Bood Test Results, Advised To Post Here.

MATT2388

Awards
Free T4 - 11.0 (range 11 - 24)
TSH - 0.7 (range 0.35 - 4.5)
FSH - 3.0 (range dosent say but i remeber it being about 2 - 12)
LH - 2.7 (same as above)
Prolactin - 110 (range 86 - 324)
Testosterone - 11.9 (range 9.9 - 27.8)
Cortisol - 460 nmol/L (no range is written??)
Noadrenaline - <10 (range <48 )
Adrenaline - <5 (range <10)
Dopamine - 77 (range <300)

Glucose - 4.8 (range 3.0 - 7.8)
Total Protein - 69 (range 63-83)
Albumin - 47 (range 38 - 53)
Alkaline Phosphatase - 113 (range 80 - 240)
Sodium - 141 (range 136 - 145)
Potassium - 3.9 (range 3.5 - 5.2)
Urea - 13.3 (range 2.8 - 7.6) HI*
Creatinine - 106 (range 62 - 106)
Estimated GFR - >60 (range >60)

I was on 30mcg of T3 when the blood test was taken, im suffering from muscle loss, always cold, gaining weight on 1600 calories, and feeling depressed.

Docter said the labs are fine, im 19 years old male, never taken steroids, i said to the several docters about the testosterone level but they shrug it off saying its in the normal range and to stop fussing.

Any advice?

MATT2388

Awards
Anyone?

What can i do to bring up my dopamine levels and testesterone?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Free T4 - 11.0 (range 11 - 24)
TSH - 0.7 (range 0.35 - 4.5)
FSH - 3.0 (range dosent say but i remeber it being about 2 - 12)
LH - 2.7 (same as above)
Prolactin - 110 (range 86 - 324)
Testosterone - 11.9 (range 9.9 - 27.8)
Cortisol - 460 nmol/L (no range is written??)
Noadrenaline - <10 (range <48 )
Adrenaline - <5 (range <10)
Dopamine - 77 (range <300)

Glucose - 4.8 (range 3.0 - 7.8)
Total Protein - 69 (range 63-83)
Albumin - 47 (range 38 - 53)
Alkaline Phosphatase - 113 (range 80 - 240)
Sodium - 141 (range 136 - 145)
Potassium - 3.9 (range 3.5 - 5.2)
Urea - 13.3 (range 2.8 - 7.6) HI*
Creatinine - 106 (range 62 - 106)
Estimated GFR - >60 (range >60)

I was on 30mcg of T3 when the blood test was taken, im suffering from muscle loss, always cold, gaining weight on 1600 calories, and feeling depressed.

Docter said the labs are fine, im 19 years old male, never taken steroids, i said to the several docters about the testosterone level but they shrug it off saying its in the normal range and to stop fussing.

Any advice?
How did you get T3 to use?
Any other medicines that you are using.

Give more info about your self and your health.

Ask Cpeil2 about significance of your high urea, albumin and creatinine.
Doctor who ordered your tests was thinking a lot about your kidneys.
Or possibly you are overtrained and exchausted.

Your testosterone looks low and need to be looked into.
I did not say that you start supplementing with testosterone right away.

You need a good checkup and assesment first.

MATT2388

Awards
I started BBing 2 years ago and started cutting on 2500 calories, lost 20lbs and fat loss halted, i cut down to 2000, lost a bit more by now im at 11% BF 152lbs 5"11.

I bulked at 3500 calories a day and the fat came on extremely quick, strict clean diet, no cardio, just weight lifting.

2-3 months later i was at 20% BF at 180lbs, i cut again on 1800 calories, then went down to 1400 calories and platued at 157lbs 13% BF, blood test done same result, as above.

I had all the symptons of Hypothyroid, and the docters i seen would not do a test for Free T3, and pissed me off like i was talking rubbish.

I was taking in 1800 calories and gaining weight, a BBer suggested i take a T3 cycle to find if i feel better, i tapered upto 150mcg, i didnt feel anything no sweating, then i stupidly went and took 200-250mcg of T3 a daily split into 4 doses for a month, and i had never felt better in my whole life. I was eating 2300-2500 calories and losing weight.

After the second month the symptons all returned back to normal without a change in dosage, but my heart rate was still high around 70-80 bpm and i started to get cold again and started gain weight again on 2000 calories.

I came off cold turkey and went to the docter, and he just said to throw it away and never use supplements again. Weight came on fast as i expected, i managed to control it with eating 1800 calories and doing lots of cardio work.

Adrenal Fatigue was the only thing that was suggested, I took Hydrocortisone tapered upto 20mg daily for 4 weeks, no change, self medicated.

Im now off all supplements, and meds, all was self medicated through researching, all throughout this time i have had bloods done multiple times and they have remained the same after cutting, before the self medicating, and after.

The 3 docters i have seen and the endo is saying nothing is wrong with me.

I have also took Accutane which made me depressed, im now off the course and im better then when i was on it, but im still feeling mildly depressed, help me out, please.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I started BBing 2 years ago and started cutting on 2500 calories, lost 20lbs and fat loss halted, i cut down to 2000, lost a bit more by now im at 11% BF 152lbs 5"11.

I bulked at 3500 calories a day and the fat came on extremely quick, strict clean diet, no cardio, just weight lifting.

2-3 months later i was at 20% BF at 180lbs, i cut again on 1800 calories, then went down to 1400 calories and platued at 157lbs 13% BF, blood test done same result, as above.

I had all the symptons of Hypothyroid, and the docters i seen would not do a test for Free T3, and pissed me off like i was talking rubbish.

