doing it.
Some just hide it better I guess....

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As Nate says - everybody's doing it.
Some just hide it better I guess....
Some hide it better, but if you're in a position like Brock, what do you really have to lose? If he really cared about the title, he wouldn't have taken the chance. But he did and that tells me that he cares more about the pay. Worst case scenario is he gets caught, keeps the money, and goes back to the WWE. And I'm fine with people more interested in the money than the belt, but at least be honest about it.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Jones' camp is going with the "tainted supplement" story...

Brb looking for supplements spiked with letro

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So Jones' camp is going with the "tainted supplement" story...

Brb looking for supplements spiked with letro
I might be tempted to believe that this happened if he had any credibility left, but after everything he's done, I'm not buying it.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I might be tempted to believe that this happened if he had any credibility left, but after everything he's done, I'm not buying it.
I think the guy it ting next to him had something to do with Yoel Romero's positive test. You can look it up if you want the whole stay on that.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Speaking of estrogen...the Holm and Shevchenko fight tonight was pretty good.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Not Holms. First time she ever lost 2 in a row. She was clearly outmatched

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not Holms. First time she ever lost 2 in a row. She was clearly outmatched
Shevchenko was really great at countering. I feel bad for Holms because she is an amazing fighter, but most that don't know her outside of the UFC are going to think her win against Rousey was a fluke.