Blood Work Back

  1. New Member
    MetalMX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

    Blood Work Back


    Heres my blood work:

    LIVER FUNCTION TESTS

    Bilirubin: 10 umol/L ( 0-20 )
    ALP: 107 U/L ( 30-115 )
    GGT 12 U/L ( 0-45 )
    Lactate Dehydrogenase 305 U/L * ( 100-225 )
    AST 67 U/L * ( 0-40 )
    ALT 96 U/L * ( 0-40 )
    T.Protein 79 g/L ( 60-80 )
    Albumin 50 g/L ( 38-55 )
    Globulin 29 g/L ( 20-32 )

    Elevated Transaminase(s). Follow-up may be indicated.

    Plasma Glucose: 4.7 mmol/L (3.6-6.0)

    LH: Under 0.5 ( 2.0 - 10.00)
    FSH: Under 0.5 ( 1.5 - 13.00)

    Suspected Hypopituitarism *

    Total Testosterone: 6.7 nmol/L * ( 12.0-32.0 )
    Free Testosterone: 17.8 pmol/L * ( 43 - 138 )
    DHEAS: 8.2 umol/L ( 2.5 - 13.00)
    Growth Hormone: 0.5 mIU/L * ( 0-15 )
    Sex Hormone Binding Globulin: 29 nmol/L ( 15-50 )
    Prolactin: 190 mIU/L ( 85-500 )
    (Done 2 weeks earlier - Estradiol: 306 * ( 0-160 )

    Free Androgen Index: 23% ( 15-100 )

    Gliadin IgA (Gluten Intolerance) 4 U/ml ( 0-20 )

    THYROID FUNCTION TESTS

    Free T3: 3.0 pmol/L ( 2.5-6.0 )
    Free T4: 9 pmol/L ( 8-22 )
    TSH: 3.76 mIU/L ( 0.30 - 4.00 )

    Still waiting for TBG (Thyroid Binding Globulin), Reverse T3 and DHT. Im going to be doing a 24 hour urinary cortisol test as a one off cortisol reading isn't at all reliable the reason i didn't check it.

    Will be going to the endo with these results. GP told me i will need T shots.

  2. New Member
    SOLARUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    264
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    64.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalMX View Post
    Will be going to the endo with these results. GP told me i will need T shots.
    no kidding!

    are you very overweight? that estrogen count is so huge...i wonder what your HPTA is even doing...
  3. New Member
    MetalMX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

    No i'm not very overweight at all im 19 years old 6"3 and 240lbs and i
    I'm very focused on bodybuilding training/dieting and supplementing. I have experienced muscle loss and rapid weight gain though in the past 2-3 months, includng getting a moonface, acne everywhere and joint pain. I was 236lbs lean then went all the way up to 268lbs in a matter of 2 months. I then found out about my high E then started taking letrozole and in a month im back down to 240lbs!!! crazy massive amount of water i was holding. But my body composition is a lot worse less muscle and more bodyfat. I just want to get my hormone levels normal so i can live my life to its fullest and achieve my bodybuilding goals. So far because of all this my quality of life has deminished greatly. I think High Estrogen and Cortisol is what caused this, why they are high i have no cue.

    The only thing i'm taking is thyroid hormone because i have hashimotos thyroidits hypothyroidism where antibodies mistakenly attack my thyroid gland. But i've stopped taking that because everytime i do take it i get heart/chest pains and i feel like i can't breathe. Though the shortness of breathe/tightness in my chest does occur sometimes.

    All of these changes to my body have come on very rapidly in the past 3 months.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2417
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalMX View Post
    Heres my blood work:

    LIVER FUNCTION TESTS

    Bilirubin: 10 umol/L ( 0-20 )
    ALP: 107 U/L ( 30-115 )
    GGT 12 U/L ( 0-45 )
    Lactate Dehydrogenase 305 U/L * ( 100-225 )
    AST 67 U/L * ( 0-40 )
    ALT 96 U/L * ( 0-40 )
    T.Protein 79 g/L ( 60-80 )
    Albumin 50 g/L ( 38-55 )
    Globulin 29 g/L ( 20-32 )

    Elevated Transaminase(s). Follow-up may be indicated.

    Plasma Glucose: 4.7 mmol/L (3.6-6.0)

    LH: Under 0.5 ( 2.0 - 10.00)
    FSH: Under 0.5 ( 1.5 - 13.00)

    Suspected Hypopituitarism *


    Total Testosterone: 6.7 nmol/L * ( 12.0-32.0 )
    Free Testosterone: 17.8 pmol/L * ( 43 - 138 )
    DHEAS: 8.2 umol/L ( 2.5 - 13.00)
    Growth Hormone: 0.5 mIU/L * ( 0-15 )
    Sex Hormone Binding Globulin: 29 nmol/L ( 15-50 )
    Prolactin: 190 mIU/L ( 85-500 )
    (Done 2 weeks earlier - Estradiol: 306 * ( 0-160 )

    Free Androgen Index: 23% ( 15-100 )

    Gliadin IgA (Gluten Intolerance) 4 U/ml ( 0-20 )

    THYROID FUNCTION TESTS

    Free T3: 3.0 pmol/L ( 2.5-6.0 )
    Free T4: 9 pmol/L ( 8-22 )
    TSH: 3.76 mIU/L ( 0.30 - 4.00 )

    Still waiting for TBG (Thyroid Binding Globulin), Reverse T3 and DHT. Im going to be doing a 24 hour urinary cortisol test as a one off cortisol reading isn't at all reliable the reason i didn't check it.

    Will be going to the endo with these results. GP told me i will need T shots.
    I would say that you are secondary.
    Give your testis signal, they (most likely) will work.

    Among other problems, taking testosterone will mae you infertile.