I was taking in 1800 calories and gaining weight, a BBer suggested i take a T3 cycle to find if i feel better, i tapered upto 150mcg, i didnt feel anything no sweating, then i stupidly went and took 200-250mcg of T3 a daily split into 4 doses for a month, and i had never felt better in my whole life. I was eating 2300-2500 calories and losing weight.

After the second month the symptons all returned back to normal without a change in dosage, but my heart rate was still high around 70-80 bpm and i started to get cold again and started gain weight again on 2000 calories.

I came off cold turkey and went to the docter, and he just said to throw it away and never use supplements again. Weight came on fast as i expected, i managed to control it with eating 1800 calories and doing lots of cardio work.

Adrenal Fatigue was the only thing that was suggested, I took Hydrocortisone tapered upto 20mg daily for 4 weeks, no change, self medicated.

Im now off all supplements, and meds, all was self medicated through researching, all throughout this time i have had bloods done multiple times and they have remained the same after cutting, before the self medicating, and after.

The 3 docters i have seen and the endo is saying nothing is wrong with me.

I have also took Accutane which made me depressed, im now off the course and im better then when i was on it, but im still feeling mildly depressed, help me out, please.
took 200-250mcg of T3 a daily

That is equal to
250/9=27.8 grains of Armour Thyroid/day

I am glad that you live to tell the story.

You need good checkup.
Hopefully you kidneys are ok.
Lets wait for cpeil2 to say something or you contact him.

In the mean time you take a look at blood test list on my post #44
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jan-s-bloodtest-2.html

Depending of what you want to do next, you will have to get some of them.

MATT2388

Awards
I workout 3 times a week, with a diet consisting of 20% carbs 30% fats and 50% protein. So the high protein diet could be the cause of the high urea and creatine, dont eat much red meat though.

I will have to wait for "cpeil2" to post as i have no way of contacting him.

I have had to skip workouts many times due to aching lower back and legs, my body takes a long time to repair from a workout, at least 72 hours, leg muscles and back muscles possibly much longer.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I workout 3 times a week, with a diet consisting of 20% carbs 30% fats and 50% protein. So the high protein diet could be the cause of the high urea and creatine, dont eat much red meat though.

I will have to wait for "cpeil2" to post as i have no way of contacting him.

I have had to skip workouts many times due to aching lower back and legs, my body takes a long time to repair from a workout, at least 72 hours, leg muscles and back muscles possibly much longer.
Lets assume that you are right about high urea and creatine, we are not going to worry about them, NOT YET.

We already know that you are low on Testosterone, but you cannot just start supplying with it.
You have to figure out few things first.

I am also assuming here that you adrenals are good, if they were not, we would not be talking after your screw up with T3.
-------------------
If you want and are able to get blood tests at Quest Diagnostics (preferably) or LabCorp (second choice), I can make a list for your blood tests.

At the same time you should do test at Genova Diagnostics,
it is called NutrEval. It may shed some light on your urea and creatine among many other items.

Let me know which way we are going.

MATT2388

Awards
I live in the UK, is there a place you know of to get blood tests?

Also what do you know of my cortisol, noradreneline, adrenaline and dopamine as i dont know how to interpret them.

Cortisol - nmol/L - 460 - (range not written)
Noradrenaline - nmol/mmol (creat) - <10 - (range is <48)
Adrenaline - nmol/mmol (creat) - <5 - (range is <10)
Dopamine - nmol/mmol (creat) - 77 - (range is <300)

It also seems after i have a cigarette, I get what seems like an adrenaline rush or maybe a panic attack.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

Also what do you know of my cortisol, noradreneline, adrenaline and dopamine as i dont know how to interpret them.

It also seems after i have a cigarette, I get what seems like an adrenaline rush or maybe a panic attack.
Testing neurotransmutters directly is unreliable.
Within test NutrEval neurotransmitters are checked.
Since you are in UK you can have that test with out docs prescription.
Test # 14 on the bottom of page:
http://www.iwdl.net/tests.htm

Over there you can also check adrenals and thyroid
HORMONE PROFILES tests #1 and #4

But for the rest of the test you have to find a doctor who will write you script.

Shootist

Shootist

Awards

I'm a 2-year smoking survivor. Perhaps that is a nicotine "buzz" you're describing. It sounds like you put a great deal of effort into your health. You need to stop putting that rubbish into your lungs.

MATT2388

Awards
I'm a 2-year smoking survivor. Perhaps that is a nicotine "buzz" you're describing. It sounds like you put a great deal of effort into your health. You need to stop putting that rubbish into your lungs.
Have not smoked for 2 weeks now...

MATT2388

Awards
Just got my letter in the post from the endo, it says "Your blood tests are certainly much more normal than before." Then he continues to say that i will have a MRI scan of my pituitary gland just to make sure before we discharge you from the clinic.

Any comments on this or advice on what i should bring up when i see him next, will this test show anything you reckon?

Shootist

Shootist

Awards
Your testosterone level is about equal to mine. Problem is that I'm 45 and about to start TRT. My low testosterone level makes me fell pretty shitty. i can only imagine how you must feel at 19. Obviously your doctor isn't going to treat anything that's within "normal range". You may need a new doctor. Maybe someone else in the UK can recommend a doctor that's less close-minded.
Glad to hear you haven't smoked in a while. Don't be silly enough to do that anymore. You'll get more snogging if you don't taste and smell like an ashtray.

MATT2388

Awards
I was eating 1600 calories a day when these tests were taken, as my metabolism slowed from 2700 calories, just from losing around 20 pounds. I noticed something was wrong when my maintenance fell to 1800 calories, as i was getting cold hands and feet all the time.

Has anyone successfully got there calorie intake back up, if so how easy was it, as i think my problem is me not eating enough, my calorie maintenance fell like a brick for some reason, a studie shown during having only 500 calories a day after 3 weeks bmr only went down by 20-40 calories.