Baclofen and GABA-A

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does anyone have any insights to the use of Baclofen and/or GABA-A for TRT. From what ive read, Baclofen inhibits the negative testosterone feedback loop, increase LH/FSH, GH/IGF. here are a few studies,:

1) GABA Control of GnRH Release from the Ewe Hypothal...[Reprod Domest Anim. 2008] - PubMed Result

2) GABA Control of GnRH Release from the Ewe Hypothal...[Reprod Domest Anim. 2008] - PubMed Result

3) GABA Control of GnRH Release from the Ewe Hypothal...[Reprod Domest Anim. 2008] - PubMed Result

cpeil2

Awards
  • Established
does anyone have any insights to the use of Baclofen and/or GABA-A for TRT. From what ive read, Baclofen inhibits the negative testosterone feedback loop, increase LH/FSH, GH/IGF. here are a few studies,:

1) GABA Control of GnRH Release from the Ewe Hypothal...[Reprod Domest Anim. 2008] - PubMed Result

2) GABA Control of GnRH Release from the Ewe Hypothal...[Reprod Domest Anim. 2008] - PubMed Result

3) GABA Control of GnRH Release from the Ewe Hypothal...[Reprod Domest Anim. 2008] - PubMed Result

Baclofen has been discussed a little on Meso. A key word search would probably turn up the threads.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm where do I find GABA-A? or how do I tell what amount in gaba is a vs b?

Last edited:

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i found the meso site after i posted this, but didnt finish reading the whole thread b/c its ten pages long. i emailed the original poster to ask what results he got, but no response yet.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah, i found the meso site after i posted this, but didnt finish reading the whole thread b/c its ten pages long. i emailed the original poster to ask what results he got, but no response yet.
I read the thread, and dont recall anything notably positive. A guy named Fred was strident that it did nothing whatsoever for T levels. And another guy taking it for MS had nothing positive to say. It sounds like a pipe dream.

krazy

Awards
I know Baclofen is supposed to be alot like Phenibut and Phenibut builds a super rapid tolerance. Something to keep in mind...

chemiuser

Awards
I'm sure there are safer and better approaches

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Wow
Interesting
I take gaba almost daily.
Energy pain, relief, anti depressant.
Combined with bacalafen I get more high feeling.
Talkative.
Gaba makes my cardio a blast.
I find that not everybody responds to it.
But the ones that do and find there dose they love it.
Very interesting stuff you linked.
Thanks

chemiuser

Awards
baclofen doesn't work on GABA-A receptors it's a GABA-B agonist. Benzos are gaba-a.