    Your FreeT3 is low.

    Post balance of your test when you get it.

    Look at my post #79
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-...ml#post1332530

    if you want to restore your testosterone more natural way.

    Text pus redlined part of chart.
  5. New Member
    MetalMX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

    Sorry what did you mean by Post balance of your test when you get it?

    I also think HCG + AI will be a treatment that works, just hoping doctors will also have some knowledge of this. So will this treatment increase my GH levels as well? or will something else need to be added?

    I also have problems with getting extremely hungry sometimes and i can easily overeat a lot of food even though i try to get a balanced diet with enough vitamins, minerals and nutrients including essential fats. What hormones are involved in this in particular? and do you think this is because of my low hormone levels?

    I also have a sharp pointy adams apple. My adams apple is normal until i touch the middle theirs a sharp kind of lump right in the middle and i am worried about a goiter because i have hashimotos thyroiditis.
  6. New Member
    SOLARUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    264
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    64.91%

    are you sure you werent on any steroids or other hormones when you got this test done? the absolute lack of LH signalling is really weird, and the huge estrogen is weird too - the latter may be causing the former, but there is apparently something else going on...
  7. New Member
    MetalMX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

    No i'm not on any hormones. I was taking Isocort for adrenal support but then stopped using it. I have experienced muscle loss, rapid weight gain, massive amount of water retention, a puffy moon face, a lot of acne, muscle weakness, joint pain its horrible and started around march.
  8. New Member
    MetalMX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

    Something i'm confused about... Will my GH and IGF-1 levels come back to normal when my testosterone comes up from HCG?, or would i need separate treatment with GH for this?

    By the way that Free & Bioavailable Testosterone calculator is a very cool tool.

    I got:

    Free Testosterone: 0.127 nmol/L = 1.90 %

    Bioavailable Testosterone: 3.45 nmol/L = 51.4 %
  9. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2417
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalMX View Post
    Something i'm confused about... Will my GH and IGF-1 levels come back to normal when my testosterone comes up from HCG?, or would i need separate treatment with GH for this?

    By the way that Free & Bioavailable Testosterone calculator is a very cool tool.

    I got:

    Free Testosterone: 0.127 nmol/L = 1.90 %

    Bioavailable Testosterone: 3.45 nmol/L = 51.4 %
    Do not lok at the BAT nubers on that calculator, they are not calculated correctly.

    FreeT
    mnimum 160 pg/mL (livable)
    max 300 pg/ml (desirable)

    .
    .
  10. New Member
    SOLARUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    264
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    64.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalMX View Post
    No i'm not on any hormones. I was taking Isocort for adrenal support but then stopped using it. I have experienced muscle loss, rapid weight gain, massive amount of water retention, a puffy moon face, a lot of acne, muscle weakness, joint pain its horrible and started around march.
    what's in isocort?
  11. New Member
    MetalMX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by SOLARUS View Post
    what's in isocort?

    IsoCort is a freeze dried adrenal cortex extract containing synergistic herbs & medium chain triglycerides

    Suggested Use: 3 Pellets with breakfast and 3 pellets with lunch

    Ingredients:Freeze dried Adrenal Cortex (Soluble Fractionation), Echinacea Exrtact, Prunus spp. and Lomatium Dissectum Root Isolate (Kreb Concentrate-2%)
  12. New Member
    MetalMX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

    My GH levels are almost non existant and my IGF-1 levels are also very low. So from what i understand ill also need GH therapy what are the normal weekly doses (iu's per injection? and times injecting per week?)
  13. New Member
    Kingston pt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    128
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    56.58%

    You might want to go to Dr. Crislers. http://www.allthingsmale.com/index.htm
  14. New Member
    MetalMX's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    63.68%

    Ok i need some advice. Im starting HCG + Arimidex treatment to get my natty test production back to normal. What should be the starting dose of HCG per week? and how many days a week E2D, E3D?
  15. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2417
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalMX View Post
    Ok i need some advice. Im starting HCG + Arimidex treatment to get my natty test production back to normal. What should be the starting dose of HCG per week? and how many days a week E2D, E3D?
    Choose between
    E3D every three days
    or
    three times per week
    whichewer is easier for you
    do not do E2D

    weekly average dose between 3000iu and 6000iu
    start around 3000iu give it time
    injections on the same time in the evening

    give your testis at least three months start up time.
    until you stabilized do T, E2, DHT testing once a month
    use arimidex only if you actualy need.

    Choose small hcg packages, 5000iu or less to keep it fresh.
    HCG also comes in 1000, 1500, 2000iu
    ----------------------------------------------------

    Look at this thread.
    hCG Monotherapy Success Story -- Staggering Numbers
    ----------------------------------------------------


    E3D schedule
    HCG --- --- HCG --- --- HCG --- ---

    weekly schedule (example)
    Tuesday, Wednesday
    Thursday, Friday
    Saturday, Sunday, Monday

    injections on the same time in the evening

    you would draw blood on monday when on weekly schedule
    or day of the shot, before shot, when on E3D
    --------------------

    do these tests at Quest Diagnostics, blood drawn at Quest.

    Estradiol, Ultrasensitive, LC/MS/MS (30289X)
    Testosterone, Free, Bio/Total (LC/MS/MS)
    Dihydrotestosterone, Free, Serum (36168X)

    After first complete test;
    to save money, you may want to track E2 only,
    and do complete test again at 3 - 4 months time.
    ..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *Need Help* Just got my blood work back..
    By Jtannenb in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 01:44 PM
  2. Just got my blood work back.....
    By Thaiclinch in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 12:45 PM
  3. Blood Work back? HELP?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 03:18 PM
  4. Blood WOrk back? HELP?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 10:00 PM
  5. got my blood work back
    By shredded in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2004, 10:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in